Tree of Savior

Tree of Savior is a korean grindan game with cute aesthetics and a variety of classes.

old thread in page 10 bump limit:

new players are currently not allowed, but if you really need a bypass to play:
steam://install/372000

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421
for the un-guilded to find fellow un-guildeds. main guild under Cider is full, waitng for someone to get to templar for the extension guild. need to be a templar to start a guild (rank 7 requires hundreds of hours of grindan to reach) and the class is pretty shit so need someone really dedicated to go for this.
current templar candidate: GlassArmour PM him in klai for encouragement.

pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
index of guides/etc to anything worth knowing.

blaster3.net/files/ToS Mechanics.pdf
stats and how they work. Helps out when you need to figure out something kinda specific about the stats. A lot of it can be ignored, but useful when you have stat questions.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/
Use this for skill building.

for any other DBs, just head to tosbase.

important beginner tips:

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/
tosbase.com/game/exp-tables/base/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1114449f.3a4a5565.183f4f516571.254555.14253541
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134789d.253555.152535.152535.152535.152135.152545.254555
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=438
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1126669d.23354552.152545.6a8199aabf.154555.25344155
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=440
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/topes-fortress-puzzles/276518
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbh.1a355f657585.1f455a7a85.152545
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1133a888....19215a7f8a
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bb88.253a4f6a75.132a3a4453.3a415a61718592
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344888.25354451.152535.1a3a5575.1a5a7f8a
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4133666e.15.15354a55.1f214f5a64.152535
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113668ee.1123354551.14253541.41556595a5b9.1525314371.11233a4a6571
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113668ee.23354552.15243541.41556595a5b9.1525314371.112a314a6571
treeofsavior.com
pastebin.com/phTRW917
mega.nz/#F!EtZSnDKL!xg2js2BZk1yuABE1NL5GXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone tried using a PS3 controller?

Apparently the game isn't detecting a controller, or something. Can move around just fine with mouse and kb, but controller doesn't work.

Could use a DS3 just fine in icbt, haven't played since though.

Subtle much eh?

either a troll or a lost soul looking for his brethren but probably both

If you spell out 8ChanV it sounds like HIV

Ah fuck, I promised myself I wouldn't play another MMO but this looks fun.
What serb should I go to?

we found the hacker, guys.

New player here. Looking for friends.

Team name: Injune

fuck you weebshit faggots

I remember that

add yourself into the google doc faggot

either make one in the server that has the best ping for you then just look for the other anons in that server orrr… Klaipeda because thats where most of us are, but ping not guaranteed unless you're a burger

register in the doc, link in OP.

pssst… here's a secret…
you can add them

Where can I find builds?

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/
a lot of it is trash but if you aggregate the ones you find, you can't go wrong. things like
only make sense after you play for a bit and get a feel for it.

How's Fletcher in the current version? I had a build during icbt2 that I had a ton of fun with despite the supposed shittiness of archers overall and I hear archers as a whole got buffed hard now.

I might play this again as a time sink unless the P2W shit is too overbearing.

I gobble up XP cards as soon as I finish an area's quests. Am I doing something wrong here? The only two spells in my arsenal are Energy Bolt and Surespell. I'm debating if Earthquake is worth spending a point on to nuke better since I'm saving up for Rank 5.

Yes.

tosbase.com/game/exp-tables/base/

such is the life of an mmo addict

PM aminoo recommendations to theplaya. i'm waiting for next jojo but anything gar is good

I dont even have an account, im desperately holding back from playing this

I'm not really good at recommendations…and my anime folder has like 500gb and i don't even remember everything i downloaded, I'm just watching in alphabetical order

I guess you should watch Legend of Galatic Heroes if you haven't yet, its bretty gud

heard of it but too old for my blood, oh well will stick to H then

at least spam thread with lewd you slacker.

give me a break user, i've fapped twice today already. I should just go sleep

the art is typically more modest doe… and then some are just trying too hard. gesti fanbois a shit, do not trust

Did they remove the stupid mount? I'm not seeing it anymore.

What kind of 'black rider' doesn't ride?

the one who ride cocks, like

I know what the German word means. That doesn't stop it from looking like an awkward faggot in the game.

there are worse ways to look like an awkward faggot like being the one who ride cocks like pic related.

behold the splendor of how they tactically dismantled the boss with extreme precision.

Used DS3 before moving on to a DS4. What drivers you using to run DS3?

So long as you have some form of XInput Emulation (Xbox controller) and you're not using Direct Input then the controller shouldn't have any issues.

You didn't miss much, it's pretty mediocre

go to Run
paste steam://install/372000
run
???
vidya

I'm using the Motioninjoy drivers with Better DS3. The profile uses XInput. Works on everything else except TOS.

Was hoping to try it, since it looked okay.

why is it the download removed in the first place?

In terms of f2p,how is it?

This is some fucking wizardry. teach me

I think it's because the influx of new players are so much they can't handle it.

It's alright. You can get along fine without buying anything.

QUALITY SERVERS

The word filter for this game is so broken. It filters the word basement because it has semen in it.

Quick explanation as to why all this is happening:

Its not for the lack of hardware, its their shitty server code. They're using AWS and constantly renting more servers (the channels you see) to mitigate the problem, but it doesn't actually solve it.

If you play enough you'll notice that each channel has at least 2 services supporting them - one for movement and combat, another for items and npc interactions. There's probably more, like chat and such, but those are likely unimportant.

The first is relatively stable and typically only gets bogged down when there's a shitload of people in the same channel.

The second tends to slow down over time, presumably because they're recording (and probably indexing) all the transactions that take place on a map, and it takes more and more time to add new records as people keep picking up items and talking to npcs.

You'll notice that sometimes it can take up to 30 seconds to register you picking up something, but you can continue to move around and combat without a problem. However, when the item/npc interaction service goes completely to shit (see: 5 minutes to interact with an npc), your combat will also start suffering because they're probably running on the same server instance which now has a gigantic backlog of interactions to settle. This renders all the channels running on that particular server completely fucked, which isn't a problem because you can swap channels until you find one that isn't.

The problem occurs when too many fucked channels are accumulated and renting more servers don't help because they get flooded and fucked within minutes by people trying to escape the lag. This is when IMC shuts things down for 'emergency maintenance' aka 'wipe the records clean so it takes take a whole fucking minute to register someone picking up loot'.

Right now with the current population we're having servers shut down at least twice, sometimes 3 times a week. This is borderline unacceptable. Imagine a flood of new players that doubled our population; we'd be shutting down every day and eventually no one will play.

This is why we have the restriction in place. They're likely rushing to fix their shitty services right now so they can lift the restrictions.

On a side note: I cannot imagine they this was not caught during the beta and fixed before an official release. In fact, I cannot imagine why they released without the ability to buy their in-game currency. They've got some serious lack of capable leadership over there, that's for sure.

shouldn't those 2 things be joined together?

Read the sentence carefully, I'm implying they are.

whoops, my bad

I'm using a DS3 controller with the MotionJoy drivers and it works properly.

Archer butt is fat. Any fanart of it?

I have been out of games to play lately, I used to be hyped about this but everything I heard after open betas killed the hype, is the game fun? Are you guys having fun?

Try it and see for yourself. I'm having fun, but it's mostly holding my interest because of the art and classes.

A question for anons. The debuff from spear lunge don't get any better when you add levels into it right?

If so here's a revised build since a few anons have been strongly suggesting I take stabbing. I'll also up concentrate enhance to max to put an extra 119 damage into every stab strike.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1114449f.3a4a5565.183f4f516571.254555.14253541

Some advice:

3 points in bash gives you a knockdown with 3 overheat charges. Its also your only source of knockdown if you want to use Punish (from Doppel)

Each point in Gung-Ho gives you 3 attack for -1 def. I feel they are better spent in Pain Barrier, as that's a skill that's useful forever.

Synchro Thrusting is complete and utter crap. Slow animation and recovery and shit damage. You can safely leave that at 0 points. Stabbing and Pierce are way better.

Deeds of Valor is half the reason you take Doppel (Cyclone is the other half) so put 5 points in it. It'll make you incredibly squishy but you'll hit like a truck.

Dragontooth is slightly better than Serpentine, so consider maxing it instead.

Lastly, Swordsman C2 isn't really that great, consider taking Peltasa C1 instead or going Swordsman C3 / Cataphract C3 / Dragoon, which is an amazing pvp build.

Is that why it takes so long to cast skills that consume an item? Sometimes, the skill doesn't even finish and I get stuck in some retarded animation.

some things are worth it.
apologies for cbt pic

again, following tradition, reposting the doc link so that ADD kiddies who skip the OP don't miss it.

I want to go into Fencer

Should I stick to Barbarian for 2 or 3 ranks, or go to Rodelro after 1 rank? (cause Rodelro looks fucking cool)

So, I'm level 81, asked for help in steam but it didn't really help all that much.

Should I leave Orsha for now and just do all the area's in klai to level? I just want to hit 90 so I Can get to the dungeon and level up more that way, but i'm completely lost otherwise. The cathedral crystal event whatever is good, but the group I had was dumb.

Just follow this handy leveling map to know which areas to go to when.

I would say C3 Barbarian. Fencer has amazing sustain dps but is sorely lacking in burst; Barbarian has that in spades.

Rolodero has a debuffs on nearly every skill but has shit for damage and is painful to level. Avoid it until it gets some buffs.

Thanks. I'll stick to barb for a bit

What hurts me the most is that I won't be getting new costumes for a while

Rodelero here, is right.
The only good skill for damage is Targe Smash because it deals about 600 strike damage to a small zone but hits all enemies, making it good against groups of annoying plate enemies. It can deal 2x damage against frozen/petrified enemies and can make burning enemies explode to spread burns even further.
It can also blind, if that worth anything.

Other than that, being Rodelero means you're going to be a massive waste of time for your opponents, which is maybe what you want if you're a tank character type. Debuffs, slows, knockdown, armor down, etc. If not, pick something else.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134789d.253555.152535.152535.152535.152135.152545.254555
r8 my build pls

I approve

AFAIK Shinobis can only use Swordsman skills when in Bunshin mode, which is why most Shinobi builds go Swordsman C3.

Also Cataphract C1 is really bad, you'll need C3 to get any worth of that class.

C1 cataphract isn't as bad as you think it is. At 230, lv5 Earth Wave was still doing great damage. If you can use the rest of your skills while mounted C1 is good for the bonus stats and movement speed you gain from your pet. Also Impaler.

C3 still has one of the best skills in the game though.

I have no idea how to read that map, do I want to go in order of the 1-2-3-etc. from the numbered zones?

What do you think about this game's lack of elf ears, Holla Forums?

Start a 1 (West siaulai woods) and do all the quests on the map. Then move to 2, 3, 4 etc. and do all the quests on the map. Then go to 5 and do all the quests on the map. Repeat ad nauseum.

How bad would it be if I get one rank as paladin even though I'm goig Sadhu just to get the paladin costume?

so I finally got the game downloaded and going, chose Klaipedia as my server, but which City should I choose? Does it matter? Or does each city have different perks/bonuses for starting out in?

I already know what I'm gonna build up as/into, but does the starting city matter?

I'm really goddamn lucky with this hair accessory drops.

I got 3 White Flower Hairpins and sold two on the market. Got two goggles, sold 1. I was able to make the goat horns pretty quickly since I'd saved up on Panto Horns when I was grinding around the area.

IMO Klaipedia is a bit easier to start in. You get a proper tutorial.

Orsha is a really pretty city (that's kind of an ass to navigate sometimes). But I like it a lot. Klaipedia is more straightforward.

You should be going back and forth between them to get as much quests as you can, though, so it doesn't matter a lot.

Forgot my face.

I'll take that proper tutorial first then, since i've never played. I'll have my second character fem Archer start in Orsha. Thanks for the tip!

Klaipedia is a bit easier to grind in as well, since there are a few more repeatable quests you can do for xp cards.

I'll give this map a try user!

And just like that, my mood is sour again.

I can probably grind for it. Fill out the monster achievement and get exp and money too.

Don't bother grinding for it in the church. Go to nevellet quarry, where there is only pawnds.

holy shit

Alright, I'll hold off for it, since I filled out the monster stuff for there just now

The buffs need a longer duration. It always seemed rediculously low in RO too. It hasn't been economically feasable for me to pop it during grinding unless we're being zerg rushed.

The game wont download for me.
I tried the bypass too.
What am I doing wrong?

Just reached 120 and bought level 120 skull bow from the market for 68000. Don't know if I was scammed or not but I don't regret the purchase. You can't trade with other players, only 2 times you enter dungeons per day, 30% of your sold equipment and only one item. Are they trying to get players to quit or something? Also I'm sure in beta every dungeon had separate entrance limit but these jews are locking everything behind the paywall. Absolutely disgusting.

A lot of the dev team are old RO devs. They've experienced the worst botting and chick teir goldfarming can do to a game. Shame their knee jerk reaction towards it is what it is, and smothers the community.

CBT2 at least every dungeon shared an entrance limit. Premium only gives you an extra run.

I do like how it says hunter is GG NO RE with hunters for 1v1 shenanigans. Now imagine that with a rogue.

basic things people should know prior to going shinobi

other than that, general comments

the build seems to need a bit more focus, but i can tell you that if you still continue with it that it can still work… just not very synergistic with your own skills and loadout.

sadhu and paladin are both rank 4, doubling back for rank 5 will gimp your potential damage output. but if you're going for a funky theme build then as long as you take something rank-efficient for rank 6 like druid or oracle you'll get back to being par to content.

the collection is a sign that IMC somewhat knows the nature of its players

because buffs are OP in this game. if you can find that vid in the last thread with the giant (thaum) mage that's buffed out the ass tanking half a guild you'll realize why buffs should be temporary.

are you even logged in to steam?

Is the Cafrisun armor worth keeping? I upgraded all 4 parts to +4 when I first got them

worth keeping untl 120-ish for archer base and 75-ish for non-archers. its pretty shit defensively and when you start meeting more magic mobs, you'll feel it.

They experienced the worst but they have no clue on how to deal with them period.
They managed to kill their own game!
Good work!

Look what I made!

After learning about them, my final opinion of them is

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1126669d.23354552.152545.6a8199aabf.154555.25344155

Also, note that I rather go melee aspd +100% with +50% damage dish and taken than +500% damage taken with no real other benefit that being able to double slash 15 times, when they reported the clones can still bugout and not hit the right spot.

I'm level 72 and I'm almost out of beatable quests and dont' want to spam my card stockpile yet. Wat do?

you seem to know more about them than me now. lol. maybe less cleave for more skills to rotate with from the barb tree. idk.

assuming you swapped klai and orsha maps and did full runs of the dungeons? if so then then that's exactly when you want to use your cards because exp penalty is a bitch. you might not even get the quests for that map because you're much lower level. you need to be near or over the recommended level of the map for it to give you quests.

posting the doc again because why not

I am now a Wiz3 with 4 skills. Ele is the next step. I'm guessing you can't learn a previous class's skills after you change class?

holy shit they're actually working on important stuff

grats

Go dick around maps outside of the main quest related ones. The baron arc for instance is pretty swell and ends up with a full dungeon.

not sure what you mean by can't learn, but if you have skill points of that class then you can always spend it. you won't earn any more of it though if in your next rank you are a different class (ie. you change to elementalist). if you take, for example cryo after you change to elementalist, you can put the skill points into cryo skills then but not any more for elementalist.

you do know you gotta beat Imix in a 1 on 1 non-level-restricted duel first, right? good luck :^)

pls respond
My beta build was Archer1-Ranger3-Fletcher3 and I had a lot of fun with it but I stopped at rank 5 since everyone I knew stopped playing and I couldn't find anything else to do.

Also, are the graphics optimized in any way now? One of the biggest annoyances of the beta was dipping under 15fps when fighting those dungeon bosses. It also became legitimately unplayable on a friend's laptop whenever any bosses did certain AOE traps or if there was a lot of monsters around.

r3>f3 is the current flavor of the week or so. Spam meme arrows all day. It's probably the best world boss dps right now.

i'm a cata so i wouldn't know from experience but i hear archers were buffed significantly. they now have a highlander feel where they are OP early to mid but level out by endgame.

also

Using Swash Buckle and Guardian against a room of physical mobs is amazing.

I do feel pretty sad that Swash Buckle can only be done with a shield though. At least there's that quick switch.

That's some nice timing. There doesn't seem to be an option to just turn off unnecessary effects yet but at least they've acknowledged that there's too much shit flying around.

And it's nice to hear that a lot of people are going that route, especially for world bosses because hunting them with a party was probably the most fun I had in the beta (Kubas especially). Is there a particular new build now or is Barrage + Spiral Arrow + Magic Arrow still the way to go?

Well the problem I find with a pure clone + double slash build is the damage you'll be eating if someone decides to go full AoE nuke on your ass. Full enhanced kunai does 1704 pierce (852 each before cooldown triggers) dmg per target with a cooldown of 15 seconds, while bunshins go for 20 seconds and a cooldown of 49.

This means a bunshin + kunai build can go for 17040 (1704* 5 bunshin * 2 times casted) dmg in 15 seconds (with a 34 second actual cooldown) without any significant risk to yourself since you're not committing to melee. When you do commit to melee, it's better to go in with pain barrier, deeds of valor activated for the 100% ASPD, frenzy, pouncing -> wagon wheel -> punish -> Helm chopper -> Cleave -> helm chopper -> Cyclone -> Seism -> wagon wheel -> punish etc.

Tip: wagon wheel and punish has the same cooldown of 18 seconds. Wagon wheel is seriously deceptively useful for a doppel since mordschlag actually needs 38 seconds to cool down, dragging down the efficiency of punish unless you have extra bashes to spare.

In my current spear build, I can only use long stride for knockdown to punish. That's a 50 second cooldown. So I can't rely on punish until circle 7 when dragoon's dragon soar gets cooled down every 15 seconds.

Save the other seism and cathar stroke from when you need people stunned or knocked back so that you have space to disengage when bushin is near done cooling down and if still over 15 seconds to cool down when you disengage, feel free to spam more kunais at people.

Oh forgot to add that you'll have the ninja's defensive skill permanently up, constantly drinking SP pots and using the bombs to go invi when you can't disengage with seism or cathar stroke or everything is on cooldown.

Did the server just go down for anybody else?

Varena here. It's gone.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=440

There we go. Though it's not time for the maintenance yet right?

its not a stalemate situation. you can't tank forever and need to actually damage them down. also evasion only really works endgame if you have excessive amounts of it, something that swordsmen have difficulty doing even at full dex

nice plan you got there. wondering if you can pull it off. lol

It's 2 permabuffs, 2-4 non committed skills and 6 committed melee skills (3 of which have 2 charges) and 2-3 skills for disengaging. It wouldn't have the PvE potential of a dual wielding pirate ninja, but I believe the PvP side of things is more versatile that way with the various debuffs and stuns.

Also I was taking account RP into account too since I have still yet can confidently say I can integrate cross guard effectively into my proposed build (which I think will be my next after spear chucking nigger is done or needs a rest, but the idea of a two hander ninja that blocks manually or turns into a log, has superior swordplay which stuns and debuffs other people and can punish before escaping, returning with 5 of him while throwing knives at people seem like a pretty ninja thing to do.

IDK, I think the amount of skills required is pretty feasible since the combo wombos are not focused on getting a chain right, but getting the debuffing/stunning hit to hit and it can be halted at any time to go invi.

I remember being told that eva has a soft cap, and ends up be useless because most classes will have the dex required to hit that cap.

you don't get dex for eva even though its a nice defensive bonus, you get it for mad critzzz ie. you burst shit down before they can get their damage in.

in any case, that soft cap or whatever doesn't do jack if most of the the tings that kill you endgame is magic anyway. that's why i was building my cata to be a complete magefucker until i saw how hard it was to get cloth with good (useful) stats. i regret burning all my dosh on cloth mastery instead of tokens or even more levels into earth wave: enhance. :'(

user with all the shinobi video, you got any where he (or you) deploy shinobi skills against a boss type? That's one part I haven't fully figured out for shinobi builds.

PSA: It appears the installation workaround has been patched if Leddit is to be believed.

Yes.

Just sends me to the games store page.

When I meant "hit the cap" I meant enough dex to accurately hit people who build for eva

nope. have some math instead.

might be bad news if is correct. it was a bypass after all, they could have found it unfair and fixed it.

good to know. my 0 dex was shemfur dishpray when i dueled an archer class once.

How did the gooks simulate real life?

mathemagics are now a thing
noice

Well.. That sucks, how long before they're open for new players again?

New patch is up I think but server isn't until 5.

i can't hang around the forums all day mang, i don't have an answer for you. sarreh

but for sure you'll find an answer if you lurk around the official forums.

so I think all that loading screen jazz they were adding was basically "Here's how you can give us shekels on steam"

Time to start lurkin' then

Is there anything to do at Topes Fortress ? I can't interact with npc at F1 because burning crystal don't drop, and I got a sealed soul to the soul altar but it only gives stamina regen ?

Nevermind, found it
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/topes-fortress-puzzles/276518

It's a fun thing I like to do with mobs. They can't hit me and I'm just standing (or sitting) there, being amused at how much "Dodge" pops up.

Of course it'd be much more useful with a party where I'd draw them in and the party would be doing damage.

And I do have damage-increasing skills such as Gung Ho

Should I put some points in to SPR for magic defense? I've been neglecting it in favour of Strength (with Dex as a second priority)

goddamn it. i wanted to use recipes to craft but kepo skins are rarer than i though. anybody got a suggested map to farm?

also as per usual
copying the cod link again to all the people passing by and not reading the OP

What the hell happened? is it as bad as everyone is saying?

How does it feel to spend TP just to shitpost?

Better than the BRs who wasted untold amounts of Favela-Land Fun-Bucks to bitch at Infinity only to get told off by the server.

then what is whis?

screen is from the beta, now they made everything rebindable as well.

Dear Desert Chupacabra. Please drop your ears.

>

there is a timed mission in the area where chupas will keep spawning on and on.
Keep failing it, keep farming chupas, it's way faster than the spawn rate.

I need it for a collection, but also want one for myself. I think I'll just aim for 1, though.

I will try that.

Also I found some numbers scattered about on drop paper items. What are they for? 8179

Got one.

Complaining about not getting a rare item seems to up the chance of getting said item

It works for Monster Hunter!

welp, gonna stick with low end lvl 120 spear until i save up then.

every time i spend silver on attributes i somehow regret it when i need to upgrade my equipment. damn

they should drop from Kepos in the owl forests/thorn forests zones north of tenant gardens.

They need more companions

The falcon can only be bought by the falconer
The other two are fucking ugly

I haven't played this game since the beta.

Is this game still mind numbingly easy and grindy?

one day, we will all be riding guinea pigs into battle. if somebody could find the kToS GvG video, you can even find the densetsu no penguin mount.

grindy, yes. mind numbingly easy, not sure. if you build so that you can facetank everything or just instagib everything then its going to take a while before you feel any difficulty worthy of needing a party.

Here's the gvg video, you can see the penguins at 15:52~

Found this semen demon

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

You can help with this ERECTION

funny how tomboy cuts look so good in this game considering how over-the-top fancy long hair is drawn.

I have not read this tread or looked into this game much but I've got a question for you guys,
I like grinding. I love grinding.
I could stand in an open field waiting for dudes to spawn and resenting other people that show up all day.

But, I cannot stand running quests.
I have not been able to get into any mmo in the last few years because if I have to spend more than 10 minutes ever running around a quest zone looking for clickable items I am likely to kill myself. There is also just the fact that quest treadmill games tend to make me change locale every 5 minutes to keep up with the quest chain meaning that I can never truly get into a rhythm and reach that zen state of grinding.

So I ask you, is this the game for me?

also "you can kind of grind by it is obviously significantly worse than questing" is a no for me

nope, you'll be traveling around and quests bring you there.

the game finds those luls earliest at around level 70ish because you level fast enough working through the quests until that point where things stabalize.

i'd add more shit about how they still reward grinding that way, but its not part of the question so sorry. if your preference is that narrow then better luck next game. thanks for stopping by.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
COULDNT SEE ITS HPS ANYMORE, FUCKING TIME LIMIT WHEN TRYING TO SOLO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i can see where you went wrong.

So system messages is actually someone actually typing?

Quick someone tell me how to seduce it

Been exploring those areas yesterday. Found her too. That outfit, man.

There are some areas in the game where there are tons of mobs, like Tenet Gardens and Tenet Chapel, but for the most part you'll be running from place to place that quests pull you too.

Also, you can switch channels to make enemies respawn faster, or drop you in the middle of a mob. It's mostly how you grind for certain items rather than exp.

kill your son or nuke boston

weapon is now less shit

I think I lucked out on this enchant, but
whats AoE defence ratio?

IIRC it lowers the amount of monsters a skill or an attack can hit while stacked.
So if you're in an instance and you're stacked with your party members in front of a boss that can hit up to 5 people with its attack, that attack will now only hit 4 people.

Thats sounds situationally convenient. I guess its part of what I could need if I'm going to be a bit tanky.

GG Remake Time

Im not waiting until fucking level 120+ Or whatever to get Dragoon for 1 handed spears.

This is fucking stupid

Hoplite uses 1 handed spears

Hoplite uses 1 handed spears

Got it in a few battles.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbh.1a355f657585.1f455a7a85.152545

Opinions?

As a Wizard, most of your damage will be from putting Lethargy on shit then spam Earthquake.

How do I spam earthquake if it has a long cooldown?

I already took Swordsman 2

I meant that's all you really need. Leth+Quake is your biggest form of damage. So I always waited for the cd to conserve MP, instead of using other offensive skills.

Restrain is a skill that looks good on paper, but is shit in practice.

How? 20-40% chance to stun?

A "Chance" to stun, isn't as good as what other classes give you at R2. If I remember correctly it's only auto attacks that get that bonus, you'll be busy spamming skills. Even if it does you have guaranteed CC with both of Pel's offensive skills, not just a chance. If you're going Cata, Rush alone makes that slot on your skill bar wasted, as it applies a small knockback while blender mobs.

It's real use is in PVP, but at higher levels you'll run into Plague doctors, and they will just laugh at you as their render their whole party immune to it.

You basically sacrifice a whole circle for a skill that has a 2 minute cooldown, doesn't even run for half the cooldown and swordman 2 doesn't have the utility that any other class can provide.

I'm using restrain atm and the only use I can find for it is arresting mobs that are chasing after the mage/glass cannon or healer and slowing them down for a significant period of time. But it works to get all 20 hits of stabbing in since anyone caught by stabbing while restrain is on is basically assured to be stunned.

Is buying shit from spell shops really worth it? 1100 for a 45 second buff seems really shit compared to 2500 for an hour-long weapon enhancement

I'm level 60-something and I didn't take concentrate when I went swordsman. It's bugging the hell out of me.

its actually around 1h buff, despite saying 45 sec

neat, thanks for the headsup

I want to shoot guns. I am a ranger man. How do I make with the gun shooting?

You have three choices, Schwarzer Reiter at R6, Musketeer at R7, and Cannoneer at R7. SR uses pistols the other two I'm sure you can guess what they use.

It only adds +111 pure damage (assuming you only went swordsman 1) for 10 hits fully upgraded. It wouldn't matter much end game.

If only my drop rates were that good when farming for gear.

on the contrary, if you "need" it to tank, then you're not tanking very well since everyone else is also getting hit. but its a nice defensive bonus if the situation comes around.

more than anything, the regret should come from missing swash buckle which is a very nice utility skill to have for parties

also, wanting to be a spear+shield spartan cata, i approve.

goddamn lucky bastards

why the hell does everybody think that skipping reflect shield is a good idea!? anyway, energy bolt loses usefulness very quickly and earthquake loses usefulness right at the moment you switch to elementalist so don't worry about not leveling those much. so…
just remember to plan it out before you go leveling your bolts and quakes because you might over-level it and lose some points for skills that actually scale.

restrain can be good when you spam hits instead of skills. most mobs die before the stun matters and bosses resist it… but it works great in pvp if you can get a lucky stun off then unload hell. generally recommended only for corsair (DWA) and shinobi that levels swordsman circles anyway, might be good with hoplite with stabbing but more often than not you'd rather go pelt isntead of swordsman2 because of the swash.

i'm the resident pauper so… no, they are not worth. save your silver. SAVE YOUR SILVER SHIT GETS EXPENSIVE REEEEEEEEEE!

SR uses offhand pistol, but main weapon is still crossbow. you can MLG with musketeer. cannoneer feels like gunpowder mage more than anything

wait until you find the place that has 9 red gems as collection requirement. funny shit, its either really easy or really hard depending on how you hoarded. or just buy it from the market like a lazy ass nigger

Hoplite method of doing is probably to exploit the slow debuff. Probably goes like restrain -> long stride -> spear lunge -> stabbing (all 20 hits will hit even in PvP if the stun chains up) -> spam 0CD spear chucking at self with the opponent not being able to move out in time because of slow debuff.

I think the point is coming where I may have to burn all (or most of) my saved exp cards, before the exp reset at level 86

I already used a lot jumping from 64 to 70, because the enemies I started encountering were 68+

According to the experience calculator, if I blow all the cards right now I end up at 83.

I seem to be somewhat lucky with hair accessories. They drop rather quickly.

if only i could upload the vid of spearchucks

the best headgears are the ones you work for. i'm proud of my panto horns. and in all that farming i ran into a bunch of pante spearmen, i never managed a single panto spearhead

Was it supposed to be dropped by LARGE panto spearman? Because I'm pretty sure collection puts it at tenet garden

Are you insinuating a positive or negative thing?

I still have the panto horns. Although the chupacabra ears took its place.

Speaking of chupacabras, I feel I want to grind for skins so I can craft 100 gloves to get the white hair option.

I wonder if I should try.

just interesting. i'll be damned if panto spearhead doesn't drop from panto spearman.

hair grinding is about as RO as you get. killing a metric ton of little shits so much weaker than you for a cosmetic change for more swag which you could even dislike once you get it. go for it.

i wouldn't mind you guys grinding for swag for a bit. everyone's catching up to me, i might lose my sempai status.

I like to be able to deal damage and not hide behind a shield since moving out of a boss's attack is easy. Don't be salty, I'm a PvE shitter not a PvP autist. I wonder what's combos well with Quick Cast?

i'm not salty, i'm tired… tired of people saying that "had i only know that this scaled better and thet this becomes obsolete" blah blah

the shield isn't for bosses, its for mobs because endgame damage ramps insanely. you can't avoid magic and being clad in cloth helps a lot but physical hits do happen and you ability to instagib decreases significantly.

pulling off a quick cast > fireball is said to be the most satisfying magic to cast. idk, i'm still a big fan of the icewall box yourself > swap with boss/player > pressure on the wall combo which can finish off bosses in one go

Sounds like the measure of spics, niggers and sandniggers trying to cross over to America in a very near future

hmmm… since you're interested in hunting achievements already, might as well give you the game secrets dump that i've had saved for a while. actually i don't even know why i don't put it in the OP but whatever.

headgears
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1

==hidden quests== (free stats)
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899

map gimmicks/mini games
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584

would anyone make wiz 3 to go pyro instead of ele? I love pyro but is it worth it at all?
I'm still torn between wiz3>ele3 or pyro>linker when I start playing

whoops. i meant meteor. you know, the GIANT fireball from the sky or some shit? i forget what its really called. its an ele2 skill i think.

Yeah, it's meteor

Pyro is pretty good if you take circles in linker. Link mobs with your fireballs and then hangman them.

Tried my luck with RNGesus, got a Ginkgo Leaf instead of the Gentleman's Dignity I was after but I'm still going at it

Gingoko Leaves are as common as, well, leaves.

About to reach C5
I was thinking going full jew but I tought asking around before hand might be wiser. So ToS General, what should I C5 into?

at this point its really just either
or
to maximize efficiency. i'm ot sure about fencers carrying shields though, i think they typically bring an off-hand dagger.

isnt it just not worth going squire unless you're putting 3 circles in it? I know I'm ahead of the way on the path to Templar but I kind of dont want to be the one stuck with that job.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1133a888....19215a7f8a Did you a favor and planned out your next three circles for you.

Squire is 2 circles or none. Circle three gives nothing, and only a single circle doesn't give you base camp+food.

isnt pirate all about dual weapon fighting? Are shield counted toward damage dealing skills too?

Aye, got it.

That's why you should go pirate. BREAK THE META!

way to waste all the investment in shield-related skills homes.

he's better off going for max jolly roger, hook and keel haul… BREAK THE META!

i didn't know these skills worked while mounted. that's interesting

Also I said it last thread but Squire can make money but you'll spend about 95% of what you make to get the materials to run your stalls. You don't get it to jew others. You get it to fund a stockpile of mats for your buffs/camp for GvG.

Yeah, that's probably a better idea. Max out Keel Haul, Hook, and Jolly Roger

Tree of dead pinoys is in maintenance again

30 min maintenance

You know I have yet to use EXP cards besides the level ones and I'm 75 Peltesta and leveling just find doing quests. Just hit Mausoleum and the exp here is great at this level for grinding. If Only I could do something for all the faggos that try to steal my stacks after i taunt the a whole room. Fucking hate archers classes, seems most people that try to fuck me over are archers

Yeah man, which is why I make it a principle to run up to archer stacks and AoE everything to death nowadays so they have to split their XP with me

Corsair 3 seems useless if I'm stuck being with a shield. Iron hook looks like a collosal waste of time and skill points past lvl 1 and keel hauling looks just bad tru and tru. Corsair just looks like a terrible idea in and out for my kind of build right now.
No, we're not gonna have lewd elven pirates I'm afraid

i feel sorry for clerics though, as long as their name isn't garbage (obvious bot) i let them have a bit of the pile. wizzies depend on the build, wiz3 deserve no mercy trying to be so greedy with the quick cast, while linkers deserve the help.

i keep forgetting that most of us are swordsmen. meatheads, all of us

BREAK THE META!

Hook and keel can, Jolly can't weirdly.

Well that's kinda what happens when you fall into the Rodelero trap.

Not all swordsmen. I have a 68 Priest C1/Krivis C1 too

What if I keep going and see what happens?

While the server is down I did theorycrafting, please rate.
oradin
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bb88.253a4f6a75.132a3a4453.3a415a61718592

spearite
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344888.25354451.152535.1a3a5575.1a5a7f8a
What do cleric jobs even mean. the fuck is krivis, the fuck is sadhu
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4133666e.15.15354a55.1f214f5a64.152535

I think I'll be going Squire then Templar. According to the google doc I'm the one in the lead that really have a shot for it if there is even going to be a need for another guild by the point I reach C7.
Anyone that has an opposition should speak now or remain forever silent.

I oppose. Go Corsair, specialize in dual wielding and dump every new status point you get into STR, and maybe then your character will be salvagable.

Don't do it, Templar is only playable if you have enough damaging skills to offset the 235-280. Squire has no offensive skills, that's 130ish-280 with no new attacking skills.

Templar is only guildbait

Well I be cucked, I'm now a pirate

forgot the obligatory

With that user's last class with actual combat skills being Rodel. I see grinding Templar levels to get a tower, player cap increases, etc as a fresh slice of hell.

(Heil)
Yeah, I did it in the cbt and it was pretty satisfying, though I heard linker was nerfed so it needs c2 to be good now?

It's still serviceable at c1, but c2 is very helpful. Atleast it didn't get the Orcale treatment and have all of the "FUN" skills pushed up a circle.

I came here to webm at you.

How do I get Soldier Lindt's Favor to trigger?

Sit down first, then talk to him.

Thanks, I'll look into these now.

its really bugs me that you don't have heal. divine might is an important skill because you need all the deeps you can get if you're not going for support, same with smite. unless you're trying to be a weird hybrid that nobody would want in their party.
lvl 4 bash for lvl 5 concent, that spare damage so useful with DWA.
looks good but i'm not experienced with sadhus. i'd hazard a guess that exploding is not good simply because its the same as cryo ice break removing the benefit for just some more dps that wastes it if you don't deal enough damage to instakill.

gz. now go wonder if you'll keep your shield or stick with the dual wielding deeps. go buy an arde dagger, hope you have the dosh

retoasting doc link because ofcourse i am

Varena seems to be experiencing a depreciation in token price due to the newfags. People are letting go for 600k and lower now.

wew

That's exactly what Oradin is supposed to be.

lowest it got in klai was 350k silver, seems like rock bottom and idk why. probably new tokens because old tokens sold in the mils because futures market spiked where each old token will be compensated 99TP. don't quote me on that i might have misunderstood the news

I just wanna reach rogue, have my pet grapple and drag things to me while I stab them in the back and blind them, is that so hard to ask?

I know what you mean. I just want to be a cool fencer with a pretty dress

I'm gonna take a break from grinding chupacabra skins

So I'm at Krivis circle 2, I was going for Sadhu but the Paladin costume is really tempting me
I'm already invested in int, Can a Paly go mixed Int/Str? or go full Int? would getting just one circle as Paly for restoration and resists elements and then going Sadhu/Druid work best? or should I just give up and go Sadhu and make a new character as a Str Paly?

Level 75

Yea that paladin costume looks nice as fuck. I also want the Chaplain one. But fuck going support build

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHY ISN'T CIDER AROUND WHY AREN'T WE DOING THESE WHY IS THE GUILD STILL FILLED UP WITH INACTIVE BETA BURNOUTS

fuck, i've been overtaken.

all active members (i'm going to recommend setting the bar low enough to include me as minimum reference for "active") should probably move to the soon-to-be exteansion guild so that we can do shit like this.

could it be that IMC knows what they're doing and we just don't give them enough credit for it?

anyway, iirc, splitting like that is pretty ineffective later especially since you're split between the two main scaling stats. i would suggest against going that route unless you're not planning on getting competitive in pvp or grinding endgame. none of the rest of us will judge you for guild activities and you can still go out questing for stuff like collections and items with it so its not a total loss if you go through with it.

My main gripe about my route is that I'll be sticking to barbarian for 3 ranks, which means no new outfits.

Gotta farm those hair accessories.

you got something against fur bras?

no, but I'll be seeing a fur bra for something like a 100 levels or more.

Either that or the default or peltasta outfits.

I always play dressup in every MMO I play
I think I'll stick to the original Sadhu plan and maybe buy the Master Paladin costume

would you?

I would totally have my character wear those if they were in the path (or I didn't have to pay real money for them)

embrace being poor. for someone experienced in this game because i was in beta, i keep falling into destitution. i fear for the day when i have to start selling off the stockpile of random materials i keep on my character in case i can use them to craft just to have enough for repairs.

i just thought of a fun game… guess the costume. it tests how well people recognize the costumes belonging to classes. lol. but too much effort to make.

I could have actually learned another attribute but I saved that 5k for travel and blacksmith expenses. Time to go do some quests.

Or figure out how I want my skills on my keyboard

This shit is making the game unplayable for me.

I been getting that also. THink they put something into place to stop speed hackers. Used to see people fly all over the place

I beat Gesti. Energy Bolt is getting old and is outclassed by Magic Missile. I'm finding myself running out of mana very quickly. I have a lot of free blue pots but the cooldown between each sip is not helpful.

Decided fukkit and scrapped the other two Fencer options I was debating. Was either Corsair, Squire, or Barb 3 at Circ 5. Decided Corsair because the outfit is too…. pic related.

Anyways, build feedback request.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113668ee.1123354551.14253541.41556595a5b9.1525314371.11233a4a6571
Thrust because Fencer is C6; +4 sec of PB is not worth 12 more mana
Bonus, active block until Fencer, and two more knockdown overheats; Umbo is primarily for the KD, hence the higher investment in Rim
Point in Goomba Stomp for the sake of it
Since I intend to use Dust as a disable more than for damage, it's a one-point-wonder.
Plan on using Falconade (and Prep) to not die vs physical
Coquille -> Sept for the high damage
Composee for mashing in a pinch and Lunge for…. well idk. Might not actually spend those 3 points and wait to see what Fencer 3 has.

this shit makes sense for everyone else, but catas are supposed to be flying around the battlefield

greedy wiz3 troubles. well you wanted your lategame power, you gotta suffer through the early game slodge.

you seem to know your shit way better than the common user, are you in the doc?

everything made sense, though i do not know how valuable lvl 3 unlock chest is for 3 skill points that could go into more damage for keel haul or dust devil. i always hear people sing praises for flanconnade because of its 0 cd, i would have thought it was the sure max skill but if attaque coquille (fuck these skill names) is mad deeps and on just an 8s cd then ok.>>9545925

Paladin is a go deep or skip sort of class, the only real useful skills are resist elements and Barrier.
Smite is for personal ise only to help you grind, restoration you will barely notice having it unless there's a krivis with some levels in Aukuras around. It's still decent because it boosts your tile heals as well, but nothing tk write home about.
A single circle in Paladin is a complete waste, as is trying to hybridise your build to make it work. Don't do it.

I'd suggest keeping the int focused build and going for either Krivis 3 or Bokor and later on pick Druid for more aoe damage and protection.

is it true that bokor zombie damage scales of str? i think i read that somewhere.

I'm getting this shit as an FS priest, wtf did they do during maintenance?

Nah, not in the doc, though I'll take the compliment. I was in icbt 1 and 2, been maining a primary tank (going pelt 3). Will add in a moment. I'll be doing an IRL friend guild though, I'm sure ya'll understand.

I intend to really only use those for their CC, which means lower mana costs are better for my particular use case.
Added bonus, it'll let me potentially head-start on a few once-per-character items to then sell to idiots who don't realize they're guaranteed.

Question, though, does that let me open lv1-4 chests without a key?

Coquille makes pierce ignore defense, with Sept being Fencer's version of Hop's Stabbing.
Of course, it also has +2k flat at rank 10 on that 8s cd…. which should be fairly decent for a DPSer chunking.

Falconade is a one-point-wonder, since 0 cd block; putting more points bumps the SP cost.

Composee would be a good masher as well, but +5 SP per rank is insanely painful with the swordie's mana pool- especially for only +62 damage (+12.4/sp)

Of course, I'm more speaking from experience with Thrust and the reason SPR archers were a thing. If someone's actually played Fencer a bunch they might actually know better than I

8SP for 56 bonus damage and a slow animation isn't really a very good tradeoff regardless of 0 cooldown. I deleted the first character I made precisely because I had levels in thrust.

Done okay there but I would had put the final point in Umbo blow since it's your reliable AoE skill until you get seism in Barbarian C2.

Okay for your intended build I guess. I only wish goomba stomp was a multihit skill since it's really useless as it is now for most builds. Taking frenzy without going into C3 might not be very efficient though since your stack resets whenever you accidentally hit something that's not your intended target, so consider that. Not that it matters if you're intending to 1v1 faggots in PvP because that's what fencers are for. Beating people with a thin stick with style. If you go against frenzy, I would just max out cleave and put more into helm chopper because it's actually a 2 hit skill (which mean MUH DAMAGE SCALING!)

You are a pirate!

Lunge and Falconade would probably become your bread and butter. However more likely how you'll start fight will be prep -> Lunge -> Falconade spam -> Lunge -> Falconade spam rinse repeat.

Conquille (2184 bonus damage for 8 second duration? Nerf plox) + as full as you can duration (8 seconds max) of prep followed by lunge (which would effectively double the damage to 1870 damage and double your evasion for the next 4 seconds and cause a slash debuff for your effective flanconnade spam. By then Coquille would had been done cooling down and you get another burst damage of 2184 followed by another lunge of pure 935 damage since defense is ignored and then more flanconnade spam.

No idea when Sept would come in handy (probably PvE since multihits scale well there) and probably leave a point in Attaque as well for utility against leather wearing mobs.

Of course this hasn't accounted for you even using cleave, helm chopper or seism yet.

Oh forgot. Here have a link

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113668ee.23354552.15243541.41556595a5b9.1525314371.112a314a6571

After reviewing that I remember the cooldown for lunge wrong (it's 14 seconds, not 9 like I thought it was) you probably want to use one charge of helm chopper + cleave after your first lunge before you go full flanconnade spam, and your second charge before you repeat the combo so that the cooldown for lunge goes more gracefully (14 seconds, so that's 6 seconds difference to conquille without prep in between it) and you can stack the second combo without trouble. Save seism for when enemies turn their back to you and dust devil for whenever necessary (I would use it to make lunge cooldown go by better since it effectively disables a person via spin baby spin for 1.5 seconds).

I don't know if anything has really changed; however, guardian is useless as tanking you normally let the healer mitigate any unblockable undodgable magic damage with safety zone. It also lowers your damage which might end up making you lose hate after swash loses effect.

Unlock is completely useless, you get enough keys. Not sure about how it goes about skill level vs chest level though, and most people have already know about chests being guaranteed. During the payed access month people tried that shit and I would laugh as I saw all the chest shit on the market not move. It might have worked back in cbt1-2 but there is two database websites, the steam community, and atleast a few subreddits pouring out info on this game.

I haven't played a fencer so I can't help on that front.

No Thrust is 56 bonus damage on a slow animation for 8sp…
That converts your damage to pierce regardless of your weapon
Late game it'll be useless, but since I skipped Embowl on Barb my only real source of pierce until Fencer will be Thrust.
Which means 84 bonus flat and half again of the rest of my physical damage for 8sp on a slow animation.

Was debating that point being there instead of blow. Still not sure. On one hand, lower SP when I use it for knockdown, on the other, Umbo is actually good.

My intent for C8 and 9 is actually Fencer 3 and Barb 3 unless something else comes along that works with a Fencer's spamminess better. Either that, or if Fencer 3 is shit, consider Corsair 3 with those two circles and offhand a fuckin' pistol.
Regardless, good positioning and timing when there's an actual tank will make Frenzy worth while on bosses with adds, and if they don't have adds, Frenzy will be a free +150 atk for 40 seconds. PvP, yeah, it's kinda meh.

Shit I completely forgot about that. Okay definitely at least one point, and should combo hilariously well with Lunge -> Siesm/Chopper -> Cleave.
Bosses brah. Have you not seen a Hop's stabbing before? Sept is a condensed version.

Guardian is more for soloing, as +18% evasion works nicely in a dex build. The damage lost is pitiful at higher levels (14 for r1 of it, oh no), and swordies already have 5x on their agro draw. Given that this character would have actual damage output, and my current main (a med str very high con Pelt 2 Hop 1 Squire aiming for Pelt 3) has no problem holding agro over non-swordies with just her spear, something tells me Swash agro juggling ability will only be needed to pull a boss off of the Musk that just sniped for over 50k.

This is your first F2P MMO, isn't it?

No no no no no no, you might as well go Rodel if you want to fall into a job trap.

Guardian could be useful solo. I found against most mobs I either never needed to be used or using it wouldn't have saved my life. Very rarely I found it useful.

Just saying the information is readily available and the market is full of people doing the same scamming tactics and failing. But hey sunshine, you'll be the one that actually gets it to work.

Not like you get anything actually good from those chests to be honest.

The reason is mass insanity. I imagine there's a lot of illiterate idiots with too much money about undercutting each other to hell.

They're giving 99 TP for your active token and every token in inventory. Basically every token you have now is going to double its value in a few days, so stock up on them ASAP.

tldr; Stock up on cheap tokens, thank the idiots undercutting the prices. Do not sell your tokens until after the price change!

Not Sadhu? is the clas bad? it seemed fun to use and I'm starting to get tired of Zaibas' long CD

You don't understand how fucking stupid the player base of F2P MMOs are, although the same can be said for people in general. Look at the token price depreciation on Varena - these things are about to DOUBLE IN VALUE but they're HALVING IN PRICE!

What kind of moron decides to sell in a market situation like this, you ask? Why, the same people who would buy chest loot for hundreds of thousands of silver perhaps..

I come from a school of mobbing in RO, where if half the map isn't on my ass, my mob is too small. Pelt 3 is really the only way to get it (due to the agro cap), and 3 itself actually gets some interest due to Langort and its attribute (silence on block) and Umbo Thrust. Additionally, with how grindan works…. Yeah. 21 Swash is gonna be good.

Rode is honestly shit until it (eventually) gets its buffs.

lol yeah, this is definitely your first F2P MMO.

So anyone have a good guide on how to build a rouge?

I'm not saying people aren't stupid, they are. I'm saying it's stupid to mimic what others do when what they do doesn't work.

When are they gonna reopen registration?

Pelt 3 is a trap, you get everything you need from pelt 1. I tanked the 200+ dungeons just fine with just a single circle of pelt. The Rodel suggestion was a joke, that's why I called it a trap.

i got nothing to contribute to the unlock chest issue, so i'mma focus on you.

sadhu is good and it makes use of your int (i think, you should double check). its a dramatic difference in gameplay so you should be open to that. watch videos of it, you'll be zooming around the map dragging the camera and all that.

look at public builds on tosbase and go from there

It does, already checked, it's just that I started playing recently and I'm not sure how up to date the videos and builds I've seen are, I just wanted to be sure the class wasn't shit, thanks

Yeah you CAN do it with less, no problem. Pelt 2 is farily meh, I will give you that, but Pelt 3 is actually fairly good, if a bit specialized.

Sadhu is fun to use. Pretty damn good dps in groups. Sucks if you're the only priest because people will bitch that you can't throw healing under them and they have to go to your body to get their fix.

What do you gain at C3 that makes it worth the lack of a different R3 and R4 class choice? I played a pelt 3 back in CBT2 and it was pretty bad.

Trying to use the bypass, all that it's doing is putting me on the Steam store page. Noting's downloading.

Well, we just got an hour long maint
treeofsavior.com

I'll actually have to play some OTHER GAME in the meanwhile

I expected that much

Greetings Saviors,

We are planning to have temporary maintenance across all servers.

Please refer to the details below.

1. Time
1) [EDT] 02:30 a.m. ~ 03:30 a.m. June 3rd, 2016

2. Reason
1) Addition of limitations to Token purchases for characters under level 150
A. Characters under level 150 will only be able to purchase 1 Token every 24 hours
- This limitation will be applied to all character in the account
B. Other high level characters in the team do not allow lower level characters to purchase more often
- Example : A level 10 character will not be able to purchase more than 1 Token per day even if there is a level 200 character in the team.
- Please remember that Token benefits are shared across the team

3. Compensation
1) 3 hour extension of Token benefits
2) 1 x EXP Tome

Thank you for your continued cooperation, support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

That wouldn't get a bitching from me. I have experience with healers disappearing from the room all together during a fight and the other 4 people (including me) end up finishing the fight with 20-30% health left.

they found anons bypassing to they plugged up the workaround. new players are blocked completely until someone works out another workaround. sorry.

entitled shitters, all of us. but complaining is still much better than slowrolling a dungeon with bonfires.

can somone explain to me why buying a metric shitload of tokens is an issue? it'll drive down prices with the excessive supply so good for players and its guaranteed TP sales for IMC so good for them. limiting it seems like a bad idea from all fronts unless IMC is planning on increasing the price down the line.

Regardless, it should affect what it changes hands for silver. However what I could see happening is IMC is trying to prevent a whale from forming (which would mean one guild is going to dominate that server for the rest of its days).

By people I ofcourse meant PUBS. I have some stories about the groups I've had. Let's just say it sucked to always be ahead of the guild level curve. I think I only ran the 175 dungeon with anyone from Infinity. If you could call that little stroll a dungeon.

Pretty sure it was fucking reddit not shutting up about how they were leet hackers and shit.

Naw they'll go full whale, they have a cash shop.

This is like saying Age of Wushu tried to prevent whaling

….this is my fetish

But I played the beta on steam, shouldn't it already be in my library?

The devs patched the server list to write in full (South East Asia) (North America) (South America) (Europe) because niggers and jungle asians can't read and keep buying packs for the wrong server. Shit's hilarious.

SERVER IS UP

Server's back up
I also got pink hair

find the reddit guild and lets crush them

SHOULDN'T IT?!
if its in your library then great try to patch it, but there could have been some funny business when it went early access so i really don't know. there's a recommended fix that you uncheck the DLC on steam before patching to fix some issues but if you don't have it in the library then i don't think playing in beta counts as owning it.

best. reason. ever.

man, i can't keep updating your pic in the doc every time you get a style change. ~__~
gotta admit it looks kawaii~ though

Okay, so taking plate mastery to level 50 will cost:
40 Σ 3000+500nn=0

This comes out to 790500 silver for 1734 HP.

Can someone maybe upload the Tree of Savior steam files? I would like to try out something

Direct game files or backup? Because backups are serialized and won't work.

side quest giving NPC from miner's village are missing. Intended change?

Yandere as fuck

Direct game files please

somebody actually did the match just to say its not worth it. i found out the hard way.

if only i wasn't using filthy pinoy net, i'd like to help but it'll take ages to get it uploaded. time that i don't have to waste because fucking bandwidth limits.

Someone give me the best free upload service for me to dump the files. Game is nearly 9GB before compression.

that's a big request. idk if any site could manage that free.

Apparently I have 50GB on MEGA.

Compressing the game now and will look to upload it overnight.

Not sure how long it will take, but I'll keep you posted.

link the other guy

dueling people is fun. ran into someone geared to the teeth but was low level. having level in the damage formula is such a bakamono move.

in case this thread reaches page 15 while i'm asleep, here's the OP:

pastebin.com/phTRW917

Fucking really? Already 36 levels in and broke as fuck because of it. Fuck it now, can't stop now that I'm more than 1/2 way in.

So what about the damage reduction aspect?

So I though TP prices for token where going to drop to 99? So I purchased 100 TP, $9 worth, go in game and notice Tokens are still at 198TP DId I just waste $9 for nothing?

To the user that bought 9$ of tp, the price drop hasn't happened yet. It's on the 7th iirc.
Hang tight, it'll happen.

And how much stamina?
Because that's the real mvp.

assuming you don't need to wear cloth to not die to magic.re: you will, most of the time.

Good to hear.

The percentile damage reduction on cloth and plate is fixed, does not scale.

Cloth is also 1 or 2 mdef per level (iirc) and some extra mana

Comparatively, leather is some pitiful level of eva gain. You should generally wear cloth or plate depending on if there's prevelent magic damage where you're at, for the rather nice percentile resist (15% I believe).

Er, right, and your armor type is based on your top. No magic mobs, ghost top trumps plate, but if there are magic mobs around, avoid ghost armor like the plague. Iirc there is only one ghost top in the game currently, so it's not that big of a deal yet…. but it will be later on.

Page 25. Under armor mastery. Is these values still up to date? And if so, full leather mastery only gives 75 evasion? What the fuck.

So ghost armor top + 3 armor of a same kind would be the best way to get armor bonuses?

I've been putting points into the leather armor attribute for so long

did I fuck up?

Only if no magic mobs, as ghost is -50% phys, +50% magic.
Phys you can mitigate with eva and block, but magic is cloth and lube only.

You get flat 1x bonus bonus for evasion if you 3 equipped and 1.5x level bonus for full body leather. No a fuck up per say, but not worth the money invested when even a good pair of boots will be better than 20 levels invested into leather mastery. I thought it was a force multiplier initially, not a flat level based bonus of a pitiful 1 evasion gained per level.

So should I stop putting points into the leather attribute and grab cloth and plate masteries as well?

Grabbing plate mastery gives you 34 HP (1700 max level) per level, 0.33 stamina per level when wearing full plate (16.5 max level, mandatory for monks) and a flat physical damage reduction of 5% with 3 plate and 10% with 4.

Cloth mastery at the other hand gives 10.05 SP per level (502.5 SP at max level), 0.5 MDEF per level with full cloth (25 MDEF at max level) and 5% reduction to magic damage with 3 cloth and 10% magic reduction with 4.

Depends on what you're trying to be really. Mages will not benefit from a mere 500SP, but most combat styled classes which focus less on SPR would. The 10% magic reduction is useful to any antimage builds so unless they want that 25 MDEF, they don't need to up cloth mastery. As for plate, health is useful to any class (1.7k not so useful for a hard tank, probably means the world to a cleric). 10% physical reduction is pretty self explanatory and increased stamina is marginally useful for classes with rushing skills that use them (usually they come with a long cooldown anyway so the lack a large stamina pool doesn't bug them), but a monk would find that that extra 16.5 stamina would mean 8 extra instances of 0 CD double punches.

So following W40k's deepest lore of suffer not the sorcerers of chaos (by purging them with holy fire first) would be sound advice?

I'm a swordsman aiming for fencer. Should I put some points in plate and just use that instead of leather?

I was aiming to be an evasion tank, but I keep hearing about how magic is going to fuck me up after a while.

They did a fucking horrible job explaining masteries, and why you should invest in them. So much money thrown down the fucking shitter. Fuck I'm pissed now.

Okay so Holla Forums likes math. Here's some more. The enhance attributes go up to 100, but it's extremely expensive to do so. So what's the sweet spot? It's 40. At level 40, enhancing an attribute is ~200k silver multiplied by the rank at which you get that skill. So multishot would be 200k and snipe would be 1.4m. 40 is basically just before the exponential costs start spiraling out of control. It costs 200k to go from 1-40, but for every 10 points after that it's gonna roghly double the total cost. 400k for 50, 800 for 60, 1.6m for 70, 3.2m for 80, 6.4m for 90, and 12.8m to take it all the way.

It's called P2P.

What's the deal with dilgele and why is it so expensive?

It's what goldsellers where using to exchange silver to their buyers.

Alchemists make health potions out of it. It's expensive because thousands of bots have farmed it and fixed the prices because IMC's market is retarded and has a minimum price system. What you do is you farm dilgele and then trade it 1:1 to 1.5:1 for Lv10 potions in person with an alchemist.

Upload complete.

Good luck!

mega.nz/#F!EtZSnDKL!xg2js2BZk1yuABE1NL5GXA

Token price adjustment should be next patch, not this one.

And the motherfuckers can't figure out why gold farmers are thriving in their game. Their stupid system is enabling this.

MOTHERFUCKING GENIUS IMC! Which fucking Gook needs to be sent to Siberia now.

I don't have enough disgust reaction images for this,

If I'm getting it correctly the table is for total price from 0 to the respective level, so its 99m for 100% increase. That's still absurd though.

This user here is correct. This is a cumulative price graph. It makes it still feasible to buff your C1-C6 buffs, but the scaling for skill enhance is just flipping horrible no matter what level it is in.

I took this thread's discussion about armor to heart and switched over from Leather Armor to Plate Armor. Started leveling up the attribute too.

I'm still dodging a lot, not as much as I used to, but still a lot.

Taking much less damage. From physical at least. Also I take even less damage if I pull out a shield. Seriously, enemies that hit me for 50+ damage when I'm wielding a 2h sword seem to have trouble hitting above 1 damage when I have the (+3) scallop shield out. The armor is a set of superior scale, none of it upgraded.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

Yeah planning to be ninja to go full cloth too since once my dex is up enough physical damage should be the least of my concerns. The MDEF from clothing should be great.

Did the devs broke something last update? I was running a smooth 100-200 ping just yesterday and now I'm running 400-600 consistently. Restarted everything and checked everything else. Checked my network and it seemed like my network monitor of ToS is spiking for no good reason to 150 Kbps (!!) every now and then.

Not only that, my direction starts getting sticky. I will be auto attacking mobs in one direction, turn to another direction and cast a skill only to have the character suddenly turn back to the direction I was autoattacking earlier and waste the skill hitting air.

Also, is it normal that the remote IP of the server leads to Amazon's AWS service (which I assume is parked in Singapore based on the description).

plate would be great if most non-magic enemies wouldnt deal strike damage, which mean +50% damage from some attacks.

Which is actually an advantage of Leather…. it soaks strike.

Meanwhile cloth is overpen'd and plate blunts slash.

"ideal" armor is complex.

Also, a tip on Fred missions, 3x plate + leather for tanking the golem or bear+tree, 3x plate + cloth for tanking the hedgehog and bear.

Oi niggas. Use the OP pics or switch it out for something more dank to make a new thread. We're in page 14 and bump limit.

pastebin.com/phTRW917

Thanks.

im with gf and on a phone. Lol ~theplaya

NEWTHREAD

NEWTHREAD

NEWTHREAD

NEWTHREAD

NEWTHREAD

NEWTHREAD

Yeah the same happens to me too.
Fucking hell.