STOP DRINKING THE LIQUID JEW

STOP DRINKING THE LIQUID JEW

jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Alcohol Kills/alcohol_kills.htm

Drink good red wine of high quality with meals a couple of times a week it is good for you.

Stop? fek oof !
I'll have my small beer with lunch til the day I die.
Too much of anything is bad, can be degenerate.
Too much oxygen
Too much water
Too much salt
You get the picture.
moderation in all things including moderation
I don't care if it's drugs, alcohol fast cars, gambling or women, if you cannot control yourself while under the influence stay away from it.

Alcohol is literally the most Germanic drink in existence. Makes sense you would link a Jewish website you filthy kike.

Alcohol is the same as every other drug and it is controlled by the Jews. Yes it has a long traditional history of causing poverty, misery and death for white people.

I may have quit an old friend but this is just faggotry

I stopped drinking a few years ago,
it does have a long term effect on how you look.
myself and all my friends are in our late twenties now, and i look much younger and healthier.
You can see very vividly which women are heave drinkers, they have skin with no glow, tired eye bags that do not disappear and cover it all in too much makeup.
Left wingers are heavy drinkers, do not be like them.

Shoo shoo suffragette jew!

Lifelong teetotal Holla Forumsack reporting in.

I have never seen alcohol help anyone. Prohibition was the height of White Progressive idealism, and would've worked with Duterte-style enforcement. Drinking culture is the embodiment of the orgiastic, unreflective lives Jewish finance/the boardroom set wants us to lead.

I encourage the rest of Holla Forums to drink plenty of water, fruit juices, domestically grown tea, and for a treat local brand soda pop.

All Christcucks are race traitors

Good point! I actually never thought to connect the two. I'm a decade past high school, but people assume I'm in college or still in high school, and are usually surprised by my age.

no, it wouldn't. White men aren't the same as asians, and drugs ain't alcohol.

Drinkers will be the first of white traitors to hang on DOTR.

The greatest German in history was a teetotaler.

I dislike alcohol and rarely drink, but I do think that sugar shit is a far more pressing issue. Alcoholics may exist but nothing is worse than sodas and sugary drinks. It's easy for anyone to see that alcohol can fuck you, it's almost darwinism. True danger lurks in Coca Cola and similar trash.

Shills out of the woodwork in this thread for some reason. Starting to be convinced that one-offs like this are a bot. They've been popping up like clockwork for a couple days, the exact same phrase, needing so little context that a single-word text scraper would pick them up for response.

Hi.

I have massive depression/anxiety and pain due to nerve damage. Alcohol helps me sleep better than anything in a pharmacy short of sedatives. The only thing better than alcohol at this point is weed, which is still illegal.

Don't forget energy drinks too.
Do you know who owns Monster Energy?
Rodney Sacks - his sister is married to an Israeli politician
Hilton Shlosberg - no further explanation needed

/thread

Dubs confirm youre a kike cunt who needs to be gassed immediately

Prohibition was shit, and so are you. KYS

i'm not a heavy drinker. i mostly ever drink to even out an adderall buzz, which is hardly ever.

EVERYONE WHO DRINKS IS DEGENERATE AND A KIKE. THEY DESERVE TO BE KILLED AND ALL OUR ENERGIES AND EFFORTS NEED TO BE PUT INTO KILLING ALL DRINKERS. FORGET THE BIGGER CORE ISSUES AND FORGET ALCOHOLICS ARE FAGGOTS WHO CANT INTO MODERATION, LETS FOCUS ON DRINKING AND DRINKERS AND TOTALLY IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

kill yourself, traitor.

WEW, THEY'RE GOING OVERBOARD

DAILY REMINDER CHRISTCUCKANITY IS A KIKE CULT AND ITS FOLLOWERS ARE ALL KOSHER GOYIM