WHERE WERE YOU WHEN EUROPE WAS KEPT FREE?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN EUROPE WAS KEPT FREE?

ANTI-TRUMP WAVE IN EUROPE
politico.eu/article/dutch-election-live-blog-netherlands-mark-rutte-geert-wilders/#liveblog-entry-943434

TL;DR NIEMALS BREMSEN!
politico.eu/article/dutch-election-live-blog-netherlands-mark-rutte-geert-wilders/#liveblog-entry-943432

POPULISM STOPPED
politico.eu/article/dutch-election-live-blog-netherlands-mark-rutte-geert-wilders/#liveblog-entry-943432

DISUNITED KINGDOM, LITTLE ENGLAND! SAD!
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-nireland-analysis-idUSKBN16M27O

WHAT'S THAT ALT-KIKE? COULDN'T JUMP THE LANGUAGE BARRIER? THOUGHT SO! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WASTED TIME IN THE YESHIVA LEARNING HEBREW!

THIS IS IT.
THE ALT-KIKE EXPERIMENT ENDS HERE
BORDERS CLOSED IN AFRICA, SOUTHERN EUROPE
EU CONTINUES TO CHAMPION GLOBAL TRADE
EU STANDS UP AGAINST TURKROACHES
THE DOLLAR WILL FAIL, AMERICA WILL FAIL
GREAT BRITAIN WILL BE REDUCED TO LITTLE ENGLAND
ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE WILL BE GET WHERE THEY BELONG: TO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY

Please go back to that communist board from whence you came, foul beast.

Shut up with your KJV English, anglo.

Pax Americana ends today.

Welcome to Pax Europae.

Well, first, we are not Alt-right here.
Second, we were always prepared for the situation where everything burns.
Third, Gert was a Jew's Jew, fuck him.
Fourth, when we go down, the world goes down as well.

Let's destroy stuff, shall we?

Well I'm surprised my thread is still up. I thought this was Trumpkike-central.

Did you mix up boards again?

At least he put more effort into it than usual.

Be careful seeing false victories OP. Nationalism now would actually prolong your lefty totalitarian view by moderating it while allowing you to scapegoat it. It'll only get worse in our favor in the future.

If a Nationalist is elected it works in our favor by stemming the tide possibly speeding up an uprising.

If he loses then it'll give the left a false sense of validation and in return they'll speed up the disintegration process (i.e. accelerationism).

So you see, at the end of the day it's a win-win. There is no losing for us. We win no matter what.

t. unfalsifiable reactocuck collapse fantasies

Soon it will be deleted.
But yeah, before that happens, bear in mind that if we loose, you loose, humanity looses, the world looses.
We're in a civilisational threshold right now, and if we fail, the world will be annihilated.
Best regards, hope you wake up from your brainwashing.

Europe kept free?
I thought you goys wanted Europe to cease to exist entirely.

Confusing.

anglo delusions of grandeur

you're the cancer of the world

I swear, you (((Schulz))) party-operatives will never get it. No point on doing reconaissance shilling. Stay on reddit.

And I mean, even if you're a party member, part of the "online militancy" or getting paid, I still don't get why would you shill for such a man and for your own death.You're like the nigger pro-slavery party!! If you hate yourself and your future so much, just do it, kill yourself.

Do you get paid minimum wage for this?

wtf i hate the Alt-Right™ now

I'm not even Anglo, I'm Brazilian.
Bear in mind that Europeans and European-Americans keep the world alive right now.

What you think would happen if, for instance, Europeans got replaced by niggers and all those Nuclear Power Plants went berserk? Same thing in the USA.
This is how Humanity ends.

top tier thread, kike
I'll give a good bump for this 👌

You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of Shulz and the German flag would you? Didn't think so.

as if this thread could get any worse

We aren't in the peak dumbass. You realize when the Communists, Fascists, and Liberals took full power that the movements were going on slowly shifting society for decades prior, right? Feel free to ignore the signs and walk away feeling like you're victorious because you wont see what comes next.

Anglos fucked up the Middle East.

Anglos created Israel.

Anglos robbed us from a united Europe under German rule.

Today we stand up to anglos.

OP is a kike

Seriously, what is wrong with you people. Can you explain me… WHY? I can't fathom what goes into the minds of people so sunk unto cuckoldry. It doesn't matter how much you're getting paid. Such a mockery of memes that no one would ever use will never be of any effect, especially not with your target voting demographics, the only thing you will manage to do is get me triggered at this faggot non-sense.

kek

Enjoy you ban, shareblue kike. Schulz is a fucking kike, that´s all we need to know to render your shilling ineffective.

Holy shit these are some weak-ass memes.

I didn't get paid by Robert Mercer, Jared Kushner and their fellow tribesmen :^)

Tell me shill, where did you get such weak memes? Where is your cuck nest? Why are all your memes just poor rehashes of Trump's?

This post carries so much hand-rubbing, it'd break the ovens in Treblinka

Yes, please, go ahead, shill-kun. Meme your cryptokike's demise at an aryan's hand. Do it. Meme irresponsibly like only the liberals can.

what is the point of this thread, op?

Das dritte Bild ist fake, ihr schwulen Affen. Geht euch auf den volksverratenden ZOG-Juden wie die guten Goys die ihr seit auf Plebbit einen kollektiv runterholen und dann erhängt euch.

I see now why the Left is losing the meme war. It's like if memes were made for a PBS kids after school special.

Shilling. Somebody took a shit in their brain. Gas them all, mods.

If a man is cucked in a closet and no one is around to hear it, is he still humiliated?

Sad.

What the fuck even is this shit?
Who's the cuck he's shilling? What the hell is happening?

absolutely ebin

This tbh fam

Sadly Reddit does.

You know what else has high energy? The ovens that will turn (((Schulz))) into ashes when he pays for his crimes against Europe.

It's not even shilling, it's dumping unfunny memes.

A jew beat a nationalist this round in the dutch elections

Whats with this cuck flooding his own thread with fail ass memes, dont you understand ? We won, the Great Meme war is over, Trump is the victor

One guy is posting nothing but pro EU and Schulz images in the thread, make that also posting multiple photos in individual posts.
Now I wonder, which agency you're from.

Europe and the whole world under one, diverse, inclusive, and multicultural, flag of Globalism! United under one, mullato, mediocre, submissive, totally dependent on the economic elites and totally controlled by the police state!!

Holy shit, imagine this guy's dildo size…

Oh, so this is just the CIA patting itself on the back?

B-but Trump has kikes in his cabinet! So we should vote for a jew right?

lol that's like saying
t-the science is settled

Pretty much.

For Free

Typical shitlib. No wonder commies use them so effectively and spit on them at the same time. Truly idealistic useful idiots.

Is that you, Spencer?

lol, subhuman.

ffs, that eurocrat crypto is NOT fucking Leto II

Christ your memes are shit. Soulless, like the EU drones. They are carbon copies of ours but with added cringe and no heart. The train/zip one was ironically funny in a shit kind of way and raised a smile from me but then you killed it by spaming the rest in a tirade of digital effluvia.

Its imkikey though. He is the cancer of this board.

Its imkikey trolling for being a spic, we all know they rival Aussies in their shitposts

TOP KEK

u must be nervous

GO HOME AMI GO HOME

the thread is anchored, sperg

Is this CIA? It doesn't seem like Holla Forums. They they're kind of smug self-righteous cunts that would at least try to explain why they're bragging because of how insecure they are.

Plus, they're using memes wrong and don't seem to understand how imageboards work. I guess they were told to use as little words as possible to try to have their lack of knowledge of the lingo go unnoticed?

since this is the designated shitposting thread

OP WHAT IS SHULTZ AND YOUR STANCE ON ROBOWAIFUS? THIS IS VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT

It seems more like goon bullshit.

MKultra is a hell of a drug!

Is this you kikey? You know its all bantz m8, back to blazing up

tbh this would be a better European hymn :^)

OP WHAT IS SHULTZ AND YOUR STANCE ON ROBOWAIFUS? THIS IS VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT

Guys its literally the beta faggots from /the_schulz.

How does it feel to be an indesirable cuck, who could only make the world a better place by killing himself, OP?

Shultz is a gigakike who wants Europe to be enslaved to Israel forever.

free cunny for everyone

Oh that kike

no BioPD pls

Seriously, this is just incoherent and the actions make no sense considering the anchor. Whatever. This thread blows.

that was a pretty good game imo

People, this is how a Paid Shill is:
He has tons of pre-made "memes"
His motives are purely demotivational
He doesn't engane in meaningful conversation
Has a very poor understanding of our speech patterns

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

EU stands against whites moron.70 million arabs and niggers next 20 years is the goal fucker

This one was kept in the box a little too long, he's broken.

If they are using netherlands election as a banner of victory while PVV is second, they're not only dying, they know it

thanks for the reminded, r

eport and hide

You dumb fucks, your memes have no egregore! Do you not even understand the basics? I shouldn't even be telling you this, but its basic Meme101-tier shit. You are going to fuck yourselves, merely because of the number of right-wing people who see your memes and believe them to be shit exceeds your own personal cohort. You can never appropriate Pepe. You are all going to suffer horribly.

stop shitty D&C you faggot unite or die

Only liberal turkroaches celebrate white genocide like OP.

go back to ironmarch CF. You're a closet faggot that loves racemixing because it's what Jesus would have wanted.

All the memes are either copies of fashy memes or extremely forced pop culture crap.

Although the anti-bonger ones are pretty funny.

s-sorry

you can tell the left is based on jewry
they cannot create, only copy
poorly

FUCK OFF KIKE

MARTIN SCHULZ IST EINE NEGER