Let's face it, even if Disney gets Fantastic Four and X-Men back from Fox...

Let's face it, even if Disney gets Fantastic Four and X-Men back from Fox, there's no way in hell they're gonna waste Galactus on a Fantastic Four movie. He'll probably end up being the next villain the Avengers fight after Thanos.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n1UIl
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they get the Fantastic Four IP's back my moneys on Annihilus being the next main MCU villain, with an extremely butchered version of the Annihilation arc being adapted.

Nah, Annihilus would be too similar to Thanos, Galactus would the change of pace to freshen things up that the MCU desperately needs.

Is there a reason why Annihilus always gets drawn like an Ultron knock-off?

I'm still mad at Disney for wasting Doctor Strange's potential like that, the film was way too short.

Fox will give up the cuckservative news network before give up the mutties

But they are giving up the muties. They're selling off their TV and Film studios, and their stake in Sky. They favour Disney for the buy

You'd really want more Cumberbatch?

No clue some artists give him a really mechanical look others make him look biological. Either way it's a safe bet it'll be one of the two Galactus or Annihilus, the MCU is clearly taking on a cosmic focus due to the popularity of GotG (Thor 3 was an extremely half assed Planet Hulk adaptation, Captain Marvel movie to introduce the Skrull Empire) and the possibility that Chris Evans/RDJ will walk after Avengers 4.

His exoskeleton is supposed to be made of impenetrable/unbreakable chitin, so some artists interpret that into a "biomechanical" look, but it just makes him look like a robot whenever they do.

archive.is/n1UIl

Wasn’t Ego part of the FF package before Fox and Marvel made that trade?

I never see any of his other stuff so I'm not over saturated with his presence and he can pull the looks. Dr. Strange's movie was fun but the last third is very hurried and the fact that he was introduced just to be shoved into the Avenger's MCU is clear as water. But the magic was actually magic and the visuals and fights were really fun to watch, so I torrent it on 60fps.

Is has been stated numerous times that the main issue with MCU is that (((Disney))) tries to capitalize on it so it pulls the execution in an episodic way. But the people working on the films just try to make a big damn movie which makes the sum of the MCU parts worse than the individual movies themselves. So, Disney tries to see the picture as a whole and coordinate events so the releases are in order, it limits what a movie can do since it has to be ready and coordinated with the rest of the MCU the result is bare bones content of what could have been.
Is kinda like Cowboy Bebop, in the 27 episodes (movie included) only 14 aren't filler, from those 14 only 6 have what you could call a tridimensional villain that isn't there just to be entertaining or let us explore more of a character's personality like the other 21.
The MCU is like the other 21 episodes but instead of cliched but fun 20 minutes episode its stretched to 150 minutes but since is still not a series it can't dwell deep enough into anything, hence why the MCU is cookie cutter fluff.
At the end, the best MCU movies are the ones who realize this flaw and decide to just have fun, it doesn't make them good but they aren't bad and do stand out, like GotG, Dr. Strange or Iron-Man.

In good care the MCU could have been the longest, most successful Live-Action tv series, not counting spin-offs, just the main line.

As much A I like GotG I thought Winter Soldier stood out pretty well.

It could work if they were given a budget greater than that of your average tv show.

WS stands out because is Jason Bourne.

I want you to die faggot

You first, shitstain.

They all feel the same to me.
Evil cosmos giant that tries to destroy Earth or fuck around.
The only real difference for me is Galactus is just eating things to survive, and not necessarily evil.

smh @ weebs tbh

Just go back to reddit and leave us in peace.

I'd like the IRL version of Ghost Rider using Penance Stare to rape Galactus like he did in the FF cartoon. I think something similar happened in the comics but it was a Strange spell.

I thought Germans still owned rights