4 AM

Losing control?

Ready for a new week to begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapsalon
drive.google.com/open?id=0ByXInH7uxsU5Qmw1eVpGemZFZXc
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByXInH7uxsU5RzZtSXMzdWk0NDg/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1eiNfWAq14MKhXgLEsxnYYQjdX2Ku4cib1tP4UHis1J0/edit?usp=drive_web
exhentai.org/g/938799/f1fc14ef44/
dalong.net/review/mg/m175/m175_p.htm
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/
generosity.com/celebration-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9WGFRJmfI
youtu.be/vle64_qu2vQ
generosity.com/celebration-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/x/766900
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. Looks Like people have a DM, but still need more players for 4am DnD if you care to join them . >>>/4am/1652

hi

Hey fags, how's life?

One could argue that eating half a block of cheese isn't a good idea.

But I honestly don't care

evening everyone.
Anyone drinking tonight?

Morning everyone~

Thanks to the user last night who mentioned drinking water. Was feeling awful like usual yesterday, had a couple of bottles of water then felt a lot better.

This world would be shit without sweaty tomboys.

What's up faggots? What are you eating?

So I decided tomorrow night I'm going to down and energy drink and eat a fuckload of sugar so I can spend all night playing FTL and Binding of Issac and get no sleep what so ever

moved in to my new apartment the day before yesterday.
Hooked up the internet and I'm here sorting my books by author.
once that' over I better start looking for a job in this area.

hey hobo you should play undertale

YOU NIGGRS PLAY ANY VIDEO GAMES?
I got through the first map of Plutonia 2. Once I reached the second I realized that I didn't have enough ammo to go on. So far, it's hard, but fair when you think about what you're doing. Well designed all around.

Hey jew.

Your right, it wasn't a good idea.

Seriously thats such comfy shit, do you just take big bites out of it too?

Are you on your own? How can you afford it?

anyone wanna play Overwatch?

I think I'm gonna get me a kapsalon tonight. I'm obviously in The Netherlands right now so that's still 8 hours away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapsalon

I can't fucking beat this one level in Doom 2
I know, I'm really shit

No.

i was playing ubishit™'s the™ crew™
its pretty comfy tbh

OH NO.
NOT ME
I'VE NEVER LOST CONTROL.

why not

Fuck off Bel.

I already ate the other half last night, also fuck yea I took big bites

Leave.

I have a weird desire to know if the Jew has foreskin in that nip shit comic

I might actually make some breakfast during the thread for once. Just woke up and am starving. Dunno what though. Probably spicy ramen.

Only if you buy it for me

NO SELF CONTROL
gay

Awful

You'll probably get constipated, but there's only one way to fin out.

Water.

Daily reminder to watch Patlabor

What level?

What's comfy about it?

Still living with my mom.

w-wanna Mabi in a bit?

play overwatch with me ITT

If you play Barbie's make up party with me.

That sounds like it would be fairly meaty. I'm just finishing off my plate of Sassauges on rice since I'm an unoriginal faggot. I need some spice to mix in with my rice.

Sounds pretty good. I've been wanting to experiment more with ramen but haven't tried it out too much.

Holy FUCK user
If you are going to give into Ubishit at least make it a decent game like Far Cry 3-4

I have some sugar cookies

That's gay as fuck.

Maybe in a bit.

The focus

I thought you were playing the first one. I'm going to resume playing Go 2 It today.

Just a salami sandwich. Nothing special.

Nothing much. Watched a bit of Space Runaway Ideon and made preparations for next month. I'm starting to learn Japanese in June.

Thats one fancy lookin desk..

Whats on top of that? Ice cream?

I'm pretty lazy with it honestly. I have some really good thai hot sauce though that helps a lot.

Tomboys are the stars in the skys, in the darkness that is known as life.

Thats an odd way to spell vodka

oh thank christ i have tomorrow off

lately beer has been making me feel ill, which is pretty fucking frustrating

so water and an occasional soda for now i guess

cruising around the us is pretty comfy
but its always online and ubishit so i dont recommend it unless you really like comfy roadtrips

I accidentally deleted all my anime so now it's 2am and I'm waiting for a tool to recover it all instead of doing anything fun.

revvy is trash

They live to love.

Dont download any mew files or the older ones will be rewritten

Did you try Recuvia or whatever the name of it is?

Hey anons, how are you doing? What music are you listening to right now?
I think I've finally gained control of my life.

How much did you lose? I never really understood the point in collecting shows unless it was something old/rare with few seeders.

What you gonna do on your day off?

IF YOU ARE A NEET WEEB PARASITE WHO CRIES ABOUT HOW HARD YOUR LIFE IS IN THIS THREAD YOU NEED TO BE CASTRATED AND FORCED TO FINALLY TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FOR ONCE YOU MISERABLE LEECHES.
REMOVE 4AM SHITTERS
THIS HAS BEEN YOUR NIGHTLY 4AM ANNOUNCEMENT

Have a nice day.

What the hell are you playing?
Looks familiar

Cheese doesn't constipate you that badly
I've eaten a block of it before and nothing happened

How does that happen?

Faggot

same

Well this week is going to suck. I got a lot of solidworks stuff I need to catch up on all due Thursday, along with my classes. After that I got a 6-8 page essay to write and three finals next week. I'll probably see you guys a lot because of all nighter, but for now I'm going to sleep so I can get some work done tomorrow.

Can you stay in the shill thread please?

Where do you think you are?

Hello lads, how's it going?

Fucking how?

play Overwatch with me

How so?

Sleep well user, good luck!

Why shit up the thread when you could shit up Mark's inbox? Besides, if you want replies, you should come up with better posts than "get out faggots reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

That one just takes a bit of practice because of all the hitscanners.

Sorry, I wanted a bit of something new. It's a lot of fun so I'm happy.

It is now that you mention it.

I could do with some comfy road trips, but not only online.

How?

I've been trying to get a little bit better at cooking since I'm getting kind of sick eating the same shit each day. Maybe I'll become a half-decent chef if I keep trying out new things.

I'll be sure to hang myself and post it on my twitter at twitter.com/vaatividya

WEW LAD

The pure horror. I wouldn't know what to do after that.

hey fuck you, guy

gonna sleep in, then play video games, ten maybe eat some junk food

just some thing I use to channel my autism.

Thats a pain, have you tried a different brand/type of beer at least?

Pure love incarnate

You poor idiot, how on earth did you manage that.
Hope you recover it all

I keep my piracy folder on a different drive, I just messed up while rearranging stuff.

Yeah, that's what's running.

~450GB. I'm probably never going to watch most of it but it's nice to have around in case the internet dies for a month or something.

I'm drunk and mildly retarded.

Wow jeez I lost track of time. I just finished watched Krampus because someone said it actually didn't suck ass they were right. It's a great comedy movie.

Well, good morning everybody

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

The fucking gunners are the worst and there's so many enemies in a tight space

I'm in the cytube so the answer is Genesis or Genesis relate music.

there's always TDU 1 but i find it a pain in the ass to set it up

Night.

You ever get the feeling this place is just making you more depressed?

I know right? The worst is when they put chaingunners at a distance like they do at the start of the level. The low light levels don't help either.

mah nigga

I've literally eaten about 100 hotdogs in the last month cause I'm lazy and those are easy to make

Don't sleep the whole day away, thats always the worst feeling.

Yeah I get the whole "what if I lose the internet" thing. It actually happened to me once last year. It was kinda neat digging through old folders looking for games and stuff.

video related

user what are you playing

God dammit user

Good

My computer also Rising Storm 3

Also, if you want a good "comedy" movie, pirate the Gallows

Yes

>have been spending time with a /cuteboy/
Last week I posted about how I thought I was going to sperg out in front of him after he woke up but I managed not to.

WEW

look closer and you will see.

eh, being asleep means i don't have to think so its pretty good

also i hate the morning so its nice to skip it

Not even in the slightest. Its the only thing keeping me going.

YOU AREN'T PLANK

YOU AREN'T PLANK AT ALL

There some times where I think I could be super successful but other than that not really.

It's better when they're sweaty.

VIETNAM LADS! BURN SOME GOOKS!

You poor soul. You should try get into cooking. I thought I was pretty shit at first but I've been getting better.

Whats up nigs?

I'm procrastinating on finals studying again somewhat. I can hear brothers and his friends being loud as fuck at 1 am in the morning, they're probably all drunk.

On the bright side I applied for my guard card today. Hopefully comes in a few weeks so I can start applying for security jobs.

What the fuck happened here. I was supposed to post that.

At least it's not just me. I might quit for a week and see how much better my life becomes. I'll be a normalfag with a 3d wife by the end of it.

It makes me want to kill myself, but not in the depressed vs happy way.

Fucking how?

Do you really trust Tripwire to not make a steaming pile of shit with it? Especially after how RO2 went?

It's fine. I'm looking for a new Gunpla, but I have no clue what to get. It's getting warmer so I might start to actually paint them. I should get something simple. How's your Gunpla stuff going?

Fucking kill me.

FUG

real women have hair

only on some days

pirating a pirate movie? Sounds mighty fine.
So what kind of movie is it supposed to be? Horror? Or is it just a terribad/funny action movie or something?

It's been going good. I actually finished my ZGok MG kit today. As promised last night, I'll have pics, I just gotta take some first…

It looks like the Sims
2 or 3?

I would have understood Killing Floor 2 but come on

user just get it out of the way
Studying actually works

I don't hate mornings but I hate the first hour or two after waking up, doesn't matter when. I really love seeing the sunrise. Sadly I miss it cause its during the thread.

Or have that tiny tiny bit of stubble from not shaving for a day so its scratchy.

Guard card sounds pretty bad ass at least.

I'd love to work security
My dad does it and he's had fun with it his whole life

It's too late.

I have almost 400 hours in it. It's shit.

I just download anything that looks interesting and it adds up after a few years.

Good thing we don't like real women here.

I'll be looking forward to those pics.

I hate loud people. Especially at night.
Awesome, I hear security jobs are really comfy.

nah, i don't get ti visit 4am often and its the only time i get to get some complaining off my chest since i have a tough guy persona in real life

can't relate, i get pretty annoyed by how bright it gets this time of year too

and now the birds wake up at like 3 so its harder to get to sleep than usual

fuck summer, man

Its not a pirate movie.
Its about some kid who accidentally hangs himself at school and his spoopy ghost runs around and does shit

Its horror, and its honestly a fucking terrible movie
Have you seen Unfriended by any chance? That movie is a masterpiece

okay

Nice
I would get 3 and pump it with lewd mods if my PC could actually FUCKING RUN SIMS 3 GOD DAMMIT

I'm probably not fit for it since I am skinny as shit but fuck it I wanna be paid for doing basically nothing.

Also my bro is telling me to go to the back to get some drinks with his friends. I dunno if I should.

Hey my filters work again.

I'm asking how you lost 450 gigs of anime at once.

Send help.

It's alright. I was just wondering.

I can't wait to see your Z'Gok. You mentioned artbooks last night and I forgot to ask you about them. What did you torrent?

I'd rather deal with Revenants than Chaingunners. Not because they are actually difficult, they are just annoying. It's some pest that chips away at your armour and health.

The best.

I had a dream where I created a Kikestarter clone with the difference being that you fund nothing

THEY'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING

Well sunrise really isn't right. I love that eerie glow right before it rises. Its still dark but this really deep blue shade.

I love summer, I love all the animals. I've already got to see a few different fun ones and one I've never seen before and its only just begun.

If you aren't studying you might as well drink a little. Would be fun to have you come back and drunkpost. Oh and you don't have to be some big guy to work security. You are mostly there to just call the cops in most cases.

it's called patreon

K ill be back to drunkpost then

It depends on the situation really. Chaingunners have just enough health to be really annoying. what kills me is when some mapmaker puts them in closets as if they were shotgunners. Like in Plutonia.

Have fun

progress so far in sorting my books.
I feel somewhat accomplished since for the first time I try to sort it in order.

At least Patreon has Ben Garrison, my idea is that any idea posted on it is not allowed to happen with the money given from posting it

Remember anons, if things are getting more difficult it just means that you're not Jake Rapp -so stop complaining

Too bad it's winter for me
Fuck winter, it's not right and just for Australians

I was trying to copy it to a second drive, decided halfway through that that was a dumb idea, and cancelled it and deleted the files that got moved before I noticed that it was moving them and not copying them.

This.
I remember the last time I pulled an all nighter it was fucking magnificent
It was light blue and cold outside, everything was beautiful
but god I fucking hate summer

I don't know who that is.

You faggot, Winter over here in 'Straya is nothing, hell our weather is pretty good all year

Why didn't you ctrl+c, ctrl+v it?

Not in fucking Victoria
This place is shit, it doesn't even get that hot here

Don't die!

Winter is the worst time of year. No animals, fucking painful cold, so dull.

Do you live in like a city or something? I don't see how anyone who lives in a more naturey area could hate summer.

Husband of a cuckolding prostitute. Said prostitute was PR at NoA.

Worse than Anthony Burch. Should give him a look up.

Alison Rapp's husband who forced him into faggotry.

Because I'm not very smart.

fucking irony

I live in Arizona.

I live in a colder area than Melbourne and you're full of it

Where, Tazzy?

does it even snow there?

i miss the snow the moment winter comes to a close every time, nights last longer and everything quieter and it looks nice, i don't even mind having to shovel my car out just because being in the cold makes me feel pretty good for some fucked up reason

But it's super easy to sleep in your cozy bed.

At least you aren't Anthony Burch.

Never seen snow in my life

Oh, I think I remember now. This is all part of that treehouse faggotry right?

No NEVic

Or Jake Rapp

From what I remember it rarely does. Fuck ton of rain though.

I would do horrible, unspeakable things to Tomoko.

Dunno if I'd like deserts. Only been out west once.

I crank up the AC super high so I'm comfy anyway. My parents electricity bill is fucked though.

miss hotwheels

I have no idea what that is
I don't pay attention to locations here

The one time it snowed in my town was the winter before I got there

Arizona is hot as fuck and miserable during the summer
You would hate it

I'm still mad at him for selling out to Reddit

put a jacket on, m8. winter wear is comfy

I'm going to bed early. Night guys.

That doesn't work where I'm at.

What happened? I haven't been paying much attention to chan news.

I'd say Burch is worse, because who else could be so cucked they lost status as King Cuck?

wew lad

Speaking of this. Possible DM here; if anyone is intrested:
drive.google.com/open?id=0ByXInH7uxsU5Qmw1eVpGemZFZXc
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByXInH7uxsU5RzZtSXMzdWk0NDg/view
Will disregard all the hipster/sjw shit that's written on the books. Fuck that

High fantasy world with some steampunk shit thrown here and there with different factions striving for power. More info in thread

Name (Discord and Roll20 username)
Character name
Race
All vanilla (variants included) and a lot of special snowflake races ( docs.google.com/document/d/1eiNfWAq14MKhXgLEsxnYYQjdX2Ku4cib1tP4UHis1J0/edit?usp=drive_web ) allowed, if you go for a special snowflake be aware I might ask for changes
Class All vanilla and variants allowed
A small backstory about your character the predominant pantheon is kind of a gnostic church that believes everything is part of an universal truth; but any cult is okay if you explain it on the char's backstory

The game will be played weekly saturday at 4 AM as soon as we get at least 3 players.
Nobody here has /tg/ levels of knowledge on tabletop roleplay, it's more of a newbie thing; that said you can't really be too autistic to play a tabletop roleplay game, and DnD 5e is extremely easy to learn (throw a d20 for everything).
Have a bunny eating raspberries to catch your atention.

Hotwheels is a tranny now?

I like being hot though. Although I prefer really humid heat.

Night yakuza~

Fucking abandonwheels. I didn't realize how many issues this site had until I became a board owner. I can't even add banners for Christ's sake.

Good night.

I'm a skinny fuck, no amount of clothes saves me from the cold.

Its objectively the worst time of year.

Plus I think I get seasonal depression on top of my normal depression

Here's the thing with winter vs summer. In winter you can always throw on clothing to warm yourself up unlike the summer where you can only become so naked before it's no longer viable.

The administration side of Holla Forums's systems is pretty shit in general. That was the one improvement I saw when compared to InfinityNEXT

Is this some kind of race for you now?

Deserts are the worst biome. This is a fact.

Hotwheels fucked 30 Filipino hookers in a row and his pelvis shattered and pierced his heart.
He told me that he wanted you to find his buried fortune. The first clue is in an ancient Aztec temple. Good luck.

That won't be hard to find. We just have to look for the temple with a wheelchair ramp.

Get out

I bet you don't even know what Wimmera or Gippsland is either you enormous faggot, hell I doubt you even know about the Riverina
do you know what the Hume Freeway is

Yeah, I know the Hume highway, only been on it like twice
Never heard of any of those twos either

Shit, really? I guess I'll depart in the morning.

Good idea

Alpine is the best biome.

Maybe.

He hasn't owned the site since January, Jim is rangebanning fuckloads of IPs, to the point where a lot of South America can't post, no VPNs allowed, TOR nodes were banned, file uploads are fucked somewhat still, banner uploads have been fucked for at least 6 months now, he's been doing nothing but hiding in his IRC hugbox while Ron has been the only one fixing the site, shit like that.

You're objectively wrong. I like winter in part because nobody wants to be out so I wont be as bugged the few times I'm wandering around outside.

Time to go treasure hunting lads.

Can I post porn now?

I'm a skinny fuck and cloths still warm me up. Your winter wear must be pretty shit then tbh family.

he got replaced by some keener nobody cares about

we lost a really interesting cripple in a wheelchair with a funny bone condition as website owner and gained some goon with glasses

that's a stupid thing to care about, he just didn't want the site to die. If you want to be cross at him, be cross at the fact he started being mean to GamerGate despite it literally being what built this website.

You're NOT funny

That's actually pretty good.

At least Ron fucking listens to people rather than hides in an IRC because he doesn't want to fix issues with the site.

I've DM'd five or six DnD 5e sessions on an actual table and been playing tabletop roleplay for about two years now, more on an actual table than on Roll20, not gonna lie, even though I had played an entire campaign on the site, meaning that I'm fairly knowledgeable of the overlay.

It just felt wrong the DM not shilling his campaign.
Have a hentai pic of some cute girl acting like a dog to grab your atention

i became very familiar with this when i entered physical labor

also all the novelty of summer is gone once you leave highschool

I didn't post this image?

Well, shit.

towns

Thanks for helping out. I might have found you another player, but I'm not sure.

I just want my banners man. I hope code gets them back.

I'm watching you.

How funny

I love my mountains and forests, I'd probably agree.

Where do you wander?

They are because I avoid going outside in the cold at all costs.

Oh, even better than.

Unfriended? I haven't seen it, but I watched YMS tear it a new one, which was fun in and of itself.

Kemono linked to some gundam artbooks, and one of them was Amphibious Mobile Suits design book. I don't have the links sadly. There got posted in the 4AM rizon last night.

Here it is. I love it. This MG was great to build. Wasn't really that much worse than an HG imo. Took longer of course, but otherwise I had just as much fun. I bought a base for it, but honestly it stands up so well on its own I didn't even bother. I didn't use a lot of the decals or stickers either, since most of them were fucking tiny and not really necessary to begin with. I also enjoyed the minimal-panel-lining I had to do. I barely panelined stuff on this bugger, aside from his legs and parts of his arms.

I get to do a Real Grade next week. I chose Exia as my first RG model.

Sleep tight pupper

How does it feel like not knowing geography
Hell I bet you don't even know your American States

gunpla is a good hobby mate

I'm still waiting on flash support to come back.

Things happen.

I almost never leave the house because I have no hobbies, interests, or friends. But I'd probably just wander around an outdoor mall that's ~2 miles away. Too bad I'd have to walk there because no license or car.

I don't
I fucking hate geography

I never found the fascination with summer. I find it more of a pain to not be able to wear my coat since I carry everything I need in it.

Invest in some then nigger.

Codemonkey's been doing alright and has actually been fixing shit so I have some hope. Still suspicious as fuck about him.

Spoony will never be half-decent again.

I can post flash files just fine

Why are you here?

the extra pockets are pretty nice

Nah, I just get off at two, and live in a non-shit timezone.
I'll go to bed pretty soon, though.

Really though I actually really like knowing where things are, and allt hat stuff, maybe its because I'm autistic

Looking good. You gonna put a LED in like you wanted?

In some meta thread codemonkey said it was most likely that flash would never come back.

I like him. I still haven't made up my mind about JIm.

I'm going to bed now, it's been a long day and I gotta unpack even more things.

Why are you such a fucking faggot. kill yourself or something.

Later, duder. Sleep tight.

I would occasionally listen to his /tg/ related shit before he got worse.

You can post them yeah, but you can't play them in browser without saving them since late 2014.

Put them back on

Fuck off

I try to do stuff like that every once in a while then feel really awkward when I realize I'm some creep there by himself who won't buy anything cause I don't want anything. Barely look at any of the stores, rush through them and try to get back home asap

What happened to her nipples

Cya hobo~

Nah its summer now, why bother

Sleep tight pupper.

It's either still on /psudo/ or it was in that Holla Forums sticky a while back. Bui fucked us hard.

Is there any way we can do something like a pub quiz night on 4am, sounds like a fun thing to do even if I dunno how to set it up

This

Sure is. I'm glad I got into it. It's so relaxing.

I'm gonna get a HYGOG too, I love the Amphibious mobile suits designs. ZGok is my favorite since it can suplex and piledrive At least it can in GB3 but the HYGOG's design is fucking awesome. I guess I just like the really odd ones, like Qubeley. Building that HG was such a blast. I'm not sure if I enjoyed that or this MG more.

If there's no nipples or genitalia, it isn't naughty! Plain and simple.

Probably not. I didn't realize the eye would just be a sticker. I thought maybe it'd have a spot made for an optional LED insert or something I guess I just had higher expectations than I should have

time to clock out, it'll be awhile till my next visit, here's hoping for cold weather

I'm extremely jewish when it comes to money, so I usually just try to get others to buy things unless it's really cheap. It's why I still don't have a car and plan on working at the store my mom works at so I can have her drive me instead.

I think I remember HW actually defending Bui, but he sure as shit defended /int*/

You don't know Jack is the only thing like it that I can think of.

Cya~ heres hoping for warm weather.

Later, user

They were pretty enjoyable. Some of his stories were pretty fun to listen to even if he was blatantly wrong with some of the rules. I kind of wish he would just do those and abandon his shitty attempts at comedy these days but he's a broken man so I doubt it will ever happen.

When the summer's closing get some. You'll thank me later.

Oh yeah, I posted them in the cytube last night.
exhentai.org/g/938799/f1fc14ef44/

I wish my Nikon camera wasn't broken. I'm stuck with this phone camera and the quality is so bad that I am ashamed to post pictures of my books. I might start building gunpla as well. I already have an idea on which suit to get.

You better stay alert next thread.

I never liked Summer either. I can't stand the heat.

Does he do those wrestling videos still?

Well theoretically we could have multiple IRC chatgroups and a Quiz master
And each group tries to figure out the answer and then one person PMs the Quiz Master
I dunno

Sound interesting. What would the quiz be about?

Maybe the Sazabi ver. Ka. would be more to your liking.

Are you sure? I don't remember that at all.

What if I'm not here?

I wouldn't do this if I were you. I've seen some shit.

y-yes

Don't have money anyway.

Oh god, it's a new dank meme for reddit

I forgot my link, sorry.
dalong.net/review/mg/m175/m175_p.htm

steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

Why not just use the bot in the base IRC room instead of jumping through all those hoops?

I'm just guessing, based on how great he made Holla Forums out to be.

Holy fucking shit.

His last one was in April so my guess is yes. I watched his last episode of Reburary since I was bored and felt like watching something. Apparently he's finished all the Reb Brown movies and moving onto Al Pacino's brother who I can't remember his name. His wrestlemania videos were always shit and I have no idea why he keeps insisting that's what his audience (lel) wants.

Just picking random ones from my unsorted directory m8.

Get some you neckbeard.

Can I add you and give you a shitty game before removing you afterwards?

Well all good pub quizzes have multiple categories so General Knowledge, Geography, Video Games, History, Anime, Sports Probably not and a 4am bonus round

even his name is boring

Oh right the CyTube. I get that and Rizon mixed up all the time in my head. But yeah, I downloaded all three you posted. I haven't actually taken a look through them yet.

Yeah! That one looks pretty sweet. Too bad it's expensive as fuck now. Same for Sinanju.

At least ZOCK is only around $25 still. I've read that it's a pretty nifty HG kit and is stupidly simple to boot.

MUH DICK

I wish 2007 never happened. I wish GAMMERR GURLLSS never existed

I'll do it anyway.

Why not?

The worst part about this is seeing the exact same thing happen to your former friends.

Fuck off bel

Fred's a pretty boring name too.

Well, I'm off to sleep. See you fags later.
Going to attempt to sleep with that cuteboy again. Wish me luck.

What a shame.

It hurts really bad.

Is that an offer?

You will never go back in time and blow your own head off before things got too bad ; ;

How old is Dat Boi?

(you)

go fuck a dude you homo

It may just be that he's trying to come up with reasons to make videos and not abandon the channel.

I'd say Fred is more normal.

It's well under a year old.

Man, there was so much drama. It was hard to keep track of it all.

Maybe you can get it for Christmas or something. If it's anything like the Nu ver Ka it'll be an amazing kit. You could always carve out the insides of your kit and make room for your own led. SOme people do that on /m/.

I don't know how to use the bot

Gondola is not for sexual

I'm out of fun things to post.

add me on steam pls

That's the plan.

I thought it was only a month old

no
you have a bad taste
kill yourself

I would but I only log on once every month or so. Also I don't know you.

Maybe.

Ganbatted you homopenis.

FUCK OFF BELROSE!

I unironically enjoy radiohead's work

hotwheels is a fucking sick nickname though

fuckkkkk that's ages

and people say hot wheels never did anything for us

Disgusting.

It was a wild ride.

Check Rizon's wiki.

All I know is that it's extremely new.

Trips of despair

Maybe so. It'd be a helluva present, that's for sure.

I just know I'd butcher that horribly. I've only just managed to get halfway-good at cutting the sprues, scraping what's left with an Xacto, and then coloring over the stress mark.

WHAT IN CHRIST'S NAME IS THAT UNHOLY MONSTROSITY.

That's probably the case. He really should just abandon it but since he opened up his fucking patreon he has less reason to do so. He's a washed up e-celeb and he probably can't get a job as he seems to always complain about even though it's probably because of how much a cunt he is.

Offer for what?

W E W
E
W

We didn't deserve hotwheels. He's too good for a place like this.

more

We did ask to have our shit fucked up

found Rose's worst video

I hope he gets better.

At least the site "works"

I hope it gets fucked up even more.

No.

I still want to post muh music files. Only thing next had that was good.

Hey, only one way to find out right? If there isn't something about it on the guide, try asking over on >>>/m/12612
At that point, you'd probably be painting your kits anyway.

I dont. I like this place. I just wanna see twitter burn

Not nearly as bad as shitting dick nipples.

I hope that gets added at some point. Or at least .rar files get support.

Why did you faggots have to scare her away?

Isn't Rose actually a guy?

A hot guy

That would be cool too. Maybe someday. Most likely never.

He's a guy.

Maybe you need to take a break from porn then.

That's just a cover page. You haven't seen the worst of it.

Have any of you guys messed with one of these metallic nano doodads? They look cool, but I just looking at them makes me think they'll be a major pain. There's quite a few models for them though.

I'm not that confident yet. I'm able to color over the stress marks from where I cut the sprues using some of the gundam markers though, and then I blend it with by rubbing it with my finger. It's worked out pretty well so far. It's what I did with my ZGok.

(checked)
What the fuck is wrong with you

Everyone 4/Holla Forums loves leaves the internet though. Evalian, Ashley, Goldfish Cracker etc

Rose's last video was only 2 years ago. I thought it was a lot longer. Feels a lot longer.

In a way I hope he does as well but I know he won't. At least he has that gril but sounds like she's just making him a cuck.

Watching things burn is fun but not if it's in my own lawn.

I haven't been here forever and now I don't know if I can leave

Nice trips

Well depends on whether or not you think a penis makes you a man even if everything else is feminine

try rubbing the tip of your penis

Thought so.

I unironically like guro, so futa with really shitty proportions doesn't shock me.

Woah. Best rinse that out. Looks like it's time TO TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER!

No.

The ones who leave are just the closest to being normalfags out of all of us. Rose probably has friends in real life and everything.

My fucking sides right now.

WHAT FUCKING OFFER FAGGOT!?

I compulsively rub my nose and eyes a lot.

Whats up user?

Thanks m8

Is it the end of the month already?

Wash your hands after every meal and don't forget to shower regularly. Be sure to brush your teeth and gargle twice a day.

Gundam markers can be handy. Still, there's no time like the present. I think I'll start painting soon.

I hope so. There's some odd smell in the air. Making me a bit sick.

I hope she does.

I hope she has a husband and lots of children.

Offering friendship for the low low price of 20$ a month.

I do keep up on brushing my teeth, rotten teeth are disgusting.

Worst comes to worst, one of us can hold him down and i'll get the hose. We used to have to do it sometimes with my uncle.

World of warcraft is cheaper. You should drop your price to be able to compete

WEW
Hard enough for me to keep myself afloat as it is.

But not bathing is fine?

I'm not holding him down. Think of all the bacteria and mold.

No one even cares about WoW or Blizard these days

I rubbed my other eye on accident

Fine 10$!

What is Overwatch?

Can someone direct me to the nearest designated shitting shower?

Idiot

Take two rights and you'll be there

generosity.com/celebration-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding

What is that video doing on a donation campaign?
Are we donating pudding?

Exactly what is Overwatch?

All my friends are reddit spergs. I think I don't need a Holla Forums sperg on top of that.

>>>/furry/
There you go.

Porn franchise

Thanks fam.

It's a really shit version of TF2.

He's not kidding.

Try Ritsu's, he's not using it.

New class based team FPS by Blizzard
Everyone is playing it even though it's shit

Eww why are you friends with them?

How come I haven’t heard of it until now

I guess so. I think I'll use my Hi-Mock as a test run first though, before I try painting anything.

ayylmao

I'll have to check them out.

Holy shit, how new are you

And the spicy fingers. dont want one of those in your eye. Might be worse than pink eye.

Didnt you hear? Blizzard is offering all expacs of wow with your ticket to the new movie! :^). And legacy servers.

There ya go. Gotta stay competitive

^^vvBA

Blizzards attempt to crash in on TF2s market after lol kicked their asses in Heroes of the Storm.

What is with you and getting repeated 0's
I swear if you do it again

It's either them or no friends at all. Friends are useful. I try avoid them when I can regardless.

Life is suffering.

Lucky you.

normalfag

That seems like a sound idea.

I'd imagine that there's worse shit than pink eye.

Ok shill, it's time to give up.

Not that new
But Holla Forums doesn't care about games so why does newness matter

Reddit is insanely normalfaggy, hell 4chan too for that matter.

You've jinxed me

There's like 4 Overwatch threads a day
Be honest, how new are you?

you're going to get the 200 get I know it
You got the 899 as well you know

Not much tho

Liar. Theres a general to avoid that. If more than one happens cause shills get uppity it gets porn spammed

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9WGFRJmfI

youtu.be/vle64_qu2vQ

Well there was for a while

A year or so, but I mainly browse by Catalog so Overwatch must have a logo that really doesn't catch the eye

There are people who find 4chan scary. Which always gets a giggle out of me. I laugh whenever someone takes current_year Anonymoose seriously.

Its less of a general and more of a shitposting haven where almost nobody is talking about the game, I mean what's even the point really.

The generals are pointless, its just stifling game discussion because of retarded shill paranoia.

t-thanks for all the checking

I like your thinking, very out of the box.

Is there a way I can live this dream?

Either way works for me.

Well if you wanna talk about overwatch that bad go to reddit then. Theres a general to talk or shit on the game, which is all we need.

Are they tumblr fags
I remembered when a friend of mine tried to get some of other people on this paper we were both helping at on 4chan, now that I think about it I think he was a socialist whose friend's were all hard right wingers

Fuck it bye

generosity.com/celebration-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/x/766900

I hope he makes it

Bye tor. Good luck with joey

checking dubs is the most pointless annoying shite on this entire website.

If it's not quads or higher it's not worth paying attention to.

What can I say? I've had lots of time to think about this sort of stuff

maybe purgatory will have something. But dying in Outer Hea/v/en isn't permitted. So we're fucked either way.

nod da anonemouse hackas nown az 4chon :DDDD

Usually just reddit/forumfags who are new to the internet. The type of people who are afraid to go beyond their usual sites.

And people wonder why our PPH is barely above 600 on good days, you guys don't want an imageboard you want a shitposting hugbox.

Just think how glorious it will be

You're just salty about a lack of dubs.

I heard they hacked into the omgwtfbbq and stole secrets from it.

Nah Checking dubs is fun

So facebook

Hey 4am. I have a present for you guys next sunday
How is everyone?
I've been playing vanilla wow recently with a couple friends.

No ones stoppping you talking about it in the general. Go to your general if you wanna talk about it. We dont need you shitting up our cancer everywhere else.

Check these digits nigger.

I have no control of my life, you guys should know that by now.

Is it a pub quiz

Like I said, you guys want a hugbox.

When Holla Forums inevitably dies, I'm gonna look back on post like yours and laugh as you allow the real shills to run rampant and destroy the board.

Fug. Maybe I could learn to lucid dream or some shit.

Pretty much. If it's not in their facebook feed, twitter feed, posted in a topic on reddit or their forum then chances are they won't check it out. Especially if it has a bad reputation. I at the very least lurk shitty sites as a bit of "know thy enemy" kind of thing

>vanilla
I tried the Holla Forums guild but I could not be fucked playing WoW for longer than an hour since I absolutely hate grinds these days.

Don't worry, at least you don't brag to anonymous faggots online about how you shit in the shower and got people banned because it's the only accomplishment you've ever had in your life.

Is she supporting Trump?

So I don't see what point Hillary is trying to make

It's 2016, women should be paid more than men by default, even if they do less work.

Ayy reggie, surprised you made it to the thread

Sad thing about that picture is that plenty of women will think its bad because they shouldn't have to work as hard.

I've had a few more accomplishments than being BO of Holla Forums, I just don't really brag about any of em.

Who has the worst/best living conditions here?

I live with my mom in a single room + kitchen/shower apt and it's pretty shitty.

I suppose making a general to stop the shillposting that happened with fallout is infringing on your free speech too :^). Maybe you should go back to neogaf where you have true free speech!

I wish I could just dream period. Lucid dreaming would be fucking heaven.

Woah hey there reggie. Been a while since I've seen ya. How've you been?

I wouldn't recommend it.

Being first to make Holla Forums is not an accomplishment Mark. When will you ban the avatarfags again? Make the fire rise

You should make tony the BO tbh fam.

Not quite.
It's I'm not going to elaborate, wait till sunday you goose ______

I've never really played with any Holla Forums guild or something of the sort. The last time something like that happened was years ago on cuckchan, I left a terraria server open for them overnight so I could check out the carnage to the world afterwards. It was amusing.

Yeah, I've regained some control. I'm only here because I was supposed to go to work but I bitched out because I was tired.

Stuff is good. Seriously, things are finally looking good for my future. Going back to school for one year before I'm fully independant. How were the threads while I was gone Yozanon?

That would be heaven for me. Especially since I can dream of wifi.

Please make this come true. I want to see how it ends.

When you shit in his shower. You need to up the ante

I forgot people actually take the wage gap seriously

My bedroom used to be an extremely mouldy caravan

I'll do more than shit in his shower.

No, but playing a part in keeping the site together and helping out is something I consider an accomplishment. I also graduated high school, have a certificate in multimedia design and have a good amount of good friends. I may not be Donald Trump, but I've done some good in my life.

L-lewd

What do you do, rub hands all day or something
Of course even a lowly Jew is better off than me though

Oh fuck, I forgot we live in a world where putting up with high school for 4 years is an accomplishment.

Why don't I try it out on you first?

This is an accomplishment?

I don't Trust you huey

I've been a bit spotty with my attendance, I usually only make it once every few days.

I'm going back to school this fall though. I'm going to get my Pharmacy Technician certification. It's only two semesters/31 hours, and doesn't require any gen. ed. courses. which means no fucking Sociology.

But the threads I've been here for have been pretty decent. A few slow ones, even fewer super fast ones.

Glad to hear you're getting back to school, and even looking to become fully independent now? Kudos man.

> dream of wifi
Why dream of that when you could dream of your own harem of cute-sexy fox/cat/wolf girls and have them all snuggle you/you all snuggle together in a huge bed

I've been joining with Holla Forums guilds and shit recently since it seems like a lot of online communities have gone to shit over the past six years. It's been fun but I can see why most fags dislike the idea since it's usually as autistic as you imagine it will be.

That's great Mark. You should celebrate by making this board the 5th coming of /genesis/.

Fuck off Huey.

opinions on karen??

Oh please, if anything it should be a board dedicated to the greatness of vaporwave.

W-what?

Checked

Checked, also Who

Because. I love my wifi. Not that I would deny that either.

what is protoman ?

You'll love it.

I SAID FUCK OFF HUEY!

Genesis is established greatness you goy.

nice double dubs.

Karen's a slut and we all know it.

> love your wifi
why not sleep with your router then?

It's far better than that shit you parade as "music". And this is coming from someone who unironically likes harsh noise.

It'll be more than just lewd.

Because my dick's not a ethernet cable. I could try sleeping with my waifu though. :^)

raped by muslims

i know it from the hold back the night song but what actually is it

OY! VEY!

Very nice. Looks like we're both on our paths to greatness. I'm supposed to get a response from the college today; it's a culinary school. I still have aspirations to join the airforce, but it's probably going to be as a cook now.

Yeah I can understand that. I've kind of wanted to join in on the planetside 2 craze going on, it's turning out to be another Tribes for Holla Forums. I have always wanted to see if there are any good gookclick RTS players here to give me a challenge though.

Thats kinda hot

A band that has lost all hope in man.

Get back in the oven.

> I could try sleeping with my waifu though
close enough. I'd rather be surrounded by cute and sexy girls who love me unquestionably and unabashedly. Too bad that'll never happen. Just fuck my shit up man.

Nice nice. I can tell you, working in foodservice is definitely an experience all it's own, there's nothing quite like it and I fucking hate it, personally. But there are people who love it. You may wind up loving it, especially if you love cooking. And I got a brother in the Air Force. No idea what he actually does though.

I bet you like tumblertale too.

OH MY GOD

I'M BACK, BABY

fag

Are you implying that it isn't the best game to ever be released?

Back from what?

I've been enjoying the Planetside 2 crew. We just took back The Crown today and it was a fun fucking fight. NCR took the lose like champs but Tranufags got a bit buttblasted. I've been creating a bit of oc in the threads so that should give you some indication of how much I'm enjoying it.

Some fictional girl already has my heart so I wouldn't be able to do that but hey, it's still nice to imagine.

AYY

no u

Don't tell me you like undermeme. I swear to oy vey.

Check this

I'm the second Huey!

I'll have you know I hate the game

I got banned for the first time. Feels good man!

More like NCR gave you The Crown back. They probably got tired of smelling Red stench since you fags hangout there all the time, so they handed it back.

Now I didn't get dubs but you two hueys did so It counts

wew

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

Nothing to check

I don't believe your lies!

Good goyim. Now you're following the path of /genesis/.

What did you do?

All righty.

I'm off to bed guys. It's been fun. I'll probably sleep through tomorrow's thread and hop on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Sleep tight everyone, catch you guys on the flipside~

understandable. The notion of having a harem in the first place is probably my subconcious desire to overcompensate for my lack of ability to have my loneliness curbed. Or so I would imagine.

Ban evading is banworthy. Mark should ban you again.

(checked)
Oh shiiiiiiit!

I do love cooking. Hopefully I like it.

It's really tempting. I've just too many other games to play though. I'll probably give in soon enough.

/me unzip dick

It's because I love the game so much.

No you double nigger, that's how you ban evade.

Just a porn dump in a shilling thread for doom 4

Hey man, I wore that shit with pride

Except I didn't. I waited it out.

The Crown's our territory nigger.
OUR BATTLEBROTHER BECAME ONE WITH THE CROWN!
WE NEEDED TO TAKE IT BACK OR WE WOULD LOSE HIM!

Night man.

Just make sure to remove Tranu.

See you in the next. Same Gorg time, same Gorg channel.

Night yozanon.

I wore getting 4-5 people from these threads banned with pride, so I understand.

/me check dubs

Come on user don't go around getting people banned, that's mean

Nice

I get it, you're just dicking around.

Oh, that's not too bad. I've never been banned on here or 4cuck.

You weren't here in October were you?

Nice.

/me checks dicking

I come to 4AM threads once in a blue moon

impressive

wew

Hi ritsu. It's plank. I'm fucking fucked. I hate fags who play gay ass music

Except she didn't fucking ban evade, you cheeto stained mongoloid.

How large were these spiders?

I only come here when it's actually 4am

How are they waking you up?

Thats why I don't stay in the cytube. Was drinking fun at least?

Mark should ban you again. You're clearly a troublemaker.

Wow. Will you nod respectfully next mano

I got banned once for thread sliding, it was when mark was at peak Jew level

I got banned once for being Belrose when Mark actually had the threads moderated.

Well I'm out.

No, I just don't like milk drinking snitches like you.

That's because you have the worst taste know to man.

Is that a falcon

Goodbye user with good taste in horror protagonists

He unbanned me when he realized what he did.

user that's clearly a fucking car

Good night.

Good enough. Night 4am.

Cry more sakuga

You need to stop!

Yes I know but is it a Ford Falcon
How did I know you were going to make that Joke

How about you get banned for being such a massive faggot?

Y-you meanie!

Reposting:
It was a circlejerk for months, and you're just now finding reason to complain about it? The 2+ hour long Skype calls that had just the avatarfags didn't kick up any red flags? The cyctube didn't kick up any red flags? The irc irc by itself being known for being nothing but circlejerks and hugboxes if you didn't know didn't kick up any red flags? Get real, it was always cancer, you just don't agree with this kind of cancer.

Where do you get milk drinking into skyrim

Well, at least something went right for someone.

I don't really care if you don't dump your shitty eurotrash. It's not any more of a circljerk than anything else here. It just doesn't want you so you don't like it.

Oh, too slow

almost that size actually

he crawled on me, probably out looking for a mate

Now now, there is no need to be hypocritical, friend.

Make me, boy.

That was a fast recovery. Maybe because you just lost the files. Did you use recuva?

The fuck's happening here?

You fucking what. I shit on it while talking in private to and you went and cried to your buddies about it. Besides you and kemono are the only ones who seems butthurt about it.

When your house is on fire you don't pour gasoline on it. /4am/ is a mistake.

I guess bel is a unique kinda shitposter. It is hard to mistake people for him.

You two should kiss. You're obviously already butt buddies.
And he's fighting for you so hard. Dont give him the "just a friend" treatment

Wrong post?

Ancient japanese TF porn, I suppose

The Japanese always draw crazy shit.

If anything, you trying to get people to avatarfag was more of a mistake than setting up a bunker in case Mark threw around more bans was.

Kemono

Dont make me boygirl!

Sorry, I'm a bit tired. When I saw size I thought of the guy recovering anime.

Can't we just watch shitty movies together, bae?

Krampus is on in the cytube right now

It looks like your usual crazy nip shit. I don't get why they are putting branches on their heads.

I am not butthurt at all. All your posts seem like pure conjecture. I don't get what your problem is, if you want to watch something you can just come to the room at 6AM or something.

I've never met this poster before in my life user, perhaps if you stopped being a whiny tattle-tale for 5 seconds people wouldn't tell you to fuck off.

Theres a really big difference between having a bunker "in case" and shilling it non stop and having 24 hour "4am" threads there.

I don't mind the shitty movies every once in a while. Its the constant shilling and the need for it to be an EVERYDAY thing thats cancer.

And you're the only one who's butthurt about /4am/. We're having some nice threads. People will get something good out of it. Everyone else either uses it, or doesn't. You're the only one who complains about it.
Are you going on with this threads dying thing again? They're pretty much the same as they've been for a while.

At this point I'm for it because it would be the only way to get the avatarfags off the threads, but you're too busy sperging out about it being the wrong circlejerk to see that.

It's nice winding down from the day to watch animu and shoot the shit with people but hey that's my opinion man.

what do you prefer

Uh huh sure sure. Tip that hat more user. Im sure someone will love you eventually! Jesus loves you

I use my feet

Wait, did you really stop going to the cytube cause people dont like eurobeat?

THE SUN IS OUT

doesn't mean that you can't judge some 90s mid size sedans by aesthetics

This has been going on for more than a month and only now you speak up about it. And it's only you. Personally I believe you are just trying to start shit.

We let people know what it is. I see new people in the cytube all the time. Fatal made the first room so people could listen to music while browsing the thread. What about your IRC? You said you wanted to shill it every day too, but you didn't want to ask if you could. We're just making people happy fam. Most don't even talk much.

I think you may be confused, perhaps you should check the ID's again?
also

Well my taste in cars is pretty shit, but I'd choose the one in the left

Thats just saguka being a faggot. I stopped going because I didn't listen to the music.

Which has less miles?

They both have 881488 kilometers

Dont do that user. You'll make jesus cry!

Well what was the music they listen to?

Exactly. It's what we made the room for. Like I said, everything has to go your way. You couldn't handle it so you made your own room.

Well, gotta get lube somehow!

Morton would be impressed by this salt

Your lube now costs you spit for lube when the devil fucks you! It's time for you to join the ranks of nofap and save yourself degenerate

Hush you.

You picked correct

How about YOU hush, friendo.

The only saving I need is from your asinine replies.
If god didn't want us to get off, he shouldn't have mad it feel so good.

You really are a faggot you know that right? I made a joke about making another room so me and one other guy could watch videos and you still take it seriously after I told you it was a joke.

So you two DO know each other then? You degenerates. Homogay shit is a sin. Don't you want to be with jesus?

Dont give me your gay sass. I'll speak to you when im done with the other one.

what the fuck
4am has changed

been watching some nip play star ocean 5 and senran kagura
more than a little tempted to buy both
anyone have any thoughts bout them?

At least I was honest about the fact that I shit in the shower.

Senran is getting a PC port, wait until that comes out and pirate it. That or just get a 3DS and install cfw on it.

I mean us as a collective, it's you jumping to conclusions about gay sex - do you have some repressed desires you want to share? This is a anonymous image-board after all.

Have you ever seen me post another cytube in the thread?

That's not even why you stopped talking to me. You stopped talking to be because I asked you about the avatarfag thing. Then you blew up on me. You actually took Huey's dumb shitposting about "ruining 4am" seriously. Then you used it as an excuse to shit on the board.

So you often have fantasies about fucking anons in Holla Forums? That's kinda weird user

So wait, ritsu made another cytube cause the other one didnt like eurobeat songs?

Mad gay

Mad gay

Even gayer

It's because you realized nobody would move over. Why do you think I stopped talking about /4am/ when I realized that nobody wanted to use it because I owned it outside of continuing chains of conversations?

It's plank again. Yeah drinking w as fun. Nothing got done as far as studying so this is the next best thing

I'm going to bed. See you fags next thread.

This is pretty funny to watch. More entertaining than the movie.

That's pretty gay on it's own to b honeraste fameru.

I don't believe a single word you say.

I'll show you homogay, jesus boy.

When I dropped contact with people outside the threads, I dropped it hard so I don't know. I'm just shitposting.

That was before I became nothing but a shitposter who intentionally takes the wrong opinions for fun.

No, he made his own room because he didn't like Gundam.

I was talking about the act of masturbation my dear anons.

But you two both seem to be on the same page for something else, should I leave you two alone to work it out?

I stopped talking to you because you were a massive melodramatic fuck head who got super upset at the thought of someone else even making a cytube for personal use.

Thats nice! Glad you had some fun.

Nah I made one because me and someone else wanted to watch videos alone.

just got up to lastest update for stand still stay silent. really great comic from a finn of all things that was brought up in sweden. no sjw shite to speak of. refreshing

i havnt been fucked to get cfw but maybe one day when im bored ill get round to it
good news bout the pc port… but will it be shit?

so gay that theres just tits and ass everywhere
so gay, mate
gayer than holding hands

Nothing good comes out of creating identities and associating with anons outside of the imageboards 4am shitters. Look at the pathetic drama shit you find yourselves. Looks like a tumblr slapfight in here.

Theres nothing gay about loving jesus

Jesus loves you too furryman.

S-stay back!

Hmm that means he might have his own secret cytube already.

I didnt think that was possible.

Thats not what you implied homoman. Masturbation is a sin though. You should stop that.

I hope so. I'm not particuarly interested in it, since if I want anime tiddies I'd just look at some porn, and if I wanted the gameplay it had, I'd rather play something like Streets of Rage or Dynasty Warriors.

Why do you think I keep saying that Mark should just ban everyone?

So you do have a secret cytube to watch alone with someone. Who's this someone?

Alright, how about I use my hands on you instead? Or vice versa - then it's not masturbation!

Okay think im sober enough. suprised you're still up ritsu. How you doing?

Nice reading comprehension there buddy.

Oh don't worry, I had every intention of doing it from the back.

whats up with belrose adding people from steam
talking to them for a couple of days and then deleting them
didnt notice for like a day until i realised i hadnt been pestered by him in a while

strange man

Nigger, you threatened to share the link. even went "I-I made my own cytube" like it was a bad thing.
And you're mad as fuck about /4am/. Again, you only blew up on me because I asked you why you still avatarfagged if you hate circlejerks. Can you answer that one for me again?

No, thats perverse. You need to embrace self control and selebacy.

Thats not what I meant and you know it!

He did that to everyone at one point. I think he only does it for attention.

I'm really starting to think it's double think, where his cancer is ok while the other ones are bad because they're cancer.

Oh? Do I detect a lovers spat?

You are the only one who isn't complete terminal cancer in here from my readings. You are at least a self aware shitposter.

Eh yeah I did write that kinda dumb.

I made a joke something like "I made a second 4am cytube teehee"

When really I just made a room for a friend to watch videos together. Sakuga got super pissy about it and begged me not to ever post it in the thread.

Hello goys, I mean guys

*celibacy
It's you who's going to be losing control. I've got plenty of stamina. Wanna test it out?

At this point I only show up to the threads to shitpost, and it's the only reason why I'm even tolerated here.

I'd argue that you're more upset than he ever was.

hory shet what is going on what is with all the drama tonight im too drunk for this shit

Ritsu is just sperging out about the fact that people want to use things that were created well before he showed up. Couldn't tell you why.

It means whatever I say it means, father john ;^)

This is degeneracy. You need to stop.
Gay is not ok!

So wait, this Ritsu & Saguka are former lovers?

well
it could be a symptom of aspergers, ya never know

I didn't get pissy or mad. I care about that room a lot, and didn't want anything to happen to it. I asked you to about it because I was worried, but you threw it back in my face and started making threats.

oh. well shiet niggers it ritsu, what do you expect. still love him though. better things to worry about though like HOLY SHIT AM I GOING TO GET A JOB AND MARRRY THE WOMAN I LOVE DAMN IT.

Mark looking at a pinball machine like that. I want a woman to look at my dick like that

I wouldn't be shocked.

Some sort of brain damage is required for this site though.

Why do you seem to care so much, do you perhaps have the hots for one of them?

sorry. I realize im normalfag as fuck even though I got problems. nothing too much out of the ordinary happened in my life, i'm just a lazy fuck

yer dealing with the latest dramatic bullshit that always seems to fucking happen
the shills, the raids, the redditfags.
introducing mundanes to the internet was fucking mistake of colossal magnitudes

You'll see the light soon enough.

September was a mistake.

I just want to love my fellow man user, in the only way I know how.
Besides, I've been told bedding with me is a religious experience. Aren't you just a little curious?

Well it is the big thing happening in the thread. Im just trying to get my facts straight.

We'd have to get married first. Are you a girl?

Why wait to get married?
I am neither man, nor woman. I am a devil

Why not get backpack cuck in it as well so he can finally get what he's been searching for?

It's not a big thing. It's just the two of us being salty over stupid crap. We shouldn't even be doing this here really.

Get back demon!

I told you to hush!

No its ok. You can have the demon if you want it though.

So wait, are you two dating?

Nope.

I'm a boy, but that doesn't mean we can't play pretend

That looks like a nightmare i had, though my nightmare head a ton of different spiders types.

gotta catch them all

what is thread sliding?

Thats probably good.
He seems a bit crazy

But homosexuality is a sin. I'll always love you platonically though

It's you who will be backing onto me, little lamb. I'll teach you a few new holy sacraments while I'm at it too.

Touch the demon. Do it now.

Sounds like an awful dream.

something shills do to divert the topic of conversation in a thread to something different in order to make the main topic not be discussed
go on pol for about an hr and you'll see it in a few threads

But I dont want to be a vampire. You need to embrace jesus

You do it sinner. It is not ok.

How about just the tip?

I'll embrace you all right.

I'll show you an embrace - you'll have a new god to worship when I'm done with you.

Ah thanks for the explanation.

….Why?

No, the demon!

Embracing false gods is a sin!
Its even worse to pretend to be a god
REPENT

ACCEPT THE DEMON

Hey, I'm just going off, ahem "eye witness" accounts. It's not false representation.

I'll gladly add another to my church. There's no joining fee!

Last post for shower shitting

It was. Mind you I was really young at the time but it freaked me out completely. Spend probably 1 hour gathering the courage to climb out of bed after waking up from it (in case of spiders under my bed waiting for me to move)

It was an interesting day

I claim last post.

NO!

Go away you, this spots mine

Were you in the thread today?

no one notices the spider sitting behind your monitor this entire time

I was in the cytube

Wheres my shoe when I need it

I also got bored and made this for yakuza the next time gay posting happens.

Wait no, better version

chiggen

no u

Actually no, thats a nice chicken

Thats a mighty fine video you have there user

I had a bunch of spiders in my american flag when I took it out of the closet

what kind were they?

Probably house spiders or a variation of wolfspider, tho those are usually in the basement.

Jesus christ you fags are massive spergs.
I claim last post in the name of fox gril shitposting. Choke on it.

SNOUTS
N
O
U
T
S

you wish

No.