Not only is this trailer dumb, it slandered everyone's favorite sometimes-racist fast food mascot!

Not only is this trailer dumb, it slandered everyone's favorite sometimes-racist fast food mascot!

It honestly doesn't look so bad, I guess all the people who hate on it are just butthurt manbabies crying about "muh mishandy!" because a girl dared to write fanart.

>a girl dared to write fanart.
My sides

What kind of moon man is that supposed to be

nice gravity falls avatar faggot

if you make something fun and want to share with 8 try uploading a webm next time

well it doesnt look like bad jumpin dashin. if the level design holds up it could be fun

Go back to the Something Awful games forum. Or tumblr.

fullchan is good because it is varied, take your own advice

diversity is not our streght
fuck off faggot

Something Awful fucking sucks, dude.

Killing every mudslime isn't part-time

4 MILLION
Is pretty fucking bad, for something to look like this.

Someone post that kickstarter chart with the other, much better, funded games.

Someone should make a Megaman romhack with Moonman

I mean, his name even ends in "man"

Whats the matter babylegs, did you get run out of /n/ or something?

Also
wew lad

What "powers" would Moonman inherit from his slain foes? A self-explosion from Jizzlam? A wimpy "block" shield from SJWs? The stupidity of a nigger? I don't think Moonman would even want those powers.

Moonman strikes more as a Contra sort of fellow. Run, shoot, genocide every swarming baboon and conniving kike that gets in his way.

I try to keep the channel PG-13, so I keep Moon Man's racism subtle.

Suck a dick, pal.

Yeah, the game itself could be okay, but its production has been total horse shit.

Well, the original McDonald's version isn't a racist, though.

TRUE. That would be awesome and hilarious.

Hmm, true, could be a hurdle.

When the hell did Dina get here

Doesn't she have a lot of free time since she's been off the mighty no. 9 project? Is she working on anything else?

how 'bout the fact this leech took 4mil from people and is delivering a game that looks worse than psp megaman titles and then made fun of my nipponese tapestries.

Simple. Take the Magical Doropie/Krion Conquest route and have him start with all the powers.

Black Pride Worldwide

Sun Man in a Moon Man disguise? Uh oh, the babboons have stepped they game up…

it's a meme, from the comic that has Captain America saying "hail hydra"

Moonman would not inherit power, he would gain
WHITE POWER
for every boss kill.