My daughter was kidnapped

I don't know if i'll get help from yu anons, but Holla Forums is pretty much the rare place where I can talk about that.

I met my wife when I started to work for an important European bank, 20 years ago. Nice girl, clever one, I thought I was pretty lucky to get her. When I say she was clever, she was pretty much the most amazing women I ever met. When I say "amazing", it's all bout her memory. She was like able to remind everything, from the single thing I said when we met to the color of the shoes I wear on that specific day.
We started to date, she was also working in the bank with me and told me she was orphan. However, when we married 2 yr after, she introduced me her father, a smart guy who also worked in the bank, like THE director of the bank.
This guy was something quite like her. A good memory (not as good as her), and some damn crazy people he knew well in Wall Street and Hollywood. He knew well his job, and I though he was some kind of a crazy guy who though we were all controlled by Intelligence Services. He spoke fluently 5 languages, as my wife did.
The moment I was the most astonished about him was on 9/11. We were supposed to get a plane to go in L.A. and she got a called from him. She canceled right after, she did not tell me why and she never told me why. I was supposed to die on that day, and I'm sure he knew about what was going to happen.
This guy died in the middle 2015 and I came to help my wife to empty his house. I found several masonic ring and a notebook. Don't ask me why, but I kept the book with me. It was filled with some kind of code, I did not pay attention at that time.
I forgot about it and found it like a yr after. My wife was next to me and from the moment she saw it, she took it violently. We had an argument, a violent one, and I let her with the notebook. She did not tell me more about it, the only thing I had learn from this night is that she was raped by her stepfather and that she never wanted to hear anymore about him.
I found the notebook weeks after and took pictures of the pages. She spotted me and took it again. Then she left me without telling me anything.
From that Saturday night, I have been alone with my daughter and the week after, I was fired from my job. It was without motivation, I was just asked to leave.
I left the country with my child. It was in the middle of 2016.
Things became easier in my life.
Last Saturday, I was getting back from my job when I'm pretty sure I've seen my wife next to the house. On Sunday evening, my house was "visited" when I was out for dinner with my girl Jane, for her 7th birthday. My computers were stolen, external hdd, photos, some administrative papers, IDs. Like if these people were only here for them, and knew where to find them.
This evening, my daughter did not come back from school. I went to the police and when I gave my name, they forced me to leave. I went to another police station and they told me they would do their best to find my daughter. I wait for 2h filling papers and talking with them, next there boss call them and tell me they do not know me, that I have nothing to do here and must leave now. It's like nobody wants to listen to me.
I have no left picture of my child, she is called Jane, she wears a blue dress, blond of hair, green eyes and we live next to Winnipeg. I am pretty sure this has all to do with this notebook and with my wife and with her father.
I don't know if it can help, but here are the pic I have from the notebook. Reading them now, I feel like I have had something I shouldn't. Not everything is cyphered and some stuff like "kill Sanders" with H.C. (like Hillary Clinton) next to it rings a bell to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinotube.info/channel/user/UCXjJGlTjHbjkwW8fN56CnQg/CG4QAA
congress.gov/bill/103rd-congress/house-bill/1305/all-info
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel bad for you, I can't do much but hopefully you get your daughter back.

but then who was phone

This is some next-level larping.

There are no pictures of your daughter? At all?? Sounds like poppycock to me

reported for larping

Which country did the bank director originate from?

start with a police report next time, faggot

Autistic larper wannabe arg creator fuck off. Your kid has been eaten in an illuminati sex ritual to summon reptilians. Mystery solved. You'll find her ravaged spirit trapped in the moon matrix.

kek

3edgy5me

Is halfchan down or something?

99.9% chance she's with a nigger

I know that feel user. Exact same thing happened to me. But then I used my particular set of skills to find the kidnappers and killed the whole group. Just wiped em the fuck out.

I can not believe I am to say this, but you seem like the nice person :) I would like to take a minute just sit right there and read this, I am in need of the help. I am in my country of home in the west Africa born and raised, where my family ruled as the royalty. Unfortunately, my life got changed, turned upside down. A couple of men, who were down to no good, started making trouble in my kingdom. They set us up the lies. Now, the people of my kingdom have accidentally my family's rule (with violence), and due to the fate, I am the only surviving member family. Looked at my kingdom and realized I must flee…what do?

I currently have the fortune of over €9000 million monies, but it is in a offshore bank account in a Switzerland in the Europes I can not get to. I need to get to the Europes, where I have all the safety and money and riches. If you can help, I need an hero. Please send my 10,000$ so that I can fly to the safety. All my wealth are belong to you in reward, but I am disappoint if you do not halp. A winner is you I am sure, the God blesses you.

Regards,
Prince Omari Anikulapo-Kuti

FBIAnon is a LARPer, go to the REAL FBI.

My daughter was also Taken.

No, she was milked for blood to be injected into old fags to keep them young. Then breed to create more milklings and only then was she eaten in an illuminati sex ritual to summon reptilians.

OP we are like 114.88% sure your larping, but if not you need to add in a lot more detail. Shit we could use, not just some scribbling. Talking names (including baker guy), birthrates of everyone etc.

Scribbling contains 'Brexit' and '7/7'.
Dates are in DDMMYYYY.
I doubt Winnipeg.

Most important thing: 'KeK UC'

Fuck off with your roleplaying retard

r u tryna trick me again?

I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Those images have a pretty big file size. Are you hiding something in them?

He says the notebook was made by his wife's son's father, who was european. Learn to read.

Also, OP. If what you're saying is true, then I doubt we'll be able to find anything from this "code". To me it looks like nothing but reminders to himself, and if his memory really was so great, then he'd only need a single word or number to help remember something.

I bet the Jews are behind this.

If you want us to help you're going to need to dig in further to the father, and give us their dox.

Where. By all means, point to where, and I'll never come back.

What does that even mean?

post her tits or GTFO

IF you're not LARPing, then:

Your wife was probably a sex kitten. She was assigned to you, and to disappear all the evidence if you caught wind of certain secrets.

Look into the details of your own life, it might not be a coincidence you two ran into each other. Find connections and come back with anything incriminating.

I'm gonna say something that won't be very popular around here…
Take this to 4chan. Not because it doesn't belong here, but because here you're most likely talking to a demographic composed of people who can somewhat function in society.
Not to diminish this board in any way. It is just that, over at halfchan, you're more likely to run across some mega-autist who breaks codes for a hobby and never goes outside.
My advice is to clearly photograph all the pages, then post it over there with an aggressive title, like: "HELP ME DECODE THIS MASON CODEBOOK"

time to get those memes rolling
Fuck guns and fuck law, we solve this with mememagic, or end the world in the process

Thank You, Ebola Chan

If any of this is true, then I don't think your life is in any danger, but you will probably be committing suicide very soon.

Your wife was a Mason. You tried looking behind the curtains, and photographing some very secretive documents, so now you're being destroyed. Isn't that much already obvious to you?

If your daughter is anywhere, she is not living some happy life with her mother. She is probably already dead. Or sold off to a paedophile group that operates with the support of individuals (masons) who have command over authoritive/judicial branches of power. If you meant nothing to your wife, then the daughter meant even less to her.

But everything on this website is fictional, and only a fool would believe anything written here.

The top-right line on the first image reads: ? Alf22R? therefore 1305 1993

The Alf 22R video has been taken down. Looks like an Islam thing kinotube.info/channel/user/UCXjJGlTjHbjkwW8fN56CnQg/CG4QAA

Probably referring to this bill 1305 passed in 1993. congress.gov/bill/103rd-congress/house-bill/1305/all-info

Interesting stuff added with amendment pursuant to H. Res. 520.(consideration: CR H8424)

Child trafficking?

Looting artifacts?

quick update:

In typography, an asterism ("group of stars")[1] is the typographic symbol consisting of three asterisks placed in a triangle: ⁂.

Post more of your pics OP before you die lol. I'll be watching Alf 23R,24R,25R,26R. To get an idea of what Alf is like and what type of thing might have been discussed in 22R.

Found Alf 22R on youtube, lol. Video is from 2016 tho.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5Rcni_80A

The video doesn't have English subs it seems like a muslim song/prayer.

Alf videos are a bust.

everybody please, think:
this story is an allegory about something political

Black magic covens, of women thats where she will be.

This part of the pasta was too thick for me to handle.

Sorry, but she's Purim bread by now.

Sorry, the Kikes spirit cooked her