Stellaris thread

Stellaris is a nice mixture of the life of brian and an intergalactic marriage simulator.

also, Stellaris thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

www57.zippyshare.com/v/S3757gBS/file.html#
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
virustotal.com/en/file/e1e34398ca60a2afa94112ce044981cdb5ad3768cf6b5c9adba24789c1b121ac/analysis/1464652913/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682410226&searchtext=
stellaris.smods.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's fix that.

Am I still the only one to find the abandoned Ringworld that is babysat by Stations?

I want a full EVE Online overhaul for this game.

Stellaris is flat and has extremely low replayability in its current state

prove me wrong

I'm doing my fifth campaign right now

im having fun

Can't really.
It's pretty shit, to be honest, you need autism to play it for more than 20 hours.

BTW the Clarke beta is out, does anyone know where one can download it without the Steam, etc, etc?

Why would you want to download a broken patch?

So when does Clarke come out of beta? Didn't they say something about "this week"? Or is the patch just that broken?

It would help if semi-pacificist super diplomat federation play was possible, currently the only way to make a decent empire is to constantly conquer and assimilate/purge. I just want a game where internal politics are just as engaging and dangerous as the aliens outside of it

Meh, still better than the current version.

I'm fucked, and one just declared war on my ally.

wat?

Maybe if federations came with certain specific drawbacks, like free migration between species.

You know, like a big dumb corrupt EU in space.

And then votes on issues are done on a per-planet basis and the ethics of the majority pop dictates how they vote. So you can go full Great Replacement… This is actually intriguing now that I think about it. Pop warfare.

How are we supposed to prove you wrong if we all agree with you? The only people who are defending the game in its current state is reddit and the faggots at paradox's forums.

Like real life then?

I know it's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek but still.

Paradox is a bunch of swedish cucks. We know.

You love the taste of flouride. We know.

You lose, fuckface.

Yes, climate changes. But there is absolutely no evidence that humans are having any impact on the climate whatsoever. In order to establish an actual human impact in a statistically significant way, you must show a modern trend that deviates from a baseline of appropriate duration. Because geologic processes spanning millions of years are responsible for tremendous amounts of variation in global temperatures, an appropriate baseline must necessarily include millions of years of data to account for this variation. Not only are we not in a period of “record high temperatures,” we are in one of the coldest periods in the past 65 million years.

IMAGE ONE

There is absolutely no evidence that current temperatures are outside the trend of totally natural variation, and all attempts to make it appear that way are misleading you by truncating the data to a sample of statistically insignificant size. And then they apply their misleading, exponential curve-fits and smoothing effects for dramatic purposes.
The earth had had ice caps for maybe about half of the time over the past 500 million years. The picture shows rapid periods of melting and re-glaciation over periods of a few thousand years. There is nothing abnormal about current melting rates.

IMAGE TWO

The sea level has been rising at a very steady and predictable rate over the past 8-10,000 years since the emergence from the last major glacial period with no deviation at all from this trend even as humans began industrializing. When environmentalists show you graphs going back 50-100 years of rising sea level data, they omit the fact that this is both on-trend and completely expected.

IMAGE THREE

We have no actual data that indicates that climate is in any way behaving abnormally, much less due to human impact. The only thing we have is a hypothesis that CO2 affects climate in a meaningful way, which is what climatologists attempt to model. But those models make terrible predictions.

IMAGE FOUR

If your hypothesis consistently churns out inaccurate predictions–no matter how many times you tweak the knobs and change little fudge-factors here and there–then your hypothesis is shit and must be discarded. Morons who believe in this garbage have no understanding of basic epistemology, let alone science–and that goes for the so-called “scientists” peddling this mystical bullshit.
CO2 is only hypothesized to have the impact on global climate that the alarmists claim. But this has failed to be demonstrated in two major (but related) ways. First, carbon dioxide levels are currently being measured at several hundred ppm higher than measured from ice core samples. Now, it must also be cautioned that you can’t necessarily compare these two sets of data because they represent two different methods of measurement, and have other potential biases. However, even assuming that its true that CO2 levels are much higher–and that they’re caused by human activity–current temperatures are not deviating from the normal historical trends in line with CO2.

IMAGE FIVE

Not only are current temperatures not outside the normal trend, we are in one of the coldest periods in the past 65 million years. Also, current temperatures (at the peak of the current 100ky cycle) are actually lower than past 100ky cycles, meaning that we are expected to either warm further just by way of natural variation or we are in an unusually cold peak period.
Second, climate models that use CO2 as a major driver for global temperatures are not producing accurate predictions for global temperatures. This is at least good initial evidence that the alarmist stance on the CO2/climate hypothesis is false. Notice that current temperatures are in no way deviating from normal trends. and that the two “scary red dots” are not observed data, but “predictions.” But, as we already know, the observed data is wildly lower than the predictions. These people are completely full of shit.

Do you have this copy pasta in case someone disagrees with you on global warming? Holy shit lad, that's some extreme level shitposting

www57.zippyshare.com/v/S3757gBS/file.html#

Here's this.

Why do you think that what you have said disproves what I said?

I'm not the guy that you answered to, neither do I care about global warming or Earth for any matter. I'm just impressed by your autism

You are the reason that the economy is collapsing.

No one disagreed with the joke. No one said anything about it not being a joke. The point is that the premise of the joke is false.

This is the 2nd or third time I saw this autistic spam this copy pasta. He is definitely trolling.

wew

Your info graphs dont mean shit without links

Fuck off back to 4chan and come back when you actually have a game instead of a shitty DIY beta version of a game, Jewahn.

This is the same game that talks about quantum entanglement being used for FTL communication, even though it was proven unable to do that some 25 years ago. At least they should have said "discovered some new form of quantum entanglement" or some such.

The default human ruler is a black woman, so it's important to support the game regardless of the current state of its gameplay.

1. learn what an infographic is
2. The sources are in the images.

I’m actually still not convinced about that, myself. What we know sure doesn’t lend to it, though.

Oy vey, motherfucker.

But it doesn't have any sources at all.
You have to be trolling.

It has sources. You are an illiterate sack of shit. You’re quite obviously the faggot from the other thread.

Where?
Where nigger?
Everyone made fun of you last time you posted your bullshit.

that's more a reason to avoid it if king nigger has been any indication of black leadership.

In the images, you blind faggot.

Oxymoron.
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

to be fair,. only the last three pics have citations for their data.

You are one dedicated troll. You are spamming the same bullshit in 2 threads at once. How much money do you get from your autism paychecks?

Nope.They all do.

Thanks for admitting that AGW is fake.

I don't need to disprove anything with no proof user.

I don't need to disprove anything with no proof user.

Are you psychic user?
Or do you also have the amazing gift of common sense.

b62880
has got to be one of the most retarded trolls on Holla Forums

You know, if that's true, you really should have let one of the other guys field that one. "NUH UH THERE'S A BUNCH OF US" coming from the ONE guy actually accused of being a troll comes off as a pretty weak retort.

see

Post a source then user.

Did. Learn how to read.

Can anyone repost the link for the russian website with the stellaris mods?

How legit is this?

Scan from this file.

virustotal.com/en/file/e1e34398ca60a2afa94112ce044981cdb5ad3768cf6b5c9adba24789c1b121ac/analysis/1464652913/

i just came here for the webm but you didn't post it
so i'm posting it to satisfy my ocd
fuck you
also stellaris is shit
kill yourself

have a nice day

Well shit. Ain't got nothin' to lose anyhow.

Gallente doesn't make any sense, it would be better as fanatic xenophile, individualist, and Minmatar should be opposite with respect to fanatic. Also someone has already made the entire EVE map steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682410226&searchtext=

any weeb shit mods?

Yeah I gave it a whirl. It doesn't work the best as the Mod author says.

Gallente are a Hedonist society, who sell every vice a man could, with a corrupt democracy and hidden Fascism enforcing it's way of life. (Black Eagle company).
they might seem like it on the surface but their response to the Caldari wanting independence was to blockade and bombard Caldari Prime.

I was trying to go beyond just what the Lore blurbs say. Then again I've been Caldari for a long time and I might have a skewed view :^)

Also funny enough, the Jove Directorate did exactly as they should have. They are at the moment the largest and most deadly empire outside the Fallen ones in the game.

Also I set the game so it would only start with the 5 EVE empires I made. There are like 2 dozen empires. It's amazing how many civilizations jump into space after the start of the game.

I fell into that trap, except the rest of the galaxy is one big federation too.
And then the two fallen empires declared war on my ally too.
Essentially, the AI ceded some of my best planets and I spent the next 100 years building up a fleet to vassalise my former ally, leading them to conquer all the fallen empires and then turn to face the federation that once opposed me.
I'm only a few years from victory now.

Post good race ideas, I am trying to make a SJW one, the homeworld is Safe Space Prime, any ideas?

Xenophile, Pacifist, Spiritualist. Decadent, Slow Learners….and well, I honestly can't think of any positive traits.

Probably communal, at least. And conformist.

THE SOURCE IS IN THE IMAGE YOU RETARDS

Sage

I really want this now

Download a mod that lets you pick multiple traits and, what were they called, talents? Also take a look through workshop to find a mod to enrich your game :^), vanilla is so empty it'll be boring even as a SJW empire, and knowing Paradox's fanbase there are probably shitload of SJW mods

Is this possible?

Who else has taken over a Fallen Empire?

Wot wot, are you suggesting Paradox is shoehorning their own politic into their games? I'll have you know Paradox takes a dim view to politics being associated with their games and have taken down mods that have done just that. I mean, you're not seriously suggesting Paradox are a bunch of hypocrites, are you? Preposterous!

How do ringworlds function anyway? Are they just bigass planets or do they also get massive production bonuses or what?

Nigga we JUST got this thread back on topic

They come at max planet size, decked out with all that good shit that fallen empires built, all of which give some pretty great bonuses in power money and production rocks. I'd still like to see like one user said, the ability to reverse engineer their tech though, beyond that living metal stuff, cause if you leave any ringworld in a sector then the ai replaces all the dark matter power plants and industrial complexes with your infinitely shittier versions. Maybe that was changed though, I haven't bothered grabbing a ringworld in a while.

I came here to laugh at you.

Wouldn’t you have to be xenophobic to do this properly? That would give you all sorts of negatives while you were immigrating.

That’ll be DLC all on its own. $3.99.

A full, unbroken ring-world counts as 4 planets, and each part holds 40 pop.
So yeah, they pump out a lot of resources.

I tried my best, not using steam so no mods installed atm, the orignal leader of them had the name of this file

I came here to tell you that you and your autistic fuckbuddies ruined a perfectly fine thread.

Assuming Paradox doesn't pull a Sengoku and just abandon Stellaris to focus on HoI4.

Still going, isn’t it? They were blown the fuck out and crawled away back to their paid shill masters.

I don’t even want Vicky III anymore.

nice system, post your custom empires/nations you faggots

Stellaris is their best selling DLC platform, you can be sure they milk it until blood comes out.

I guess there isn't a better equivalent to be unbending and unwilling to adapt to to other cultures.

Consider the following, fuckwit.

Everyone crawled away once the thread hit the bump limit, especially you. Half the thread is everyone trying to explain what a source is.

I mean, that's obvious to us, space opera themed 4x/gs hybrid has far more audience share and profit potential than fourth rehash of niche WWII game that is guaranteed to piss of its niche audience due to casualization and not appeal to the casual audience who doesn't give a shit about WWII. But we're talking about Paradox here, not a company known for making good decisions.

Look anthropogenic climate change is an overhyped BS scare tactic to sell the stupid public on carbon taxes and cap-and-trade/carbon credit bullshit that will act as a crypto-currency and means of money laundering for big players, will be an overwhelming burden for smaller producers and manufacturers, and will not do a single thing to limit carbon emissions, it will only redistribute wealth from the first world world to the third.

Hell the only card the AGW proponents have in their deck is evoking the big oil company boogeyman and repeating the lie that only oil company scientists say AGW isn't happening, when in fact, the big transnational oil companies have been on board this scam for decades now and the only scientists who oppose this bullshit don't get big payoffs unless you count professional ostracism a payoff. Quit pretending science is this noble quest for truth and realize it's just another business and it all starts making sense.

Paradox makes tons of money for little investment and they are now owned by a chink corp that is known to make tons of money for little investment.

Just because their decisions are bad for the consumer, doesn't mean they are bad for them.

Posting custom races

Just

They're profitable in the short term, but their crass cashgrabs will end up hurting their long-term profitability and viability. Mark my words, were in the decline to extinction phase of Paradox unless some drastic changes occur within. All it would task is for one half-way decent and responsive competitor to intrude into their niche and take them on and they're finished.

Humanity's

Man, who cares about long term sustainability? Make profit now, sell or rebrand the IPs later. The iron is hot now.

reminder not to buy the game, the devs are SJW, pirate it

Okay, reported.
Okay, reported.
Some care. Get fucked.

It hasn’t hit the bump limit.

Who the fuck even buys paradox games except reddit tier retards? They milk their paying customers like cashcows

I bought CK2 because it used to be a good game until they shat all over it.

Accidental sage but whatever.

Your money probably went to the people who actually made the game good then. I doubt Paradox still has the same staff

Yeah, I bought base CK2 because I loved original CK and I loved EU3. Was there some major internal staff changes between CK/EU3/HoI2 era to the HoI3/CK2/EU4 era of Paradox, because everything about their design philosophies a business practices radically changed during the shift between those two periods.

Whatever you want to do.

Damn straight. Just pirate them. Make them burn.

I only buy the games after all the DLC for it is out, and only the base game (which probably dropped in price at that point), with any addons 100% pirated. It is only at that point do I consider it a fair trade for my money.

But there are no sources in the images, That makes them complete horseshit user.

he's bait as fuck its hella obvious

Downloading this game right now.

Be the best damn jihad you can be user.
God Speed.

This game is fun. Not enough to forgive the devs or buy it, but fun.

Truly a space opera, post your custom civ/faction/race you dip

There's a lot of things they need to change and add. One of them is showing the current leader species as the origin species. I was pretty confused when I talked to a mammal leader which showed an image of his species as the origin species of his empire, and then checked their homeworld and it was full of molluscs with the same species name.

Nah I found it pretty early on, took it out with an 8k stack of ships and stole all the fallen empire tech. Sanctuary is beautiful.

It's just a default human one with a couple different configurations, mostly for the buffs.
It won't allow me to post pics for some reason but
>everything else on default/random, for the alien pussy or cloaca does not wait

*objectively god tier warp travel

what a fag

It's fun to have help and help them grow in return. I'm planning on taking those 6-7 planets between us and the League of Evon and give it to them, hopefully allowing them to grow stronger.

have fun with fallen cock and prethoryn tentacles up your ass

It's a default human one with a couple different configurations, mostly for the buffs.

It's just a default human one with a couple different configurations, mostly for the buffs.

Fallen empires leave you alone as long as you don't bother them. The only annoying one I can think of are the keepers of knowledge who will war you if you try to research dangeous tech like sentient AI.
As for the prethoryn, they are 100% doable solo. If you're big enough you should be able to handle them no problem.

I'd maintain that they are Fanatic Xenophiles BECAUSE of their violent reaction when one of their peoples decided to leave. It created a tear in the culture's fabric of diversity, which they decided to have closed.

Also that, while your analysis of their government is correct, the point of the ethics is not to say something about what is 'truly' believed by invisible higher-ups, but what is practiced by the population and propagated by the society.

but most SJWs do actually do that.
alot of their friendly-fire incidents are nameless faggots attacking at the drop of a hat.
they're the hyper-aggressive Pomeranian, all that rage and aggression but the actual offensive capacity of a squirt-gun due to how pyhsically weak they typically are and their extreme adversity to guns and the notion of self-defense.

admin is really the best name for the sjw empire, they did it for free

stellaris.smods.ru/
Nice repeating digits