The Satan Paradox

Right now Satan and Satanism is everything Christians would want it to be. The larping plebeian version of Satan makes kids into pretentious outcasts obsessing on "esoteric" view points.
The NWO Satan is an open predator doing destructive things to degenerate the spirits of man, all while his followers degenerate our TV/movies, globalize our government, and rape/eat kids… in the most extreme versions of Cultural Marxism ever.

If the Jews really wanted to fight Christianity they would of created a more European godlike beautiful Lucifer and encouraged a return to traditional European beliefs like war and excellence and passion… an AntiChrist if you will.

So the paradox of Satan is that he works to encourage Christians to fight against anyone using his symbol thereby strengthening Christians against both the Jew and his "Satanic" minions.
While the Jew uses Satan in a creepy Illuminati marketing campaign or as symbolism for parties among the elite sex weirdos.

Essentially Satan helps promote Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit. It took you 2000 years to figure that out?

would have

if you want to sound wise, fix your fucking grammar you stupid pagancuck.

Who said I was pagan?
And grammer fags are like people who stare at the finger and miss the heavenly glory

If I had to pick only one piece of evidence that Christianity is and always has been kike-influenced to control and weaken the goyim, the existence of Satan would be it.

You have only to watch the christian cower in fear before a depiction of a perversion of a European god of life and happiness to know the depths of the slavery their very being is wallowing in. Mentioning the word "satan" or showing so-called "satanic" imagery triggers in them an almost hysterical fear response. For the more mentally eroded of them (for that is the purpose of it, to erase the mores and anchors to reality and enslave the goyim while promising rewards in the 'afterlife') will literally temporarily lose their sanity, launching into screaming irrational tirades, at just the sign of this potent symbol.

Christianity is pure weakness. Absolute enslavement. It is a mental virus which rewrites your priorities and makes you the perfect slave, the ultimate cuck and it makes it impossible for you to see just how pathetic and wrong you actually are.

The more you read about the history of it, the more you realize how long the rabbis spent trying to shape it into it's current state, but it has always been a yoke for our people.

If you are a kike-slave: Do not despair. You are feeling pain in your mind now as you read these words; it is the tightening of their chains, attempting to stop you from thinking for yourself. They will be stopped. They will be defeated and you will be freed. The lie of christ will be destroyed.
If you have been a kike-slave but are now free: It is your duty to tell the truth and break down the barriers the jews have erected to blind our brothers and sisters. Never, EVER allow a kike-slave to walk away feeling like they were right. Always wound them with the truth so they come to doubt and the chains of jewish teachings are weakened.

Stay strong. The jew will be defeated in all his forms, even within our own thoughts.

B…but… we wuz rabbis n shit?

Hey, remember that time when vast armies of edgy atheists and neopagans got together to drive the Muslim Saracen hordes out of Western lands and reclaim our territory for our people?

Yeah, me neither.

Why is it when we're told that fighting muslims in 2017 it's the ZOG sending us to fight for Israel, but when it was back in 1095, it was holy just Deus Vult crusaders?

Yeah, when the Jew aristocrats of Europe fought the Jew aristocrats of Arabia with their captive populations as cannon fodder, that was the shit. Every goy should be honored to fight and die for their bosses in the holy land.

Every teenage edgelord with a copy of (((LaVey's))) Satanic Bible already knows that knows that tho.

because the jews fund both sides and reap the rewards like filthy parasites by weakening both sides and strengthening their foothold. Look at what the first and second world wars have achieved.

The third world war is when they achieve their final goal. It cannot be for sure that he wrote it, but read Albert Pike's letter Mazzini.

The problem is they do this with an almost suicidal approach, the "if we cant have it then no one can" approach.

These are hard times indeed, but something has to give.

The foolish idolizing of the crusades is literally a jewish ploy to convince goyim to die for israel. When I see it here I feel sick.

Shoo shoo, globalist jew!

Satanist here. That's an easy one, woman had no say nor political weight back then so men unanimously agreed to DEUS VULT. Nowadays Christian woman say their husbands should "be happy to be cucks" like the current commie Pope. "HE'S SO CHRISTLIKE, user! JUST LIKE JESUS, MY SUPER MULTICULTURAL PASTOR TOLD ME SO !" I've asked again and again, "Have you finished reading the bible from beginning to end?" In my liberal hellhole, answer is a resounding "no" 99% of the time and then I follow up, "Have you ever picked up a book of alternative religion?", >No, user, why would I? It's obvious that you're le nerd! It's obvious that these "understanding" Christian woman have sacrificed all logic to become Moloch's slaves because it's the "cool thing to do." Being Christian just means that you can leveraged by your understanding wife to be a cuck.It's time to toss out this garbage and human rights, even if we have to become Satan to reclaim a dying Christianity and replace "MUH PEACELOVING CUCKJESUS" nonsense with an actual recent individual who transcended his humanity by accomplishing the impossibly right as he tried his hardest to liberate his fellow afflicted citizens from the punishment of Moloch's believers, Hitler.

Well you better not be an atheist m8…

>Mentioning the word "Israel" or showing so-called "Jewish" imagery triggers in them an almost hysterical fear response ✡
That's a fine argument ya got there m8
really makes you think :'^)

indeed. We are not alone though, while all may not see through this, there will still be some. All we can do is beckon some so they see through it.

That's a fine kike ya got there, kike.

Oy Vey!

Cryptojews, Cryptojews everywhere…

Thanks for that delightful video btw XD

not an argument

(heiled)
The anti-christ mentioned in the Bible isn't a person, it's a "spirit", a general sentiment against Christ which is antagonist to Christ. That's how it's possible that "Even the elect may fall, if that were possible." There are Christians who think they're on their toes and think they've got this whole end times thing down pat, yet they worship the Jewry as God's special little people. Revelation makes it quite clear that the anti-christ will reign in Jerusalem at the Temple of the Mount. The Third Temple which Christians are so excited for its construction because that means the second coming, which means they'll all be floated up to Heaven to eat truffles and watch the world burn for 7 years. This is despite the fact that there can't be a third temple because the Temple of Solomon requires that the priesthood be able to track their ancestry to the tribe of Levi. And since such documents were destroyed by the Romans in about 60 AD with the destruction of the second temple, that means that there cannot be a legitimate priesthood. Such temple will be a temple of desecration and desolation as described in Revelation. The entire New Testament makes it clear who the enemy is, which is the Jew. The nation of Israel, who is not the Israel of God but the Synagogue of Satan. The Whore of Babylon.

"fuck off" isn't an argument either, kike-lover.

Hey remember that time that Pagans drove in hordes across the continent slaughtering any of their blood brothers they could find that refused to give up their ancient traditions and believe we wuz rabbis n shit?

Yeah, me neither

Christians whose faith is driven by fear are confused, it's a perversion of the message (albeit a very old one, "God-fearing" is not a new expression despite its heretical implications).

Those aren't Christians. 80% of them probably don't even believe Christ was God, and the remainder have no idea what His death and resurrection mean and why they're central to the faith.

Yeah, they just destroyed Roman civilization instead.

Judaism

Judaism is subversive and it seeks to infiltrate powerful organizations.

Christianity

Christianity existed to destroy paganism and unite the converts to overthrow pagan nations, and create a favorable perspective of Zionism and the Jewish return.

Islam

Christianity united most of the gentile world and made christian nations more welcoming of strangers. Jews no longer felt persecuted and many converted, some out of subversion, others out of interest. The kikes had to create a phony threat to keep their shit together. You complain about persecution if you are never persecuted and there is relative peace; so they created an domineering religion based around terror and submission to make them want to do what the Jews at the top of the Judaic pecking order told them.

Rabbis came up with it. Pretty slick if you ask me, but if you think hard enough and ask questions you realize that Jews have to create new Abrahamic sects when they want something done, or in response to situations unfavorable to Zionism.

The real problem is that women digest differently information and will stick to their cookie-cutter delusions, there's no way to save Christ's story because it's thousands year old story that cannot stand the tide when it comes to passing on God's teachings. Christ's story is done and his will and image now subverted whereas with every passing day, Hitler's story is not until EVERYTHING IS MADE RIGHT. The only way to save present-day Christianity is to massacre any population of liberated woman/cuckpriests and destroy Jewusalem off the face of the earth.

I don't want to start a fight but so you guys believe in Moloch/Satan/Remphan? It's pretty obvious that the most powerful people in the world do.

Or you continue spreading the meme of a "New Jersalem" and they finally realize that trying to rebuild in Palestine is no longer required. Erase the idea of Zionism from Christianity and then no one has to fight wars to help the Jews rebuild that cursed temple.

Look at that. Another D&C thread.

Hello shill!

Are you new to this whole shilling thing? You're seriously not very good at it.

The early fathers of the Church were not in favor of multiculturalism. Thomas Aquinas himself said that anyone who immigrates to another nation must assimilate into the culture or get the fuck out. For that matter, Christianity's spread to other lands such as Turkey and Assyria bore witness to entirely unique cultural takes on the religion.

Coptics, for instance, are the equivalent of Roman Catholics, but you be hard pressed to compare them.

The only people who lost their identity because of the cross are White people (with East/some South Euros being exceptions to this) because they're too retarded and have to take things to extremes

Rome destroyed itself by allowing itself to become weak and corrupt.
Anyway European tribes, civilizations, etc. have been warring and destroying each other for millenia.
The barbarians weren't Roman, so why do you think they'd have any reason to desire the continued existence of Roman civilization?
There's a difference between waging war and invading an enemy group, and purposefully scouring the lands and hunting down any group who doesn't bow down to your desert ideals.
The latter is purely semitic in character.

shit is so annoying tho ive lost nearly all my friends and excom a lot of my family because of this shit

DUBS SPEAK TRUTH
Shadilay!

Yeah, not ateists put heathens, driving off niggers in what you call normandie(was bigger then), encountering a mountain of niggers it says, pissed their pant each time he blew his horn.
censored, I'll link that one, removed the nigger killings

uncensored
youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo

The Visigoths let it pretty much run as it did, they just ruled it and at least in the start stopped the attacks up north.

Christians like to pretend that they did shit to weaken Islam while, in reality, the only people in history that have EVER made a serious dent in Semitic Cult #3 were the MONGOLS.

Those fucking trips.
Satanism is just a re-branded Christianity .Have you ever read their rules? It's pretty good at drawing pagans/non-Christians in.