Infinity Train Greenlit 2: OP's Not a Sperg This Time

youtu.be/oY6kfVWv01k

linkedin.com/in/jill-daniels-b722b94
jill-daniels.squarespace.com/
trademarkia.com/infinity-train-87702875.html
trademarkia.com/company-the-cartoon-network-inc-1216514-page-1-2

Looks like the show's been picked up by cartoon network. Previous thread got caught in the OP's ban when he acted up, but I watched the pilot and was sufficiently interested. Seems like it'll have kind of an Over the Garden Wall style, with an anthology of absurd stories taking place on the backdrop of an overarching mystery plot. Now, the team has a lot of the same members as OTGW, including one who was a writer on it but the only writing credit at the moment is for Owen Dennis, a Regular Show writer, so it remains to be seen if that influence is going to keep coming through. I'm also not sure how similar the teams of Cartoon Network shows normally are, so maybe I'm seeing a pattern where there isn't one.

Mystery plots are usually a disappointment in the end but fun to watch. I give it one season of mostly strong episodes with a lacklustre ending. What do you think?

I was about to sperg cuz noodle arms and tumblr style but I do like the execution implemented with the style, I guess is not the design's inherent fault that all those shows are shit.
Regardless I'm still sick of it.

It'll be fun to stream this off of some website, realize it's actually pretty good, and knowing that TTG is playing on CN instead of this

Get fucked.

It's going to be trash.

I'll catch it when it's on. I couldn't give less of a fuck about anything else on CN right now. Even the Amazing World of Gumball is quickly declining. It's humor is just not on point like it used to be.

Since when has Gookball been good?

Dubs confirm.

No you.

Their Parody Episodes are oddly Charmin. The Console episode is a loving homage to the Final Fantasy series and its spinoffs, and they have the odd witty joke every odd episode. Also there's a "Blow Me" joke in a kids cartoon. They also got Studio 4°C to do a couple scenes for them for their Anime Fight Scene episode, and the group who did Don't Hug Me I'm Scared for a creepy puppet episode.(Which you can argue about, but honestly, after seeing the episode, they got the right people for a "Puppets possess you" episode).
Basically, take all the same resources of TTG, and do something just a little more clever with it. That's Gumball.

So you're telling me that Gumball is "Pandering: The Show"? Guess I wasn't too far off then.

If it was pandering, they'd have a Five Nights at Fuckbears and a MineCrap episode already, targeting their age demographic. This feels more like a show with writers and animators that are more free to stretch their limbs and do what they want with it.

But you make it sound like it's nothing but pandering, and that doesn't make a show good. SJW episode was fucking cringe, even if it was making fun of SJWs (supposedly). You would not use a horse to start a plane.

Oh definitely, not everything is a hit, in fact some episodes are worth skipping entirely. And the entire show isn't worth watching, just every odd episode, but they do have some original ideas that do well. The Puppy and The Nest are good, and The Joy is decent as well.
It's better than Holla Forums gives it credit for, and less pozzed than it seems. That's my only point. Past that… I really just watch the new episodes as they come out in hopes of finding those little nuggets of clever writing.
I'll stop now, because anymore would be "hey Holla Forums" worthy, or straight Shilling.

Everything is "hey Holla Forums" worthy, don't let that one faggot sperg stop you from posting stuff.

hey Holla Forums

hey true Holla Forums

hey OP, your .webm's video doesn't work for me
sound seems okay though

Couldn't tell you why. Compatibility issue with your browser and the vp9 codec maybe? Either way, it's just a couple of scenes cut from the pilot.

Try google chrome.

It's got an interesting premise, I'll give it that.

id rather not use a botnet browser

You could also check to see if your codecs are still functional.

Hopefully it'll be good, hopefully….