WTF IS THIS SHIT

mobile.twitter.com/EveryTrumpDonor

They have a bot that automatically posts every donor to the Trump campaign, obviously trying to "expose" people.

Somebody take this shit down please.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/LindsayYoung
github.com/LindsayYoung/campaign-bot
mobile.twitter.com/EveryTrumpDonor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they use public data it seems, it's just a trendy way to reformat existing information without adding any content. how hipster
no obvious way to take it down that I can see

it would be perfectly legal to do the same with shillary
it could be more informative to sort the results by contribution size, and cross-reference it with cunton foundation "donations" to identify bribery channels

Not really concerned about the bot, but that our government has an API…

You should be proud to support the greatest president of our time. Wear it as a badge of honor and don't let any leftest cuck tell you otherwise.

sweet ill have to look for my name

github.com/LindsayYoung

y

Leave it up, my name is on there twice somewhere. Plus it gives me peace of mind that he isnt going to need some superpac or heavy funding from corporate interests in 2020.

THIS THIS THIS

she seems to be the developer of the twitter bot software

No. But publishing people's working places and living places is going to cause liberals to call and email constantly and make our work life unbearable.

I'm not worried about that. I'm in Germany.

I'm worried about the working place safety for our brothers and sisters.

These liberal fucktards will most definitely call and email bomb employers and/or managers demanding some sort of punishment or firing.

That would indeed be a great thing.

The thing is that we really don't give a fuck, and we know who her big donors and conspirators are, use it to traject our energy and money away from them.

They use all their energy ON the donors and supporters.
That's the main problem we need to work on.

More March4Trump rallies, more widespread MSM exposure of crimes and illegal activities of Hillary and Dem camp.

We need to bring them war the way they do to us.

Just like liberals.
Literally no fucking difference anymore.

ebin xDDDDD

>>>/oven/

then the useful thing to do is make an easily searchable list (maybe simply a link to the official database, I don't know how readable it is) and cross-reference with all sjws who show standard liberal uppityness, known employees of fake grassroot joints, jewtube e-celebs, etc
everytime some cunt tries to gain virtue signaling points, we show her (lack of-) contribution to the lost cause

Fuck off shill.

It's not about the message.
I want the addresses and working places removed.

Imagine how many civil suits it would rain if we were to make a website posting all of Antifa's faces and addresses.

This is war faggot, in case you haven't noticed honor is reserved for the honorable. The gamebook for good goys was thrown into the trash for good in 2015.

These mentally ill niggers want to replace, depose and humiliate us and our children. Get fucked cuck.

Go listen to Sargon tell you how enlightened and rational you are faggot

you should get this reported to twitter as a harrassment campaign

Only if you're notorious in some way or another. If some normalfag has a personal vendetta against you, what are they going to do? Complain to your boss that you're conservative?

Not everyone has the internet resources like folks on certain Malaysian cartoon themed scarf knitting bulletins.

Those aren't the words of a cuck, they're the words of a disinfo agent. Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm kinda looking forward to getting published. I'll be on there a good four times. Any assmad faggot leftist cunts have a problem with it and I'll be forced to defend myself a la Sam Hyde only with a fun.

donald trump is funded by the people

It's more interesting that there are scripts hosted in a directory named "swagger" on this open government API.

as they did
I 'member this shit from almost a year ago when it first came up. There are two account's one that posts shrillaries donors and one that posts Trumps donors.

This thread is being shilled heavily. You've been warned.

It's incredible. How are these people still here?

Do they not realize they can't convert us?

swagger is an actual piece of software for api documentation

Great post nigger.

MASS REPORTING WILL TAKE IT DOWN YOU SHILL.

needs coincidence detector as well

checked

dude, stop calling everything slightly different from your ideas a shill
I've no clue if mass reporting could do anything, because I don't twitter but I know they're infested with sjwism up to the kike directors
so it's not obvious that mass reporting would do anything beside adding flags to the reporters accounts in twitter's bad-goys list

Here she is.

>mobile.twitter.com/EveryTrumpDonor

This confirms that Trump is a man of the people, there are no corporations on that tweetstream. All of the donations rnage from 100-2000 dollars.

Sweet Aryan Jesus! The teeth on the androgynous Jack/ie Napier there really follow you round the room. The gnashing of that equine dentition will haunt my nightmares.

I like how the very next post was some bejeweled shit.
Someone whip up a PAD clone with politicians and other officials instead of waifus. It'll be totes gangbusters!

egads top left

Fuck off shill, we support the God Empror and you faggots can't do anything about it.

I'm not telling you to stop donating to Trump, idiot.
I'm saying this makes you a target and you need to get it shut the fuck down by any means necessary.

Here she is.

Can you donate under a pen-name?
Also what's the minimum donation that the bot will post?

Fuck off get off my post nigger

pretty sure you can
but does it put more info other than just your name up?

sanic meme ackshyually

Is she definitely the one behind this bot? Because I'm sure all these people who have been targeted would like to know who to blame for the inevitable backlash they are going to get.

Tweeting out her name and workplace in response to the tweets will only get pulled, but there should be some way to shine a big spotlight on the cunt who's decided to "wall of shame" ordinary members of the public like this.

She works for 18f a GSA.

they use public data it seems, it's just a trendy way to reformat existing information without adding any content. how hipster
no obvious way to take it down that I can see
It could be in violation of data protection laws in various places. If it were someone in the UK doing this with UK citizen's data, they could be had for it if someone really wanted to fight for it.

You can always donate in a radical leftist name or even use a democrat senator or congressman name and where they work. I think people should start donating using the radical Berkeley professors names. All the CNN anchors should also be well represented. The biggest donation should be from Maddow. I'm sure some of the other radical lefties will believe it's true. It's called fake news or a reason.

There are way too many for this to be a good targeting strategy.

Perhaps we need something like that but for Shareblue donors

Data mining the FEC info, like a open secrets search on donations to candidates. Wonder if GSA money is being used? She retweets a lot of anti-Trump folks and also is a big UN supporter. Her poor UN is getting a big cut from the Trump admin so she may be salty. Big cuts to GSA stuff as well soon with the budget. You will be seeing many beltway GSA folks looking to cut the anti Trumpers in order to be more friendly and get some of those contracts. All the Obama leftovers in the GSA are on suicide watch for past months.

according to Twitter SJW rules, it's doxxing, so yes, you CAN take it down, retard

If just enough people report it, it goes down automatically too

Sorry I'm poor :(

We should send a Holla Forums redpill gift basket to everyone listed.

you mean a nice collection of memes, inspirational music, Holla Forumsbooks and congratulations in an easy zip?
great idea

how do you search for your donation?

Not hard to find, this is the guy or heavily involved.

It's only for donations of 200 or more, I remember donating 199 3 times and my name never showed up.

SINCE WHEN DO SJWS AND KIKES OBEY THE RULES THEY HAVE SET TO CONTROL WHAT THEIR PROBLEMATIC OPPOSITION SAYS, RETARD
see, I can cast insults too
there is no evidence at all that twitter will magically become honest and fair and will take down something that is not doxxing because it's public information when its purpose is to harm conservatives

Time to shame them for not donating

Suck a dick, CREW, you're obviously butt blasted about the idea of this being removed. We use the SJWs rules against them all the time.

no you don't, you moron, you use laws and rules that were made by non-sjws to fight them
the rules made by sjws themselves are arbitrated by them and are never applied to liberals
also, I don't suck dick and I'm not CREW

there's nothing wrong with taking donations though as long as it's not from a foreign government, though, yeah? even if you tried to expose Hillary this way, technically she didn't accept money from foreign governments because the money was laundered

Some things never change.

So then report it and get back to us.

Its not about there being anything wrong, its about exposing people so they can be targeted by groups like antifa.
That said, even if you exposed Clinton this way, and she DID technically accept money from foreign govs, her supporters wouldn't give a single solitary shit.

Hope they note I gave over $2,500.

If this was x voted y, here
This would have been severe jailtime

Reported. Your tricks won't work anymore.

Thank you brother.

I don't get how they're still here when they've been banned countless times.

Bring it on pussies. Implying I would gaf what some cucked normies do on Twitter.

Filter it through the coincidence detector first.
Have it only spit out the jewish names, so that the signal to noise ratio is better.

Hold up. Couldn't this negatively affect her employment?

Why don't we do this then?
Also post all the clinton supporters.
All the foundation donators.

Swagger is actually popular software

You're making trump support become wrongthink.
This shit stops now. Stop running from the light.

Exactly.
That's why we need to return the favour.
All trump supporters did was support trump. Clinton and antifa are supporting something far more sinister.

Time to doxx foundation supporters and their little rebel dogs.

Make them a target too then?

It seems like people in this thread want to stop this because it highlights trumps biggest supporters.
And we might see the truth about trump.

That might hurt a little if people here find dodgy connections.

Anyone who bought a hat for example contributed.

My name will surely show up eventually.

Never been interested about Trumps connections in new york? This might tell us something we need to know.

Fucking libshits, I just found a psychologist on this list and googled him. He had a single healthgrade review that was clearly just someone filling out everything as bad as possible. Think mine will at least restore his grade to a normal average.

mfw didn't have a card on me and buying hats at rallies could only be transacted that way for tracking purposes so a friendly stranger accepted my cash and bought me one using his information

Sup, CREW?

New tor.
Apparently questioning trumps connections at all is shilling.
I want the truth.

For every operative of kek there should be someone in the sunshine to bring balance. The light is right, as was foretold, but user kek ops are obviously effective. Let the donors play the money gang as we play the meme game.

Holy fuck you just can't help yourselves.

The device I'm using cuts out all the fucking time.
Jesus christ. Focus on the subject matter and answer why we shouldn't let this happen? This is about how much we can trust trump.

I want your head sawn off and the video posted to YouTube so I can jack off to it.

I used a cell phone's data connection over a broken USB line that had to be held in place with a rubber band for internet service for two months. I know all about having trouble with device connectivity, and your story still doesn't parse. You got basic terms wrong.

As for why, because it's already been public knowledge for months. This is doing nothing but trying to incentivize (((grassroots activism))) to harass and attack his supporters.

they try to talk computer talk, can give em credit for that I guess
why does my tor node not give a diff id in here

One would think stalking, intimidation, harassment violations could get the owners in a bit of trouble. Huge difference looking up info for personal use, quite another to use data to target people.

Donations are public? What the fuck, since when? I live in a dem state, all my friends are dems, parents, grandparents, all liberals. I am fucked I'd they find out.

Fuck it I guess I'll just gtfo and move like I've always wanted to if something happens.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Because 8ch/cloudflare doesn't know it's a tor node

That's a nice map user. But why does it have the Gadsden flag for sonora and chihuahua? I do like Walker's flag on Sonora/Lower California though

Campaign donations are public data, friend. ANY campaign donations … nudge nudge.

because they're paid to be here.
I would pay good money to know how long it takes before they get suicidal.

Let the world see I donated $5, I don't give a fuck

I've got enough ammo to supply a Marine platoon for a week.

Millions of people donated to Trump. Most to buy hats that advertised their loyalty. What are they going to do? Track down every donor's employers and family and tell them they donated to Trump's campaign?

This is just a scare tactic.

What this guy says:

wear it with pride.

We can do the same with Shillary donors too if we like. But we won't, because we're not losers grasping at straws.

This is scare tactics. Trying to shame people into voting a certain way, or discourage them from voting at all.

It's quite literally the same methods employed by both sides in the various plebiscites in the Prussian lands post WWI to decide which joined Poland.

It's also desperate and too late. Practically no employer will fire someone for voting Trump. No one fears organized violence from the left.

Only if you contribute 200 and over. The cap is conveniently set for Union donations to remain private.

So everyone who bought less than 8 hats is also exempt. Not that it even matters. No one fears physical reprisals from cucks.

Once again, it's SA Goons.

According to you can exceed $200 with multiple installments. Not sure if the kikes will find out about this loophole, though.

Do it.
I live in a blue state and made sure to keep my contribution below $100 so it would stay off most lists. My town voted 88% for Clinton, 3% for Trump. I understand the concern here,

bump

Ah, lmao. I didn't recognise them since I haven't played the 2D games in so long. RIP based PINGAS-man

What a hipster.

It would be perfectly fine to start tweeting all of the people in ctr and other groups one tweet at a time.

My boss voted Trump (I'm in CA), for obvious reasons. It was fun working there, was able to speak openly positively about Trump. Still baffled me how he had CNN as his homepage, bought every scandal, but still wanted Trump more.

No idea. Wondered why Don't Tread is in Mexico too.

Ok cool, I donated $150 in two donations.

Trump should have fucking won CA

DO NOT RETWEET!!!!!!!!

Also, looks like a lot of Jew names top kek

wait what if marks name gets posted? is he going to get doxxed?

OPEN SEASON FOR A RED HARVEST

I might have found your problem

Don't you get it? They are trying to desensitize and confuse the word "shill" itself. Obviously, there are posters in here full of shit, which means that the enemy is not comfortable with the tactic and that we should pursue it. The fact is that our enemy's "support" is fake, astroturfed, and traitors and foreigners. Our support base is actually real. The most damaging thing to come out of a doxx wouldn't be a "doxx"–it would be all the fake "supporters" these faggots botting us DON'T have.