Planetside 2 thread

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

NC and VS tears served daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kYiKe
archive.is/fHRL4
filedropper.com/song
youtube.com/watch?v=JbgnTLW69tA
planetside2.com/news/ps2-name-base-contest-twitter-may-2016
wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/Outfit:Angels_of_Death
dragonwolves.com/coc/latest.pdf
planetside-universe.com/outfit-37512998641478272.php?tab=overview
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rkrk0sXlK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PURGE

I got stuck and become one with the crown.
A blessing…or a curse?

He fixed the OP, what a fag.

Also had one I forgot to cap where some faggot dumped C4 on my prowler for no reason

harmony

Looks like he wasn't bullshitting. Bunch of us got TK'd at the Crown. RednPurp(3?) is his new name, billy on sight.

Daily reminder that TR is the easiest faction.

Best ESF
Best tank atm
Weapons practicly have zero recoil so experienced players can score headshots like no tomorrow.
Large magazines meaning missing few shots ain't a problem.
MAXes can actually engage in ranged combat.
High ROF > Damage
Has most hackers usually.

t. NC player

Pick fucking one nigger, by the way NC has the best tank you mong.

yeah I recognize that faggot, he goes on a TK spree every time he sees one of us

just report the nigger

fresh from the Crown

This faggot is following me around

rape him

heresy

Damage is a function of rate of fire, damage per bullet, and accuracy.
NC has 200 damage bullets on the gauss, but the low rate of fire actually gives it lower DPS than the TR and VS defaults.

t. VS pro

He's either halfchan or reddit, I think I've seen him around.

last thread archive.is/kYiKe

VS shows up, gets BTFO.

TR AT THE CROWN

TR AT THE CROWN

ignore the sniper rifle, I was hacking a terminal back I swear

So you must be RedSilas.

His most killed players are all TR with names that sound like you gays.

How does one man get that assmad?

He might just hate battlebards.

TR AT THE CROWN

Great capture of the Crown guys, thought we were going to lose it about a dozen times but we got it.
TR
AT
THE
CROWN

Do you fags hate infiltrator or something?

Why?

Infiltrator is practically useless for anything other than hacking terminals, the cloak is a complete non functioning joke that is only actually invisible when standing still and crouching, even still it breaks and decloaks the infiltrator's helmet randomly, and sniping has the most limitations of any other fps I've played that has sniping, not to mention that they have the weakest shields and health.

HOLY KEK
I think my report got him banned and he made a new char immediately

An INF with a SMG is a fucking terror on the battlefield often because a retardedly low TTK weapon with a class that can cloak/decloak nearly instantly is overpowered as fuck

We hate them because half of VS uses them to either snipe from 6 million miles away or to sneak up behind you and mag dump an smg.
Very dishonorbu

Okay, yeah, he definitely hates battlebards.

extreme agitation

TR AT THE CROWN!

And then you get those shitters that do nothing but stealth and buttfuck everyone with knives.

heh

No it isn't, in order to not be useless you have to sprint, and sprinting makes cloak virtually useless to anyone who isn't a retard, I understand there a lot of randoms who are literally retards but that's no excuse. If it's so much a problem get a flash light, bam, they're even easier to see.

There are much worse things in this game than the guy with the lowest health and easy to see cloak running around with an smg.

Those pistols handle like garbage in burst fire/auto, holy shit.

I never understood why games in general make knives so overpowered.

best way to infilshit

claymores aren't great for infiltrators because you can't throw an emp grenade into a crowded room then run through dropping them like you can with NC and VS mines

put a laser on it and hipfire at heads

When played with proper teamwork, Infiltrator can be a very powerful class. I've seen hacked turrets and terminals save the asses of small teams with a lone Sunderer. Nothing is more annoying than trying to defend a base and all your shit is hacked, especially the vehicle terminal during an active invasion.

When played the way 99% of players play it, you get .

It is the best way just gay as fuck yo

but that's literally all they do that's worth a damn, why does that make them such a terror?

We do need more.
Everythime we assulat a base its always >someone hack the vehicle terminal

We need at least one guy to do it when we drop in.

Also good playing tonight guys, we held onto that shit for the 18 or so minutes it takes with only two points taken, we are getting better.

QUADS AT THE CROWN

We need to get a "Know your role" shit, we don't usually specialize on everything, but we seem to have few people going Infiltrator or invest on that class.

✔️

Before launching, make sure there's at least two Medics and one Infiltrator.

Back when the tryhard flybois ruled the sky it was. Now the easy maneuvering and small forward profile of the Scythe make it the best because people are shit at this game.

ESF are just useless in general, there aint much to complain about.

PS2's physics system is shit

press W less and don't turn when you're trying to go uphill

Shit driving physics man, real great that bumper cars is still a thing in this game.

The gorgons is OP shit

- kills infantry
- kills maxes
- kills vehicles
- long range and accurate

I have no problem with the last one, since NC and TR really need something that can realiably hurt infantry at range, but WTF were they thinking?

There's no point in taking anything else.

It's not accurate

pretty sure they nerfed the CoF too, but it's only useful at about 20m against infantry, and 70m against vehicles (if that).

I like it, but only because I mostly play NC and it's nice to actually have some max guns with a magazine deeper than 8 shots.

Wut?

It was the reaver becuz of it's OP weapons and ability to reverse manuever.

Then everybody realized the scythe's profile was even more OP in practice.

Mossy has tiny bit more speed, which doesn't really help it do anything in particular.

Pretty much.

Also before some mong says it, I know they can all reverse manuever.

why even buy faction-specific gear

Friendly remind to all TR Briggs players

Something's wrong about his picture. He looks and sounds a little bit different than before.

Just be a good goy and buy gorgons

I still will never know what possessed these INFS to try knifing ppl in the middle of a huge gun battle

I just call them transexual alien goat fuckers now

webm related.

Feels good desu fam-pai.
pic related.

i just want to play planetside with you guys again. kill some more tranu scum for me till im back you glorious fags.

Then how you post?

college

Then how are you able to voice you opinion?

you also might want to work on your english user.

Think he means the SJW safe space shit in Colleges nowadays where they'll try to get you expelled if you voiced a different opinion that isn't the "right one"

Other than that, we're still fighting the good fight and damn Tranu Infiltrators and Scythes.

Have fun with gender studies.
Remember aposematism.

luckily we look down upon those who call themselves SWJ's over here. and i've even been having redpilled discussions with fellow students here. you can say anything you want since free speech is a thing.

the only thing i dislike is the high amount of redditors in my class

the college doesnt offer any shit courses such as gender studies or art. mostly courses involving IT, networking, mediadesign and journalism/camera work.

i have yet to see i single person with colored hair over here. dont be salty because you didnt have the money/brains for a proper education.

Reminder that we are multicultural outfit from all over the white world. I bet your ass that the whole Vanu army doesn't even have half our diversity but twice the STDs

Jokes on you, I live in country where money/brains isn't needed for education.

Fuck no.

I hate that I spend thousand of certs on fractures, mutilators and mercies, only to have this shit outperform everything.

Why would you ever use anything but Gorgons? Multi-purpose is best purpose, since as a max, you'll never know what you'll have to deal with.

you just admitted you have neither of those?

take that swj's. and we also dont know if everyone's white and i dont think we should care. if they play games with us they're cool.

Also, MAXes are a joke.

450 resources - same as a Galaxy or a MBT. Yet none of the firepower, mobility or survivability.

2-3 infantry (ESPECIALLY Vanu) can kill you at range with just their small guns

I'll have to ask you to slowly remove your helmet, soldier.

WWEW. From Straya to Russia, with hate.

I'm BR 70, main long range infiltrator on NC.

What does TR infil have to offer me? Trap mite b cool. But isn't the Ram as "good" as a bolt driver?

No I'm not a mountain wookie, I setup my spots pretty well I'd say

but you cant take galaxy's or MBT's inside for CQC. and you can revive a MAX.

people claim we have the stronges anti infantry mines, our SMG's have the highest fire rate and the rams .50 is pretty gud. i dont know how fgood it compares to the bolt diver though.

checked
Don't ask what the faction can do for you, ask what you can do for the faction.
Fight he good fight, for freedom, democracy, prosperity and humanity!

WHITE Diverse-internet-hate-machine!

WEW LADS
E
W

L
A
D
S

AYO, WHERE DA WHITE TR AT?

Where is everyone?

Gonna be a bit hard, go to VR and test the rifles, bolt action or crossbow might be your thing, and the starter sniper rifle is shit.

Mondays man, and normalfag shit, work, that NC webm user who take cares of his sick mother, and ect.

We took the Crown earlier and still holding it right now.

TR-players are weird.

Fug dat shit nigga, wez wuz bank holidayz n shiet

its a military republic you blithering retard
like the UCF from starship troopers Terran Federation in the books

Call it what you will, it's full-blown communism in practice.

if it were communism explain why we still have to pay for shit using certs?

Yeah.

Meanwhile NC are literally jews.
The VS do it for free.

it's getting too hot to play PS2 during daytime

When I say everyone go to B to get it back, I mean…

dat wuz you. hah
Thanks for the crown. I was wondering why your faggots kept rushing C when they so obviously should've been focusing on B. (never-mind we eventually took A as well).

Was a good battle. Stupid VS thought they actually had a chance.

what is wrong with you? are you trying to claim the autism crown from viking?

We are about to lose the crown
WHERE ARE YOU NIGGERS?!

back in the beta all maxes had flamethrowers

I'm coming! as NC :^)

I remember that they used to murder the framerate of everyone around so they were never implemented.

They removed a lot in the beta, because the entire game was built on human-wave tactics or outmanning your enemy.

No artillery, no missles, no laser canon from the skies, and a lot more.

FUCKING SOE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They took out Max Flamethrowers cause it would have given NC max's more than enough firepower to kill 4 ppl per reload if they were lucky

Remember, VS devs complained at fucking length to no end that NC Max's should only have shotties so they remained "Faction flavor" when every other faction already had shotguns, and by giving NC Max's chainguns would "Ruin their aesthetic"

And then they all got fired because Daybreak thought having faction devs was fucking retarded and balanced the absolute shit out of the game and now NC has chainguns for their maxs

Remember, VS devs outnumbered NC devs almost 10-1 and TR Devs 4-1

Explains a lot doesn't it?

And yes, NC devs said that having such piddly amount of firepower on NC max's sucked shit, but when you're vastly outvoted you can't do fuck all

Hell it took Higby 6+ fucking months to finally shout down the assholes and fix ZOE and then another 2+ months to fix the PPA

Satan trips said it all, and because they couldn't balance shit in a game that's all about zerg rushing and outgunning your opposition, they couldn't realistically add any fun stuff that wasn't new guns, paint jobs, or stupid car horns.

Man, reminds me of Dust 514, which is now shutting down. archive.is/fHRL4

So lets be thankful that SOE-SOE still supports their dead games.

how did they think this was a good idea? especially when one dev faction outnumbers the others greatly. its like DaPP outnumbering us 4 to 1 everytime. this is how you get unbalanced games. im happy SOE got BTFO, i hope daybreak will continue improving this game because is has so much potential.

They wanted "Unique idea's and viewpoints" for the factions

Except every dev who was a fucking hipster went VS, and when your company is based out of San Fran that's a lot of fucking VS devs

No really, look up pictures of all the VS devs, all hipsters

Problem is they let their faction bias go to their head and instead of balancing shit, they never wanted their faction to be "Weak"

Which is why VS historically has had the most overpowered shit in PS2's history, fuck remember at launch Magriders?

The problem is you could have had a creative team do all the thinking up of shit and then just have the devs create it with no bias, but SOE pres was a fucking idiot who proclaimed "You can't multithread PS2 or run it with an x64 executable because its just not possible"

And then they got handed that lucrative PS4 contract and boom, suddenly engine is fully capable of multithreading and x64 code because money was involved and a whip had to be cracked to get the PS2 devs to get off their fucking asses and fix the code

Bad idea from the get-go, it was okay if they wanted just art designs, but it had to go beyond that and every Faction dev wanted his faction to have a lot of fluff, and you have the Fagriders, Scythes, Prowlers, Reavers, and ect making the game a nightmare to balance.

Was pretty funny when players wanted some new shit, but they could never deliver beyond cosmetic items or new guns.

Smedley's lies knew no bounds.
Fucking rocket pods on release.
Trust me, I'm a pilot myself. :^)

we had pictures of the dindu hipster VS dev somebody post them again and if people with a bias develop things for a faction based game you cant be seen as a professional.

dont remind me user, magriders are still way to fucking mobile for a tank. but thank god they got nerfed

i never even knew this, i stopped playing after a while in the beta and i stopped following development. m glad i did because i would get really mad. SOE is fucking disguisting

im all in for the idea of faction based art designers, since they dont have the ability to shit up the game this hard. and yes they made it a hell for themselves to balance this, but shit it be should not be 'this' fucked up.

And the content drought because they kept focusing on nerfs and buffs constantly after release after fixing lag shit, man, like all multiplayer games, it was pretty much a bright future at first, but became apparent the devs didn't know where to go.

Yeah that's the only reason shit is being added to the game now, since there is no more faction devs bitching and complaining like fucking 6 year olds about shit that wouldn't make their factions OP work is actually getting done

Fuck I've heard horror stories about days at SOE where literally nothing would get done because VS devs would just shout down everyone

I mean shit, that's how games die, not succeed

And now since Daybreak has taken over the game is generating mad cash and shit is actually being added at the same time, hell server population numbers are even improving because the game is FUN for TR and NC now

You're dealing with hipsters dude

"Fuck everyone else for thinking I'm wrong, I KNOW I'm right and shit is staying the way it is!"

Content drought was because of points listed here

Hipsters ruin

FUCKING

EVERYTHING

They also claimed they didn't add extra stuff in because they wanted it to be a fast paced game and they didn't like the idea of huge slugging matches over a few territories
Because that never happens now

TR AT THE CROWN has been a thing since beta. They seriously can't have believed this.

user, Daybreak IS SOE, they just got sold and rebranded, but hey, they're slowly trying to turn the game around, and it took just 4 fucking years of them to add Base construction, glad those Tranu ideas guys got laid off.

They didn't learn from the Fps market, the constant release of content is a must, because this isn't an arena shooter, and there isn't much going on for it in the long run, and when fans said they wanted an expansion like the promise of space-battles on an Asteroid with hidden Vanu alien shit, it didn't materialize other than "We're discussing it with the team"

Further proof hipsters ruin everything, they don't even know what they've created

I mean shit, you want to make map flow faster? Make base captures 2 min vs 4-6

that was their reason? there still are battles like this constantly. i've been playing with WWEW for three weeks now and the first weekend i played with them we had a constant tug of war with the VS over scarred mesa skydock and regent rock garrison. we were fighting for 11 straight hours user, we have been trough alot. the same goes for mao southeast gate and the territory directly to the south forgot the name you cant take it except for if you have a redicilous overpop.

Then backcapping would be a joke.

WE WUZ DEVZ 'N SHIET!

It was, the other big one was that they didn't want player deaths to be outside of the player control, so no indirect weaponry cause those infantry swarms might get wiped

Beta testing showed that players would fucking run into the firing line and not give a shit.

I just want indirect fire, whether it be handheld mortars or vehicle mounted artillery. Vehicle mounted anti-tank guns would be nice as well.

we could have had a good imperial guard game

damnit

Only fools don't learn from mistakes

Purge the Xeno-loving scum!

Burn the Burgers!

If you played earlier, Tranu scum are literally building bases near territories and shoot a shit ton of Phalanx Anti-vehicle turrets at you.

They did this at the Crown but alas, TR at the Crown!

Someone post the concept art for PS4. The things we could have got are boner inducing.

but they still gave infiltrators sniper rifles

Did you play Planetside?

Yeah yeah, the dreaded Flail.

But they could easily balance this if they followed the suggestion of "Ancient Vanu Forcefield" technology on bases and shit, it might work as a long cooldown ability.

I just want the game to have more shit in it and a variety of more tactics.

Are you retarded or something? The Prowler continues to beat out every other tank in statistics since no other tank can pump out as much dps as the prowler and in Planetside 2 dps > any other factor. Sure the VG is the best 1v1 tank and the Titan AP does perform well and it does do the most damage per shot, but that doesn't mean shit when you can shoot two shells from the Prowler's main guns and then have a fucking vulcan or gatekeeper ontop of that shit to pump out even more dps at long range. The hacker shit though is a bullshit claim, pretty much all the hackers just rotate between factions and you don't see too many obvious ones anymore.

Only if both shells are on target

MOTHER FUCKING BOATS? WHYS IS THIS NOT IN PS2????

They need to completely rework the air game for one
and allow for light vehicles to be dropped

burger please go

Not just the Flail. When you give schmucks artillery things become un-fun.

Those aren't boats, those are Deliverers, which were basically what the Sunderer in PS2 is, minus spawn ability. They were amphibious medium troop transport, with an assault variant that sacrificed troop spots for empire-specific guns.

Shieeeeeeeeeeet.

Well no shit. That could be said for literally any weapon in the game.

It's an amphibious vehicle, forgot its name, and the setting didn't make sense for boats if you have spaceships and hover-tanks.

They'd have a heart attack if this shit were to happen.

I remember a thread back in halfchan about how to balance multiple abuses in the game (because faggots back then did literally human wave tactics in the vein of Zulu or vehicle Calvary charges)

It would have to be a longer cooldown, a specific population-limit, and would have limited mobility and would be pretty fucking expensive, don't know how it would work, because the game is in need of more options to work with, same zerg-rush all the day and the only the memes, funny shit we do, and the salt harvested makes the game bearable

Nigger please.

Also, PS1 continents weren't all square maps floating in the aether with insta-death out-of-bounds markers. They were surrounded by water and had lakes and rivers that posed tactical and logistical challenges.

If you hate Hossin now, you'd really hate PS1 Hossin and Cyssor, where Magriders could flank you at every turn because they could ride on the surface of the water.

I wasn't implying that, learn 2 read nigrow.

Because having Battleships in the Planetside archipelagos would fuck a lot of shit up, bring that crap to SOE, they said no.

Video of said NC bravery

Guy was very nice to boot, but god dammit don't blow up explosives ppl are standing on

Imagine the NC battleships, yuge sawn off shotgun turrets

Gay hoverboats plasma blasting you from kilometers away while dodging all your shit.

one job

FTFY

I did a quick check on oracle, and mercies, mutilators, onslaught, pounders, and fractures are all outperforming gorgons.

Prowlers were worse than magriders ever were. The HE spam was the reason I quite the game 1-2 years ago.

And Prowlers are still outperforming the vanguard/magrider by a substantial margin in spite of the HE nerfs.

Most ppl are shit with Gorgon's

They can fuck up anything on the battlefield, I even scare off libs/galaxies with the things

Do you mean stock or upgraded MBTs? Because even when I fire the first volley and don't miss a single shot I get killed.

It took 6 months to fix ZOE because Smedley ordered all work on anything that wasn't performance optimization to stop. The patch to fix ZOE was ready within a week (maybe days) but couldn't be applied because everyone had to work on performance optimization.

This was really boneheaded, a lot of people basically got stuck being useless for six months because there wasn't really anything they could optimize. One of the map guys must've got hounded for not doing anything, because that's the only reason I can think of for the removal of all the barrels in the game - now with construction out and the mass of geometry being used for these things, there's no way I can legitimately believe barrels were having an actual impact on performance. (And in fact, Xander has now re-added interior items like tables, boxes, chairs, etc. to Indar)

The stock prowler (well, I'm assuming, but it's unlikely new players have it fully upgraded) used by players BR1-25 is about equal in performance to the same level of players in VS and NC using the Vanguard/Magrider.

However, once you get above BR25 the difference starts increasing and the Prowler takes the lead. By BR100, the difference becomes pretty substantial - 15-25% advantage in most categories.

You can check oracle to get a rough idea.

The people using gorgons and the people using other max weapons aren't substantially different.

Gorgons are not as good as you think they are - but feel free to switch over to them. I play NC, and I love the gorgons because they give NC maxes some sustainability in a fight.

Hello Forumside/Reddit. I was wondering when you would get here.

I was just growing to like NC, too.

Anyone got the song name?

Well, there's not really much left to say when objective facts show one thing, but you just outright ignore them.
Gorgons are great for NC - for VS and TR they're pretty much sidegrades or downgrades.

And you can see this if you check their objective and actual recorded performance against the other weapon options. Maybe gorgons will pick up over the next couple weeks, but I doubt it.

NC has about double the amount of team damage (as percentage of total damage) that TR or VS do.

One of the devs posted the data a few days ago. What he didn't clarify was whether it was because NC had more actual team damage, or substantially less overall damage.

Do I have to keep my laser on to receive the bonuses from it ?

filedropper.com/song

Password is: One

Sorry had to zip and password it cause filedrop was saying no

I believe there were 2 statements as to team damage on NC.

1. They do as much team damage as VS and TR do combined.

2. Their team damage on Connery is 25% of their total damage.

No, you can turn it off.

However, I don't think the on/off switch is specific to the gun, so if you use a flashlight on your pistol it might turn that off too.

Stop the presses!

Yes, both of these are true, and he showed a small breakdown by server and faction, but like I said before - this says nothing about actual damage application.

If NC did 1 million points of damage and 100,000 points of team damage, while TR and VS do 2 million points of damage and 100,000 points of team damage, then as a percentage NC will have twice the amount of team damage that TR and VS do, in spite of the fact that the team damage is actually equal.

And I think it's really telling that they didn't clarify this - NC has the lowest alert win ratio across the servers, and no NC server has managed even a 33% win ratio, iirc the closest is 28%, with most sitting around 20-23%. If NC is actually doing about half the total damage that VS and TR are doing, it starts explaining the huge disparity in alert wins.

For that matter, all the actual teamkill statistics tracking total teamkills that I've been able to find, point to the factions all being more or less equivalent (picture related). With differences amounting to ~1-2% at most.

There is something really fucky going on with NC balance and DBG isn't being forthcoming with information about it.

Can we vote Evosio Laudradaerum to never be platoon/squad lead ever again?

Keep in mind NC is ganged up on 80% of the time

Are you that guy who wanted to push NC instead of VS yesterday?

ZyklonDon for squad lead when

Wouldn't change damage ratios though, only alert win ratio.

90% of the time I've seen NC playing as VS it's been when the VS is locked in combat with TR. It's like we're in this huge fucking battle, and then 1 or 2 NC guys pop up. And I have to take a moment to step back. Because it's like, "What? Why are you here, NC? This is the deepest part of the VS/TR border line. How did you even? I don't understand."

Have some WEBM my friend

Source of the Song: youtube.com/watch?v=JbgnTLW69tA

I was lead before him, but i'm pretty sure i'm too quiet most of the time to effectively lead the platoon.

What, did he get mad his healslut started paying attention to someone else?

A: Its Phoenix
B: Its Phoenix
C: He really needed that 35 exp
D: Its Phoenix

someone never played the game

My favorite part is I clear the entire point all by myself, while 10+ NC cower outside in the doorway

And there was 2 other Max's to boot

If you play NC you have to get used to the fact they are the worst at teamwork, and you're often going it alone

i always see a lone nc sniper picking off tr or vs on the tallest building or in the back on a mountain

i go out of my way sometimes to kill him or find other vs after him and we all die killing each other in the process

99.999999999999999% of NC Infs are useless

This is an actual fact

But you know most INFS are just terrible players who only play to farm easy kills

Remember, they've giving this class rockets

That's actually a good tip for you WEWW guys

If your gun is overheated, switch to your weapon and go on offense till its cooled down to protect your max

Contest to name The Rusty Bent Glaive.

planetside2.com/news/ps2-name-base-contest-twitter-may-2016

You can win a GTX 980Ti, which has the same performance as the PS4 :^)

I could have sworn ppl liked them

If so I'll stop

2 seconds left and we won the alert. Anyone record it?

Once you figure out how the projectiles behave, how to manage the recoil, and get fully upgraded reload speed, the high DPS of the tank really shows. I still have no problem killing Prowlers, though, because the thing is a huge box so it's impossible to miss.

I wonder about those stats. There might be something skewing them. The Prowler is the most spammable MBT because its high DPS makes it viable solo. You might as well not get in a Magrider without a gunner due to its low DPS, and too many NC think the shield will do jack shit when they go solo in a Vanguard.

good, can't wait to be a pain in the ass even more with c4fu

All these make me wish we had chosen to Make Space-murrica Great Again instead.
I'm having a good time on TR, don't get me wrong, but going NC would have been much more of a challenge, with apparently juicier gossip for the other sites to bitch about. Just picture this for a moment:

Also, some of those NC toys are kinda nice, but I can find nice toys in any faction. Maybe we could just put our TR guys on hold for a week or so and see what we can actually pull off over there? Maybe on the next bonus exp weekend or something. I dunno. Just spitballin'.

Side-thought: Would Space Trump still be a successful businessman, or solely an emperor?

Yeah, fuck you, too.

Did it look something like this?

If anti-infantry rockets existed, the Phoenix would be the best RL in the fucking game.

For one day, when it was first released, it killed infantry in one hit like any other rocket.

Reverse the roles and then yes.
We immediately lost kessels but fuck if that wasn't the greatest feeling

When you're repairing a deployed sundie, resupplying also removes the overheat from your repair tool.

Yes please

I do appreciate them at least.

I'd even say the thread needs more webms, more OC

I've not had time to make many because I've been at my mothers bedside almost 24/7

Only chance I get to do anything is when she's sleeping and there's somebody close by watching her, otherwise I'm just sitting here chatting and listening on the radio monitor if she's choking or not

I'll make an OBS tutorial later so ppl can record content for Webm's later

Do your magic, faggots.

hjgfkjasdgfjgdf

Even for NC while they are great, I still prefer to use Mattocks for charging a point and Ravens for any of the large scale pushes. The Gorgons I feel are most suited for those open ground level fights on Indar especially where you have the enemy surrounded and they keep pulling MAXs to try and stop your push. They are great for stopping MAX pushes as NC though and for that I will be forever grateful for them.

NC loves battlebards though. Apparently you have never fought with MadHatta or MisterBond.

Yeah, I'm sure they love Bane/Moonman and the other Not Reddit Friendly stuff we play, too.

You severely underestimate the amount of fucks NC actually gives.

That would be great, I've been thinking about recording some stuff myself, but I'm still kind of shit at the game
Getting better though, slowly.

Was about to ask how to record PS2 webm's more efficiently. I found the other day that I can record PS2 with OBS in pretty decent quality, so i could probably contribute.

PHX Would just get mad at us for our crazy way of playing.

newfag coming through
I saw someone post a newfag guide but I lost it. Where is everyone?

Rhino or Bull?
Also, should one even bother getting anything but AI for MAX? I feel like anything else is just a waste, but then again I only just started playing this so what do I know?

Join the wwew outfit and say you're from the thread.
Go to squad, check the "outfit" filter.
Join one of the wwew squads.
Deploy as close to your squad as possible

They must give some amount of fucks since we see some already complaining about Wwew in /yell. I bet some good salt could be harvested by swapping to blue.

I'm constantly seeing them cry about how the waves I'm in are pushing their shit in instead of the Vanu, they obviously give some amount of fucks.

I keep getting ppl telling me my micspam doesn't work

Are they just full of shit?

I am just purely talking about battlebards and their lack of fucks. I know how pissed NC gets especially NC command. It does suck though when VS is winning the alert and TR will just keep pushing against the NC instead of trying to fight the spandex fags. I miss the days of PS1 when TR and NC command would actually work together to take down the Barneys.

Call me when Hitler Did Nothing Wrong has a more realistic chance.

NC loses so often that most tryhards swap to other factions

So there's a lot fewer people bitching and moaning about music, and most people will just tell you to hit your mute button if you don't like it.

NC command is run by idiots who can't read a map

Why I hate being in the command channel often, or I never use it because they have the IQ of a rock

I've got a lot, almost entirely NC gameplay. I've been recording for about 6 months and save a few snippets every session that seemed a bit cool. (At 1.5GB of 3-8mb webms now)

The absolute best stuff always happens when I'm not recording, of course.

So is there multiple Holla Forums outfits or what? I don't mind the faction so long as it's not vanu. I just want banter.

Rhino

Wherever I am, I must also cry.
- t. New Burger

Anyone know how to toogle proxy mic?

download autohotkey and learn 2 script

Fug

Some of you might find this useful.

wasn't the underbarrel grenade launcher enough? Isn't it easier to listen to reason instead of reddit's flavor of the month "nerf this!"?

Really?

I use my expensive gaming mouse and a button I never fucking use to keep mic spammed

Thanks for the free certs, vanoobs.

What are you talking about

"get revenge" means it kills them :^)

what

When you click the "get revenge" button after someone kills you, they show up as a small target symbol on enemy HUDs.

So not only did the developers make it so the game tells you exactly from where the other guy shot you from, now you can also mark people who killed you?

been getting a lot of good anger

is the guy at the 3rd picture only pretending?

You spend 25 shekels to make the guy that killed you get dogpiled by your allies once

Only if you had sight of him, otherwise it displays a cone from where you got shot from.

Time to join NC for some mic spam

See you NC on emerald

I feel like I'm helping.

Vanu has a hilarious lack of self awareness. I keep getting complaints because I use a shotgun, yet see a ton of VS use them too.

wew lads

Oh jesus christ, thanks user.

Part of me wants to start an NC just to play with you. God damn.

New player here, got a decent bunch of certs on a TR character. What should I spend my battle shekels on?

That's what we're here for, user.

Can't decide on a new handle to play games by. Fuck.

Have you spent it on anything yet? If not, grab these in order:

I just put in an application to the outfit, is anyone still playing?

Strength in unity faggot.

I'm going to stop at level 15 and just leave it there on the sever.

I have a level 70 NC on memerald, so im basically good to go.

I got killed while typing after we won a continent and there was this dramatic music. Was that what that noise was? Did someone really put a bounty on me?

wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/Outfit:Angels_of_Death

dragonwolves.com/coc/latest.pdf

planetside-universe.com/outfit-37512998641478272.php?tab=overview

Battle bards, please keep a maximum offensiveness playlist for when we're around these cucks masquerading as Terrans.

Bitch, are you 12?

I mean, I don't go out of my way to be a dick, but come on.

By the way these celebrations don't really happen anymore since the victory point update changed up how continent locking worked.

It used to be like a mad rush to capture bases in the last ~30 minutes of an alert.

As a guy who frequently rages out and kills my own team until I'm weapon-locked and then deletes my character in a fuming rage, I admire their attempt. But assholes like me will always ruin things.

I'll load up the Moonman just for these fellas

It's funny, because AoD has some of the most retarded people i've seen on PS2.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rkrk0sXlK0

I've witnessed many an AOD mossy on mossy collision resulting in both pilots deaths. Hell I've seen AOD Lib pilots slam into mountains and shit on Amerish and Indar.

some spic invited me over to play this
so is the game
FUN?
and can i run it on a toaster?
what i'm looking for is some shootan game to kill some time, preferably with Holla Forums right now it's paladins but it doesn't have memes, only tits

no, your toaster will burn up

will the fire rise?
actually the game doesn't look like it needs 6GBs of RAM but still i only got 4

the edit is better

You underestimate how much regret I have.

At least it isn't ASSFAGGOTS.

user…..

come on now nigga you could've spent those 56 days getting the fuck outta here

Pff that isn't true regret let me show you ultimate despair.

a lifetime of waste and regret

Weak.

l-lol

Holy shit I haven't even put that many hours into League and I've been playing since beta.

I played the original religiously, no regrets. Reloaded is indeed unredeemable trash though

the only shame i have is payday 2 and robocraft, but i only played robocraft when it was good (very beginning of the alpha/early beta) and i havent touched payday 2 since the end of 2014

that game deteriorated fast as fuck and it's depressing
one step forward
four steps back
no more autism vehicle building simulator

Yeah a friend of mine said he really enjoyed the original APB. I do wish I could refund payday 2 and the first couple of DLC packs they came out with since the game turned into a shitstorm. As for robocraft it always seemed to be just an okay game even when I started playing it at the very beginning.

I still play APB from time to time since i have everything in the game more or less , asylum is fun occasionally.
Reloaded was good for a while until the entire original reloaded staff was either fired or quit, and replaced with tumors like tiggs or sylim.

Pic related is someone i know IRL.

watch this faggots, learn how to fly

atleast it's not lego legends

Whoever you are you are a glorious fuck.

Oh god EUNE I feel bad for you user.

by the way that's OC let me cuknow what you think

your memes are out of date

What are you guys using to play audio over the mic?

I'd use the virtual audio cable method, but it seems like shit.

also I can't use stereo mix

Vanu vehicles are so fucking worthless.

I use virtual audio cable, it works great for me at least. You can also set it up to use both mic + media sounds on the same input so you don't have to switch back & forth.
You need a method to hold voice down too; pic related is how i do it with proxy voice bound to numpad -

i use a real cable and my phone, then i clip a numpad button

That killstreak against VS tonight, holy fuck

I got the perfect song for it

Why does it have to be 'with" whoever the hell PHX is? Just stick to ourselves like we already do.

playing by ourselves doesn't exclude PHX from showing up and ruining everything

The Magrider is a piece of garbage.

The same could be said for anyone on any faction. I certainly don't enjoy the vast majority of Pubbies that try to gun for me. Sometimes, I'll let them to see how they do, and I've yet to find a decent pubbie. So, PHX wouldn't affect us anymore than all the other randoms we already deal with. You're imagining some BS, for sure.

you are really underestimating what a fucking albatross PHX is for the NC

they're so bad it feels like you're playing against bots

i was solo defending saerro against a late night PHX zerg like a week ago and i killed more than forty of them in four minutes because they kept just running up to the lower spawn room shield and standing there like they didn't understand what it was while i shot them in the head

Use it like a big harasser

Best feel when you get people doing that on the air tower base thing. You can take the teleporter to the small room at the ground floor and get like a kill every 30 seconds because noobs try firing back through the shield.

Guess I just get lucky then.

I think the issue with that is that I can use the other tanks like a big harasser and I don't need to stop and turn to fire. I can haul ass, toss off a shell or two, and speed away with a smoke screen.

Unless you're fighting in an area with water, the Magrider is junk. If you are fighting in an area with water, VS has the only naval option in the game.

The magrider isn't junk, you just aren't very good with it.

And VS guns have the worst accuracy as well, right?

I bet you actually think TR guns are less accurate than VS.

Did you fall for the no-bullet-drop meme?

Statistically the magrider is in last place of MBTs for vehicle kills. That's what happens when you don't have the best DPS gun by default with an ability that nearly doubles it, or the second best DPS gun with a shield that guarantees your win in a 1v1 trade.

Second place, actually. The Vanguard is in last.

this graph fagottry is roughly equal to saying the spaghetti you're eating is shit because the time lady said it's going to rain

Magrider is also second place in total kph, and the vanguard is in last again - but the difference is substantially smaller.

I'm not sure if you're just memeing or if you've actually managed to become such a bitch that you can play vanu and still complain about shit.

As much as I want to dislike the TR, the Prowler is the best tank. Best speed, best maneuverability, best main guns, best profile, best ability.

Vanguard is a big, fat, slow, worthless piece of shit. Biggest gun, but the least chance of hitting with it.

Magrider… I've said what I feel about it. As a boat, it's okay.

So guys, what would the one for WWEW look like?

IMO, the vanguard just needs its old (or better) AP velocity back.

That was a really unnecessary nerf, and I think it was only done because skyknights complained about getting shot down by vanguards so much.

Speaking of which; killing skyknights is one of the most satisfying things you can do in this game.

As much as i would want to agree with this, you need stats of people who know what they're doing with the things.

They nerfed the vanguard AP velocity? what fags.
Also, fug you for shooting me down faggot, I specifically remember that.

Fuck taking forever to export this video, god what a DAPP killing spree

what? just cut and encode to a vp9 webm at once

also testing some more gifs

Oh no, did I disrupt your hugbox? Tell me more about how TR is hard mode.

Well I tried, add or re-arranged if you see fit.

Come on faggot, wanna see what I missed.

Cause it needs music, editing etc as always

Well, you can't segregate the vehicle kph by BR rank, unfortunately. You CAN with the kph, but it doesn't change much: Just slightly decreases the difference between the vanguard and magrider.

IMO the vanguard and magrider are pretty well balanced in regards to each other and nothing much really needs to be done there - it's the prowler that's out of whack.

But I don't think it'll ever really be looked at seriously. A lot of people still, somehow, think the Vanguard is the best tank, in spite of the actual recorded stats, and DBG doesn't really seem to put much stock in recording any data before making sweeping balance changes.

The upcoming nerf to the airhammer for example, just mystifies me.

I just throw shit together using webmforretards

I find plain montages kinda boring

More entertaining with music

also testing some more shit

Guys, please don't say stupid shit.

No, but you can see the total Q4 MBT deaths.

not like chartfaggotry matters when the data it represents is completely unrelated to a vehicle being superior to another

Video outputting now, then encoding

>NC snipe it later while we're busy taking the crown

someday i'll get OBS working

they were complaining about us using maxes in a biolab, too

absolutely hilarious

Fuck, I cut the video to nanowar - nanowar but I just checked and they're VEVO AKA The Music Jews of Youtube

I'll just have to make a WebM first then

Soo, if one of us was to reserve an NC outfit, what would the name be? I fail at subtlety.

Honest question, what is a battlebard?

I seriously hope none of you fall for this grass is greener meme.

I was thinking Infinite Sodium Harvesters, but that's kinda meh.

Who gives a shit about green grass? If anything it's for a greater challenge. Tonight is the first time I've seen NC actually put up any kind of a fight.

Someone playing music in battle…

Oh yeah.
In related news, I'm so glad I unlocked those anti-tank mines.

Yeah, what was with that? They had a shitload of territory for being the lowest populated faction.

i think it would be a bad idea to spread our numbers even more. we only have a full platoon at peak. i wouldnt mind playing NC just to test it out more than i did back in beta since some changes has been made. you could make a NC outfit for anyone who's interesting in playing. but i, and everyone i played with in the outfit just really like playing TR. and i dont think that will change anytime soon

I just get bored easily playing only one faction. Same reason I get such bad job/class ADD in MMOs.

So?
A pitiful tradeoff, since maxes have a million and one counters and are FAR easier to deal with than tanks or fliers.

i think all the fun is in playing with all you faggots from Holla Forums. calling eachother faggots and goyim, meme'ing, purging vanu together, all the kek's we have together and the feeling of all fighting for one goal. and we have this thing going for us on TR and are already infamous among our server. if youre bored nobody's stopping you from leaving.

trying to get a NC outfit running is something that should wait for another double xp week or something similar.

I think you're just trying to pull off some D&C, personally.

Nah. Not trying to D&C. Just wanted to try another flavor. Not a big deal. I'll just mess around with the NC gear when we have nothing exciting going on. Didn't mean to trigger you, fam.

I wasn't there.
Lay it on me!

There are three kinds of lies - lies, damn lies and statistics.
I know what I see, and I see how the weapons perform.

Gorgons are accurate, makes easy headshts. And being HMG's, armor is not effective against them.
Just look at the videos and the TTK with double gorgons against maxes and infantry.

You'll kill maxes faster than with twin mutilators (or mutilator+mercy). You'll kill infantry almost as fast (or faster if you headshot). And you can challenge vehicles

WWEW CODE OF CONDUCT

LOL
Eat shit and die.

Screenshot for future reference.

got some inspiration from the filename thread

Here is only code of conduct we need.

Don't tempt me with tendies.

please dont remind me

What's the progression system like in terms of rank up speed etc?

Is it worthwhile to spend money on boosts if I enjoy the game?

Every 250 xp you get a cert.
Up until level 15 you get 100 certs per level.

There is no need for booster, only fun.

Is it just me or is getting certs really fucking slow? Is it because I play mostly heavy assault?

i play heavy assault all day and i get about 100 certs per hour.

you need to cultivate your spm autism

what the fuck are you talking about? He just linked the code of conduct for other outfits. wwew cant have a code of conduct since we are applying shitposting to PS2

I have 100k certs and I've still got stuff I want to unlock.

The grind is a lot less painful now though - most bases covered so it's just little extras I'm after, like AV, AI, AND AA harasser setups.

New thread here

Yesterday on Indar.
You faggots fucked up big time.