May is almost over

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/9408345.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

May 31st 23:59 Release is still a May release, goy!

Except they aren't even releasing him or the story mode in may. They pushed them both back and entire month.

Wait… SFV is out?!!

balrog is already in sf5 retard

That's M.Bison user.

Mike Bison?

The juden are a cunning kind.
They've even burrowed into Nipland.

Karin ended looking very ugly

It was never supposed to be in May, user.

What? So it's coming out in JUNE 31st?

Isn't Ibuki the May character?

No user. It's in early access.

They haven't even put in all the characters yet.

I don't even think it has Arcade Mode.

Go into every fighting thread and people will only talk about sfv. People keep telling me to buy it.

Holla Forums is not always gay, but when it comes to fighting games it is very gay.

What place? Because its not here.

yep.

general fighting threads

like this one 8ch.net/v/res/9408345.html

Ibuki was fucking gay as hell. Hope they rebalance her because in sfiv she was played a lot around luck.

I don't see that post telling you to buy SFV.

Also
Fuck off back to reddit, faggot.

Because I wasn't a part of that thread, I stopped visiting them once Guile got released because everybody just talks about sfv.

So you don't even visit the threads, yet somehow you know that threads are constantly telling you to buy SFV?

What do you call this kind of superpower where you can see whats in threads without entering them?

Who wants to bet they'll reveal Super Street Fighter V and give an excuse on why they cant update it like with Mahvel 3?

The time between the release of sfv and the release of guile was enough to see what they are mostly about. And even right now they talk mostly about sfv even thought KOF XIV is big right now.

Again, that's not your only argument. Your argument is that they're telling you to buy it. And you've yet to provide any proof of this.

And how in the hell am I supposed to prove that now? We are talking about threads create months ago. I also don't understand why this is so unbelievable for you right now, they all talk about sfv, nobody knows shit about sfiv, why is it so hard to imagine that those people like and recommend sfv?

who knew?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

People still care about Early Access fighter V?

Tekken x Stree Fighter

it was better and more finished than sf5

HAHAHA

You know, here in Holla Forums and even in 8/v/ at the beginning we talked about games and liked them.
Now it's all about shitting on everything like the cancer that started killing halfchan, except for Shitwatch because Reddit has their containtment thread there and they don't need to fit in while hating everything.

I miss my old board.

wut
Then why didn't you gas them all when the time came by? we told you, we told you the jew would replace us with a bigger, more flexible audience
Now it's too late

I don't even like SFV and I know that's complete fucking bullshit.

quit whining just because no one likes the same games as you, faggot.

Go back to cuckchan and stay there faggot.

I did, user, I did.

You're totally new, you've been maybe in Holla Forums since when? 2012 tops?
It's NOT about hating A or B games, read my fucking post you retard.

One of the most cancerous words that have arisen lately.
I left halfchan on its first exodus here and the first month in 8/v/ it felt like I was back on 2006, good threads everywhere but a bit slow and really good OC. Everything was good, even games that I didnt like were there and people would talk about the games. It was comfy and chill.

Now we are back to part of the cancer that killed halfchan.

Okay Maddox.

You sound a little too sensitive for these boards if you ask me, are you sure you're not confused and that you're actually a redditor?

He may be a little whiny, but he's not wrong at all, this site degraded very fast, it fell into such depths while we still had fresh memories of the early days
They were THAT good, these days it's all shitposting and no (good) moderation, with only few flickers of good discussion
Posters became lazy as fuck and put no work in their posts, some do it because they are cancer and just a bunch of gay ledditors, others do because they are jaded by seeing those guys wander around
prs undestand

ah, so you're a cuck. got it.

it's working perfectly for you.

There's no respect for oldfags either.

I'm not sensitive, I grow a thick skin because of how many years I spent around here in fact.
You should stop using cuck not because Im offended by it, but because you clearly don't know the meaning of it and therefore you misuse it, faggot.

What brought the cancer user? Gamergate? The second exodus? Pig food?

0/10 see me after class.

I bet that nearly noone of the newfags will even know the reference of this pic.

Bullshit. Everyone on this site knows what a cuckold is at this point. Everyone knows that cuck means someone who will let someone take advantage of them because they're weak/get off to it.

Cuckchan are cucks because they let their mods fuck their values on a daily bases.

Faggots like you who just get triggered by the word cuck are pathetic.

I'm from the first exodus too but you don't see me asking for oldfag respect. Spoiler alert user: YOU'RE FUCKING ANONYMOUS

No one actually knows you're an oldfag, and no one gives a shit, nor should they.

You sound like you're a special little snowflake.

Post quality may be dropping, but that doesn't mean we should all start whining about it.

If you don't like it bring it up with Mark, there are whole boards for this shit.

I'd honestly call it an improvement, he's always had a retarded design.

kys, they posted a graphic showing story mode would be in june

How do you fuck up so hard not including classic characters? Do they realize nobody wants their shitty modern ones? Wouldn't that have been a better idea though? To use paying players are guinea pigs to see what to keep or dump and not waste time on? Fucking astounding.

Well, you are right, he's a cuck
He is seeing his old lady (the board) being taken back the shack (quality degradation) by niggers (newfags)
And he can't quit seeing the show (cuckold)

The Jew
GG brought us here, that stuff triggered m00tles, he slapped Holla Forums and Holla Forums questioned the action, then he shoved them a fist and they came here by invitation, the fouding of Holla Forums was about crossposting Holla Forums vidya users and Holla Forums renegades
No, the THIRD exodus was the mess, the second one were a bunch of pansies but we educated them
The third one doubled our numbers, because it was about kids who missed quality stuff the posters who left (most of us) made, and came here to bloat in the new content/culture that had taken place here.
Not long after than (a week later) Reddit had their holocaust, their asiatic woman CEO made a Great Proletariat Cultural Revolution, and many left in masse. The Jew invited them here and many stayed, while also many left (most of them in fact), but those who stayed liked the culture, which was at that point shitposting against them

That sounds retarded and you know it, we have 100% justified reason to be whining about this board going to the shitter, it's completely undeniable that we went to the trash and nobody did something about it in the immediate time (something meaningful at least)
Fuck off goon, you don't know hjow many attempts were knocked out by rampant shitposting from a select group of croonies from this place, and Mark outspokenly damning those places too, leading to suspicion
You sound like one of those, or you are just very new and didn't see it personally

Why haven't we left then? i know you will ask that, and that's your winning ticket: because we are weak, we have no place to go, and making a new board will only get us a new shitposting campaign against, like the past times.
And people don't want to start again, along with prefering tons of shitposters that move a place than 10 guys who are posting quality but dont move more than 5PPH

>>>/reddit/

You sound like a paranoid faggot. Suddenly I'm some goon who must be part of an organized attempt to destroy your precious board. Fucking hilarious really.

And you still didn't have an excuse for why if you have a problem with the board why you're not just taking it to the board where you're supposed to talk about how the board is moderated.

Instead you just bitch here at alleged "newfags" and "goons" who are shitting up your precious board.

You have 0% reason to whine. whining doesn't do shit. If you actually want to "save" your board, go do something about it, don't just whine like a feminst.

I didn't say you were, i said you behaved like one
And what precious board, a new one doesnt exist and this one is dead
But i will agree i went a little overboard

wat
If you mean a place where to talk shit about how things are done, that place doesn't exist, much less now when Jim nuked it some weeks ago, and when it existed here (Meta Monday) Mark got assravaged by constant critics on how his shit was not good

Yes, because that's the reason, more so when moderation didn't put a baseline on how shit was supposed to handle when invasion happen.
Having a population suddenly appear and get bigger than the original settlers, along with them having no sense on how things were done will ultimately fuck the place they are staying
Tip to you, i use goon as in goon, a nigger-tier individual who does shit stuff for pleasure (shitposters who do nothing but shitpost), not the word in the sense of the SA guys, those existed but were an actual very small influence

I have all the reasons to whine, along with the ones who came here, we build this place up for it just to be fucked hard by the lack of actions from the mods and the treachery of the admin

What can a single poster do, genius?
I tried making decent threads, they got decent replies, but they died quickly, it didn't influence anything in the sea of piss
Raising awareness (whine) is doing something, and it's okay enough when the topic is touched/asked about, that's what i did, because i realized i dont want to save the board, i want to see all those old yellers do something about it
And what kind of insult is feminist in the context about doing something? they fucked up your games buddy, your movies and your comics, they have done something, albeit not good.

You missed the whole point of that statement user:
WHINING GETS YOU FUCKING NO WHERE.

"newfags" or "goons" don't give a fuck about you throwing a little baby fit. It sure as fuck doesn't help anything. If anything it just makes oldfags look like whiny entitled babies always bitching about the "good old days" like a bunch of fucking hipsters.

ACTUALLY TRY DOING SOMETHING.

You're really not raising awareness by shitting up a Street Fighter V thread, user. You're just bitching to the handful of Anons who happen to read it.

Also:
Top kek user.

Maybe they took your games and your movies and your comics, but mine are still intact. Last I checked they only fucked up a few AAA games and most journalism outfits, and only fucking plebs liked AAA or game journalism in the first place.

Buddy we are in the website made by a group of folks, one in a wheelchair, that whined abut many websites being dumb
And originally visited by a group of folks who whined about the current status of an imageboard
Me? why? because i write a lot of text? i'm just explaining to you why me and many others are disgruntled, i have no problem writing these 3 wall of text
I'm not the one using all caps redtext twice either

It does, at least i hope, it gives fellow
that they are not the only ones seeing this mess in the last year or so
They MIGHT one day gather around and make a new place
Also talking about the old days is an ancient attitude from any imageboard user, getting bothered by it is like being a redditor or something

What the fuck am i supposed to do other than giving people hints of the present state?
Of course i am, good or bad (bad at this point i guess), and this is a SFV thread, posting shit here is nothing off-topic, and more when the thread started as a disgruntled user was mad that Capcom not releasing DLC character 3/4 this month aka whining by your standards
Exactly

Have you seen the board in the last year or so? go check it out, there's a tleast 10 threads mentioning that fact ONLY in vidya, go to Holla Forums, go to Holla Forums, be my guess. They, along with the cucks behind them, have shat over many things. Degrading a media product IS doing something, bad but something for them

Also stop being mad, it looks like i'm squeezing you, you are not a troublemaker who fucked up our board and came here only a year ago, aren't you?

I have been baited all this time, good play

The anons that come here, to this very thread, are just >early access >mfw someone bought this trash >this game is trash >this is what you get for, and more cancer like that. You know where people discuss SFV? In the fighting threads, in the steam group / discord of that very group thread.

Feminism, with only whinning, made a fuck load of shit. They earnt tons of fucking money, they fucked up gaming and games as a whole.
I'm sorry that we actually had good AAA games before like fucking Crash Bandicoot, Jack N Daxter, Metal Gear 1 2 3, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil 1 2 3 4 and many fucking more.

There we go, from entitled to cuck, and back to entitled.
How can that be hipsters when almost everything in gaming was great? All that was popular and famous was good too. But again, you're using another buzzword like Hipster that you don't know the meaning of.

You're a fucking faggot. 7/10.

Okay user, keep hoping that if you just sit back and complain enough that something will happen.

Good luck with that.

I like how everything you listed is from whole generations before feminazis even began to invade the hobby.

It's not like AAA fell to shit before feminists even got involved or anything, right?

I just want an arcade mode.
Is it really that fucking hard for them to make?

And I got the game for far less than it's current price from someone else who thought it was shit, and I still feel ripped off.

Why the fuck didn't you wait?

None of us here play shit like this competitively so there is absolutely no gain to buying it immediately

i bought SF4AE2012 for 6 quid and upgraded to ultra for a tenner, and it was great

SF4 OG was some janky shit and INDEEESTRUCTABLE was the worse thing ever

None of those were AAA you fucking retard.

sure

So basically you're saying you don't know what AAA means.

You bought SFV you deserve this

None of you deserve any.