Stranger Things Season 1 > Season 2

Stranger Things Season 1 > Season 2

Best was relationship with Jim and Eleven

Worst was indian girl with super powers leading a group of mostly female bad asses

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=d2MJgPHTr5w
wmagazine.com/gallery/hottest-television-actors-nicole-kidman-milo-ventimiglia/all
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4418963/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reddit Things, the only show you've never heard of before tumblerettes memed it into existance, featuring mulattos and mongrels, and an ugly wannabe lesbian girl.

This time with with 200% poz included, call 1-900-ASS-FAG now!

Why do people like this garbage?

First season was good, alternate dimension, secret lab running strange experiments and scary monsters inside walls.

Season 2 has a smoke monster and dog lizard monsters. Stars off very slow, characters forgot what happened last year. Will, the boy who was trapped in the alternate dimension last season seems hell bent on not having his brother or mom watching over him when he almost died and was stuck in walls last season.

Eleven doesn't seem to get as much screen time as last, there is one episode focused entirely on her but she runs off with another super power female and it was pointless and boring.

Watched both seasons; and it is just Amblin Tribute garbage.

Well problem #1 is it suffers from Once upon a Time flash back syndrome
Then there's that 7th Episode
And last it rips off itself ffs!

And I like how, aside from the supernatural nemesis, the group's main enemy was the eeeeevil white guy who drove a V8 and smoke cigarettes while lifting weights and listening to metal and didn't want his little sister hanging out with a nigger.

I cant bear watching Season 1

Nevermind that this big beefy kid was taken out by his little whore sister who threatened to crush his balls with a nailbat. Gotta love that shit.

I think there was some psychology behind it in Billy's personality that made him back off afterwards but they failed to flesh it out enough to make it visible, so we end up with a non-nonsensical skip in behavior.

I thought it was clear as day.

No shit Sherlock, you brainlets actually had to watch it to figure this out?

Don't be a homophobe, user.

Embed related is better than both.

hooktube.com/watch?v=d2MJgPHTr5w

that's not how you spell Dustin & Steve

The first 4-5 episodes were good / OK. After that the writing declined sharply. Favorite scene is where they pour gasoline on the carpet in their house and light it and don't die of smoke poisoning.

Meme show.

I used to love this show, but it's gotten really stale

I want to cuddle Eleven but fuck Millie. And I want to protect Will.

Right? And wtf is the institute still open when a year ago it was in the newspaper that they kidnapped and faked the death of a child. Only on s2e1 and done with this stupid shit.

i was disappointed in max & billy, i thought they were gonna be like russian spies trying to figure out what's going on in hawkins but nope, they're just abused kids. lame.

s2 wasn't awful but it had a seriously lower quality all around to it. pretty much the only praise i can give it was the comfy hopper/eleven dynamic. everything else was trash though. cgi sucked, shit was horribly predictable, sean astin was wasted, and all the cuckery going on annoyed me to no end.

Rudy also died pretty early in tv series the strain

wow but hollywood will most likely mess her up

webm

100% this. This season had legit problems, but the Holla Forums aspect of it was too heavy handed to ignore. Even my wife thought the black kid + irish girl combo made no sense and was hamfisted.
And everything you listed doesn't fit the 80s throwback feel at all.

It makes me sad seeing this girl get corrupted before our eyes, and over the course of just a year. She's going to be insane before she gets to adulthood.
I'll obviously never have kids, but I would never let them get into entertainment. That's a dream that's worth crushing.

Heard they're setting the nigger kid up with the white girl in season 2 because jews complained about season 1 being too white friendly.

dunno about the reason why but i can confirm the nigga got the ginger girl

you can tell she's gonna age like milk

I bet this dude is also a faggot

Remember the 80's?

Thought Season 1 was good and Season 2 was better, just in a different way. As far as I can tell, the showrunners are completely ignoring the Internet and just writing good sci-fi/horror against an 80's backdrop. Also, the sperg in me loves the DnD comparisons (Vale of Shadows, Demogorgon, True Sight, Mind Flayer, etc) to the "real world" problems they face. For some who didn't grow up in the 80's, they may view the pop-culture throwbacks as trying too hard. For people like me, it's like remembering all the fun times I wasted playing Galaga and Centipede while watching it on tv.

Fuck off faggot.

Season 1 started off kind of interesting with the first 4 or so episodes, then went off the rails towards the end, culminating in that retarded ending.

Season 2 was just plain retarded from the get-go. Steve and Dustin were the only two good things about it.

Nancy's mom, do not forget her. Her one scene with California douche bro in episode 9 was better than most of season 2.

if that's a 10, then Bliss is a 537

And this is a good example of how not to do it. Turned from a person into a puppet. Straight down the uncanny valley.

I bet her thigh gap smells really good

What's unusual about her?

Clearly the shirt reads unusua, which is probably mandarin for 'super sexy'

'The Perfect 10', it was a line about his gimmick. Do you even watch WWE or do you just shitpost with the 10 images of Alexa Bliss you have?

This is the reason I won't watch it. And I really wanted to see what Millie looked like in the new season. Might just fast forward through it.

Smells like pickles and bits of pretzel.

They're barely human.

You don't like girls getting BLACKED?

Already looks like that and dressing like that sad in a few years she'll probably be smoking, with tattoos and on number 50 guy :(

nancy's mom is a genuine milf and i want to give her kids half-siblings.

why is princess being sexualized?

of course I watch. it was a joke, you autist.

also, I have over 100 Bliss pics

I think you know (((why))).

like poetry

little girls love older men

It's a new meme.

per popular demand, here's a fresh Bliss

Plain clothes bliss is best bliss.

I don't know man, her ring gear has a certain appeal too

or… never mind, here's the online article from W Magazine
wmagazine.com/gallery/hottest-television-actors-nicole-kidman-milo-ventimiglia/all

I don't think I'm the autist here.

Because she is sexy?

that's nothing. the Maisie guy has like 3,000 Maisie pics

and 0 attractive waifus.

Children aren't supposed to be 'sexy' you pedo freak. At the very least, the mass society shouldn't be labeling them as such.

Absolute decadent.

Whew

yes they are. biology doesn't care about arbitrary, self-imposed, human-defined limitations. pubescent girls are capable of reproduction and subsequently possess traits that males find sexually attractive. in fact, chances of birth defects in offspring are lower relative to the youth of the mother. youth is very closely correlated with health.

Just because they begin to be capable of reproducing doesn't immediately make them desirable. They are only in the early phases of sexual development. You can impregnate a 13 year old but she will still face far more difficulties in childbirth than a 16 year old girl, since her body isn't as developed.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4418963/

Who cares about impregnating her? I just want to admire her sexy self.

In biology, the ideal range for human reproduction is 16-20 years old, on the higher-scale of the range if you are speaking of prosperous nations and high quality nutrition (which is the case for most people today).

And even thought marriage was legal once fertile in most cultures, it was a rare event by all research of historical record, less than 2% of the cases, most marriages happened after 17 years old.

Now do all of us a favor and castrate yourself, sub-human scum.

What we're really arguing here is whether or not Millie and girls her age are sexy, not whether they can have kids or not. And it is a fruitless argument because she is obviously sexy.

Not to any high-testosterone male, she isn't.

So you're going to blatantly ignore your whole argument in:
(You)

So I proved that 13 year old girls, while capable of reproduction, aren't suited for it. This refutes your point that men would find pubescent girls attractive and your statement that the more youthful the girl, lesser birth defects she has. The statement is true for women between 20-40 years old but not completely true for pubescent girls as you claim.

Just fess up and say YOU find her attractive, but to say society as a whole should treat young girls as such is just asinine and is generally a flat out bullshit statement.

Please.

Third quote wasn't me.

Didn't take long to whore herself out.

Probably got taught by (((someone backstage)))

No. What kind of bait is this?

Also, why is this show so overrated? I made it about 30 or 40 minutes into the the first episode of season 2 and just had to turn it off. It seems tailored to young adults with all the teenage romance and stuff. And there is no mystery or motivation to keep me watching or guessing what will happen. Seriously a meme show.

Normalfags liked the first season for some reason. 80s nostalgia is one thing,

But it's way too heavy handed. It's like, how many 80s songs and movie posters and video games do you have to show. I get it, it's the 80's! Fuck, nigger.

Friendly reminder that movies like No Country for Old Men and Brokeback Mountain took place in the eighties but didn't need to load up on references because the creators weren't pop-culture worshiping manchildren.

I thought that was the 70s

o' rly nao?

Pretty sure a significant portion is the eighties. It crosses a couple decades.

Stranger Things thread
Saad

Steve's cool, but this is a Millie thread now.

¿por qué no los dos?

Can't wait for her inevitable psychotic breakdown in a few years.

So much better than that boy pretending to be a girl the pedos like to shill.

Well then.

If her sister can't break her then she'll probably be fine… probably

It was fucking shit

Her sister sounds like she is a lot more charismatic than her. I hope to see her in movies soon.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

who was nancy being? i get that steve was tom cruise, but i couldn't figure out her dumb costume at all.

I expect she'll come out of the closet later

She's literally Carrie (((Fisher)))'s clone.

In your dreams xlumpfkins

You know it will happen.

Wew

is that a stuffed bra or is she already 2old?

ew

MAISIE'D

Nah, just right.

Ya know like goldilocks…

It might be slightly, or that one in particular just has extra padding

it's the law of Holla Forums

sorry i don't make the rules

At least give a pic with her whole booty ;)

check 'em

She's actually her clone. She was grown in a lab by Disney and was released recently because Carrie's drug habit was going to kill her any day and it did.

You think she's planning something?

That cracked me up, thanks user
Have some more millie

Jesus, my heart.

Christ, is that her parents?
Anyway, thank you for your service. Dumping what I got.

Lol nah

Sharing is caring yo

looooool wow you made a graphic that looks like the thing you don't like's logo and made it say "reddit" instead. HAHAHAHAHAHA, you're so clever, man ;^)

What did she mean by this?

Nothing.
That you're reading into it like a plebsperg.
That she's literally the clone of Carrie (((Fisher)))

gross

I think you mean Natalie Portman

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/tumblr/

>>>/auschwitz/

Do you have a single source for this?

haha no I don't

If I was a mod this thread would be fucking gone.

We haven't done anything wrong.

You posted a bad tv netflix show

and you probably post cuckime.

Stranger Things isn't bad.

I don't infact I'm the guy who would delete those threads

Anything netflix is bad

Check out Wheelman

so you're just pretending to be retarded?

Name of song, btw?

Srsly, I jacked off to this with sound on, so now there's spiritual attachment to it. Pls respond.

Lol Idk milliebro, just a clip I have

fuck you. millie is perfect, not jewish.

Millie is perfect

Thanks. I will keep digging.

She's a brat but she's a hot brat.

meme show for numales and budding numales

if you like this you are classless

tfw that half jewish boy with black hair is by far the hottest little tart and most fuckable of anyone on the show

Def a babe. More feminine than Slimmy by a lot.

Season 2 is fucking filler until the last 2 episodes
Then they rip off fucking Xmen without any shame

FUCKING BRETT GELMAN
I just cancelled my Netflix payments and sent off an email. Why didn't you fuckers tell me? Cancel your Netflix subscriptions RIGHT NOW. How many episodes is he in? I can't stand to look at this fuck's face one more second, not after what he did to Sam. FUCK..
I should've known this FUCK. I should've FUCKING known this. Are the Jew brothers friends with him or something?

someone fucking answer me already holy shit

what the FUCK

fuck he's back on screen. I'd just turn it off but I'm watching with people right now and they're pissed off that I'm complaining about Brett Gelmann.

What did she mean by this?