What did he meme by this?

What did he meme by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1410.8001v1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, what's the final solution to the indie developer problem?

Holla Forums says only rope & free helicopter rides can get rid of commies.
They're probably right again. These parasites are dug in deep.

That he's got a really nice house that was in a movie and sold for like $2 million?

Haha he looks like a scrawny fuckboy. Probably supports Bernie, what a low energy cuck

[x] Threats of violence for criticism
[x] Name-dropping games for "I'm really a gamer!" points
[x] Ellipses
[x] 'Entitled'
[x] 'Elitist'
[x] Generic 'I don't need you, I've been X since I was Y' rhetoric
[x] Making a fool of him/herself on a public platform

Do they manufacture these whiny cunts somewhere?

He memes that he's full of shit and that he's trying to divert attention from the fact that he delayed his meme game by getting some pity points from redditors and other normalfaggots.

He's correct about some things, but if your game is shit, it's shit and nothing you say will change that.
Only actual work can.

THE FUCK IS NO MANS SKY. IVE NEVER SEEN GAMEPLAY OF THIS GAME JUST A DIAMOND IN THE SKY OVER A SAVANNA

how dose it feel to be used fag ?

dubs lost its power to stop low quality from being bumped

we need something new
we need to wake Holla Forums up

Bullshit. What if I beat your ass? How about then?

Fuck off back to cuckchan faggot.
I'm starting to get real tired of you.

It's a game about nothing. Well, not really. You fly around in your space rocket from planet to planet and shoot rocks for upgrades and see some wildlife, but you can't shoot the animals or mine too much because then the space police will come after you for having fun and shoot you.

It's disgusting how gamergate is trying to push these poor women out of the game industry.

Oh wait practically everyone who is working on that game is a cis white male.

I call this copypasta: The Faglord by Shakespeare, great for use in shill threads.

Let's get something straight here. If you walked up to me in the middle of the street and called the work I've been pouring my heart and soul into for years a piece of shit to my face just to be a malignant prick without offering any objective criticism or justification for having such an opinion, I would either 1) kick your ass 2) verbally annihilate you or 3) some cominbation of both. Don't make the mistake of thinking that just because this is the internet and you can cower behind your monitor, my reaction will be any different. While my parents taught me all kinds of things about integrity, honesty and hard work, I guess I was too busy playing Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast or something to pay attention to the lecture on turning the other cheek, and at 25 I don't really give a shit to start learning now... This culture is full of self-important arrogant man-children and gamergaters who think they're entitled to the work of others, as if sitting on your ass playing a video game is somehow comparable to the thousands of hours of blood and sweat that goes into making one, and we, the developers, are partially to blame for sitting back and taking this kind of shit for fear of being excommunicated from this incestuous, circle-jerking, elistist groups where those who hold power are those who produce nothing...So feel free to project your insecurity, ignorance and incompetence onto our videos and social medial pages. The chances are that I know a hell of a lot more than you do about this, I'm a hell of a lot bigger than you, and I'm a hell of a lot more articulate than you. I grew up humiliating you assholes every morning with my breakfast cereal.

Oh gee, I'm sure this will stop the trolls, and not increase the number exponentially.

I don't even get how he could ever come to the idea that just by putting hundreds of hours into something would automatically make it good.

I like to paint, but I'd never say that my piece is acceptable just because I worked on it for 30+ hours.
I'm a beginner and I accept that it will likely be years before I can make something truly decent.

Beginners in other fields might want to come to terms with the fact that they won't be the best right away.

I just want you to know that you're an irredeemable moron & you're going to be a fuck-up your entire life. Nothing will ever get better for you. Your life will remain shit because you are just too stupid to inhabit the gene pool. Nature itself is telling you that you should not exist. For the sake of a better future for everyone you should strongly consider ending your life.

He sounds like a big guy.

So what's he done in the past? All I (am willing to) can find on him is the Elysian Shadows game he's developing for Ouya and Saturn (and pc/mac), which looks like an RPGmaker with some 3d elements which he's calling "revolutionary". Animations seem nice and willingness to develop something for saturn could be commendable, but something tells me he's only doing this for "nerd cred". Granted I don't think anybody would go that far to gain said "cred", so I might be full of shit.

He's right about having to actually work on something instead of whinig about it, but everything else feels kinda… off.
What's his dealio?

How can you even call yourself a gamer?

Jesus Christ not only does he look like a fag but he sounds like one aswell.

That guy is 25 ? What ?

Holy fucking shit an indie developer that doesn't sperg out about death threats?

That's actually surprising, really.

What is it with all these indie faggots looking and dressing the same? They're worse than fucking hipsters.

hay-seuss focken christiano, KoP. Fuck off with your elitism. Holla Forums did not recognize you as a leader or a mouthpiece nor will Holla Forums.

This is some next level butthurt.

They are hipsters.

It's almost like he is making these things that are called jokes

Well jeans + shirt is the safest option when it comes to dressing up. All of them having the same facial hair is pretty inexcusable though.

I don't think so, user.

You know, I'm looking all over his twitter and I don't see a single one of the "loads of death threats." Is this just the new way of marketing games? Not only are there 0 threats of any kind, there is 0 reason for threats of any kind. This nigga is delusional.

But it's always a checkered lumberjack style shirt.

IT
TOOK
TWELVE
YEARS
TO
MAKE

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT BOYHOOD NOW?

The White Anthony Burch

IT TOOK TWELVE YEARS IT CAN'T POSSIBLE BE BAD

IF YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT BOYHOOD I'LL EITHER
KICK YOUR ASS
VERBALLY DESTROY YOU
OR
BOTH

People don't check the incoming tweets junk. Hell, most people don't even have a twitter account, nor understand twitter at all. They just hear "omg i am getting threats to my life and dog" and pour out sympathy.

Let's get something straight here. If you walked up to me in the middle of the street and called the work I've been pouring my heart and soul into for years a piece of shit to my face just to be a malignant prick without offering any objective criticism or justification for having such an opinion, I would either 1) kick your ass 2) verbally annihilate you or 3) some cominbation of both. Don't make the mistake of thinking that just because this is the internet and you can cower behind your monitor, my reaction will be any different. While my parents taught me all kinds of things about integrity, honesty and hard work, I guess I was too busy playing Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast or something to pay attention to the lecture on turning the other cheek, and at 25 I don't really give a shit to start learning now… This culture is full of self-important arrogant man-children and gamergaters who think they're entitled to the work of others, as if sitting on your ass playing a video game is somehow comparable to the thousands of hours of blood and sweat that goes into making one, and we, the developers, are partially to blame for sitting back and taking this kind of shit for fear of being excommunicated from this incestuous, circle-jerking, elistist groups where those who hold power are those who produce nothing… So feel free to project your insecurity, ignorance and incompetence onto our videos and social medial pages. The chances are that I know a hell of a lot more than you do about this, I'm a hell of a lot bigger than you, and I'm a hell of a lot more articulate than you. I grew up humiliating you assholes every morning with my breakfast cereal.

how did Falco get this assmad, he is going to fight everyone

He wrote that shit, because he knows that No Man's Buy is going to flop. It will end up as footnote and that only for its technical achievements.

arxiv.org/pdf/1410.8001v1.pdf

This is the second time we've had this thread in 24 hours. Do you really care that much about no man's sky/todd howard 2.0 that you have to have daily threads on it?

Is this some pasta?

It is now.

Let's get something straight here. If you walked up to me in the middle of the street and called the thread I've been pouring my heart and soul into for a day a piece of shit to my face just to be a malignant prick without offering any objective criticism or justification for having such an opinion, I would either 1) kick your ass 2) verbally annihilate you or 3) some cominbation of both. Don't make the mistake of thinking that just because this is the internet and you can cower behind your monitor, my reaction will be any different. While my parents taught me all kinds of things about integrity, honesty and hard work, I guess I was too busy baneposting on Holla Forums or something to pay attention to the lecture on turning the other cheek, and at 25 I don't really give a shit to start learning now…

This board is full of self-important arrogant man-children and hotheads who think they're entitled to the work of others, as if sitting on your ass complaining about shitposting threads is somehow comparable to the thousands of hours of blood and sweat that goes into making one, and we, the developers, are partially to blame for sitting back and taking this kind of shit for fear of being excommunicated from this incestuous, circle-jerking, elistist groups where those who hold power are those who produce nothing…

So feel free to project your insecurity, ignorance and incompetence onto our videos and social medial pages. The chances are that I know a hell of a lot more than you do about this, I'm a hell of a lot bigger than you, and I'm a hell of a lot more articulate than you. I grew up humiliating you assholes every morning with my breakfast cereal.

well that explains it, he HAS NONE! Guess that's what happens when you spend all your money on five-hundred-and-ninety-nine-us-dollars-4 machine and three fucking tv screens.

BOYHOOD
IT TOOK 12 FUCKING YEARS TO MAKE
IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE BOYHOOD

NO MAN'S SKY
IT'S TAKING 12 YEARS TO MAKE

DID YOU KNOW…
THAT
THE PLANET GROWS ON THE SCREEN IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!
BOYH- I mean NO MAN'S SKY!

DID SOMEBODY MENTION BOYHOOD?

OH MAN, WHAT A FANTASTIC FILM, DID YOU KNOW
*licks lips*
HOL UP
*sucks in air through teef*
IT TOOK
*whips out dick*
TWELVE
*flails dick around*
YEARS TO MAKE
*cum everywhere*

I thought it was a mentally ill woman?

One day.

OY VEY REMEMBER THE TWELVE YEARS
GOYHOO- BOYHOOD IS THE BEST MOVIE THAT WAS EVER MADE

Somehow, it feels right.

BOYHOOD IT'S SO AMAZING YOU CAN SEE THE BOY GROW IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES

If they are actually real (lolno) then they are super fucked when the game finally releases and people find out they bought a bag of hot air.

Just like with Starbound, though the game is pretty dead now. Though not as dead as Evolve, kek.

daily reminder that people with a "what the image says.jpg" filenames are not from here and should be ignored.

What did you cut your pinky trying to fix the AC?

Seems like his problem is with people who say "lol shitsux" and think that's criticism when he's just looking for reasons to back up opinions. He's a bit of a baby for blowing up about the inevitability of people who can't form a coherent stance on the internet though. If it were me though, I'd take that shit as a badge of honor, knowing someone took the time and the bandwidth to write and post that shit for my own sake.