KILL ME NOW

EU to Open Migration Centres in Africa Because Europe ‘Needs 6 Million Migrants’

archive.fo/wjgac

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1sfjW22DY3u
rp-online
youtubemultiplier.com/5774361894ce5-north-american-union.php
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck
You're on your own, Euros.
Start stabbing them to death with forks if you have to.

"Speaking in Geneva last week, the Greek Eurocrat denied terror attacks are linked to migration and warned the “biggest threat” to Europe is “the rise of populism, nationalism and xenophobia”."
dotr when

Europeans need to respond by taking this guy out to the woodshed and interrogating him. Stop fucking around. with these people. They are intent on the destruction of Europe. It's past time to treat them as enemies combatants.

Have we memed too hard?

Come on. They're just taunting at this point.
ACCEPT THE 6 MILLION GOY

No
This is just the obvious stamp of the kikes.
They've used it since before the holohoax.

If you don't start just killing jews and niggers on your own or with a small group, RIGHT NOW, then you deserve to die.

i.e. rapefugees who got their citizenship papers.

They can't call them "fleeing war torn" bullshit anymore.
This is an open invitation.
How can they justify this.
How are people not burning?
I don't understand.

I wonder what all of these European citizens who commit terrorist attacks have in common? Maybe if we figure it out we can do something about it.

DOTR: Europe edition

why do it have to be niggers
niggers are the worse god damn

if you are unsuccessful at breeding then this is your new responsibility. essentially, if you can produced the 3 kids needed to grow our population, then it's your duty to reduce their population by at least 3. we all have to do our part.

accelerationism on behalf of the kikes.
I guess electing Trump over here spooked them.
We're sincerely sorry.

Weimar 2.0 incoming, except this time with niggers everywhere. Maybe I'll fly into Eastern Europe next summer and just start killing my way West.

We've discussed this. Six million is a sacred number in Jewish numerology. Remember, the Jew is an unscientific occultist.

It's another day ending in "y" and another day that
YUROPOORS GET FUCKED
Just start getting rid of these people because I'm not crossing the Atlantic to unfuck you for you

Works for getting Le Pen/AfD elected and Brexit on the road at least, just a shame all the raping and explosions in between will happen before dotr

t. 60%er

muh 6mill

Europe is better off demographically than the US, thats why the kikes are so overt now about importing their subhuman imports there. They are scared that nationalism, the bane of the jew, will rise again, and what better way than to throw an ethnic wrench into the spokes of the populace? Trump, Le Pen and Brexit, even though they aren't Hitler, have them scared. USA is already fucked, we have way too many shitskins in our population and liberal jewish cancer has consumed our institutions. Europe will be the final battle ground so I implore you to change sentiments.

lads
I dont think Italy and Greece are gonna survive this next round
I think the muslims are going to advance even further into our heartland than they have before

Europe is better off demographically than the US for the next ten years. The mostly male shitskins in Europe are defiling European women at a much faster rate than white women are being defiled by shitskins in the US, I believe. Whites in America might be facing minority status in the next fifty years, but whites in Europe are facing extinction in the same span of time.

Try 5-10 years friendo. The actual numbers are a little different since the USA is becoming more spic filled and Europe is becoming more nigger and arab filled but the timeline is about the same. Difference is we have guns and a spirit of revolution. All the K-Selected Euros died during WW2 or came to the USA after via Paperclip and immigration quotas.

Europe has a hard bloody fight ahead of them, and it'll be sooner for them because their welfare state is going to implode. But us Americans have a much more brutal struggle ahead by every metric. We'll have to kill more per man, kill more per month and kill much greater numbers total if we want to survive.

REVELATION 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

citation needed

Germans didn't have any kids. They have a large overall population but only several million young men. Then they invite in several million young foreign men. As of right now, in the next few years if trends continue… half of "German" males between the ages of 15-24 will be foreigners.

Is there mention of 6 million in the Talmud? I'd love it if you could give some citations.

You know Germany doesnt make up the majority of the population in Europe

I think that Sweden already has more under 25 shitskin males than white men.

Its only the beginning man. God told us to be fruitful and multiply, but Europeans turned away from the face of God. The foreign hordes will multiply and Europe will be reduced. Such is history; as spoken by the prophet Isaiah: therefore you have forsaken yourselves, because you are replenished from the east, and soothsayers like the Phillistines, and you please yourselves in the children of strangers.

I believe this is called the overdose that kills the addict.

Bring it on. Collapse the welfare state. Start the inevitable race war. Deus vult!

This corrupt disgusting elite of trash and garbage just want to change the native european people in their own continent to try to get power by support of entitled invadders who will be pampered by the elite in hope to these groups give power for them and try to guilt trip the european in support this corrupt elite strategy to get power, traitor of the own people and unelected trash of European Union.

They will try to guilt trip the european or white people until you aren't minority, because when you become minority they will not care anymore for you since they believe that these people who they are intentionally trying to put in the country to give money, power for these political groups will be their slave plantation voters

They are evil and will use this strategy to get power, money, manipulate, use the media, the narrative, shit movies, they are the most subversive trash in the power and they think that all the people are dumb to fail for their manipulation

This is even worse than the strategy of democrats party within of USA

fuck off christ shill, you're the reason we're in this position in the first place

Fuck off Common Filth.

No, you are heathen. Your "gods," be they science falsely so called or the idols, are weak. They should be broken down. You ate from the tree of idolatry and trusted in your own ways; now your own ways will destroy you.

you're nuts and its goons like you that have betrayed the West and brought us to the sorry state of affairs we're in today

You people used to pray to trees and we cut them down, but you will never cut down the name of the Lord.

Ok, now I know you're just trying to D&C.

I'm preaching salvation. There is a way out of your problems, and there is a hand outstretched. Take it or leave it and die.

as if it isnt obvious already

Then roll over and die. We aren't finished yet.

How true.
Your forefathers used a cognomen for Lord.

Strange word for lord was chosen there.

I agree, we need to reject muslims and niggers together

A dead kike on a stick.

You have the Pope, I have the Pepe.

A dead kike on a stick.

Why are jewish and christian organizations the ones bringing in "refugees" all in the name of compassion?

A d e a d k i k e o n a s t i c k
































you mean kikes?

When are you going to stop them?

Your fellows will not awaken. Revolution is a spectator sport - they will simply watch and join whichever side seems strongest when its over.

Mass your forces and take the capital cities.
You're running out of time.

Worthless.
That God was never your God, and it has abandoned you to those who first presented it to you.

Is political change even possible at this point? These politicians all need to fucking hang. So to speak.

You are reading from a kike book.

fucking christ you're not even trying

Daily reminder the left only ever got into power because of retarded christian fundies like you cucking white people while being tolerant to non-whites. This is in a huge part your and your religion's fault, you can go on being holier than thou all you want, but we have wised up. Keep to your delusional dreams, lord yeshue is coming to save europe and repel the foreigners.

Any minute now, just keep turning that other cheek while your wife opens her buttcheeks in the name of tolerance. You fucking cuck cockisucking piece of shit.

Use the time to build momentum.

At this point europeans need to start stockpiling guns.
Irish got those old IRA caches hidden somewhere.
British, well ???
Germans surely have some old ww2 lying around.
The balkans have tons of AKS.
Russia surely will give free aks to rebels if that serves to bring down the EU.
Anyway eurocucks need guns ASAP and form militias.
Start doing RWDS to the muslims, they need to go medieval on their asses if they cant get their hands on guns, with swords, axes, clubs or spears.

PLEASE DUTCH PEOPLE VOTE WILDERS TODAY

That should come as no surprise, you're dealing with someone following a kike religion.

The UK is one of the largest arms exports in the world. We have gun shops in most towns. Whatever youve heard about there being no guns here is wrong.

Literally who?

STOP READING JEWISH BOOKS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE, THE ONES BRINGING THIS ABOUT ARE "GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE", NOT YOU, CHRISTIANS ARE THE SHEEP, YOU ARE TO BE SLAUGHTERED SO THAT JEWS CAN EARN AGAIN THE GRACE OF GOD. WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING BLIND YOU PREACH ABOUT YOUR STUPID BIBLE LIKE A LUNATIC AND HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IT MEANS. READ THE FUCKING TORAH AND THE TALMUD IF YOU THINK I'AM JOKING, YOU ARE BEING TRICKED BY A DESERT JEWISH GOD PROMISSING YOU EVERYTHING SO THAT YOU WILL BE BLINDLY LED INTO A SLAUGHTER AND BRING DOWN YOUR CIVILIZATION WITH YOU, THAT IS THE SALVATION THAT YOUR RELIGION PREACHES, DEATH.

I don't see you Americans doing such things to your elite Jews either

They say cuck shit like this all the time that goes nowhere. Please ffuck off with your kikebart rage bait.

Closer than you, and better equiped to do it.
Plus we don't share a land bridge with Arabia that's spewing tons upon tons of hostile Mudslimes into our lands.

… Granted, we have beaners, but they're much easier to handle, we have more than enough guns to handle them. Not that same for Euros.

Rise up and take control before the militant Arabs and Africans do.

Our people used to worship gods that actually helped, you worship a Jew that laughs at you behind your back and deceived you into betraying your own people.

If the plan would be to raid some gun stores to get guns, you would only get bolt action rifles and double barrel shotguns or pump actions with 3 shells, hardly the hardware you need to prepare for a race war, it is better than being unarmed but most of the stuff you need for a proper militia isn't on the average gun store in england i guess.
Also they are one of the largest arms exporters, but not for civilians, its for other militaries.
A shotgun can be sawed off or make obrez type "handguns", but for self defense they would need actual handguns and for combat they would need proper automatic or semiautomatic weaponry, they could try to manufacture home made guns but they aren't even near of the quality of factory made guns and could be unsafe to handle, also ammunition would be a problem, but hell if they IRA imported ammunition by the thousands and guns i guess that britbong whitebois can do the same.

Can we just start banning every faggot who says
It's painfully obvious they're teams of retards coming to d&c and it continuously ruins threads.

It's this attitude right here, this, that will KILL OFF Christcuckery completely within this century. This anti-white hatred against their own race stemming from their Semitic cult. Carry on doing what you are doing Christcuck, keep hating your own race like this in the name of your Jew god. You're only helping us destroy your cult.

the constant use of that number by (((you know who))) really has my interest, could it be some kind of connection with moloch

try like 10 years bro, We went from 75%-73% white in 2000 to 57% white today, that was 17 years. Don't buy their lies.

Just fucking kill me now. Holy shit. What the fuck.
Please, could someone kill these lunatics? Just kill them. They are traitors, not only to their own countries but to their own fucking continent.

lol

"Let's slowly drip them in so people don't get angry and vote to stop it"

Well, we're seeing history before our eyes folks. Shit is bigger than WW1, 2, the nuke, the French Revolution, and the cold war.

Instead of being defeatist eurocucks try to get guns and organize with local nationalists.

It's the only D&C that works effectively, and the mods are too stupid/maliciously incompetent to do anything about it. I'd just wordfilter it tbh.

I am on my way to do that. Still, got to keep a low profile and this whole thing is just, fucking stupid.

Read SIEGE and do it yourself.

You've clearly never been to Europe

The left has worked for decades to reduce White birthrates to below replacement level, and now they tell us that the only solution is to bring in mud people. How do people not see?

Allow me to demonstrate, if the filter is still in place.

Long Live Holla Forums! / rulecuck

Jews used 'greed'
it's super effective!

Said he in 2017, the third year where more non-white babies are born in his country than whites

The church itself abandoned God to cuck out and get more followers. We must apply the pattern of subversion, and find out that the christian church has been compromised. Protestant, Catholic and even the Orthodox have been long subverted. The demoralization step is of particular note, because Christianity has a degree of sadomasochism to it. Christianity is about demoralizing you, saying that you're inherently evil, and that the only way to cleanse yourself and escape the fires of hell is to be Christian. And their specific kind of Christian at that. Once a church breaks you down this way, they can mold you to believe whatever they want. In fact, I believe that the concept of subversion, specifically that of demoralization is modified from how the church does it.

For example, the concept of the Rapture is one that was invented in the 1950s, as a psy-op to see how quick fake teaching can spread.

And like with cultural subversion, once you have the core in, the useful idiots take over. Priests and pastors betrayed both God and the flock to get more followers. It is a matter of great insecurity that they do so. The priest is almost in a "publish or perish" type of survival mode. You see, priests need numbers to donate. The church is funded primarily by donations and CIA

What was once inspiration for the greatest works of art and exploration of the world, now bends the knee to clean nigger feet. Where there was once teeth, there is only LARPers going DEUS VULT. They can't even find Constantinople on a map. Any Christian of spiritual integrity has jumped ship, and can barely be identified as Christian at this point. The church is just so devoid of actual meaningful teaching.

t. christian, almost Gnostic at this point.

Nice meme.

We must kill these scumbags with no mercy asap
DAY OF THE ROPE NOW!

How am I not surprised.

I'm not surprised about any of my recurring digits, Kek is with me.

Stop this christian talk in this thread, don't feed the damn kike.

Basically this, the damn faggot is talking about automation and losing jobs in the future and provides a solution by pouring in more uneducated barbarians in the countries? I mean, who reads this and doesn't get angry only from the fact that they are fooling us around.

Also, mind that the kike on the article, Abramopoulos, is considered a conservative in Greece, heh. There have been leftists to call him a nazi.

kikes aren't very creative are they

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

His name literally means child of Abraham/Abram.

It should be blatantly obvious now what's going on and what the intention is with all these migrants.

Like three years ago I was explaining to an acquaintance about how treating "diversity" as an end unto itself is a mistake. I remember making a joke along the lines of "well, our town is predominantly white, so what are we going to do? Import a few busloads of blacks?" It just sounds so transparently ridiculous when you actually say it.

We're not laughing any more.

It's a slave religion for victims. Let it wither and die.

They can't even help themselves, even when you call it out.

Refusing the Church of Peter, who was appointed by Christ himself.

If you niggers would stop responding seriously to bait maybe it wouldn't be so effective.

This. Stop taking the bait you sensitive poofters.

You're right I shouldn't say anything, let's just let them ruin 1/3 of the threads on the board.

Are you supposed to be better than me with this rhetoric? Do you think that's what this is about?
Do you want to live, or do you want to die?

My country just elected someone who, they hope, will fix the demographic issue to at least some degree. Your countries are ruled by women who want open borders.

My county is being flooded with beaners, while maintaining a 1-in-10 nigger population. Your country is being flooded with militant Arabs and rape-hungry Africans, while maintaining 1-in-10 (or more) Arab/African populations (France, for example, is 10% Algerian).

Do you think I give a single shit about which of our countries is 'Whiter'? I don't.
Stop being a faggot, and agree with me that you should marshal forces and march against the European capitals. Its whats best for both of us, and if you did it, I will be on a plane that day to come help you.

Stop being such a faggot and fight back.

For what?
Are they supposed to be replacements for 'muh shoah'?

I know its hard but where is a will there is a way.
Smuggling, raiding gun stores or police stations or even mosques, black market, old caches, external support.
If you can't even find a 100 years old bolt action then they can make their own guns, if that isn't possible spears, axes, swords, bows, crossbows, anything can be used.

Correct.

I wouldn't even notice if you didn't amplify their shitposting by responding.
Although I do agree on one point mods are fags for not doing something about it.

Yeah you've got me there, I am retarded in that respect. Seconding the mods to actually start modding that shit instead of banning cell phone IP ranges.

If you look at it in a way, (((They're))) desperate. They know Nationalism is rising among the people, where normalfags are starting to become aware of their bullshit narrative. This push shows that they are afraid of losing power and are doing whatever it takes to keep that power by any means necessary.

They are afraid, and are lashing out to keep what semblance of their previous power they have left. Don't give up hope. Keep fighting against their narrative however you can.

I firmly believe that if the nationalist dont gain power in the next elections in europe they are going to need to use physical force to prevent being overrun totaly.

Whites in the US are overwhelmingly a minority in the youth demographic. You didnt even look anything up just talking out your ass

In whatever secret statistical analyese and simulations they're running they must know the only way to avoid the Windmill Of Peace's backlash is to drown them in niggers. They reached too far too quick and Trump threw a monkey wrench into it all. Now they're, as always, doubling down as kikes do and this time we won't make the mistake Uncle Adolf did of letting them live.

It varies by state, amirite?

Big cities are already overrun and most normies still don't give a flying fuck. Some of them are concerned, but still believe all is going to turn out just fine. I am afraid that nationalism will come too late and will have too many enemies.

How hard would it be to remove these (((migration centres))) from their location in Africa? Release mohammed caricature fliers all over them, and they'll be enriched within a day.

This stuff isn't decided by words, as bismarck said "Blood and Iron".

I hope Euros know that they're going to have to actively start going full RWDS every night if this happens. Hell, they need to be out there already now.

nsa pls go

what the actual fuck

I sure wouldn't migrate if I was being flooded with information that it's just a globalist trick to enslave me once I arrive.

that's the best option imo. Kikes won't stand a chance and we can gas them for real this time.

The solution.

They fucking love 6 gorrillion digits

I bet you watch a lot of (((media)))

Don't believe ZOG demographic statistics, friend.

I'm inclined to believe them tbh fam. Black population hasn't changed much in over 100 years in the US.

… Unfortunately, most European countries don't even keep track of race-based data in terms of population. Because that'd be racist.

JUST KILL THEM ALREADY.

Seriously this makes me murderously angry.

Blacks aren't the problem (at least not immediately). They're stupid and kill themselves all the time. The problem is invaders. After we deal with them we can sort out the blacks.

Look who´s talking. I am all for it and ready to roll, but you are not to judge anyone, since i don´t see any siginificant white nationalist movement in your country. Sending illegals out will not fix anything, if niggers and mexicans that are legal and in the registry outbreed you even today. You had a nigger as president for 8 years and a woman was pretty fucking close to winning, who would have wrecked your country. Trump is being sabotaged left and right, but no Burger does anything. If shit started here, i would want you to stay in your country and maybe send me some automatic weapons, since you have to clean up your mess first. Note that a larger percentage of Europeans nationalistic in larger numbers than Americans even now, since we are used to having homogenous white countries.

America was 90% white in the 60s.

They're pretty much admitting that the main reason of bringing subhumans is because they want faithful voters that will replace the natives. That's quite the war declaration.

The problem is the NWO.
We need to destroy them by at least the end of this month or the next.

Pretty much, A Right Wing Assassination Squad that wipes out all the high level kikes would solve this issue in months.

Exactly.
The only real demographic shift has been from beaners… Thus far, at least.

First you'd have to stop eating tendies and face to bloodshed.

This.
In two and a half months Ive put on 20 lbs. of muscle and doubled my deadlift, squat and bench, while running about 20 miles a week through wilderness terrain.
The problems of this world will not fix themselves.

Pity im in the wrong hemisphere.

Do you ever leave your house?

I'd be on board with that too, tbh. It's either that or prowling the border with my rifle and doing what I can

You can cover thousands of miles in mere hours for the cost of simple shekels.

Get a job, stop masturbating, start training, and grow up. Your blood and iron may be needed soon enough, and mere distance ought be no challenge to a man of Europa.

his voice is heavenly

Whites are already the minority among elementary school children, friendo. And when the boomers start dropping? Fuck..

pic related tortured and robbed elderly women in Athens, notice his shirt. At least he knows he's a fucking chimp

He´s not only a chimp, he is the chimp executive officer

Is your house in a city?

Heil'd
Hitler demands action.

WHAT FOR? WHY DO WE NEED THEM? I WANT FACTS, NOT SOUNDBITES

These fucks never explain or justify their shit, and then are surprised when the far right keeps winning elections.
All Eurocrats should be shoved into ditches and shot.

Letting Russia take over seems like paradise. Hard to be loyal to a country that won't be loyal to its own native people. Might as well take the enemy that is literally closer to you in blood than the subhumans.

i'd like to see you try
do you not know what pirates are?
they sink shitskin ships
besides, no non-swedish country would let this happen to them
greece already stole more than enough money from germoney, they may as well revolt

article as a screenshot

2 lbs a week while still doing cardio is pretty damn good. I typically can put on about 1 a week with maybe 6 miles a week (Mile and a half every other day). What's your diet and workout plan like?

Because (((they))) want to fuck our shit up.
I wish I could partake in a violent revolution, if I only didn't have Klinefelter's Syndrome which just fucks my shit up.

Nice Brendan meme but pls go back

TAKE ALL THE EUROPEANS IN STILL IN SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, BOTSWANA MOZAMBIQUE
AND THE 200 RHODESIANS

PROBLEM SOLVED

This. For whatever reason, jews are extremely into numerology and other kabbalah-type bullshit. I forget the exact reasons why, but Six Million is a really important number to jews. They've been using it for everything long before they dreamt up the holohoax

How do you train?

OY VEY

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

I'm so fucking angry. FUCKING KIKES I HATE THEM SO MUCH! KILL ALL THE DAMN JEWS!

Holy shit, I didn't even notice that.

Someone needs to compile a list of jewish name translations into various languages. Like how abramowitz = avramopoulos. Gotta make sure these kikes don't get away with being crypto just because they shuffled around their names to fit local naming customs.

the holohoax has made these kikes so arrogant they don't even hide their surnames at all. they think us goyim love their noses so much they can genocide us right in the bright daylight.

Well that and they think that simply cutting off a suffix of their name makes it hard to tell the name is jewish. Everyone knows that a last name like Silver is just Silverman. Everyone knows that a name like Fink is just Finkelstein.

THIS IS TRULY DISGUSTING BECAUSE THEY ARENT EVEN PRETENDING LIKE THERE'S SOME KIND OF HUMANITARIAN REASON TO BRING THEM IN.
IT'S LITERALLY.
KILL THEM
GOOD GOD

it's the holohoax

holy hoax is so inhumane we have to take 666 billion africans until there is no white man left to remind the kikes about it

I remember back in 2015 I was pointing out to normies that the government shills are just importing mudskins to replace us and because they think it'll keep their pyramid scheme economies propped up.

I was called a conspiracy theorist for saying this. And now the ZOGbots themselves are directly admitting that this is their goal. Of course, the REAL reasons extend beyond that (vis a vis white genocide)

normies by definition are NPCs. they believe if they have a good facebook and a good pussy rate that economy will have exponential growth.

This is exactly what Kalergi wanted

60 PERCENT

I fucking will. I'll help breed the cuck out of them too. Whites need their homelands, I would love to be the generation to go back.

How about you start in your own country, Mr. 60%. We don´t want your mongrelized genes here.

BTFO

checked time to form right wing birth squads

To put things in perspective, it's taken 50 years for the USA to go from 90% white to 60%.
Places like Germany and Sweden, on the other hand, are on track to becoming minorities in their own nations within a handful of years. While we're overall filled with more shitskins, the RATE at which europe has been cucking itself is completely unprecedented.

Already doing that and more. I'm coming for my forestland mother fucker.

People that argue via genitalia are also normalfags.

Even if that wasn´t a shameless overexaggeration (which it is), no American had any business here since their white population is going through the shitter RIGHT NOW.

Good one, autist.

Might be true, but only because any nigger is allowed to become a citizen nowadays. The politicians gave them papers but they still rape and murder like the savages they are. Paper had its chance, now's time for iron.

vocaroo.com/i/s1sfjW22DY3u

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
I WANT BLOOD RIGHT FUCKING NOW
HOW ABOUT WE STOP GODDAMN PUSSYFOOTING AROUND AND START SPILLING THEIR UNCLEAN FUCKING BLOOD
THESE FUCKS THINK THAT THEY CAN JUST COMMIT A GENOCIDE IN BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT. HOW ABOUT WE TURN THE GODDAMN TABLES
NORMAL FUCKS WON'T WAKE THE FUCK UP UNTIL THERE ARE NO MORE WHITES LEFT TO SAVE OR AVENGE

SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE!
also why this didn't get a sticky yet!?

You want nigger genes instead.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stay retarded, Holla Forums

seriously, wtf

Maybe this will finally convince the rest of the world that Europeans aren't racist.

There's no point even engaging these people anymore on a logical level, this is about population replacement, full stop. Every effort needs to be made to destroy the EU now, from political seperatism to outright killing these people (FBI no bully).

I'm tracing your IP as we speak

As long as there exists at least one white person, they'll always screech that it's their fault that they're doing poorly.

Who the fuck cares at this point, it's time to kill our treacherous politicians.

The real number is 20m. They went with that for a long time but had to back off with it. Now they play Jew games with 6m…

Some of these old fucks in the leadership actually do believe this. It's a mixture of brainwashing and dementia in these old fucks. Very arrogant and assure of themself. They remind me of that cult… the Tom Cruise bullshit. They think they know something, that they've been told some secret info. Poor fuckers are just so dislocated from reality and logic. It will end in bloodshed. It has too at this point. The economy will be third world. Hungry and cold people and niggers everywhere is what it will come to and I suppose must. Because look at Holland today, fuckers just don't get it. So the rapes and terror must increase along with the poverty.

Someone needs to do something fast or Europe becomes SA v2.0.

rp-online dot de/politik/deutschland/die-demografie-krise-faellt-aus-aber-die-probleme-wachsen-aid-1.6574588

At least 300k a year for the next FORTY YEARS and that's just Germany. Shit all being done in backroom deals.

As opposed to being a complacent, unintelligent, worthless piece of shit that breeds for the meat grinder like the rest of the low-value normies.

If anyone has the responsibility to sacrifice themselves it's the dimwitted dull-eyed cows with the expendable cookie-cutter genetics like you. And since all you care about is breeding without a single thought for the future of your own kind (you're literally a fucking bunny) sacrificing yourself fits your mentality and outlook perfectly. There are millions of retards just like you so we stand nothing to lose from your sacrifice.

Now take responsibility, respond to your call of duty and go do your part.

Fucking Christ

European Civil War 2.0 when?

The EU will be like the Roman Empire in 5 years I wager. A breaking in two with the Western Roman Empire/Western Europe and the Byzantine Empire/Eastern Europe

Yep, the plan is going into action. It is time for the Volk to raise up.

I hate to be blackpilling, but if the thousands of deaths and hundreds of thousands of rapes caused by the Muslims they allowed in haven't done it, I have little faith in the European people to see further than the electric Jew allows them to.

JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING ALREADY! LITERALLY NOTHING POLITICAL IS HAPPENING IN THIS MISERABLE COUNTRY! I NEED A WAR TO FIGHT IN DAMN IT!

Same for Spain, and the literal Marxist rule the 3 mayor cities already.

I just want to go back to killing you fuckers instead of dealing with this literal Moorish invasion.

Also return Galiza and Olivença

BREAKING: NEW BOG INFO SURFACES

Why are EU so obcessed with opening immigration offices in Africa of all places, if they're so interested in "hiring foreigners" why not opening those offices in Argentina or even Huezil where they at least have industries (and qualified workers) as well as european descendants.

We don't even have enough jobs for our own people, 20% unemployment in Spain (40% among the youth!), 23% in Greece, 11% Italy/Portugal we have -zero- need for 50 IQ illiterate culturally incompatible africans that hate our guts.

That statistic is bullshit. They ramp up employment by including the folk they put on those stupid training programs from the unemployment office.

We likely have way more people without any decent jobs.
And this isn't counting the fact the majority of jobs are service sector.

Now islam is being shilled with forced bog memes. Gas yourself cuckchan refugee

>>>/cuckchan/

who am I kidding this board is beyond saving.

What an astounding coincidence!

That Reality Calls bitch is a Jewess, btw, if you couldn't tell from her nose.

Europe is lost.

1 nigger = shitloads shekels for (jews) immigration business
a blatant cash grap and just right out greed.

…c-checked
youtubemultiplier.com/5774361894ce5-north-american-union.php

How the fuck can anybody say they need MORE immigrants? Statistics show the average Euro thinks there are way too many or just enough right now and only a (((few perccent))) want more. They obviously can't handle the ones they have. This article hits all the buttons and is clearly just kikes openly taunting us.

Not a single (((EU politician))) should be allowed to live.

No peaceful change is possible within the framework of the EU.

This crisis will turn Europeans into clerical fascists.

You could always go /k/ommando and make your own guns and shit, especially homemade deadly slingshots.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELVES AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

All i want is to unleash a decade worth of fury upon these traitors

Is there a term for the logical error being made here?

Claim 1: Terrorist attacks are not linked to migration
Claim 2: "Biggest threat" is rise in populism, nationalism, xenophobia
Observable Fact: Populism, nationalism, xenophobia rise as migration rises
Migration is quite literally "linked" to the your stated "biggest threat" even if I were to accept your claims!

To be fair we too are quite into numerology
though we use it for a different cause

I understand the threat of nationalism to the globalist agenda, but I don't understand why the average person should fear nationalism. I get the point that globalists use the media to prevent nationalism so they can keep on trucking toward a one world government, but I just don't get what the negative aspect of nationalism that is supposed to terrify the population. Is it simply the wrong notion that nationalism always leads to pogroms or something?

What's with Iberian nations and marxists politicians? Every single one of them that comes out of your country is a socialist ergo marxist.
Did the soviets support hotbeds of these vermin in your contries while they were under dictatorships?

Explains why we have bigger dicks.

holy shit you cuckchanners need to get the fuck out of here. Every time you subhuman niggers post, you drop the board quality. You have got to be the most mentally inept motherfucking retards I've ever had the misfortune of crossing paths with. Not only are you two spreading the kike lie that American whites are mongrels, you're also reinforcing the kike lie that niggers have big dicks. You are such pathetic goddamn shitstains. Committing suicide would benefit the whole fucking planet.

They did in fact, and even before the dictatorship the soviets were in bed with the republic.

There's nobody that can defend this sort of white genocide with a straight face.

Merkel and the other lunatic globalists behind shit like this are just plain evil. There's no confusion, misguided altruism, etc… they know exactly what they are doing and it is evil.

They don't actually want to employ them. They just want to import them to destroy the white population. Apparently they think they will be able to control the brown hordes after whites are all but exterminated and infrastructure is essential obliterated.

Money. The idiots will be on welfare, but also encouraged to (((borrow))) from the (((banks))) and the more docile ones will be controlled that way. What they don't facto in is that most of them have stronger group cohesion than even the jew and will slaughter the jew when the jew tries to collect the (((debt))).

The employment/pension meme is tailor-made for bean-counting, drooling-in-the-corner-tier autists like Nate Silver who are less likely to be receptive to stuff like beach-kid but can mindfuck themselves into actually believing that illiterate east Africans will seamlessly transition into advanced economies in frigid climates with, at worst, incidental "hiccups". You know, the kind of people who in the very same line of thought will manage to arrogantly gloat about "automation" as though they'll be the ones "running" it or whatever.