A Fool and Her Credibility Are Soon Parted

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS

Rachel Maddow and her Trump tax return debacle proves Trump paid 2005 Taxes at rate of 25%, Obama 19% and Bernie Sanders at 13%

Is it just me or has Ben put out an incredible amount of stuff lately?

Is this rubbing hands ?

Hi ben. Death to israel and all jews.

I was either too young or too unplugged from world events at the time. I have no idea what happened with Capone's Vault. Story?

It looks like a flamingo holding the scales of justice to me.

It is a vulture.

Geraldo Rivera did a big tv special to uncover "the secrets of al capones vault" which was supposed to have all kinds of untold riches in it. He opened it live, it was empty.

Fucking wew.

Capone is my great uncle once removed.

rivera had a two hour live cocktease about gaining access to a secret vault in capone's house(or apartment building, it's been a long time), and while he did get into the vault, all he found was a blackhole that ate his career, and some old garbage.
took him years to recover any credibility.

I'm old enough to remember watching that shitshow live. Geraldo did a tv special in the 80s where he opened up a secret vault of Al Capone's beneath a hotel. There was this massive buildup for hours about what secrets and treasures were in there, and that the bodies of some people who had crossed him might even be found. All kinds of crazy speculation. Then finally, the vault was opened and…

Nothing. As in, there was literally nothing in there. Geraldo stood there flabbergasted for a second, then ended the show singing a stupid song. He looked like a complete moron and that moment pretty much ruined his credibility as a reporter.

Those Ginnies just can't leave an honest man's career alone. :^)

Found the original

I remember watching that with my parents. My dad was hoping there would be nothing in the vault. He jumped up laughing when that vault was opened.

way to go ben! GTKRWN!

the left keeps falling for Bait. Its a common counter intel method.

This is the second time that they have embarrassed themselves on a massive scale.

Are you sure? One of my sources is claiming that this is the real one.

Dubs agree.

I just wish at times he wouldn't put the names. For example, in this picture, the Capone's Vault may be needed because knowing it's a vault readily is difficult without it being closed (and seeing the gear like stereotypical vault lock). However, the MSNBC thing on the hate isn't needed since it's obvious according to the event itself who is involved. The rest of the names are fine here. Also, if he wanted to add an extra kick, he could've had the works "Client Copy" on the form.

This is what happens when the Drumpf hand doesn't know what the Trumpf hand is doing.

It's the IRS logo, you retards.

I watched it live as well there was a huge build up to opening the vault
FUCKING HUGE I TELL YOU
to where everyone was talking about it then nothing.
It has only been a huge amount of time between that event and the current year that has "resurrected" Rivriera's career.
There was another thing he did with underwater treasure or something prior to this it was also an epic fail on his part.

The purpose of political cartoons is to convey meaning to as wide an audience as possible, not to be art.

Quality edit.

It was mid-80s, IIRC. mp4 related is a commercial for it. Those commercials ran everywhere around the country for like two weeks leading up to it. They got the thing open and it was empty. A couple empty whiskey bottles or something.

Only thing I can't remember if that was before or after he got his nose broken by a skinhead throwing a chair.

Whites only, you fucking wop.

Just kidding. t.Sicilian

original

(checked)

Thanks Ben.

About 20 years ago I was driving through Santa Monica and across from me, on the other side of a stop light, was Geraldo in his Excalibur. This is kind of a cruising road near the boardwalk and so when the light turned green we slowly passed each other and he looked directly at me, smiled and waved. I waved back and then raised my handgun, shot and killed him. He died that day. Nah just kidding about the shooting part, but the rest was real. OC pic related.

on the Morton Downey jr show

Dubs confirm that this is the original.

Ben r8 my OC plz.

(checked)

Thanks for the original!

Now there's an old reference. Are many people even going to get that?

He was fighting a losing battle before Trump came along, now he's winning.

So this is it, this is what they've been raving on about for the past two years,,,,

Yet again Trump refusing to show his taxes was a 4D chess move to get these fucking idiots whining and then show the normies will get tired of listening to it, and then finally reveal that the fake news was wrong the whole time.

We must never forget to be thankful for such a great man to learn from! Praise Kek!

More likely the mob has Holla Forums connections.

F L A W L E S S V I C T O R Y

Gee I wonder what kind of person would do something so pointlessly sneaky and underhanded.

..Oh, right.

lel, both of these

I don't know why I'm surprised, really. He's a coward, a muckraker, a proven liar, and, if (((Bette Midler))) is to be believed, a rapist.

just kill yourself cuckchan cancer

Al Capone's vault does sound way more exciting. But he had to open up the vault live on television. Meanwhile, couldn't she open and inspect the documents beforehand, prior to hyping everything up?

Holy shit, best chuckle in a long time.

sage for necro-ish