They attempted to assault me

I was walking down the street and obvious leftists tried to assault me 1 was black and the other 4 were of various stages of "brown"..on their way to becoming niggers themselves just about. They attempted to half circle me but knowing better of their nigger tactics I lifted my shirt and drew my side arm in fear for my life. 1 of them dropped the knife he had pulled probably from sheer shock. I was afraid for my life.
They were going to harm me and I was afraid…for…my life.

Remember this

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317798/Pro-Trump-radio-host-Michael-Savage-claims-attacked.html
guntrustlawyer.com/2009/05/can-a-felon-possess-a-firearm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was me, lol, jk user.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317798/Pro-Trump-radio-host-Michael-Savage-claims-attacked.html

They attacked Savage

They attacked Roger Stone

Always carry your gun

Glad you had it on you. I need to wear mine more often. I actually need a less bulky mouse gun to wear without hinderance.

Remember…its not about…Racism …its about…controversy.

Yeah sorry pal. Me and user here like to cover ourselves in tar and peanut butter we're quite autistic you see and harass random people by encasing them in semicircles.

Our bad but I'm glad it seems your scars will heal.

Guns really ruin everything. This story could have been a sick ass fist fight.

The fuck do I do when SHTF?

I hear rumors they're going to start trying to target anons IRL - not sure what to make of it since it seemed like 4cuck LARP.

fuck you and your fist fights pussy. the only fist you get is when you bf goes elbow deep in your ass

Stick your house keys up your nose all the way and twist it around violently.

If you're attacked by someone with a knife remember the 21 foot rule anons. Embed related. Would post webm but I'm not on my main computer and don't want to make one right now.

Lol pussy.

What is the point of your post? To emasculate me or something? To start a fight? We're online you stupid fuck.

Fucking pointless trash talk that leads nowhere. Not even a sick ass fist fight.

your sarcasm is noted

so, just an hero?

Nice LARP, OP.

I can unholster my sidearm and shoot the tits off a mule in the time it takes you to fall down the stairs fat boy.

they'll only find people via kikebook, though. they'll probably never be able to definitively tie any of those victims to here.

although i do spread cuckchan threads on fb myself as an outreach program, because i have zero shame and nobody can fire me for "being racist" or whatever. so maybe they'll go after some of the other people who do that, or who post in the fb groups that regurgitate memes. they won't go after me.

I expect at least 3 knockouts from one of us. Nothing less.

Honarbly an hero. You'll be. Pretty corpse that way.

Good thing I got the living fuck off fagbook.

hey Holla Forums

that video takes draw speed into account, by nature of being derived statistically from the FBI UCR incidents where police are killed. they do not collect distance-related data in any other category. so, its bias is towards situations where you die, which is what you want to avoid, thus you need minimum 21 feet to have the slightest guarantee of a chance not to receive a fatal wound during the fight.

what you're overestimating is your brain's time to orient-decide-act. you have to see them coming. but that should be no problem! literally every leftist you cross paths with is a threat. you should already know that.

i'm ready to, but i'm not sure if i should just yet. i've actually "redpilled" aunts and uncles – sort of. ever since i started being a belligerent asshole and unabashedly in favor of a world of ethnostates, people in my family are much more inclined to speak freely, especially about niggers. we're breaking the conditioning, son.

you speak truly. i do have faith you would all do your best, as would i. mea culpa for failing to state that clearly. but the nature of the thing is that you're probably going to die a hero, not live a hero, unless you have a gun.

Question is why are they attacking now?
Is it beginning.
They are stopping Trump and everything he does.
Geert lost.
Le Pen lost.
Europe is being kill
Whites being kill

t-t-the darkness before the storm….

Good on you, most of my family that isn't doped-up is redpilled.
seriously, fuck opiates and over-medication

No, that Dutch zionist faggot lost.

They're afraid that if they don't snuff out the awakening in its grave that we'll undo all of their wonderful progressive and diversity of the last 70 years in 3 or 4. They wouldn't be overreacting so consistently over every little thing if they weren't legitimately terrified.

Election hasn't even happened yet, blackpilled retard.

Should've shot atleast one, bro.

It was actually a typo not intended.
So yeah I'm a fag for typo..sorry guyzz

typos are always forgiven here.
I still don't think that was a typo though

It was. I actually meant to that Lepen will lose. (just my opinion)
I am pretty fuggin upset that the Dutch are going to be invaded by a few million muslims now.
I should probably just stop typing now. I'm hotline miami sick of these fucking bastard lefties.

Sounds like you did good, op. Do you wear overtly shitlord clothes or something?

Not worth the risk for a for a possible lel rekt webm.

I feel like there's a piece missing to this story too. Were you wearing / saying anything that may have triggered them? Were these people you knew, or are friends with on kikebook? Unless this was some shady place / back alley at night I see no reason why they would attempt to rob you unless they're really that fucking retarded.>>9507241

Got you, I think she probably will as well. Not sure how I feel about that.

Cuckchan is leaking again. Although it's not a bad idea to carry and look up local state laws to make sure you know your rights. That way the liberals can melt down when you're found not guilty like Zimmerman.

If you pull your gun aren't you supposed to fire it or else you can get in trouble for threatening someone with a firearm? If that's true you might as well drop a couple of shitskins thugs.

That type of shit is for bullies. They are leftist, on par with kikes and niggers. Remove them, not tolerate them.

please explain for hermits that never go outside or get in fights?

He just flashed it, didn't draw.

That said, yes brandishing is a crime. And if you had cause to draw, then you had cause to shoot. So if you didn't fire, you had no reason to draw in the first place. There should only be one side of the story, if it comes to that.

Basically you want to commit the thing police are taught before they pull their firearm because it mostly applies to you too.

You're allowed to tag someone if you think you are going to be GHB or dead or that will happen to someone else if you don't do anything.

So if you saw someone getting their head stomped on you can shoot the dude doing the stomping and get off easy (just a random example).

OP should have shot the guy with the knife before the dude dropped it TBH.

You're technically correct however this is a grey area. You should never draw and certainly never point your weapon unless you have just cause to fear for your life. You also should definitely never fire a warning shot. HOWEVER if you notice your attacker(s) start to run away as they see you bringing your firearm into position and you shoot them in the back on reflex you can also get in trouble.

Statistically most instances where firearms are drawn they do not get fired yet the people defending themselves are not charged.
Example:

In that situation first off you think the assailants are going to go tell on you? Let's say Sally-I-Hate-Guns is watching from afar and knows brandishing is a crime so calls the cops just because fuck you. Do you really think they are going to charge you with protecting yourself but "freezing up" when it came time to pull the trigger?

If this wasn't copypasta before, it is now.

If they try to kill you driving you end up like Putin's chaffeur. And Savages 'attacker' called him by his jew name, sounds fake as fuck.

People call a .38 a pussy gun, but it sure as hell beats a knife or some brass knuckles, and can be concealed without detection, very practical with hollow points. Niggers fear the handgun. I reccomend carrying a higher caliber pistol and a .38 or a 357 as a backup weapon.

FUCK EVERYONE ARGUING!
If your life is in danger, STOP AT NOTHING to survive! Laws don't fucking matter if you're dead.

wat

I just finished decrypting an enemy transmission. The shitskins have learned the semi-circle formation. Exercise extreme caution.

half circles were a mistake

If you're not going to fight fair by ganging up on one person, then there is going to be some competition.

Here is some advice for you, user. Take it or leave it.

First, when faced it a group and you are without a weapon, run away if at all possible. Even if you do have a weapon, run away. Fighting sucks and it hurts, a lot.

If running away is impossible, fight to win. Always attack, you gain nothing by letting them decide things. Kill one of them and the rest are going to have 2nd thoughts about things. Get close, gouge the eyes, punch the throat, hit the side of the head. Don't punch anyone in the face with a fist, you'll just hurt your hand, and it won't put most down anyway. Use the heel of your hand to their nose, they'll go down bloody. There is a lot of blood in the head, and seeing it pouring out of someone's face will freak the others out. Put an elbow to their temple and they'll be out of it, maybe forever. Once they're down, kick them in the ear/side of the head. Hard. Repeat until they give up or you do, but don't quit. Never, ever quit.

DAT LEAD HOOK
I love it

LINES & EXPLOSIONS
saved

SO MUCH THIS

THIS IS TO ALL ANONS WHO ARE NOGUNZ DUE TO FELONY CHARGES OR SOME OTHER MITIGATING FACTOR: LOOK INTO BUYING A CAP AND BALL REVOLVER. THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED FIREARMS BY THE ATF (SERIOUSLY) AND ARE 100% LEGAL TO OWN IN ALL STATES EVEN IF YOU ARE A FELON. GET YOURSELF ONE, OR EVEN BETTER, A FEW OF THEM. THEY MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE.

Gonna have to promote the old school air-musket here too.

don't be a npc

I hope you never post here again. >>>/gaschamber/

The 1858 can be be speed loaded, One of the fastest cap & ball revolvers to date.

1851's are fine revolvers but the 1858 is the more practical.

The federal government has no right to control anything that doesn't cross state lines.

Note this only applies to guns and ammo that has crossed state lines. You can legally own guns and ammo so long as they were manufactured in your state and you never take them out of your state.

If you can't find any local manufacturers you can make your own from an 80% lower and load your own ammo.

I do want to point out that cops and courts give 0 shits what the law actually says and will happily throw you in prison even though you are 100% in the right.

Pics related.

What do?

Anyone who thinks otherwise is going to get painfully fucked by the system

What part of Yurop are you from? If you're from post-commie Yurop like me, just ask about a shady character and you can get an AK for anywhere from 150 to 200 Euros. If you border a former commie country you'll just have to pay extra for them to smuggle it over the border. Otherwise I don't know how to help you.

Get / make a gun , no one has to know, only thing is you can't CC, it would be good for home protection because you could always say you disarmed the invader & use the weapon against them.

the solution to that is to be the only living witness
also, fuck calling the cops, just let the bodies rot

also niggers scram once one cowers, typical animal behavior.

lol they often beat each other for bailing on each other during "clutch time" (shooting). niggers are a race of cowards.

Kek, what's the backstory on this?

checked

savage story is likely fake news. also he has a ccw so why didnt he pull it out. his ratings are likely way down since the election and he just signed a big contract for his radio show, they are prolly pissed. and he has a new book out. hes trying to drum up some shekels.

Gangstalking is real.

Google Anaheim off duty cop

Michael Alan Weiner is both a closeted faggot and a full-on zionist kike and shitskin sympathizer.

Stone is a degenerate, but at least he's done a few good things in his time.

Post physique

At this point if an alteration happens and cops show up before I can simply leave they are getting it too. Niggers in uniform of any color cannot be viewed any different and are clearly the same thanks to shit like this. ABC faggots can do your actual job and go arrest that fuck judge if you don't like it. You are by definition traitors for with holding your oath in upholding and defending the constitution.

how the fuck do you do that

No need for high caliber pistol for self defense now a days, just hollow point 9mm. Get a single stack 9mm, and load it with hollow points. 1 or 2 shots is all you need. If you're crazy, you can try concealing a duty pistol with 21 rds.

Anons need to go and buy some funz to carry. Learn the basics: don't imprint, drawing from muscle memory, finding sight picture.
Practice, practice, practice. They're perishable skills. Take it a step further to learn gun theory.

You're much more likely to die from a knife wound than a bullet hole.

You've never heard of the knock out game? The press and media are encouraging the tv zombies to attack white people and the judges are doing their best to help them get away with it.

ITT psychopaths who will go in the camps first when the true left rises.

Hilarious.

Around niggers
Pull the trigger

im sure you can own a antique style "no synthetic stock" black powder rifle, even convicted felons are legal to own

nice blogpost

Lol this sounds like something from a fucking leaf or Europoor that can't have a firearm for self defense if they wanted to.
Keep "training" brah, I'm sure it'll make your body big and strong against hollow point.

I don't know about that, but I can say it would be constitutional to do so:
Amendment XIII:
>Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

>Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Who here would like to own a felon? I'm sure they could be put to good use. Perhaps one could buy some white collar felons and start a gladiatorial combat reality show. Or make them carry you around in public on a litter. Or use them for inexpensive manual labor construction duties on high risk sections of the god emperor's border wall (though I'd prefer to buy illegal immigrant slaves for that task).

that was staged

Working out isn't enough, faggot, go train a martial art. Preferably something as realistic as possible.

guntrustlawyer.com/2009/05/can-a-felon-possess-a-firearm.html
sorry is was my state thought it applied to all

Are you a convicted felon? If so, would you make a good slave to buy?

Except for this:

You absolutely have to be careful about kicking someone when they're down because if you kill them then you can get a manslaughter charge because it goes from being self defense to assault. The idea is to use enough force or the threat of it to fend off an attack. Any more than that can get you in trouble.

Let's say a bunch of antifa faggots jump you. A fight ensues in which you go full Viking badass. One of the faggots is on the ground holding his head as you kick him. There's video of it. I almost can guarantee you that there will be charges filed, maybe not even by the police, but by a (((prosecutor))).

tl;dr fuck'em up but don't go crazy