Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse trailer

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

I just noticed his costume is home made. That's a nice touch.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

The reason MRSA is serious is because it's difficult to treat. It's in the name: Methicillin Resistant (ie. resistant to all penicillin based antibiotics) Staphylococcus Aureus

Of course, Bendis being a rich Jew probably won't die. But he will be sick for a very long time

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

MRSA is legitimately serious. Especially if sepsis sits in. Embed related. Chick talking about how she got MRSA and sepsis sunk in and she had to have all of her limbs removed, and her skin was falling off in patches so she's got scars all over her body from it.

The video itself is boring since she rambles a lot but shit like that is why I get so nervous when I'm sick.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

miles morales
again
AGAIN

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

shit like that is why I get so nervous when I'm sick.
You shouldn't be. People usually get MRSA from hospitals. I had to go to hospital last year and they swabbed me for MRSA just to make sure I didn't bring it in with me

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

I guess so? She made a song about Momotaro and about hotsprings and public baths.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Shit, this was meant for

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Finally found the name.

Campanella.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

ie. resistant to all penicillin based antibiotics

How many modern antibiotics are made with penicillin anymore, though? Virtually every fucking bacteria on the planet is resistant to it nowadays.

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

I said 'penicillin based' but what I meant was 'Beta-lactam antibiotics'

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

What does that mean?

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

Milles isn't half spic? why he look full Boyega in this awful animation?

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

They tend to draw him as full black in the comics.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Bendis could have lost his arms and legs
GOD DAMN IT. We were so close to being free from him!

John King
John King

Wankey claymation style instead of 60fps smoothnimation that is appropriate for Spider-Man's swinging.
Announcing movie a whole YEAR before it actually comes out as if SONY isn't known for changing shit at last minute.
SONY and Marvel disagreements killed Spectacular Spider-Man but they can agree on bringing this.
This
Hyper-realistic backgrounds with streamlined, oversimplified characters.
They make a black spiderman with the most unmemorable facial structure, it seems like still has baby fat.

On the upside maybe Miles can become a character now.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit