Federal Reserves ups rates to 1%

www. bbc.co.uk/news/business-39286091?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

what a surprise, they're up to their typical tricks again

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DGF3p
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=mtbPkcZpZmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please don't slide this with tranny threads

I want (((them))) to crash the economy. The facade that everything is okay needs to be broken before normalfags can truly understand the reality around them. Not only that, but this gives Trump all the reason to destroy the Fed and have the treasury print debt free money. I think he is waiting for this to happen before he makes his move

I just invested money in a rate locked tax free savings account.

I can't tell if it's better to not be rate locked when the rates go up.

I haven't gotten around to starting my garden yet, I want the economy to wait until after harvest to crash

I don't know a lot about this stuff but that doesn't seem like a good idea. I don't trust kikes, kikes own banks, so why would I trust a bank with my money?

Nice try, (((OP))).

archive.fo/DGF3p

I don't make threads often, I just wanted to get it out there because I didn't see a thread on it yet

I have the same feelings towards banks as you, but I needed to deposit it somewhere and the banks guarantees the principle and rate of return. It was too small for loan companies too.

I looked into purchasing land and there's nothing feasible in my area, and then there's all the headaches of purchasing land and the yearly taxes on it.

Top kek.

The kikes finally did it. All the bluster and they finally did it.

wasn't the great depression because everyone went to withdraw their money and the banks couldn't handle it? Also I just realised the fucking fed raised the rates on the 250th anniversary of Andrew Jackson's birth. fucking slimey kikes

That's what I remember from history class at least.

I WANT A ECONOMIC HAPPENING
FUCK THE FED, RAISE IT TO 12% NIGGERS HURRY UP

This. Come on kikes, light the fucking ovens.

Keynesianism at its finest

trying to kill trump's economy and spark a recession!

yeah i have a lot of cash my brokerage account but i ain't buying shit when everything is at 52 week highs

too bad he'll be lost in a sea of orthodox bullshit and leftist propaganda. Kikes will never be based, but I approve your message rabbi - you have to go back

Bitcoins

watch

I know this is Holla Forums and all, but this is exactly in line with predictions. No happenings here, fed chair basically said she thinks Trump's policies will benefit the US economy and outlook for the future is 'good'.

She basically implied we should have done this three years ago, but her hands were tied by Obama

paying interest to private stock holders on national currency is nothing short of retarded. They have bonds GIVEN to them, and then they print 20x the value in USD, collect interest on it, AND collect the fucking coupon.

This is how the left is funded.

Why do you feel the need to further "break" a link after already removing the http?

hint:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39286091?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

You're an idiot

in some browsers or with addons someone could still click on the link and have it send a referral. better safe than sorry, is it really too much effort to backspace once?

Modestly increasing rates isn't a sign the Fed is trying to crash the economy. All markets are up after the announcement. No economic crash in sight.

Not arguing about finance, just stating the implications (or lack there of) of OP's news article.

Learn something about finance kiddo. S&P is up about a 1% right now

Careful with what you wish, user. Once everything is in ashes, normalfags will turn to the first thing that promises them some sort of security.
Marx thought that for communism to take root you only needed to wait for capitalism to succumb to their own contradictions. Since that didn't pan out too well, they decided to speed up the precess. I suspect that, while SJWs and their (((allies))) tackle the ideological front, presenting it as a viable alternative, certain (((bankers))) seem eager to bring about the crash to end all crashes.

It is a double envelopment kind of attack. Dangerous stuff, let's hope we caught it on time.

Mark of the beast when? Jews will fully destroy the value of the dollar when they know their time is finally up.

half satan confirms incoming mark of the beast implying cellphones or fed bank notes don't count already*

Now why aren't the banks forced to maintain a balance of all their customers money?

Why are they allowed to risk borrowing it out instead of using the profit they make from nickel 'n diming their customers to make loans?

CIVIL WAR IS IMMINENT. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

But seriously you act like jews aren't a thing.

What's the name of the speaker and source? This is fantastic diluted redpill.

A 0.25% rate increase may be all that's needed to trigger a recession. Real estate is already in the territory of irrational exuberance and if values really start sliding people may start to walk away. Rents are too high and appraised values are detached from reality. Eventually someones going to default.

it's probably going to be niggers

bump

When the Fed pulls liquidity from the markets, that is when the economy will crash. That's how they did it in 2008 and that's how they pretty much always do it.

Is the Federal Reserve beholden to the state? I mean to say, is it a nationalized bank like the Third Reich's Reichsbank?
So if I understand this correctly, by increasing the interest rate, the money that the US government has to pay back (again, is it to itself or is the Fed separate from the government. If the latter, how do you regulate it? Can't they just keep on raising interest rates if they so choose?) is more than it was yesterday. And they sure as shit aren't turning a profit investing in a welfare state, so that means they just have to take out more money which now has a higher interest rate. If that's the case, why isn't this being stopped?

He's going to need Neil Gorsuch in the Supreme Court first, otherwise it will be blocked 6-5. Gorsuch as a supposedly staunch constitutionalist should be able to convince the other Republican nominated judges to side with Trump.

Last I checked it was officially (according to their site), a "private entity within the Goverment".

So, it's not private goy. It is a private entity within the Government, which is a completely different thing! Stop asking questions and keep buying shit pls.

Every reserve bank is a privately owned business that lends money to a nation. The money comes from a massive debt pool that is created on the overnight cash market between banks.

Paying back the debt will never happen, balancing the economy is a myth. Our money is based on debt that is based on non-real figures. Welcome to hell.

Don't be silly if they did that they could be held accountable, and how would you hide billions in corruption, illicit arms and drugs deals if jew bankers were accountable?
Stupid.

putting it into the bank = supporting kikes maintain power
wich they will use to control the government to gain more power and so on

invest in anything else (not stocks or gold tho)

libshit investors are screeching about a big drop in the stock market. with how wrong they've been, about everything, I'm expecting a 200-300pt bump.

Someone explain this to me

This is a picture, taken by a women herself.
She is posing with a drink, showing thighs and a nice full decollete.
Female, white, blue eyes, blonde hair. Nordic/Swedish ancestry. Middle/higher middle class. Knows about norms and probably sent this to her boyfriend.

Banks aren't supposed to store money, that's what safe deposits and vaults are for (and to be honest I wish we could move to that being the standard). Banks take your money and give it to other people and then pay you more money than what you put in (after taking a small* cut), anything that could be called a bank will never store the entire balance of its deposits unless it was counterfeiting because then it would be losing money.

*not small

I'm not saying its risk free or not jewy, but that's what banks fundamentally are. If inflation could be brought under control people could start moving to safe deposits instead.

They call it a "selfie."
It's when you take a picture of yourself.

I have bad news for you.

Off by one. Not in this timeline.

yes in this timeline

I'm a young guy (19 so don't ban) What does this hike imply? thanks

triggered

If you know anything about the weird Mr.(((Schneider))) on show sets and Pizzagate terminology then the shop next door will activate your almonds.

who, dan "kids feet are pretty sweet" schneider?

Yeah that's was in his show with the two brothers. Josh and Drake i believe

Here it is. And it's from a jewish channel too. I researched a bit and found out that there is a closet rabbinical nazi movement in israel, as surreal as it may sound.
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

So it's true about him?

Him and Biden probably vacation together on pizza island.

Yeah, honestly needs to hang… There's an entire pastebin on him… Serious implications of dirt on him

IT"S TIME TO FLEECE THE GOYIM

that's called a myspace angle, tripfag slider

counterfeiting

Is this what the Crew has been reduced to?

Nothing crashes when people expect it to. The crash comes once the normies have restored faith and confidence in the economy. That way the Jews can get out while leaving bottles holding the bag.

Soon.

How long until the fed is shut down for being unconstitutional?

because its technically not possible as only 3% of all currecny in circulation is in physical cash form.

there are other more basic problems also such as the fraudulent nature of currency vs money and the banks being parasitic enterprises.

Don't confuse bank vault with banking. By the time you have finished your research you will know why so many anons will say 'gas the kikes'.

So it's basically guaranteed they're doing worse than that. It has no transparency whatsoever, they even rejected a FOIA request once. Why the hell would they disclose what they're really doing?

No excuses.

You're not going to meme an American civil war, Shlomo. Bankers win in civil and revolutionary wars.

It wasn't constitutional when it was created and I don't see anyone saying much about it now, too many politicians take kickbacks and lobbyist bribes from bankers.

Alcohol in left hand phone in right, baby bouncer in the background. This is the typical "I can have it all because feminism" white woman, sending a selfie to a prospective lover, while her husband is at work.

Hope you faggots have watched Bill Still's video on this from a few months ago, this is the real fuckery that will cause grievous harm to Trump if he doesn't keep the economy strong as all hell.

Here's the video explaining this: youtube.com/watch?v=mtbPkcZpZmY