HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy everyone...

HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy everyone, in this edition of Stephen Colbert Stephen sings carol songs with Trummp-impeachment lyrics
And now everyone it's the guy you llllllllllllloooove to hate, 'two scoops' himself
"two scoops" lol what an idiot

-note from mods: this is Holla Forums approved content stop reporting this leftycucks

WEBM

saved
for the time I need a splitting headache

Just fifteen seconds in and I'm sick of it.
I hate this bait-&-switch style of humor that formed out of 90's sitcoms.

Also the laugh track. If you cut out the audience reaction the show would die in 3 days.

how do you do fellow humans
hick trumpkins should all hang amirite
i am so so right

And his porch monkey shuckin' and jivin' in the background.

He's practically keeping a slave in the studio to laugh at his shitty jokes.

Wew this board has gone to shit.

Lol, good point. But isn't he a bit dark for a house nigger?

BECAUSE ONLY A LEFTYCUCK WOULD GIVE COLBURT CLICKS YOU KNOB

Reddidrumpfstormtweens btfo

I'm mainly referring to this there's also already a webm

Im surprised it took him that long.

23 seconds of waiting to hear him utter the unspeakably evil DRUMPH
surely a record!

They warned me about Americans but I didn't listen.

Years ago I used to hang out with an extremely liberal group of hipsters. We were into internet culture and loved laughing at goofy shit. One thing we loved to make fun of was Newsbusted (vid related).

I drifted away from them once I was sick of gushing about the brilliance of MST3K and ironically watching infomercials, but recently decided to poke my head in and see what they were up to. To my surprise, they're hardcore Stephen Colbert fans and totally enraptured by his comedic genius. It's like they don't see the obvious similarities with his hacky bullshit and the trash we used to mock. Some people will swallow any amount of jizz as long as it comes from someone agreeing with them.

The new one? Please tell me that shit got canned.

The old one. This was years ago. I think the new one finished its first season run and are trying to get the second funded, but I don't think anyone really watched it.

FUCK TOOH SCOOMPHS!

sold

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT