Dutchs RWDS need to be formed

Well it seems that the eurasian Wilders has lost and that the netherlands will remain being Islamized, what are dutch anons going to do about it?
You are cornered agaisn't the wall, the clock is ticking and the niggers and muslims just keep coming in.
Im going to tell you my opinion, start organizing local patrols and squads, start getting firearms, legal or otherwise, it doesn't matter and when the time comes start doing acts of resistance, burn some refugees centers, throw a molotov coctail at a mosque, avenge some dutch girl raped, it doesn't matter what use physical force to fight the muslims.
The fate of the netherlands is on your hands now, dutchanons, its time for race war, as always beware of double agents.

you don't say?

What are the europeans suposed to do?
Just wait until the next election and keep voting the same dumbfuck traitors?
The time of words its over, it is time of war and let the bullets fly.

That's a strange way to spell "kike"

He is not a jew but is a zionist.

He's both, his maternal grandmother was a jewess.

Sauce?

good idea user

Dubs checked, have faith in the democratic system goy, maybe next time :^)

Never liked Geert to be honest. Too much shilling to Israel. There's a plus side to him losing. Things will get worse and a proper nationalist will replace him.

There's a bunch of evidence in the election threads that he's a literal mossad agent

They're reporting 130% Voter Turnout in some areas
VOTER FRAUD

Ebin, but source that shit so we can start spreading.

(checked)
Can we stir up a bit, any anons with twitter accounts before they bury this, even if this doesn't give wilders the victory its still a big redpill for normies.

the same will happen with LePenn

Lmao expecting toothpaste flags to pull through

The spineless cocksuckers won't lift a fucking finger to defend themselves, calling it now.

Its better than electing that zionist agent. People need to get pissed, a cleanse is in order.

REMOVE KEBAB

Wake up Niederländer! Rise up with us!

thats really not going to help the cause. wait for hitler

This will only make the right stronger. It's like people expect nationalism to grow overnight.
Styx was right.

So what's your plan B now that Holland is fucked guys? I'm Dutch but I live in Canada. You guys have two realistic choices now; leave the country and immigrate to somewhere else (maybe join me here in Canada) or start firebombing the mudshit importation centers and begin a civil war.

The Netherlands is pozzed beyond hope. I've always called them Sweden lite.

The couple of million decent Dutch should just pack and move South.

And Wilders is a mutt and a zionist shill.