Overkill no longer adding microtransaction crates to Payday 2

The absolute fucking madmen.

Yeah, I just saw this. Now if they start working on optimization of the game itself everyone will be happy.

They probably ended the microtransactions because all normalfags stopped buying their DLC in protest.

Until all they make all ==34== dlc's free, then I will forgive them and maybe play it again.

Guess the game was dead and they needed players again, feels a little too late now though.

Bit late.

But look at all that value goy! They can't just give it away!

Look, i'm not gonna tell you how to spend your money, but if a developer tries to actively jew their playerbase and ONLY AFTER they've done the deed they retract their jewery simply because their game lacks the playerbase and they need more people to buy their game, i don't really think those developers should be trusted or given money, if they pulled this shit off once, there's a 100% chance that if you enable them they're gonna pull this shit off for their next game too.

As a consumer you only have one way to vote: you either buy something or you don't, if you give these devs money it sends a clear message that they can get away with anything they want as long as they fake being apologetic afterwards.

I don't play the game but kind of too little too late,no?

REMINDER PEOPLE BUY THIS SHIT

I disagree if a developer does something Jewish and they change their minds after realizing they fucked up it's a good thing.
The problem here is that they took way too long to change their mind.
This happened like over half a year ago and they're only fixing it now.

What took them so long

I think it is safe to assume the general public stopped caring about them now

Look, normalfags are cancer but also a damn good markt where shekels grow on trees.

Don't forget when they started getting resistance against microtransactions, they doubled down and practically told people to fuck off if they didn't like it.

There's a difference between "realizing they fucked up" and trying to rope in new players to jew in their next project. Call me when they're next release comes without any DLC and maybe I'll start even considering their games again.

That's nice to hear I guess.

Everyone there is still a kike of the highest degree, though, and this is most likely a ploy to try and get the highest rated steam reviews to go back to being positive.

Why is it that DLC is downloaded to my computer but I can't play it without paying for it? It's already on my PC. I hate this shit in particular with a fucking passion. On disc DLC is just fucking bullshit.

When a simple text file edit can unlock all the fucking DLC without requiring to download a single damn extra thing, the creators are fucking pricks.

Too little.
Too late.

At 99 cents when they're on sale, sure.

So you can still join in on players who have the DLC maps, that's pretty much it.

I get it but it's just the concept of having the content already on my computer but arbitrarily saying NO YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE is bullshit.

Like paying for a pass to Six Flags and being told you have to pay extra to actually get on any of the rides, it's just like fuck you.

No injections, just files in the directory
reminder that payday 2 has no anti-cheat system