Girls flirt with the dangerous guy, Logan. They don't take him home. They marry the good guy

What did she mean by this?

Logan never did hit that, what a fucking cuck. He should have taken Mystique Jean in the tent, closest he ever got to that.

ALPHA FUX

BETA BUX

And yet Scott died.

But who is she fucking in the future?

She's a roastie

I always hated that storyline. That wasn't in the original Dark Phoenix comics, was it?

Did you forget how he penetrated her in the end of the third movie?

I want to fuck around with losers we find attractive, once our shelf life and looks have gone we want you to pay to keep us rich and happy.

girls sleep with chads, criminals etc through most fertile horny years 18-26 then when her roasty gets toasted from banging 100 different guys and none of those guys are loyal to her she chooses nice guy who she avoided previously and nice guy gets to jump into her giant roastified gaping hole one a year for his bday while raising chads spawn

RIDF has arrived

fuck does this have to do with Russia?

/thread

bitter rightwing virgin detected
here's a tip, they won't fuck you because you're a fat asshole

What if he was a hot asshole?

ftfy

MGTOWs spotted and reported.

Hot assholes > hot decent guys > ugly and fat assholes > ugly and fat decent guys > dweebs > guys who watch anime

Source on the video please?

I hate triangle love sorylines
They should have just had Cyclops and Phoenix being a couple, and Wolverine should have banged best Mystique in the tent

saving pictures of anime cartoons is pathetic

lel, women are adorable

Lmao, this bitch has any self awareness?

BGINGLY

Thieving Irish, murderous slav, angry africans and a rotting corpse whore. Great show.

hurts to not fit in any of those categories doesn't it lad?

lel

how many of these do you have srsly

At some point I get lazy and stop moving my hand, so anything above 4 becomes a combination of the previous numbers.

FUCK OFF ROASTIE

lol angry virgin detected

Women don't browse Holla Forums.