LEGEND OF CRASH: ADVENT CHILDREN

I promised you this for Friday, I apologize for the delay. Things were happening and I was busy. I was also playing video games.

But, without further ado, We shall begin our tale for the evening.

This was SuperSaiyanCrash's first attempt at the storyline that would later become Crash Retold. The comic is only one part of of this epic tale. The previous installments are fanfictions which can be read starting here: fanfiction.net/s/4864646/1/Legend-of-Crash-Bandicoot-A-Bandicoot-s-Veil

Previous threads:
archive.is/5DyMq
archive.is/Aucff
archive.is/fqfTI
archive.is/Yq65c
archive.is/DxZKX
archive.is/X9wrb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xdWDb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for niggers

We begin our tale already neck-deep in the bullshit. Consider this an alternate timeline from Crash Retold. It will make next week a lot more entertaining.

May God have mercy on us all

Here's a summary of what happens in the fanfics. This is the part that is basically CR.

I can't decide whether he's gotten better or worse at drawing over the years since this one was made. Leaning towards worse.

G R A M M A R

Words is done difficult.

…Turles?

SHADOWY FIGURES

This redundant dialogue is pretty redundant dialogue, considering its redundancy.

I don't think English was SSC's first language. I really, really hope it wasn't.

OH GOD YET ANOTHER DRAGON BALL NAME

In case you missed it, Crash's father was Gohan Bandicoot.

Is this shit supposed to be played straight up serious? At least Tails Gets Trolled was self aware.

Yes, it awfully serious

I bet five dollars that one of the members of the Turles gang is going to be named Raditz

It is 110% serious.

Is this the new Sonicchu?

Not exactly, it's not quite that bizarre. It's just brazen in its theft.

Also, guess who's back? Er, rather, guess who else was in this story before she was in Retold. Fuck, this spaghetti lore gets even harder when you do things out of order.

why not dump five images per post?

Why do i get the feeling the guy just couldnt draw dingodile or tiny and chose to just not

I could if you wanted, but I thought people liked reacting to one page at a time. Anyone have any preference?

this shouldnt be that funny

3 pages per time seems like a good comprimise

Okay. But I'll never be able to do that in my current form.

Holla Forums, lend me your power!

OH BOY

I was expecting you to post something in friday faggot

HYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay, in this form posting 3 pages at a time is a cakewalk.

Wait, that was part of the comic?

no that was from the end of Retold. Check the name field

so is this the much awaited brolly fight?

Oh hey, dragon tits is here too apparently.

This.

9 and 8 are out of order here, check filename to get them in order.

He fucked up the undescore on some of his filenames which puts them out of order when sorting by name. Fucking dipshit.

He isn't even trying anymore.

Hell, he hasn't been trying since two threads ago.

This was made before Retold, so he was never trying, really.

You may want to power down before too long, gentle talemaster, there's loads of material but go through it too quickly and we can't indulge in it for a year or more

Note to self: add pics to post window one at a time.

Also, Spyro is in this one.

That explains the quality.

inb4 shitting on a sub

Should… should I be spoilering this?

Talemaster don't be so slow while posting

GO FASTER, SLOW DOWN, POST 5 AT A TIME, POST 3 AT A TIME

GOD WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME

Anyway, we have yet another

I have no idea what's going on at this point.

Oh. That classic video game character, Benjamin.

Classic

See, this is another problem posting 3 at a time. It keeps shuffling the order on me.

Oh hey look, yet another OC out of nowhere. Look, he's half vampire half demon. Or something.

Okay I keep seeing this shit around here, but I've never paid any attention to it because it looks like autism in physical form. But I have to know, is this shit something some autistic furfag made or is it just one of you faggots having a laugh?

This is something made by an autistic furfag. He's been doing this for a fucking decade.

This shit is old as hell, it was already posted back then in halfchan, but now we're getting in depth with this.

About the autist making these, he's still making these comics for years, and he's about to release a new one.

thanks doc

Does this guy have a family? Haven't they tried to have an intervention or something?

This bums me out.

Don't let it bum you out. If some fucking sperglord can stick with something for ten years, just imagine what you could do in that time!

Well then.

This shit is bonkers.

"Art was a mistake."

-Ugga, the inventor of cave painting, 10034 BC

It's not that someone could stick with it for ten years. It's that someone chose to stick with it for ten years that's sad.

Oh come the fuck on.

THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE

We CTR now.

OH SHIT

This version of Heihachi Bandicoot looks like a guy in a costume

I'm just lost.

Just sit back and enjoy the insanity and utter lack of awareness of how stories work.

I just… yeah.

GIRL POWERS, ACTIVATE!

Just what the fuck happened in the last page?!

DISCO CRASH HAS COME TO BOOGIE, Y'ALL

Fuck, I skipped a page again. I suck at this.

Near Death Experience

And with that, the torment is over for this week.

Unfortunately this early arc is more confusing than cringe, but trust me, next week will be all the more special for it.

Thanks for joining us on this special throwback installment of CRASH BANDICOOT AUTISM.

I suppose I can power down now as well. I leave you with a preview of next week.

Until next time…

See you, space bandicoot.

Is there some sort of tl;dr for all these arcs and chapters and shit, the cringe is too much for me. I don't need a super detailed resume, just a few lines.

Have you seen DBZ?

But this shit has inner demons and that shit!

It's DBZ.

It's DBZ, Tekken, DC, Marvel, Shonenjump faggotry, all of that mixed on a bowl of furfaggotry and crash bandicoot.

Archive

archive.is/xdWDb

Damn it, I just missed it and I'm going to miss the next 3 due to leaving town. Fuck everything. I'm going to leave this WiP OC and call it good. Someone will have to dump the next few arcs lewds on /vp/ while I'm gone. Sorry guys.

WHEN SUDDENLY, A PLANE HITS THE NORTH TOWER OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER

FUCKING FINALLY

Enjoy my final OC for a while.

I'm ready for pain.