Microsoft does it again

top kek

There's nothing to even say at this point

You can buy a wired 360 controller and it'll work perfect with anything.
Don't like the d-pad?
You can mod it, or you can use a DS4 controller.
There's a program called DS4Windows that will literally make a DS4 controller be recognized exactly like a 360 controller, with no problems.

But when i tried suggesting that i heard anons say that it's "too complicated".
You know what, when you've got other options but you're too lazy and stupid to take them, then i hope the expensive piece of shit you purchased breaks on you day one.

Good, let the faggots pay for shit

They will forget in the next year and do it again

Dual Shock 4 was also shit.

The trigger breaking has been fixed recently when they added plastic columns instead of springs. Make sure you get revision A.

If you have an old one, you can go on amazon or ebay and get a bunch of replacement sticks, springs and triggers from hong kong for about 2 bucks total. It will take about a month to ship.

Anyone who bought it wanted to fucked in the ass OP.

360 controllers had the same shit.

not only controller drift, but for the analogue sticks the case holes were often not big enough to move at 100%. A nightmare for games with big deadzones like DMC4, where running forward was only in the last 20%. Don't forget the DPAD too.

Microsoft just figured out they can just slap the word "elite" on something and charge a premium price

Why are modern controllers such shit?

Because people are shit enough to buy them.

they try to hard to be "one size fits all" instead of something that actually functions.

Made super cheap in Hong Kong/Taiwan/China/etc etc and cut back on QA to lower costs and make more $$$.

bro team was right again

You know that some 3rd party was selling plastic covers for DS4 sticks? Literally plastic bottle caps. People have no standards and will buy every shit imaginable. Todd The Jewish Manlet proved that last year.

In all fairness, that was just the early launch ds4's. Any of them that aren't the early ones are fine

That's not new though, I remember they had those back on ps2/GameCube.
They also had these analog stick extensions that supposedly made you better at games for the ps3/360.

The companies like that always look for a way to make cash on idiots.
The only ones that did anything is the little trigger attachments for the duel shock 3, and (I guess) the stickers you can put on the light bar of the Ds4's

Broteam is magical.

you suck shit.

How disappointing

You can delete your post but you can't delete your shame, nigger.

How 2 see deleted posts

I have a Wired 360 Controller that came with my first 360 and all that's wrong is that rubber on the sticks degraded (Which I've covered) and the Second player Light randomly burnt out.

The elite controller was part of their e-sports marketing blitz, they were betting big that Halo 5 would become the next big e-sport. Instead Rocket League became the next thing while it wasn't on their console, the Call of Duty fanbase moved to PS4 and the competitive scene is still entirely on PC.

I've always hated Microsoft but had to concede that their hardware was decent compared to what was available. Now they don't even have that.

r u truggered yet?

controllers have never been good what are you talking about

What happened? Did this joker actually buy one?

At this point, how are they not out of business already?

This is old as dirt.

Fuck off fag.

fugg

Dysgenics.
People are made dumber and more complacent, just as fast as the industry declines.
Soon everyone will become the perfect goy.

Because people still bought it???

Spend the extra 10 seconds to make a webm faggot

lol. I've seen those online. WTF are they used for?

WOW a controller built in a chinese factory has chinese build quality

Technically speaking it's safe as long as you don't fuck with the wires but I'm dying of laughter looking at that shit.

Until a gust of wind comes along, and the wires start fraying against the concrete.

Western countries have building codes for a really damn good reason.

mfw i've been using the same dualshock 1 controller from childhood and it's never had issues

I have one and it works great.

Your thing didn't quite work user

You bought it for your PC, right? Tell me you don't have an Xbone.

nice taste

I got a normal Bone controller for my PC emulators
Works excellent but the D-Pad is Dualshock-tier, except this one has cellphone click buttons instead of old dusty calculator click buttons
Microsoft really dropped the ball when the only thing they had to do was put a competent D-pad, and those clutch shifters are also hard to fuck up

lol

Retarded as fuck, bruh

been using a rockcandy x360 controller for 5 years now
if it ever breaks i can just fix it or pay 20 whole dollars for a new one
fuck good goys. actually fuck anyone who bought xbone, for all those exclusive good gayems bro xd

Got anymore of that girl?