Other urls found in this thread:

arcturus.su/wiki/Main_Page
saki.wikia.com/wiki/Tenhou_game_instructions
gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html
mediafire.com/?wfvy33w4ku93egx
mediafire.com/?p2fs2zopzunz9z4
mega.nz/#!BMAmGKxC!OHxu5U78CtSoSbp91V3zxJ6h69Fic_x_umAxJ_5ovak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you just go to your local mahjong club and play with the 2000 year old chinese women who spend every waking moment playing mahjong?

自杀,鬼佬

Now you know how I feel about Go.
>>>/tg/

We can play but I suck.

Which part of my post implied that I give a shit?

teach me mahjong

Nigga there's plenty of computerised versions of Go. There's practically a whole group of AI researchers dedicated to it.

Then why did you reply?

arcturus.su/wiki/Main_Page

ill play you in some 7447 if you want homeslice. Im 4dan though.

saki.wikia.com/wiki/Tenhou_game_instructions

But I'm scared of other people's abilities, how good are people generally?

What a surprise…

Well back when /jp/ was new which is when I played alot, people werent good…pic related. however in general people got together to learn together, in the general lobby though youre probably gonna play people leagues better than you so…not a good place to try to "learn"

Part of the reason I've been looking for a decent majan video game is so I can play against a computer character for practice. I don't want to run dick first into a crowd of people who will hand my ass to me, because I won't learn that way.

Oh. I got just what you need friend. Look for saikyo no mahjong 3d. Its what I used to learn.

Pretty fucking bad.

I've played for seven years, or about as long as a old /a/ has known about Tenhou and I can't still fucking defend other than obviously safe tiles

Plus, I prefer the far more fun version that is 3p mahjong, but that is the trigger warning of some people

That's a good step one, but I need someone to play with and tell me what step comes next or what I should be looking for

>3p

Man im getting to use some pretty old fucking pictures.

It's too slow. Tonpuusen is automatically shit, so I'm looking to 40 minutes matches against 20 minutes on 3p. And fucking no one wants to play fast.

Maybe I'd give it a shot if it was closed tanyao with red doras and fast clock. And you could do that in jewryumon.

download mame and play one of the sixty trillion mahjongg games with different anime girls in them

gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html

The only good basic singleplayer Mahjong game I can find, not sure if it has bugs or not because I'm bad at it.

"Strategy is hard, I like just playing to win as fast as possible instead of constricting my opponents"

Try chinese mahjong friend!

This banter is nostalgic though, rip old 4chan

Oh that ones fine. If i remember it has some weird rules but its fine…That website also has some fun games I remember playing like 8 years ago that test your ability, like the everything is green, do you have tsumo? and such

Looks good, found an English version but I'm going to need to keep a glossary handy if I'm going to change most of these options.

Seems functional enough, but lacks any kind of customisation that I can find. Probably something neat I could whip up on a work computer though.

Here man

mediafire.com/?wfvy33w4ku93egx

Already found it, mi amigo. Might want to update your bookmark though.
mediafire.com/?p2fs2zopzunz9z4

I just uploaded it a second ago :|

its not the game its a pdf that has translations and rules.

Oh. Well, I appreciate it, I guess you could try putting it in a different compression method, put it in a .zip, .rar or .7z perhaps?

mega.nz/#!BMAmGKxC!OHxu5U78CtSoSbp91V3zxJ6h69Fic_x_umAxJ_5ovak

try this, fuck mediafire.

Anyone got the full-sized version of OP's edit?

Thumbs up to you, mon amie.