IT MIGHT BE HAPPENING: OBAMA TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR FOREIGN ELECTION MEDDLING?!?

archive.fo/qVTkM
westernjournalism.com/senators-call-rex-tillerson-investigate-obamas-meddling-foreign-elections/
Senators Call On Rex Tillerson To Investigate Obama’s Meddling In Foreign Elections

Vidya Related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pf0Ih
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/gop-senators-obama-not-russia-interfered-15645386/
freebeacon.com/politics/congress-demands-investigation-obama-admin-meddling-foreign-elections/
archive.fo/Ssw1H
archive.is/uDy2t
youtube.com/watch?v=T1Uo2WmET_4
lee.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=B5BD5596-25C8-495F-A8B1-A4D248649C04
polchan.xyz/pol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit source. Anything better?

Vidya in OP is from Fox. I'm sure they have an article.

DEUS VULT

archive.fo/pf0Ih
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/gop-senators-obama-not-russia-interfered-15645386/

freebeacon.com/politics/congress-demands-investigation-obama-admin-meddling-foreign-elections/
archive.fo/Ssw1H

oh shit, hes fucked!

Wonder if this will turn out like the email server shit and traitors get away once again.

Liberals wept when we re-elected Inhofe. I'm proud to have been part of this.

Why do you fags even read this trash?

ayy yo hol up, i thought you leftists said the news was reliable.
How come you're backpeddling now that Obama is going to be executed?

archive.is/uDy2t

archive.fo/pf0Ih

archive.fo/Ssw1H

FRONT PAGE OF FOX BABY!

kill yourself, the dubs demand it

SO what we all know this nigger kike was doing his entire 8 years? Finally the kikes in the Senate care to do their jobs.

you heard kek. dubs said kys

Are Americans really so fucking stupid that they don't know about this? I'm not trying to incense our American friendo's here.. (At least you are logical thinkers - or you're being paid to be here.)

But are the majority of US citizens really this fucking stupid? Are they aware of the passed 40 years and what the US has done to destabilize everything? It seems like the US is such a big place, that to the average US citizen, it is the world to them.

It's almost like this thread isn't even news… You don't even have to blame dethroned king nigger. Just look to blackmailing in trade deals, on a military level to get it. I feel sorry for all the Americans who read this and agree with me. I really hope you guys can turn the public around. I doubt it, but it's sad to see this shit as breaking news.

Replace stupid with, conditioned to think the idea of government corruption is tin-foil hat shit. At the same time, everyone knows the government is corrupt. It's basically progressive mind thinking.

quit calling videos vidya, vidya is video games.

Yep, just like Europeans.
Wrong country.
Don't worry. The revolution will start here, just as it did in 1776.

The US has nearly 800 foreign military bases. Most American citizens have no idea of this.

Good.
We need military bases on the moon and mars too.

t. retarded ZOGburger

Cuckservatives crying about fairness instead of playing to win and funding right wing/nationalist/anticommunist groups in earnest.

t. self destructive bong

t. State Department shills

t. kike

t. truth

this

also I meant 'lose' not keep

I don't count meddling in foreign affairs an issue, in fact it's a duty for our country to defend itself in the long-term, but they had to use tax evasion to get Al Capone so for Obama anything goes to stop him.

The implicit assumption here being that America needs to meddle in western European elections to "defend" itself.

That's not the reality of Obama's meddling. You know that, and the American people will be made to know that.

literally this

Thus why the second half of that post you quoted exists.

Nah, this source is legit. I've checked it before, they do decent reporting.

No, that does not address the fact that Obama's meddling had nothing to do with defending America.

it's double think.

Senators write all sorts of BS, it will be better when Tillerson actually starts the investigation.

Obama is just a puppet to foreign intrrests. Nigger just let others run the country to the ground, while he hung out in the bathouse

It's just going to keep getting better isn't it?
Imagine the salt if the nigger king was arrested. Then the Clintons are arrested for their involvement with pizzagate. Rach arrested for that shit she pulled. It's going to be a glorious eight years.

I hope he uses this investigation to find proof of meddling in his own election. We know for damn sure there was voter intimidation and manipulation at the very least in 08 and it's time that shit gets uncovered.

The Ides of March is not disappointing me so far.

I made a bet with my brother the night Trump was elected that Obama would flee the country by end of summer. Looks like he is going to owe me a dollar.

I don't want American soldiers in foreign lands if we aren't killing everyone there and taking their shit. American soldiers should be in America.

It's a start.

LIVE: Senate Judiciary Stakeout With FBI Diretor James Comey

youtube.com/watch?v=T1Uo2WmET_4

Oh shit.

PS: just found this, don't know if I posted it too late or not, has been streaming for a while.

Apparently hasn't happened yet.

- the article listed the sponsors of the bill
- google any one of the bill's sponsors
- click into the press release section

lee.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=B5BD5596-25C8-495F-A8B1-A4D248649C04

Inb4 comey is a huge faggot and lies before congress/senate AGAIN to protect his bosses and his family

Alright, I call bullshit, since I've lived there all my life.
There's an American Embassy just a few blocks down from where I live, but even then they aren't manned by US Marines for security at least on the outside.

The Mainland Chinks wouldn't have a US military base right at their doorstep.

Holy shit, did you hear that? "we have an apparent car jacking situation" she said. WTF? Is this related to Comey's late arrival or am I just paranoid!?

I heard that too, sounds fishy but I quit listening when I found a stream for the Dutch elections.

So… when has the US never meddled in foreign elections?

When has someone from the US been arrested for meddling in foreign elections?

Cool. I'm an Amerifag who knows NOTHING about the Dutch elections. Is there a nationalist running? Do you know who's winning (good or bad?)

Yeah, there is a nationalist running, and he's a turk. Just got a seat in Parliament.

Uhhh oh, a Turkish nationalist running in a Dutch election? That sounds like it could be a bad thing. Is he against illegal immigration or all in for it?

He's for the Turks.

I didn't need to see a faggot wreck a perfectly fine Corvette

Rip in pieces 'Vette

Forgetting someone, Dahnald? Think I was done here? I have simply moved on to bigger things. The meddlers, Dahnald…give them to me. Only after I have brought ruin to them and their corrupt puppet regimes, may I run unopposed in the countries of my choice. This is the start of my empire, Dahnald. It will not be denied.

Which one, Geert Wilders or Mark Rutte? Neither one of them look like roaches.

Investigate Maidan

OUTOUTOUT

Neither, the fucking Turk that got a seat in Parliament.

get the fuck out of here.

no u

Again, go the fuck back, you obvious redditnigger transplant. We don't need you turning Holla Forums linto some lukewarm cancerous civnat board full of nigger-loving faggots. You are not in good company here.

no, the only people who talk about this kind of thing are leftists who whine about how their gommunist banana republics failed so most people are turned off from the topic

You can't make this shit up, folks.

What the fuck is up with this board lately

In the cold war it was essentially Soviets trying to install communist regimes, vs Americans trying to create religious extremists.

And Americans were a LOT better at it.

Now the world is reaping what they sowed…

This is terrifying. In my country when government corruption comes up, we throw hand grenades in the ministers office.

Assange namedropped us.

i knewwww it fuking bachelet cheat to be president of chile fucking cheating walle.

Thanks.

Welp. That's it. Holla Forums's end is soon approaching. Where to next?

polchan

polchan.xyz/pol/

He has namedropped us in the past with little effect.
Really it's worse when cuckchan has maintenance. Shitposting galore and they think the sky is falling every single time.

nigga i aint clicking that shit

That's true, but the more he name drops us the more aware people will become of us. Wiki Leaks is gaining more and more prominence by the week. That aside, I stop by 4chan every once and a while to see what the talk of the board is. Mainly Holla Forums and Holla Forums. It's the usual lolberg and banana maymay shitposting as usual, but I've seen this website mentioned more often than usual. There's also a site they often refer to called iFunny, essentially a meme factory that cuckchan has taken over in recent years. I've been watching them from there as well. They make heavy use of tags and make it easy to know what the general sentiment is. They post whatever is the most recent meme as well as thread caps from their board. I've noticed a greater volume of 8ch screencaps lately and talk about that it is much better than 4chan. They're currently marveling at us user. And it frightens me.

the issue is Holla Forums is obviously slower than halfchan. halfchan serves as a buffer for us. If big names start directly calling attention to us, all it takes is a handful of shills to do serious damage. It's logistically easier to shill a place with fewer people, because your posts end up being proportionately more, so to speak. Our main counterbalance to this is that we're pretty good about sniffing out shills, and the mods are fairly good about banning shills.

Or rather viciously lashing out at and ostricizing anyone who seems even slightly like an outsider. It's a good system I have to admit.

It really is. Humans are masters at pattern recognition. Trying to think of a concrete algorithm or something rigid to solve these sorts of problems is foolhearty. Just using a simple heuristic like "ban people who seem like shills" really is the best method. We might end up tossing out actual retards who aren't shills sometimes, but it's much more effective than other methods.

In our case, we've been shitposting on Holla Forums and halfchan for, at least for some of us, over a decade. It becomes instinctive the way we can sniff out shills because we've been here so long. We might not even know consciously what it is about a post that tips us off, but it becomes easy to tell.

While the idea is terrifying, the active ISPs per board haven't changed much over the years. So long as they think we're "dark web" and that the pedos are still here they'll be too afraid to come.

That works in our favor as well. Without larger numbers we're just not worth the resources for heavy shilling.

It works wonderfully, when people bitch about us anyone like us who listens will come and become an user.

I would actually argue just the opposite. Holla Forums acts like "command center" for online white nationalism. We're the root, and then things trickle down to halfchan, and then trickle down to /r/the_donald, etc until you get to the level of facebook normies using memes we created. All the other "layers" act as barriers that cushion us. We're small but incredibly influential (similar to the jews, in fact). But this makes us susceptible to subversion, because a successful shill campaign could easily compete with actual Holla Forumsacks for this space, and neutralize the brain.

But we're luckily really good about spotting and neutralizing shills.

I miss tedposting.

I was just reading The Globe and Mail at work the other day, and they had a two-pager on how Trump is supposedly going to be bad for world peace because he doesn't want to meddle in international affairs. Then they paraded a bunch of shit around about how the US was sending billions to the Ukraine to help, by their own admission, elements that were anti-Russia. They even admitted that the Donbass was primarily pro-Russian and had given their support to Yanukovich, who was pro-Kremlin.

Then they shifted to Africa and tried to shill for Obama throwing his weight around at the African leaders, while Trump basically just said "Hey, lets trade and you can help us fight ISIS, or fuck off."

It's like they have no idea what the population thinks. I looked at some polls the other day, regarding a "Canadain values screening test" for immigrants. 90% of Conservatives and 60% of Liberals support the screening, and PM Cuckold acts like everyone thinks the idea of making sure we're importing decent people is ludicrous.

Did yousa tink meesa forget, Padme?

For muy muy years, meesa been waitin, watchin in dejection as yousa be savin da galaxy. Meesa hope youda been enjoyin youself, okee-day?

Because while yousa been senator, meesa been amassin bombad army of dellow felegates. Da felegates, if yousa be hearin me, Padme.

Wit yousa no longer around-a to ward off da big boomers, meesa finally escapin meesa prison. Yousa just made big mistake, Padme. Now, meesa return-a home to Naboo during du trade deal and claim what meesa mine!

Together wit meesa felegates, weesa deesa propose immediately be gettin da approval and become-a da new supreem chancellor. Nuttin be standin in weesa way. Goodbye Padme, Okee-day. Yousa bigga city ways no longer be taintin da galaxy.

Deesa be gungan risin! Wit meesa powers du sith, meesa plunge immediately galaxy into du muy muy years of darkness! And the dellow felegates… deesa be wit meesa all da way! Thankee muy muy, Padme!

We're shilled, no doubt about that. But the way I see it they have two options: 1. focus on us, or, 2. focus on the symptoms we cause. Obviously they've chosen option two, because if they decided on one we would be free to "trickle" while on defense in cornered animal mode.

Also, if you've been paying attention over the past few days you'll have noticed they're testing the effectiveness of various fracture points, which signals to me that they're preparing to increase efforts here.

During the election, they already began testing the boundaries, just like the velociraptors in Jurassic Park. No doubt they'll continue prodding for weaknesses and attempt to increase shill efforts. It's nowhere near as bad as what's been going on over at halfchan, but it's still an issue nonetheless.

That's been happening every day since forever

That's the exact imagery I had.

I've noticed a very sharp increase.

You see that thread yesterday where a self-admitted jew was derailing a thread with pilpul bullshit just like Hitler outlined?

No, I must've missed that one. I'm talking more along the lines of religion, no fap, weed, generations, and threads where the OP uses user terms incorrectly.

Well, the Soviets had a few successes with their installed communist regimes.

Pick one.

I didn't mean success as in "wealthy happy country", but success as in the action itself: Installing communism.
I'm not blind dude, I know they became a shithole.

Oh yeah, definitely successful in that regard. Also successful in countries the Soviets knew they couldn't overthrow, like the United States.

Been noticing the increase as well, it usually occurs whenever wiki leaks kicks a hornets nest too I noticed. For fucks sake we've been getting hit with bitly links like its 2010

I think its safe to say a majority of us are veteran shitposters, which is why these fuckos have thier work cut out for them. I think we mistake some of than as halfchan refugees simply because they're using halfchan tactics they only know. One flag that comes to mind is the obessive use of "NIGGER" and always saying Jew instead of kike. Threads that start that s way always seem "off" in a way and try to shoe-in some pozzed concept.

Forgive my shit typos at work now

Type 1 military or die

in a word: yes.
nope, not at all.
that's exactly how it is.

To a leftist, not having U.S. citizenship is like a death sentence…
There is no world outside of America..

So, if I read this right, soros gets foreign aid money from US taxpayers and uses it to subvert politics in other countries?
And how many other countries give (((foreign aid))) to soros?
Taxpayers in one country are funding the left in other countries, probably in a web all around the world.
I thought soros was using his own money not mine!
WILL THIS KIKERY NEVER END?

Spicer briefing today confirmed foreign aid is getting BTFO.

IT BETTER BE!
If Trump doesn't want to be racist, then fine, but he better lock up the ones who break the law!

Holy fuck, my goddam sides.

From the Red Ice interview with that Macedonian guy, – Soros is spending the most per-capita on Macedon. The game's afoot

Brazil is on the list?

It's normally not reported on.

Most people get their news from the MSM which is populated by people that get their big news scoops from twitter, they're more likely to comment on a politician's position regarding a celebrity than they are on something like the US interfering in foreign elections by funding NGOs.

why isn't this stickied?

Well rightist Americans don't really care as they see the rest of the world as a leftist shithole, they work for a living and cannot be bothered when they have families to take care of.

Leftist Americans would cheer it on when and if they heard about it, but the media, read:kikes, don't report on it for obvious reasons. If it was Americans propping up fascists and rightwingers in the Cold War you can be sure they'll bitch about it but they probably think their progressive leaders "don't do that anymore".

The problem isn't that the US is interfering, if a white nationalist US was pushing for nationalist movements in Europe we'd all be cheering. The problem is that leftist faggots are doing it and as usually acting like total hypocrites while doing so and not being called out for it.