14 days until e3

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Nintendo
dsogaming.com/news/halo-5s-map-making-tool-forge-is-coming-to-the-pc-will-be-available-for-free/
dsogaming.com/news/halo-gears-war-future-games-reported-coming-pc/
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/150
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love you guys, can't wait to watch the stream.

Expectations?
Who's gonna take the cringe crown home?

I'm actually kinda excited to see more of that For Honor game

Gonna be a good year.

Nintendo isn't gonna show anything besides Zelda.

As suit as Sony and Microsoft are gonna be if anyone is dying this year's it's Ninty.

*shit
Meant for

Can we post lewds of the E3 logo?

THE WINNER TAKES ALL

I don't think so. Even if that ends up being true, it's still better than anything the others could even show.

Rev up those report cards, Holla Forums.

This isn't about what you do or don't think, I'm not gonna spoonfeed you since you can look for it yourself.
You have to be a delusional corporate drone if you think only showing Zelda would make them "win" E3.

Whens Tokyo Game Show?

Sonyfags NEVER EVER

it's all going to be tremendously disappointing and a waste of time

NEW ADVANCE WARS WHEN?

I already made my review and I won't be surprised if I stick with it.

No, i just don't find MS and Sonys interactive movie shit to be worth even the time it takes to play them. At least Zelda will be a game, something that doesn't exist on the Shitbox or Shitstation

I really, really hope that Muslim working on the game doesn't let his personal biases influence it. I know the team that worked on DA:I isn't working on this, but I am still quite worried about what shit Bioware is going to pull off.

Jesus user atleast try to hide your newness

Or don't

>>>/cuckchan/

I hope you know Nipponese because NoA is just going to fuck it up if they make one.

I made this a while ago and I'm not at all surprised that I got pre-empted on some of these.

It's going to be a fun cringeworthy E3.

> Nintendo

I would have thought you autistic faggots would have given up hope seizing as Starfox was such a fucking dismal piece of shit, and everything Nintendo releases at E3 is just another remake.

You faggots have "battered wife syndrome", always hanging shit on Sony and Microsoft for pumping out sequels, yet you're happy to pre-order and pay through the ass for shitty remakes and Amiibo "Physical DLC" Toys and still beg for more…

It's like a fucking Cult, and you keep saying things will get better…

Drink the Kool Aid and kill yourselves.

Aw, did i hurt your feelings you stupid sonygger?

The entire concept of Andromeda on its own is doomed to fail. It's literally the writers running away as far as creatively possible from their nuclear disaster of a ME3 ending and in the end they're going to repeat the same mistakes, either in the ending of Andromeda or ME6.

Hope you enjoy ADVANCE WARS; AWAKENING with a big dose of memes and censorship from NOA

Trips don't lie.

Nintendo is a Cult, Kill yourselves immediately.

I don't even own a PlayStation.
What's with you corporate cock suckers always sperging out?

Enjoying all one of the games on your PS4?

Cuckchan migrants, probably. Either that or Ruggarell finally found a new place on Holla Forums. I don't get why there's a need to get so elitist and uptight over what games you play. Damn some games might look like shit but that doesn't mean they're shit to other people.

No.

Although I did pull apart a mates PS3 Slim the other day- fucking ridiculously hard to work on.

There's 3 long Phillips head screws, 5(?) torque screws and a fuckton of plastic clips and other screws just to get the case off.

Bullshit.

The blame really all comes down to Casey Hudson in the end and his refusal to work with the team on creating a good ending. Mac Walters can be blamed as well, but he was more or less Casey's yes man and just did everything Casey told him to do.

EA knew how badly Casey fucked everything up, that's why they had to make that "reworked" ending, and of course Casey then decided to bail EA once everything was said and done.

But I do agree they are more or less running away from Casey's fuck up, though we still don't know anything about the story at all. For all we know, and this is just my theory, the Milky Way races went to the Andromeda galaxy in order to escape the Reapers, like some sort of secret project and only select people were allowed to go.

You can't just use any of ME3's endings because people will just be pissed and go "but my choices really didn't matter in the end".

I'm actually pretty sad to see Nintendo the way they are, they did seem to be responsible for it themselves though, chasing the runaway success of the Wii (Although it proves CEOs are complete money-junkies) rather than provide a much better new platform than Sony and MS do, which shouldn't be hard with the underpowered PS4 and XBone.

I haven't owned a Nintendo since the original NES myself but there's still a childhood love for those strange SNES and N64 devices, good thing I can emulate them on my PC, though I've only really played Chrono Trigger that way. One of these days I should really try to get through a whole bunch of the best games of oldschool Nintendo.

What did I even do this year?

Summer is here early.

It's like you're a gigantic faggot and I'm a fucking legend.

It's so fucking weird.
They're all gonna be shit this year, the fact that I'm not sucking up to Nintendo doesn't mean I think Sony or Microsoft are better.

I think everyone is gonna mostly watch this E3 for cringe factor.

And you especially can't go and use the "synthesis" ending, which was one the worst, most convinced endings ever created and that its literally space magic

E3 is gonna suck considering you have a lot of major players like EA skipping the convention completely in order to do their own thing. I really don't see E3 lasting another decade at this point. Companies realize that E3 is a waste of money and that people will just watch their events live over the internet.

Thanks, user. I'm gonna miss you too. Heck, I'm going to miss all of it. This only happens once a year.

You cucks are unbelievable. And you think that people that have been here since long before you niggers are "migrants"?

That is how i know that you are sonyggers.

NX is confirmed no-show at E3 user.

PC gaming show generally has some card announcements.

I went to Gamescom 2015, the most fun I had was visiting the Retro-gaming and small Indie booths, had a few great conversations with devs there (though I've never sweated more in my life than in those halls, that was insane). Letting myself get swept in the hype in the main halls with all those elaborate booths was enjoyable but ultimately empty.

m-maybe your hotel will have internet access

Go project your insecurities and sperg out back where you came from.

>>>/cuckchan/

E3 is primarily a networking event for devs and the press. Companies always had the option for private shows, but never followed through due to their connections with the press. Nowadays, as the press is becoming less and less relevant, the companies see the opportunity to pull out.

Brand loyalty is a helluva drug.

Nah. I'll enjoy the good show and laugh at the shitty other ones with the rest of the non-cucked people on the board.

Pretending that they're all bad when really its only a couple is a coping mechanism buddy. I see through you.

Nintendo has become sort of shitty in my opinion. Remember New Super Mario Bros U and how everyone still talks about that game? How about Super Mario 3D World? That game still gets a lot of praise. Yoshi's Woolly World and Kirby Rainbow Curse; man people remember those games.

Seriously though it's like the only legit games I still see people talking about and having fun with are Smash 4, Splatoon, and Bayonetta 2. Everything else just seems to come and go.

At least it's better than the PS4 and Xbone because Nintendo at least has some games I'm interested in. The 3ds is fucking solid though; Monster Hunter 4u and now Monster Hunter Generations, Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Planet Robobot, Rune Factory 4, among other good shit. Damn once you hack your 3ds and get a large sd card for it, you have like one of the best sources of portable gaming entertainment ever.

I might get a Wii U later once it drops in price, but only then, really. There are only like 5 or so games that I'm interested in a lot. 3ds was still worth my money and I might pick up an n3ds in the future though. But shit I'm not having any of that Amiibo stuff at all.

What?
being NEET is like fucking time travel, holy shit

Here you go, you'll feel more at home here.

>>>/cuckchan/

I hope it does. Maybe I can find a good laptop to bring with me, and then I can shitpost at maximum efficiency when I'm not out doing stuff around the ocean and city with people. I might be able to read up on the threads once the night is over, hopefully, but shit I wanna do ALL of it live.

test

I'm excited even when i know it will be a piece of shit just like the last years.

The NX is most likely gonna be backwards compatible so if you haven't pick the Wii U then just wait it out until the NX releases and pick that up.

I'm really bummed they're not talking about the NX at E3, it's coming out next year they need to give some type of announcement.

how time flies

Just make sure to get a 5.5.1 or earlier Wii U. Hacking is really starting to take off, I've modded my Smash a ton and there's lots of homebrew stuff. Its def worth it if you can get an earlier firmware and set it up.

I've got mine ready.

Nintendo can't into marketing, and you should know that by now. They really should have hyped the NX up this year, but if I had to guess they're waiting until Tokyo Gameshow in order to do it.

Name a good thing any of these companies have done in the past couple of years.

I seriously hope there aren't people on Holla Forums looking forward to E3 as anything other than something to get a laugh out of.

I'm actually hoping that they don't show something that looks interesting cause I know they are gonna fuck it up.

SHHHHHHHH DON'T SAY THAT!
If you scare them away we can't have more laughs!

Sonnyger/10

Not all of those have had shows or will have show. And the only one I'm really saying that's done anything right in that list is Nintendo. Smash 4, Splatoon, 3D World, Bayonetta 2 etc are all decent to great.

The others haven't done anything worth the time, you're right, but what about Arcsys? Capcom? Its not like "The West and Nintendo" is all that matters.

the west is all that matters you fucking weeb, we will restore the glory days of the 90's.

Fuck off dumbass. The west will never make a good fighting game ever.

inb4 someone says MK is a good fighting game

You got one step closer to death

no one can make such a thing :^)

You're missing out nigger Castlevnia X (Rondo of Blood is still better), Super Castlevania 4, Megaman X, Super Metroid and its romhacks, Metal Warriors, Secret of Mana.

And those are just the well known ones, get to that shit my man.
Nintendo shit itself with the Genesis at the time and actually competed with Sega

Here's mine. Ready to start grading when it happens.

Killer Instinct is pretty good, too bad its on shit platforms.

Every thread until it happens

Just because you can't beat anyone doesn't mean it's bad chaim.

Fine dude. Wallow in shit while the rest of us play the few good games that DO exist.

fighting games are the lowest tier of competitive gaming for multiple reasons.
need I go on

Reassess your taste then kill yourself.

Hurr i can click one button and rely on teammates instead of my own skills XD

All these depressing predictions. Is anyone here optimistic about any particular game or event?

For example, even though I don't own a Xbone, and most likely will never, I am looking forward to their conference specifically to see what they come up with to turn things around.

I'm optimistic about 3 things in E3. Yooka-Laylee, Shadow Warrior 2, and Serious Sam 4. That's it. You can get excited if you want, but you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

have you been living without internet for the past three years or are you just fucking stupid?

>Undertale port with Ness/Lucas Amiibo compatibility

New Wario game that isn't a Wario Ware when?

Every thread until it happens.

Don't even bother with them. Its just shills for the shit systems trying to bring others down with me.

-Bannerlord
-DoW3
-Shadow Warrior 2
-Deathwing
-CivVI
-New Eugen Systems game
-Nier 2
-Yakuza
-KoFXIV
-Tekken
-New FromSoftware game
Aside from some surprises and smaller games that Im forgetting the rest will be shit, but I have stuff to be looking foward to.
where are those ports Sega?

Jesus christ. Sonyggers are the cancer

I'm cautiously optimistic about P5.
Though I would much rather see a real SMT game on the PS3/PS4.

actually I'm an rtsfag,and I mean real strategy like wargames and total war, none of that korean macro spamming autism shit

I will check these out, thanks.

Yeah, I kill myself too if I were you, not being open to being pleasantly surprised by something sounds pretty shitty, or are you just fucking stupid?

I am not very optimistic about P5 at all, though it will likely be better than 90 percent of everything else.

i kept mine realistic

Nice proxy

Toby's too lazy for that, he was helped with more of the game than he likes to admit and he'd actually have to program in something that's not Game Maker to get it on 3DS or Wii U

NEVER EVER

When it comes right down to it, I think Microsoft is going to win the cringe crown. Sony or some other pointless third party will be a close second.

I recall hearing that a port would be outsourced to another company, since Toby can't program, by his own admission. The same people that ported Guacamelee, if I'm not mistaken.

Honestly looking forward to it this year just because I had so much fun ripping into that shit show with you faggots last year

/thread

I do want another Wario Land too though.

Might be hope for it in that event, seeing how 3DS or Wii U would handle stuff like the fake crash at Flowey's fight would be interesting.

cringe crown will go to nintendo like the last 4 years.

microsoft and ubisoft were the kings before with all their just dance celebrity nig bop bullshit. but nothing will compare to nintendo literally bringing nothing but zelda and amiibos to e3, and in a fucking video no less.

As you should be. Itll be a lot of laughs, maybe a hidden gem or two like Splatoon will come outta nowhere.

The downer faggots are just console loyalists from last gen that are upset that the PS4 and Xbone don't have anything good. Everyone else still always has stuff to look forward to

Half-Life 3

How appropriate of you to post wojack though.

It sucks that Nintendo only has their Treehouse stream ouT
t so far for E3. I was hoping for at least another Nintendo World Championship or something like that, but I guess that's not happening

I love Nintendo but I'm absolutely sure they won't win E3 this year. Maybe Sony or Square could win this year because they actually have plenty of games to talk about. Ubisoft and EA will be shit, Microsoft might have something (key word being might), and that PC Show will be a waste of time.

But hey, I'm just a Nintendofag, my opinions apparently don't fucking matter

why even fucking live

Depends how hard they back peddle with Federation Force

Wil the prediction come true?
And does someone have the screencap?

I want another Wario World but that's NEVER EVER gonna happen

I dont care if you're a Nintentoddler or not you're a dumbass with poor taste that barely knows about videogames.

I see no reason to believe this year will be different. Sony and MS (mostly Sony) are responsible for every bad practice in the industry today.

DMC5 is not gonna happen.
I'm just warning fellow DMCfags so you don't get disappointed.

but user, on holiday receiving tiny bits of information is the best part.
Little bites of juiciness while you're bored at a restaurant on your phone

(19)

Off to a good start.

I already am disappointed, can't believe it's a fucking chinky machine or whatever it's called.

Cannot fucking wait.

Who the fuck decided to make E3 Monday Tuesday Wednsday what the fuck? Some motherfuckers work.

PACHINKO TIME!
TIME FOR KONAMI FLASHBACKS!

Ignore or filter the shitposter

I couldn't care less about E3 but thanks for reminding me that I've wasted another year of my life. I'm pretty sure I haven't left the house at all in the last year.

How is that feasible?
Do you live with your parents?

Says the (13). An OP should keep his thread alive. But for a random shitposting faggot with wrong opinions its just sad.

If you keep memeing pachinko then that's all youre getting. There's still hope, never give up.

Sadly, I can't expect much from Nintendo anymore, even though they've made some of my all-time favourite games in the past. (And Wario is among them, of course.)
Looking at Nintendo now just hurts me.

Yeah ok

This is what I love about E3. Games are only fun when you can actually play them. It's the people you spend it with that makes E3 special.

You're not trying to keep this thread alive, pretty much all your post are console war bullshit.

That's (20) posts of corporate cocksucking.

>>>/cuckchan/

Of course I live with my parents. What do you take me for, a normalfag?

shitty movie games

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ you go normalfag

Best i could do on a shitty tablet.

Quick-and-dirty edition.

B-but you said it too!

The only thing you've accepted are your own delusions.

What happened to this place? Raid?

It'd be nice if that is what you are doing but all you've done is pretty much.

They're only gonna show Zelda

It's true though

So as I said before multiple times >>>/cuckchan/

I'm not gonna be responding to your shitposting after this.

Most newfags go into the pre-e3 media circus hype thread

Whatever.

I tried to explain that Nintendo is a Cult, but the only rebuttal they have is "Hurr Durr Sonynigger!!1!".

Overall pretty blank expectations for this year, I just wan't to be surprised.

I'm interested. Explain this theory

Nintentoddler/10

What's that game with old school cartoon style?
That looks quite cool, I miss Boss rush games.

After previous e3's and all the recent gaming news, I think this year's winner will be nobody, especially not the consumer

That game is called Cuphead: Don't Make A Deal With The Devil, or Cuphead for short

Just searched it

I can't wait famalam. It will be great seeing them wrecking their nonexistent hype train for the current gen consoles.

Well, it is coming to PC too. But its going to be on Steam.

Educate yourself you fucking faggot, its Xbox console exclusive.
Theres a non Win10 exclusive PC version.

I don't know why I watch this garbage every year.
It brings nothing but disappointment and misery.

Whats your point?

That's good then.

Calm down user

I'm saying that most fags consider that a dealbreaker. I'm personally okay with it but I thought it should be pointed out.

*most fags here

song name?

No idea I would actually like to kn…
DUDE

Pop culture by Madeon.

Here we go again. Everyone on the >>>/cuckchan/ train!

Here's a brief, but detailed explanation as to why Nintendo fans are like hostages with Stockholm syndrome.

They'll defend even the shittiest business practices to the death.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Nintendo

please go Neogaf
Consolewars aren't acceptable here

Holy shit, I hadn't noticed.

Since when do we have reddit regulars on Holla Forums? Never thought I'd see an ed link here. Fucking 16ers

I think this describes my expectations pretty well

I made a Perl script to generate pictures like this, because fuck image editing.

Ha ha ha Nintendo isn't even relevant enough for that anymore frankly. Maybe back in 1993.

Here's mine I guess. E3'll be good for a laugh, nothing else.

Except this article talks about Nintendo's Consoles and why they suck (minus the Virtual Boy) and intense Nintendo fanboyism and how to try to piss off Nintendofags. Not once does it mentions Stockholm Syndrome and Nintendo fans. Maybe if you're gonna use ED to make a theory, then maybe you shoud actually truly read it first, then make a theory.

My prediction: everything will be boring as fuck except maybe zelda, which will be the only video game at E3

I knew that sounded familiar, thanks user
Anyone can tell me the music on this one?

That sounds like Emotion from Pokemon Black and white remixed

Sure, m8

E3 is the same every year. Sony MS Activision etc all suck major cock since their platforms are cancer. Nintendo usually shows only one interesting/semi interesting game.

Maybe Bonerlord gets new info.

maybe this year Holla Forums wont shit itself

> Implying ED hasn't been around since before Holla Forums and even 4chan existed

being old doesnt mean it isn't shit

Holy fuck get out of here already.

I guarantee it will outlast both 8 and 4 chan.

Hell, as I've stated here several times I made the Holla Forums article on ED back in 2011.

But please, do tell me how I'm wrong- I'm bored and could use a bit of entertainment.

Begone, corporate goblin. Kaz won't suck your dick.

so now we have retards defending ED, on top of the retards defending pay2win and the retards defending leddit and twitter.
welp, time to close the h8chan

A large rock will outlast a human but will it accomplish more, is it worth more? Like others have said, fuck off back to whatever shithole you came here from. You don't belong.

All these baseless assumptions.

So because I'm an EDiot, that makes me:

Wew.

You talk like a fag, I'll say that much

I came from here, what does that say?

Wew.

Pretty much what you'd expect from a 9gag tier 'comedy' wiki run by a tranny, right?

Why? I can't even get mad at the industry anymore. It's seriously just a waste of time. Get through that fucking backlog already, you assholes.

Is this the mythical Ubidrone I've heard about?

Want a sheath for that edge?

Keep sucking Mark and Jim's cocks.

I didnt say i thought they were a good company just that id like to see the egyptian AC game be decent.

forgot to link [triggered] [tranny pride] [lulz] in there

What the fuck am I rearing, you vlearly dont belong here.
Get the fuck out

Check em

Thanks user

You forgot to Check em >>9499944

Oh you sweet summer children.

(Checked)

What a fucking waste.

Feels good

You know, I really hate what Bethesda has become, but I still can't feel a little impressed to see them climb over the corpses of all of these smaller studios to reach such a big name. Even EA couldn't buy them out now.

The best scenario is another meh tier E3 where nothing decent gets shown, but we don't get any more DmCs or episodic remakes of childhood classics, either.

will get back to this when I finish, for now, here's the past two years

Oh boy, we're headed for another disaster with that kind of recent performance.

Class action lawsuit, when?

I wonder how much more Microsoft will butcher Halo after they can the Xbox brand and announce Windows 10 as The Ultimate Gaming Platform™

>Total WaWa
Beginning of the year was pretty alright, and Ive been saying since the beginning of it:
When NuDoom and E3 starts people will forget the good events and will become jades fucks while yelling "Gaming is Dead".

Oh well, feels good not being a consolefag.

rate

I hope, if they do bring the Halo series to PC, that we can sufficiently reverse-engineer them to be moddable enough to make a more fun series out of it. And of course be playable on Win7 rather than Botnet10.

Pretty much confirmed at this point, especially with all the failures and lack of game sales on the platform

dsogaming.com/news/halo-5s-map-making-tool-forge-is-coming-to-the-pc-will-be-available-for-free/

dsogaming.com/news/halo-gears-war-future-games-reported-coming-pc/

I don't even think it will be enjoyable in the watching the trainwreck with popcorn fashion it normally is, as normalfags are going to praise EA and bethesda for every single bad idea and every single IP they bastardize, and will call them improvements despite never having heard of the originals until the reboot.

It makes me want to kill myself everytime

The best scenario is that everything's as hilariously awful as possible. But that's less likely because we're out of the kinect era, and therefor there's less shit for people to sling around.

Everything was as hilariously awful as possible last year, and it was called one of the best e3s of all time.

For the longest time I thought that image was supposed to be a picture of a young gabe newell. you can bully me if you want

prepare for autistic

Perfect.

Replace the hmmm block with a sonic computer

You're a fucking idiot

Holy shit you're stupid.
I'm not even /mu/ but I know that was John Lennin, the guy in charge of Russia

nope, actually a different washed up pop star

You what?

its Bill Gates retard.

Bill Gates died from cancer you stupid cunt.

That's clearly Satoru Iwata.

Clearly if you weren't a faggot you'd know it's Mike Meyers.

Can't wait for the Ubisoft cringe trainwreck :^)

top wew

It's obviously Christian Bale.

Are you fucking shitting me?
That's obviously Mickey Mouse
t. my dad works for Pixar

You're a fucking gay, buddy.
It's clearly Steve Buscemi.

"Hurdurr I'm so funny I'm just gonna intentionally get it wrong because that's what everyone else is doing and it's le funny xD"

Stop being a fucking dickhead, it's fucking tom cruise now shut the fuck up already.

I know that feel
Why am I even alive

you're wasting your life away

My Personal Motto for E3 is that I expect nothing and still will be disappointed

Ok then

Cam someone please post the squidward webm

You actually almost had me there. I thought I was going to need to tell you to chill the fuck out.
It's actually Cock Smith though

we all are

Ahhh, another successful E3 thread, another day of BTFOing sonygger console warriors. Until Tomorrow.

I can't even remember the last time I was actually excited about e3.

Is there a higher res version of that image? It'd be comfy to have as a desktop background.

Sage for off-topic.

You're part of the reason why this industry is shit.

You may pick one of each.

kek m8

Looks like this is the year where any glimmer of optimism was crushed into dirt and salted upon.
God help us this may be the year where videogames die.

I will pick FFXV, Last Guardian, Shenmue 3, Nier 3, and then good.

your move.

You through Sakamoto was only able of ruining ONE series?
Wario ware is cool, though, but I hate how it deleted wario land even from Smash

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/150
The only thing I'm watching E3 for

Them digits mate

Also yes, pretty much everything wrong with video games not only trails back to the publishers and developers but the idiots that keep buying this shit in the first place

Every time.

I am optimistic that my expectations, hopes and dreams will be crushed. Expecially about tom clancy's ghost recon wildlands, I want it to be good but the odds are stacked against it.

I think I put a bit too much effort into this.

Either M$ or Ubishit.
Jewtendo could be a potential contender, but without presenting what kind of massive clusterfuck the NX will be, they're safe this year.

I think I learned something this year, but I'm not sure what.

That didn't exactly deserve a sage,I am only in this e3 for ubisoft cringe since I know they are gonna fuck up wildlands.

I just realized
For my 2014 card, it was mostly hopes rather than predictions.
For 2015, it was a little more even.
This year, I quite literally have zero hope.

Come on, there's gotta be something to look forward to, even if it's EA and Ubisoft shitting the bed again

Who cares if they shit the bed? EA could release a game that doesn't work unless you pay $40 extra for a special dildo that you have to clench down on or the game remains paused and it would be hailed as the greatest thing ever.

There is nothing to look forward to other than technical fuckups.

What about Aisha Tyler, or whoever the fuck was the person at Ubisoft's conference the past two years?

The memes are worth looking forward to.

h-hi

Don't be gay.

Fuck you

Can't wait for #girlwood again

also has you day been nice? What games are you playing today