Zero Time Dilemma

The game is confirmed to come out on the 28th for 3DS/Vita and 30th for Steam WORLDWIDE.
So, almost no delay, no spoilers no anything.

Apparently Junpei has become a cynical edgemaster after the events of 999.
Also have no idea what Akane is doing here, this seems to contradict VLR. And she doesn't really act like herself either.

Fuck, meant to post this one.

Well that's awfully merciful of them. Now if only we could be sure this was a worthy sequel.
I thought VLR was the overall better game even though 999 clearly wins when it comes to the tweeest and ending

The dub seems quite bad judging from the trailer.
VLR's dub was great and even better than the Japanese voiceover in some places/

I feel like the mistimed mouth movements is intentional for the trailer.

I agree that may have added to the illusion of a bad dub, but the voices themselves seem bland or overplayed, like I am watching an annie may dub or something.

VLR's dub was really subtle in places and nailed Dio and Tenmiyoji especially well, so I hope they don't ruin this one. Wound't want to play this grand finale on my PC not in its full glory.

Is the game dual-audio? If it is, if the English bothers me I'll go for the JP, which is less likely to bother me.

VLR's English dub was amazingly well done.

Yeah, it's dual audio.

I really wouldn't know about the dub since the english audio was scrapped from the european release for some reason.

That's too bad, I honeslty think the English dub is better and it really enchances the whole experience.

I can't tell if that part is poorly dubbed over, or if the person who edited this trailer is one of those assholes who sucks at ADR and thinks he can half ass his job because the clips aren't of live actors.

I already have a 3DS. Is the PC version going to have a better resolution? Enough to justify not having the 3D effect?

3DS version will probably be miles shittier, even VLR had some problems.
Also, I heard that the 3DS version of ZTD does not have 3D. Don;t quote me on that, though.

so uh…when do we get 999 and VLR?

I don't care what they do to try to make me hate the new people phi and akane will always and forever tie for the spot of worst character.

Where is pc vlr? I only have a 3ds and that version is broken.

Emulators

you can emulate 999 but we're talking a year off before Citra gets to a stable build for VLR

I 100% completed it and never got the save glitch, you're fine.

I tried playing 999 for the first time this week and really couldn't get into it. You guys like it?

It's got a pretty slow beginning but it gets better as it goes and the puzzle rooms are all pretty good.

Good job falling for the vita apologists propaganda.

Yeah it sucks that it's a thing. But as long as you dont save on 1 of the 2 very specific spots you are fine.

VLR I feel while not better or worse, was a good sequel to 999, atleast in writing (I definitely put Luna's event on the same level as the Sudoku Broiler). Puzzles I felt were on par with some hiccups, and the jump to models was actually pretty good in my opinion even though I still prefer the sprites.
Hopefully ZTD can hold up the hype, and if it comes to PC all the better, but still a little worrisome that there is no store page on Steam yet so it can still be proven to be a false

This is the sequel to 999 right?. Because the canon ending of that game sucked ass.

I WILL SAVE LUNA!

The pressure exchange room is the most reported culprit (and I did fall for it), but don't save during an escape section and you run no risk whatsoever.