Maddow Claims She Has Trump's Tax Returns

So Rachel Maddow just claimed that she somehow got Trump's tax returns and that she's planning on revealing everything tonight on her show nobody watches. Liberals are running wild right now all over social media with this story.

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7213
twitter.com/jennablan/status/841808776873299972
twitter.com/DavidCayJ
stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/msnbc-live-stream
wnd.com/2011/04/289529/
dcreport.org
web.archive.org/web/20170313135240/https://www.dcreport.org/
the*hill.com/homenews/administration/324016-wh-releases-trump-tax-info-ahead-of-msnbc-report-made-150m-in-2005
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/841824743405817856
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-14/boomercare-here-stay
web.archive.org/web/20130111130701/http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/09/18/clinton-qatar-announce-12-million-to-help-haiti/1577443/
eastbay*express.com/oakland/atrazine-feminizes-male-frogs/Content?oid=3641075
berk*eley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/10/30_frogs.html
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/843254252537561089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess Trump must have something he doesn't want them to focus on, assuming it's true.

Should I be worried?

and this is legal how?

Good. Now we can find out if he is clean.

kinda like how the NYT had trumps tax returns?
fucking retards

Inb4 "she" gets Dan Rather'd

Trips have spoken.

They're probably trying to take the heat off of Ryan. Rumbles are he's out as speaker if he doesn't fix his bill.

What I would give for Ryan to be fucking ousted.

As opposed to all the other times when they didn't report news seriously?

Did they seriously add that (seriously) clause because people don't even bother watching fake news anymore

Not exactly the transparency I was hoping for when I voted baboon in 2008 and 2012.

Those are some tasty rumbles.

Whats wrong with it? Spicer seemed bretty optimistic about it today, as has Trump, as its one part of a three part deal.

here's what really happened:

he needed to find the leaker, so he printed out 4 different tax returns with 4 different controversial "things" in them

Whichever they report is the leaker's.

Also, Maddow murdered when?

(Dr Pavel, I'm CIA)
He wasnt alone.
(uhh, you don't get to bring friends)
Theyre not my friends
Dowt worry, no charge for them.
(and why would i want them?)
They work for the mercenary, the masketta man.
(Bane! Get em on board, i'll call it in!)

JEB SURGE CONFIRMED

Trump probably gave them to her himself.

TRUMP DIDN'T PAY TAXES BECAUSE OF LEGAL LOOPHOLES

TONIGHT ON MADDOW

So Trump just gets to point out more ways Clinton fucked up?

Fuck her , let them post it. She will be brought down

I can't seriously take any news reporter seriously who talks like this.

It will be that, combined with:

TRUMP IS WORTH 5 BILLION INSTEAD OF 7 BILLION

Has anyone posted a comment like:
"'Seriously', because all the other times we've bullshitted the truth."

if the tax returns that Maddow had gotten were so significant you would not have to wait until 9PM and watch the Rachael Maddow show to get them, the majority of the mainstream press would have already run wild with them.

this is just clickbait for her to raise her viewership

I come here to get away from jewish lies and ugly like faces, fuck off.

This.

She wouldn’t be allowed to break the story, to profitable.

1) If they have Trump's tax returns, they got them from a government agency that has no fucking business releasing them

2) That government agency should feel the holy wrath of god if Trump has any balls about it. Or will use this shitstorm as leverage for something like he always does

3) It's all fake bullshit either made up by the left or "leaked" by Trump and his team to make the left look like retards for some purpose.

Looks like I'm going to have another fun week of shitting on liberal dissonance.

Yet another scenario where we just can't lose.

Alright, who's going stream it so we don't have to give the cunt more views then needed.

Trump needs to realize Ryan is NOT his friend, specially after Breitbart dropped the tape of Ryan telling everyone he's no longer defending Trump on anything.

It's funny that she doesn't realize how sue happy Trump has always been.
It'll be fun watching Maddow vanish from the airwaves.
law.cornell. edu/uscode/text/26/7213

You keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Ryan will be dealt with in time.

More information just tweeted.

You want Trump to waste one of his three free presidential murders on this worthless dyke?

Could of swore there was a thread on this earlier but that one was blatantly obvious shitpost bait. Same thing here or is this actually somewhat legit? Hell I could of swore Trump disclosed his own taxes during the election did I imagine that or something?

You should watch now. Chris Hayes is getting triggered over King's redpill drop.

What groundbreaking information are we about to see lads?

lol it's literally nothing

So it's fucking nothing

Gee lads, that boy seems upset

thanks user

why the fuck would we care about his 1040 from 2005? god damn this bitch for making me waste 15 minutes

checked

It's on drudge, it's on her twitter. Legit clickbait happening.

I had a feeling she really didn't have anything. Still, its worth a watch to see how she spins this.

so was the burn too subtle for you or what?

PACK IT UP LADS, TRUMP IS FINISHED, IT'S ALL OGRE

Top Kek, it's fucking nothing

Lol, you can't impeach someone over tax returns.
Keep dreaming.

Note, she could've posted the year (2005) in the original tweet, however, in order to bait those tens of thousands of likes/retweets so people wouldn't know it's "literally nothing", she made sure to tweet them separately.

it also allows headlines where they only show the first tweet.

What if it shows income from people connected to Putin?

That's my bet. I heard stooges pushing for access to his tax returns recently on the major networks.

Why is he showing silent footage of the great man, Jared Taylor? Did the great man Jared Taylor do something to upset this male presenter at MSNBC?

I just don't see why he would have such a problem with somebody who is such a great man.>>9496147

They're talking about that right now. Seriously if you wanna see Chris Hayes and some libtards get triggered over Steve King.

I'll be happy when I don't have to listen to these insufferable faggots bleat on about
as if there would be anything that I give a shit about.

they're ratings are dropping
that's why they do this
can't wait until the day of the rope

Ah so THATS it. Welp much as I'm gonna laugh when the lawyers come after her ass for this I'm not exactly going to partake in clickbait shilling.

Especially when the contents are THIS. oh wow 2005 she must of spent alot of bribe money for this one guys! Just wait she'll probably try and portray it as this years return. God almighty that woman is really desperate for views if she has her toadies shitpost on a chinese imageboard sweatshop making frog memes all day.

Let me fill you in on something. Trump could literally be Putin's personal fluffer and nobody who voted for him would give a shit.

He tried to warn us….

I would laugh if it wasn't so sad.

wrong thread?

No shit. They'd use that to setup a congressional investigative unit into Trump. That unit is then able to completely delve into the President's private life to look for anything, even unconnected shit which he could be impeached for. That's what happened to Clinton, he was investigated for Whitewater, they tried to impeach him for Monica Lewinsky.

Watching the MSNBC stream right now. They're getting pissed over King praising Camp of the Saints.

Taken out of context. He's promoting the point that if you look at someone white, you can assume that they are a good, decent person. Do you disagree with Jared's promotion of pure, true civilian profiling? I didn't think so. He has also spoken out against Jewish practice many times in the past.

Drown yourself in semen.

They think they'll find something impeachable in them.

This is pure politics.

Trump's positioning himself for when it fails AND when Obamacare collapses it all falls on Ryan's shoulders as the one who couldn't get shit to pass. Ryan should NOT have been the one to propose anything. Fucking idiot. Failure falls directly on Ryan's shoulders, politically and otherwise. He should have had a junior Rep offer it up and then try to garner support through the Whip. It's a shit plan so it would have failed either way, but in this case Ryan looks like the stooge and the president tried to help him.

Trump will have more support for pushing through his own plan, possibly through EO, after Ryan has been discredited.

What could they possibly find? If he did something illegal in 2005 he would already be in jail or have been fined or whatever, and it would already be public.

Ahh, thanks. Such a good book. Hopefully more of a warning then a prophecy.

Kampfy go do your job.

It isn't, not that hasn't stopped them before.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7213

Anyone else notice a real abundance of (1)s in this thread and most of them post rach's ugly face all over?

I doubt they even know themselves. But they've got an 11th hour "the McGuffin has to work because plot" mentality. The evil guy is supposed to lose, right?

King might actually be a Holla Forumsack.

He should introduce a bill about frog conservation as a wink.

Kampfy is shitposting again.

Nothing. They'll make a mountain out of a molehill regardless. Which is why he never released them to begin with.

"$20 donation to Goodwill?"
"Why didn't you donate more? Do you not like poor people?"

Breaking tonight at 11, Trump hates poor people. Proof is within his tax returns. Stay tuned.

100% correct

Anyone thinking Trump leaked them himself, or that he designed this leak to expose a leaker?
It would be funny if he let out '05, '07, and '09 and whatever year showed up in the MSM would point to where the leak originated.

Anything that links Trump to Russia really. They think the tax returns show Trump having dealings with them.

Hopefully this is just the shark-jumping episode that will get her hauled off to federal prison. Would they put it in the male prison?

Yeah it will be some spin on how he avoided taxes by claiming lots of depreciation on equipment and only 8% of his income were charitable donations so he's obviously part of the 1% corporate elite who don't care about poor niggers.

REMINDER THAT THE MODS ARE MADDOW SHILLS

Yes. Jews aren't White.

"Trump once donated $10 to a Russian orphanage."
"Is this the missing link?"

Find out on the Rachel Maddow show tonight at 9pm.

Day of the fucking rope for you then.

This.

k

Over 10 years old… I wonder if it'll have anything with Russia ties to it for leftists to flip a shit about?

Nigger what?

I didn't say they were smart.

You may be right, Im no fan of Ryan, its just the way Spicer explains it in the briefings qualms any doubts i have toward the bill, as well as there being two more pieces of legislation coming up behind it to smooth out any kinks. Meh, as long as they dont mandate people and make it to where people cant afford decent care, im good. Im sure Trump has that in mind.

Sounds logical to me. I wouldn't doubt that this probably happened in just that way. Canary trap. He's already done it once from what we hear. Possibly more.

Fuck off learning chode

Never interrupt your enemy as he makes a mistake user. Every time they do this it only pushes their absurdity to new heights. There's a reason less and less trust the MSM. Hell I saw someone open up the paper at the store and literally chuck it in the nearest trashcan today. When the manager waddled (yes waddled, dude don't lift) up and demanded to know why the reply? "It made me physically ill due to the extreme level of cow manure in it." Even normies are getting sick of the bullshit now.

So pleaaaaase rach oh do open up an old ancient tax document with no relevance to anything today especially since Trump has more or less divorced himself from his company in an effort to focus more on affairs of state. Seriously I'd almost consider watching if you spin this in a way halfway decent. Almost.

OP IS A BIG FAT MESS AND A HUGE FAGGOT

Watch the tax returns show he donated a lot of money to Democrats.

This. Great post, that exactly how they operate. They already have the whole twist planned out, without a doubt. The rest of the MSM will hop on, typical shit.

I'm stupid. What would that mean?

PAUL RYAN IS THE LEAKER

Already played that game. He'll say this time, just like before, that he responds to incentives as a businessman and had to do what he had to do for his businesses. He didn't like that and is trying to change the system from within, blah blah blah

I'm convinced NYT doesn't have any damn viewers whatsoever. Except the chinks they hire. It's like how CNN only appears to be #1 because they specifically pay airports, hotels, office lobbies, etc to play their news channel. It's manufactured consensus. Similarly, the only place I see copies of the NYT are places like hospitals and campus libraries that will typically have newspapers laying out for free.

Maddow just got fucked by the White House.

twitter.com/jennablan/status/841808776873299972

Could be, that would be a great play. Get the media worked up about it and then work out there is nothing in them. After a few go rounds the public figure out they're fake news and full of shit.

If there had been anything dodgy in them I expect the deep state would've leaked them already.

Would mean nothing. Trump was openly a Democrat for a while

It would be funny if they did find connections to Russia, but it turns out that the money changing hands reveals that Putin owes Trump favors, not the other way around.

SNEAKY
RYAN

Holy fucking shit BTFO

she's on the verge of tears.

What does this mean? Seriously guys I know nothing about rich people's taxes.

Conventional thinking is that the initial bill that is passed is not one they like, but one that is structured in such a way that they can tweak it as it goes along with support until a good one is reached. This is the "Ryan plan." Typical retarded Congressional bullshit.

Trump doesn't play that game. Spicer is spitting out the normal conventional line, but I have no doubt that Trump is not going with that shit. He's playing a different political game. People already don't like it, so he's putting full support on it. Which guarantees that it fails because Dems (and others) fucking hate him. Plus, liberal media is already crying foul on the bill.

So it is destined to fail. Ryan will look like he has erectile dysfunction. That's when Trump can say "fuck off everyone, I'm putting something together."

We'll see. That's how I anticipate things going.

Anyone could of guessed. He's barely kept a leash on the party, they hate him so of course they'd gleefully undermine him in petty revenge. Like a kid flipping the board over when he loses the game, really messed up that's what the political system has been reduced to.

PFFHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING NICE! THE UTTER MADMAN STRIKES AGAIN! Hoo lordy this makes my fucking day. Have fun showcasing OLD NEWS RACHIE!

it means Maddow just lost her exclusive story.

BTFO

Trump paid around a 25% tax rate. For a billionaire that's actually kind of high. And he just ruined MSNBC's cover story. And Maddow will be committing a felony by releasing his returns, and whoever leaked them to her ALREADY committed a felony.

This is who most likely sent her the information.

This which is what this entire thread was about. Her toadies stirring up shit threads for clickbaiting.

On top of that Trump just literally fucked her over and ruined her "exclusive" story she was hoping for mass ratings on. Fucking 4D chess brah.

We all knew it would be like this. Its gonna take time but they will all be replaced

GLORIOUS

Can somebody tweet "DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN" at her?

Also only having his 1040 form is fucking hilarious, because that doesn't show any specifics about his finances, just a general summary. I believe all of his capital gains income from investments would be reported on separate forms and simply summarized on the 1040. It's seriously nothing.

go back to left/pol/, you communist scum. I kind of hope they do impeach Trump, because it would set off a civil war and get it over with, because it's certainly coming. Better while we still have a numerical advantage. Careful what you wish for Hymie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE'S GOTTA BE FUCKING PISSED NOW

Done.

topkek

Even if were his entire tax returns, no one would fucking care. He's said 100x that he "went out of his way to pay as little tax as possible" to keep the Jews from wasting it. Why would you NOT use every trick the kikes use to pay as little tax as possible?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAH

Confirmed for being Dan Rather'd. Called it

Holla Forums right again.

dankje

And normies don't even realize they're talking to a shill. Holla Forums you are a horrible and wonderful teacher at the same time. I fucking hate you for making me like this but thanks for making me like this. I just wish I could shut my eyes again sometime they hurt from being open so hard.

Daaaaamn son keep us posted if the kikebot gets you or if maddow actually responds. Odds are she's gonna be livid when they tell her she lost the scoop.

You're doing his work user.

Post em' or it didn't happen dyke

On a related note, it really chaps my ass that we live with such fucking leftists and a parasitic welfare state that people actually think you should pay the government more than what it asks for. Or jesus fuck, that the portion that the government asks for is even fair to begin with.

He's been audited by the IRS multiple times and come out clean at every single juncture. I'm not saying you're a fucking retard, because I don't want to state the obvious, but do you think a butch lesbian like Maddow magically has more power or knowledge in regard to taxation than the IRS? Just how fucking dumb are you. What's the big bombshell going to be here? Trump legally rolled forward losses and paid no business tax? Wow, it's fucking nothing! Do you think anyone is going to give a shit about this by the next time Trump is up for election?

hahah

Sometimes I wonder if he shakes his head at us in the afterlife or just laughs along with us. I like to think laugh, we're fighting his war with pictures of nazi frogs and mindgames his people could only dream of. I'd be tickled pink at it.

You know, I'm not a blind Trump worshipper, but the way things changed overnight from King Nigger getting a pass on Everything with literally NO SCRUTINY to these Jews dissecting every single time the guy takes a shit…it's another example of the Jews over-extending themselves, and at the end find themselves expelled en masse or in camps. They can't help it, it's a pathology. Consider that Harvard is 25% Jewish, Yale is 26% Jewish, and what do the kikes do? Bitch that Princeton is ONLY 10% Jewish. So they are only represented at 5x their numbers.

that was fast, mein sides

ONE MINUTE LEFT GET IN HERE AND WATCH MADDOW FALL APART

Certainly everybody else does. I try to get every deduction I possibly can. I'm sure everyone else does the same. Hell, plenty of tax prep places say they guarantee you get maximum deductions. OY VEY GOY YOU'RE DEPRIVING THE GOVERNMENT OF MONEY

Also fucking Elizabeth Warren is getting massive coverage on MSNBC with her breathy savage voice

Anyone got a maddow photo with a just fuck my shit up styling? Would be very appropriate

Do they think anyone gives a fuck? I wouldn't care if he paid zero taxes.

Top cuck

I believe he is paraphrasing one of our founders. "Patriotic duty.. to pay as little tax as possible "

She's on boys

kek that was fast, account is already restricted on twitter

who cares about his tax returns?

cryptoanarchy
year zero

Learningchode BTFO once again.

Hahaha that cuck Chris Evans already admitted the White House scooped them

holy shit

That's a common theme I've heard among normies I speak with who didn't initially support Trump. The media has been so venomously anti-Trump that it's swung their opinion around to supporting him. The media went full retard and the contrast between them in attack dog mode against Trump and sycophantic lap dog for Obama is jolting enough to wake people up.

He's looking older than usual.

He loved a good joke user, as long as it wasn't degenerate. Jews crying out in pain as they whinge about cartoon frogs would have him laughing. He is with us.

Yes, that's just his personal taxes that reports the W-2's he's received from his different INCs.

twitter.com/DavidCayJ

This is the fat fuck who leaked it,.

C..checkmate fascists! How will Trump recover!

We will have to show them hell ourselves, the law won't touch liberals for some reason

SHE JUST ADMITTED THAT TRUMP RELEASED IT

cringe level 9001

Live stream here.

Trump knew Johnston was looking for it so he purposely leaked it to him.

I guess these guys really hate Bill Clinton and Hillary then.

I dream about meeting him sometimes…

Sometimes I wonder if that fucker lurks here and has his maddow folder standing by, waiting to strike

i don't think so, selling your country out for communism of death and egalité is progressive

IS SHE CRYING??

Wow it's even more devestating than we thought guise pack it in we're done~~~ Pffhahha holy shit I'm loving this. they literally got fucking sniped by the whitehouse. Trump yet again proves his hatred of the media in general in glorious fashion that only the finely tuned shitposting skills of our kind can understand.

Seriously I'm convinced Trump shitposts around here with us when has a chance to. He had to have learned this from SOMEONE and I seriously doubt it's halfchan's limpdick style!

Filtered.

She has nothing. They were hoping for a connection to "muh Russians," and they haven't got a fucking thing. Thus the reason for the long fucking intro and comparison to Nixon, the first presidential scalp the Jews took.

Oh my god guys a Russian bought one of Trumps home, and he made a profit during the housing boom! Collusion!

She's crying about Trump not releasing his tax returns. I mean, literally, she's complaining about it, while saying WE HAVE HIS TAX RETURNS (that he released).

Hahahaha

RUSSIANS

JON STEWART JUST BLOW THE WHOLE THING WIDE OPEN

BTFO lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACkRqpBj7n4

Oh. Oh please. Please take her down for showing it and fine the fuck out of MSNBC for letting her. They've opened their own chinks in their armor. Please, Trump, go for blood.

She knows Trump stumped her good. She thought she had a huge story and its all blown up in her face.

Please let this be the wedge that Trump uses to sue and gut the MSNBC

when i heard the story that he doesn't allow blacks to buy apartments in his better buildings, i knew he would be my president.

These fuckers keep trying and trying to make the "muh Russians" connection. I'd like to see the same level of investigation to Israeli influence in US politics. Lying Jew cunt.

thx user, other link was kill for me

Of course she is the cunt thought she'd be relevant again. Instead she not only had jackshit but also got trolled at master level by the Trump Team. Bitch got played like a fiddle.

Be amazed if he don't. The man isn't one to back down from shit like this and, it's a good excuse to draw the line somewhere with the media constantly hounding him going even to illegal routes in their batshit crusade.

We need to make sure he's not paying and bribing those Russians!
These people are losing it.

SHE IS ACTUALLY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS
PRAISE KEK

SOMEONE WEBM THIS SHIT I WANNA SEE IT WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK

wew

These people want to see you, your children, and your family dead and suffering. They will stop at nothing to derail Trump's agenda. We need to stop them before one of them goes too far. This is THE ENEMY.

try and say his name again you dyke shill ahahhahaahhahahahaha

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

They're still trying to nail Mercer because he isn't a fucking Jew. For once, the someone other than alike played a semi-important role in the election.

webm or i kill myself

Stay tuned for more.

Every file that follows the maddow_## format is learningchode

That was his dad I think, but fuck yeah.

Holy shit, I won't feel bad for a second pulling the trigger on fellow whites if they fell for this bullshit.

This thread got so damn good so quickly. Thank you President Trump.

And now she's whining about Trump doing routine clean-up of Justice Department.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Become an hero live pl0x

These fucking Jews and the Deep State just aren't going to stop until they trigger a civil war. As Dr Scheuer wrote 2 weeks ago, "it's a wonder that more journalists aren't assassinated in the US."

THIS IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN /x/ TIER CONSPIRACIES
Sandy Hook being a hoax is thousands of times more likely than anything Maddow is spinning, even by normalfag standards

Shoahed for anyone else?

Sounds more like her ratings are tanking hard, so her desperate attempt at a comeback is to make up shit and claim she has access to "anti-trump" shit.

It's a bullshit claim. It's on par with shitty clickbait articles. She's crying and trying to get views back.

DIY fgt

We need to start collecting Maddowposter's images and editing in a top layer of prison bars over them.

This is fantastic.

This bitch is insane.

has she shown any fucking evidence yet? or is she just claiming muh russians

I have no idea. I can't make head nor tail of it. It is just insane rambling.

This Russian shit is so retarded. Have you ever had a leftists start on about this faux-issue? Just ask them, "What is it that you don't like about Russia? Why is Russia bad?" And don't let them try the bullshit of saying they interfere in our elections when nothing is proven. You can just mention Israel interfering in elections. Just ask why Russia is bad and watch them go full retard

No he sold the house to a Russian for 60 million over what he paid. Meh Russia.

It's live you weenie

15 minutes in, and she hasn't said anything new or revealed a thing. The dyke cunt has NOTHING.

She said some Russian guy bought a house from Trump. But I don't understand what the fucking point is.

The studio must be telling her the FBI is there for her.

We're just asking questions goys!

these jews i swear

IF DUBS MADDOW GETS ARRESTED LIVE ON TV

yeah shes going on and on about muh fucking russians but i havent seen a single shred of evidence

I love how when she talks you can hear the loud ass air conditioner in the cut rate MSNBC studio

you faggot

SOMEONE MAKE A PETITION TO SUE THE FUCK OUT OF MADDOW!!

Hillery being funded by saudi arabia wasn't a problem. So I don't see how this matters. :^)

This is nothing but speculation.

Rachel, how about AIPAC and how every US politican– like Grahamn and McCain– are owned by the fucking kikes.

come on now.

Its Alex Jones tier tin foil hatting

TRUMP-PUTIN-DEUTSCHEBANK-IRAN-COMPLEX CONFIRMED

What is this fucking dyke even getting at? She is literally not making any sense at all.

The audacity

A new
AXIS
OF
EVIL

I honestly wish that the WH had not taken the bait. Now Maddow is going to be able to pull the "we goaded Trump into coming out of hiding!" The Don should have just shrugged and said, "So what?" and moved on. He fed the troll.

anons had my hopes up there was something but this is just speculation from a fucking ugly cunt

Nah the Filter King is entertaining at least.

This is a meltdown. She lost her pulitzer piece and the white house did it perfectly. She had ZERO time to come up with a fluff piece and now has to ad-lib EVERYTHING. Ain't live comedy great?

turkey is funding trump confirmed

So wait, is Trump a Russian plant, a Iranian plant, or a Turkish plant? I've lost track

THIS BITCH IS CRAZY

This is actually worse than Alex Jonestein.

Well its obviously fucking nothing.
This entire this comes down to insinuating that Trump is a russian spy and then claiming they have no evidence because mean old trump won't give it to them.

It's incredibly retarded. Russians have boats all over Florida, big and small. Anyone that has a boat slip in South Florida is a literal Russian agent.

Maddow will be arrested.

No one wants to see this thing rip its shirt off though, unlike Alex, swole on super male vitality.

when did it get out of fashion to kill traitors?

Nah, not anymore. The WH released the information just before Maddow could disclose it, meaning she is no longer disclosing private information.

So Holla Forumsacks what were you doing when Rach finally went into a roach motel?

wew

check'd

Wow a chicken, I'm real convinced now Maddow!

checkem

And now she is talking about blow up chickens

WEW

that was the Trump Fire Cock you stupid fucking dyke

Untrue, doesn't mean that at all. The WH just released his total income and the taxes he paid, not the whole form.

If dubs Maddow gets shot on live television

So she can still be arrested?

Honestly Filterman is more credible.

Absolutely fucking nothing, not even an atom was found in his 2005 returns. And I'm just laughing my ass off.

Please tell me someone is recording all this you know it'll never EVER stay up on jewtube! Fucking shit website won't even let me watch the stream.

I don't see why not, if she actually discloses info from his returns. Same for the journalist that disclosed it to her, and whoever he got it from. Especially if they're in the government.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MSNBC)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Is this cunt about to cry?

stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/msnbc-live-stream

Checked

He's always watching

And I'm just heilin' those dubs.

If only she had an open phone line during her (((show))). then I'm sure she'd get plagued with calls about "who is pepe"

This is incredible. She's literally fucking lost it

FUCKING FELONY RIGHT THERE

it was paul ryan

How smug do you think Trump is, watching this right now?

how anyone can watch this tired old annoying hag with legitimacy is beyond me

No it was this faggot here>>9496584

she sounds so broken, its disgusting, she thinks she is a victim

WE NEED TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS TO SEE IF HE'S BEHOLDEN TO A FOREIGN INDIVIDUAL OR FOREIGN COUNTRY

wnd.com/2011/04/289529/

nary a word about this

It is fucking happening, we are about to see the dyke get hanged

She named a journalist who sent it to her. David Cay Johnson or something. He probably got it from Ryan or some other #nevertrump faggot though.

nice

sorry

I'd feel like a victim too if I was a man born with a vagina.

damn i missed it. did she get raped or what?

Stop. You guys have no idea what you're in for. Maddow is the example of fake news. It's no wonder imkampfy wishes he could make a body suit of her skin and live inside of it because even though they're both kikes, she's way more functional than he is. Also that way he will realize his dream of being a lesbian jewdyke.

Vid related. Imkampfy after he completes his maddow suit.

nah nigga she just said she has a portion of his returns and went to break

She is a victim. Of lvl99 Trolling by gov officials.

the webms that will come of this will be fucking legendary kek material

Trump probably did it. It's from 2005. He'll probably release a new year every 6 months to make the shitlibs cry about him not releasing them for 4 years.

How would you feel when your ratings tank so hard you willingly commit a felony trying to get those ratings back, only to have it fall through minutes before your big scoop reveal?
That's what she feels. And mfw she is trying to with-hold the tears

Actually guys, Trump should just resign. Get it over with.

You can't be president and God Emperor at the same time. Resign, then ascend to the Throne.

This whole thing is
The tax return edition.

Watching Rachel Maddow doing her Trumps Taxes special is like Geraldo's opening of Al Capone's vault.

We're watching because Trump fucked over her exclusive story about his taxes.

The whole story was about this and now she has nothing. So we're enjoying watching her have a metldown.

Just an intermission, tune in its gold shes a stuttering mess

White House cucked her story so she just "speculated" about Trumps taxes. She looked like she was gonna cry. She also sat there being ugly and gay as well.

It was her fault for not being able to resist and signaling hours in advance in exchange for likes and shares.

I want to see her drown in a tub of semen, that's all i've ever wanted

basically this…

We're watching through a bootleg livestream site user, chill. She's not getting any ratings here.

It's possible, but I'd hope that wouldn't hurt his chances of sending Maddow to jail. Maybe if Trump prosecutes the person he told to release them, and then pardons them afterwards…

Although technically it doesn't matter if they go after the original leaker, as long as it wasn't Trump himself that disclosed the tax return to David Cay Johnson or Maddow, it's still a felony.

Do a flip.

So is she going to get raped in jail

No that was intentional she wanted to drum up publicity. She just didn't expect the Don to give her attention personally.

THEY'RE SHOWING THE ACTUAL FORMS ON AIR HOLY FUCK

PTFTHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS EXACTLY THE SAME THING

ok, got the stream going now.

LMAO OY VEY

MADDOW LITERALLY JUST SAID MAZEL TOV

They are so fucked hahahahaha

lonk to stream?

What did she mean by this?

Maddow is saying Johnston got it in his mail box. Johnston apparently doesn't know who gave it to him.

Every time I try this I get an earful about
muh gays

What fucking universe did we just wander into guys? Which timeline is this!?

noted, and this shitshow is fucking hilarious

DIRECTLY FROM THE WHITE HOUSE STATEMENT

She and the rest of the nobodies on MSNBC constantly remind their fledgling audience that they have challenged Donald to appear on their show since the campaign. Notice that Donald never talks about MSNBC? They're so bottom of the barrel that he doesn't waste any time with them, not even a word. I don't think he has ever said the name MSNBC even once.

i love the meme level of the official white house statements

Th…that doesn't seem very legal, holy fuck

The WH aren't going to press charges on her, she just confirmed it. Trump is instead watching her embarrass herself

I hope she gets arrested on live TV

she pinches herself to prove to viewers shes not fake news

could she actually get jail time for this?

shes being all fucking smug, I hope they bring up charges against her.

KEK this is fucking great, I bet there is a squad ready to bust in and arrest them.

1st amnendment bruh. Pinch her to see it isn't fake. God just shoot her in the face already.

probably right user, shame they wont pursue it

What the fuck?

Live on air suicide from the dyke when?

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This bitch is going to hang for sedition

Is she drowning in semen yet guys?

she got literally nothing. classic radical feminist extremist

I can't fucking believe this is happening

This is the greatest nothingburger of all time holy shit
She's just filling screentime to get her ratings

fuck this fat fuck

She didn't confirm shit, the WH statement said it was illegally released, and that implies she is illegally releasing it as well, journalist or not. Doesn't matter if you know where it came from or not.

This faggot Johnston is already speculating it might have been Trump himself that sent the forms to deflect on how illegal this shit is.

LITERALLY
FAKE
NEWS

its literally nothing, aside from ratings and attempting to stir the pot yet again on his tax returns

She's been drowning since the show started. You missed her go on a 15 minute Alex Jones conspiracy theory rant

That fat fuck is refusing to call him President Trump.

DONALD CREATES HIS OWN REALITY

She's going full
JUST
Mode

Why do all leftists refer to Trump as Donald

It doesn't make you seem bigger it makes you seem bitter

THAT'S RIGHT

George R. R. Martin should stick to writing books.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THESE PEOPLE ARE DELUSIONAL

He actually does. I mean that's why he's a billionaire president.

So this is all illegal correct?

I just remembered. Didn't this fat fuck get kicked off Trump's golf course because he was being a creep?

This is fucking hilarious.

can anyone get some screencaps? i can't watch it right now.

That's literally her show in a nutshell. If you guys stay on you will see a future stroke victim speak. The guy that comes on after has taken so many vacation days since the election and every time he shows up he looks like he's going to pass out from buttrage. You will never see a more buttflustered man. Almost worth it for that to see a guy die on live TV.

Is this journalistic integrity?

AHAHAHAHAHA
THEY'RE RUNNING WITH THE "HE BECAME PRESIDENT JUST TO GET TAX BREAKS" LINE

I AM FUKKIN LAFFIN LADS

Eh, we'll find out if it ever goes to court.

Where did the Russian bought house thing brought from? Is that in the tax returns or something else?

(checked)

ship it in from china on the cheap

and actually, he paid some pretty heavy taxes

Fat jewish elf speculates on nothing, up next

So who, or what department, gets fired tomorrow lads?

He can't resist us.

no you shit i mean have a bunch of people cum inside a tub and then drown her in it

LINK PLOX

All of them…

How does this make sense in leftists' minds?

Every single one. And also Maddow and Johnston get arrested.

If working at MSNBC qualified as a job, then the people who plausibly work there would get fired.

Only if it's not gay.

TRUMP WANTS TO LEGISLATE AN ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX SO HE CAN SAVE $30 MILLION IN TAXES

I'm pretty sure Trump could make an extra $30 million a year if he wasn't working full time as the president.

Only cause you got dubs, lazy nigger

This must be your first time watching MSNBC
Assumed premises are the norm

>only 400.000 family income a year
poor fuck, get out. my compassion is incredible.

Wow, a fucking billionaire with over $100m income pays the same percentage as a family with kids that makes $400k a year, RATHER THAN A MUCH SMALLER PERCENTAGE.

WAIT

WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE

THEY PULL THIS SHIT DIRECTLY BEFORE THE IDES OF MARCH

JESUS FUCK NIGHT OF LONG KNIVES SOON

These people have no self awareness.

But but he is still a bad goy because…..

The MSM is picking up on this story. This isn't just a random clickbait, they are legit hyping this

Donald! Donald! Now I understand!
The meaning of the tax returns!
You were always protecting me!
Always building walls around me!
Always, we were always together, Donald!
There's no way you can lose!

Holy fuck, the IRS didn't charge him enough!
wtf i love roosevelt now

BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING HERE IT MEANS HE'S HIDING SOMETHING

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a helpful dubsanon

I thought he wasn't taking wage as a president? What the fuck would he need tax breaks for?

It's because it is technically a tax return, therefore it is the tax return they want. They are that full of shit.

Is he a kike?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA FUCK

FUCK

MUH RUSSIANS

MUH RUSSIAN MAFIA

Every working-class normalfag who heard that just cracked

They think they can make the middle class hate Trump if they show he's an elite billionaire.

It's great these fuckers aren't going after Soros, or Gates, or the Rockefellers, or the Rothschilds, or the Clintons, OR ANYBODY ELSE RICH AS FUCK. I wonder what their tax % rates are?

But lets speculate that the evidence we have actually suggests the absolute opposite.

GOING IN FOR THE KILL NOW
He has something to hide.
Fuck this fat fuck and very fake news.

You wouldn't know what gay is if it came behind you and fucked you up the ass

(checked)
Jesus.

RUSSIANS HACKED HIS TAX RETURNS

Trump is literally Al Capone.

holy fucking kek. And then they'll call us conspiracy theorists for pointing out jews. These people have no self-awareness

dcreport.org

Of course he's hiding something. a business expense on ropes. Lots of fucking ropes.

Some lovely digits ITT

I am actually embarrassed for them… This is a shitshow.

OH GOD, is it okay that I know this guy's name is "Hoss DelGado"?

Anxiously looking forward to the punchline to this setup.

(Checked)
THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS ARE ASTOUNDING

trump leaked this shit and right now hes grinning from ear to fucking ear

Indeed. I think the digits are telling us this is going to backfire Big League.

That is fucking embarrassingly bad

Both (((Maddow)))'s blog and Johnston's site are down.

Don't. They do this every night. The only reason this night is different is that they added hype. MSNBC's primetime shows are actually more pathetic than anything shown on CNN. I'm not joking. MSNBC pumps out embarrassing shit every evening. They know they are the most bottom of the barrel there is.

HOLY SHIT

TRUMP LEAKED THE TWO PAGES OF THE RETURN TO THE REPORTER

IT WAS ANONYMOUSLY PLACED IN THE REPORTER'S MAILBOX

Haha yeah she just said WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHO HE GOT HIS MONEY FROM!

Pack it up, boys.

No working-class normies watch MSNBC, much less rachael fucking madow.
The people who watch this shit are SJWs and white-collar faggots working "diversity engagement" and human resources jobs.

NOT PROTECTED BY CLOUDFLARE, IT'S A BASIC HOSTING ACCOUNT

; DiG 9.10.4-P2 dcreport.org;; global options: +cmd;; Got answer:;; ->>HEADERHEADER

someone be a hero

Why does he look like a monkey?

And this is setting MSNBC up for the take down.

First CNN and Buzzfeed have their credibility destroyed and are known for fake news and running fanfiction.net material as russian connection stories.
Now MSNBC.

You know what must be done.

THIS WILL ONLY HELP TRUMP

How can the media keep fucking up so badly?

GUYS
THERE'S NOTHING CRIMINAL HERE
I'll have you know I am very jewish and know a lot about tax returns with nothing criminal on them
When there's nothing criminal on them it means you're hiding something

WHAT IS HE HIDING?!?!?

Should've put a Pepe stamp on it tbh.

Dreamhost lel. You could easily get his account suspended by spamming forums with links to his site, but I would never do such a thing!

he has his own duties user, to perfect the billion year Iowan cornreich

True that. And people a priori classify Maddow as being "real news" even though this shit is 100x more far-fetched and ridiculous than ANYTHING the water filter salesman has said on his show, ever. Even the shit about the frogs turning gay. But that's fake news, and this is real news.

Canary trap.

Holy fuck they're retarded, they only set up CF on the www prefix but the raw server IP is still listed on DNS for dcreport.org

IT'S ALREADY OFFLINE TOP KEK

Anything 'damning' or is this another big ruse?

anybody get an archive of it?

not so elaborate ruse

They're basically doing what neocons did during Bush, "If you have nothing to hide you shouldn't be afraid!*.

If any of you have an HDTV just watch her fucking face

Look how sad her face looks, she's embarassed

Total fucking nothingburger

Die, all of you

Trump should do something similar like this to Ryan, place "anonymously" leaked material in his office or mailbox and than wait for him the leak it to the kike media as an "anonymous inside source."

This is like watching a car crash in slow motion.

topgeg

It's fucking nothing, unless you like watching dykes and fat jews cry.

its a ruse m80

Checked

Would be a shame if something else turned up in his mailbox right?

It's a conspiracy theory. The beginning russia story was completely unrelated to the tax returns.

bretty sure neilsen doesn't count pirate internet streams m8

HAHAHAHAHA

don't even care tbh, this is too good to pass up

Bahahaha davidcayjohnston.com is hosted on the same server and is ALSO down

IT'S LIKE AN ALL STAR CAST OF LEFTIE FAILURES

Like what FBI-Kun?

If you send him dildos, they'll thank you for it. If you send copies of Mein Kampf, they'll just throw it away.

If Trump wants clean air that would be a conflict of interest, because he would be breathing clean air as well.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yup. you can tell though she's getting her composure back over time.

(checked)
I'm going with trump as the source of the leak because this is EXACTLY what happened when the "John Miller" tape was "leaked" to the press

ITS THE YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK LAD, THEY CANT WIN

HE OWES MONEY TO THE CHINESE

OBVIOUSLY A COMMUNIST

look at that faggot's laugh it's so pathetic ahaahahahaah

DID THEY ILLEGALLY BROADCAST HIS SSN?

My wife's son consumes my income

I have a TV, but don't have cable. I only use it to watch my DVDs so I can't see this. almost wish I could, I'm sure its a hootenanny

HOLY FUCK DID THEY JUST DO THAT?

No I think they blacked that out, I can't see it on the screencaps.

THAT OBESITY LAUGH

Arrest warrants imminent

They did it to George Zimmerman during the trial. I don't see why they wouldn't now.

HE OWE'S MONEY TO CHINA

China is the largest purchaser of Treasury bonds you fucking idiots. The whole country owes China money.

web.archive.org/web/20170313135240/https://www.dcreport.org/

[heavy breathing]

TRUMP OWES CHINA MONEY HE'S A FOREIGN AGENT

Ho shit if you're serious it's gonna be on like donkey kong. Trump will NOT take that laying down.

Meanwhile, Trump is grinning ear to ear. (((They))) willingly stepped into his trap.

full retard

I thought he was having a heart attack.

J U S T

Maddow held up the sheet at some point didn't she?

details details goyim now buy our bullshit already like a good goy!

I analyze these pages for a living they blacked it out

FUCK

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE GOT THE MOMENT OF THE FAT CUNTS HYPERVENTILATION

Yeah but the stream resolution is shit. Might have to see if there's a 1080p on youtube, but I think the one she held up had black sharpie over the SSN too.

What are these idiots even doing?

Did they suggest that there has never been a massively wealthy president before?

I am speechless.

(check'd for truth)
Agreed.

I though 'she' was a tranny, not a dike. No?

Who the fuck is this cuck

M Y

Oh my god.
We will all remember where we were when mancow just sent herself to prison

15 MINUTES LEFT TO MAKE ANY NEWS AT ALL BITCH

THIS IS NOTHING AND YOU KNOW IT KEKEKEKEKEK

How is it they're talking this long about two insignificant pages of tax returns from 12 years ago?

The fat fuck who "leaked" Trump's tax returns. In reality he got it in the mail from Trump/

Xe's whatever Ze wants to be you bigot racist sexist misogynist queeraphobic shitlord!

SHIT

ITT: masochists

Because it's literally all they have. they had this whole thing planned out but Trump went LOLNOPE and sniped the story like 10 minutes before showtime. Dude's fucking genius!

Soon user, soon. But not before she is made the biggest laughing stock on news since the "pissgate"

this is pretty typical for the msm propaganda circuit. uncited sources and babbling speculation as news.

Would be funny as fuck if they didnt, and i wanna know how legal this shit was.

Trump paid a higher tax rate than Comrade Sanders lmfao

holy shit

UP

Wait he is admitting it, he does realize he will go to prison for this right.

I suppose somebody has to believe all their hype, even if it's just themselves.

Apparently he thinks its totally legal for him to do this on air. He even said it.

I wonder what Rachael Maddow paid in taxes last year? We should try to find this out.

Where did they show his ssn?

I think you're correct. Very astute analysis. I like the cut of your jib user.

It ain't legal at all but they're saying "Someone" left it under his door or something stupid like that. We all know it's shit they're just throwing up a flimsy excuse to cover their asses.

Capped just in case this happens.

And all they have to make a story out of is "Look how much of a successful business person he is. Isn't he evil, goyim? Must be chinese russian communist nazi hackers!"

FAM

It's fucking mindblowing that Trump is getting shit down as quickly as he is, running the entire goddamn country, AND STILL HAS TIME TO CONSTANTLY TROLL RANDOM MEDIA KIKES

What a retard!

Half of MSNBC's "talent" owe back taxes. Sharpton does, Reid does, Harris-Perry Did and I think Alex Wagner did as well.

That's the show's format in a nutshell. They stretch nothing into 10 minute long segments. I've even clocked it before. She and the other hosts on primetime MSNBC do this every fucking weekday. They will rant or use circular talk to stretch nontopics and non-issues and fake news into long segments.

WH releases Trump tax info ahead of MSNBC report

the*hill.com/homenews/administration/324016-wh-releases-trump-tax-info-ahead-of-msnbc-report-made-150m-in-2005

" The White House on Tuesday night released some details of President Trump's income and paid taxes from 2005, as MSNBC prepared to release the information in an evening broadcast.

Trump reported $150 million in income and $38 million paid in taxes, according to a statement from the White House.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow had teased Tuesday evening that she had Trump's 1040 form from 2005. MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell tweeted, "This is the night we've been waiting for."

MSNBC alerted the White House about the information, and the White House seemed to opt to take the punch out of the report, releasing the major numbers itself shortly before the broadcast — and slamming MSNBC in the process.

“You know you are desperate for rating when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago," the statement read. "Despite this substantial income figure and tax paid, it is totally illegal to steal and publish tax returns. The dishonest media can continue to make this part of their agenda, while the President will focus on his, which includes tax reform that will benefit all Americans." "

Is is this the new CTR buzzword insult?

context?

Help spread this info so we can get a good salt thread going
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/841824743405817856

You fucking kike break the link with spoilers

Wait a minute. She was so fucking sure she had something she bragged about it to the White House and let them know what they had?

Ryan needed to be gutted out for constantly being a thorn during the election and trying to backstab Trump every moment he got. Ryan's fall is just proceeding just as planned.

SATAN'D

Also check 'em

try clicking that link, user

Here we go boyos
She has 10 minutes left to make her case for a crime
And she's talking about "pls release more"

SHE
AIN'T
GOT
SHIT

I think it was blacked out.

I can see why, it is fucking funny as fuck watching a dyke get btfo.

This is literally nothing more than a red pill on how the mainstream media is a wing of propaganda for Globalist Kikes

Best quality I've seen yet

makes you really wonder

So that's why Trump didn't release his tax returns. He was waiting for the left to break the law again. They really can't help themselves; they walk right into his traps time and again.

Johnston is going on O'Donnel's show next as well. If you want to see an even smugger asshole stay tuned.

HITLER'D

Is that written in Klingon?

Fighting off brochures for physical fitness and weight loss programs. That's my best guess.

OY VEY

Please don't retwat this

they purposely blurred it

That just gave me an idea. Has anyone ever tried a rebranded version of Mein Kampf ?
Change the cover, call it "My struggle", give Hitler an Arabic sounding name "Assan Hassad" or something. On the inside leaflet describe the book as "One man's brave struggle to overcome the Zionist occupation of his beloved country from within the walls of his prison cell."

Worse, RUSSIAN.

Fucks sake I know that game. That one was LSD in a exe. Strangely fitting however nice pick.

Look at Chris
He knows it's all bullshit too

this is comedy gold

did he just say people have went to jail for doing this but "this is a special case"?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

True journalism

Just like reading WikiLeaks, right? :^)

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

"I believe I'm fighting Hitler therefore anything I do is justified"

Trump paid a higher tax rate than MSNBC's parent company Comcast

He looks like he doesn't want to be there.

….Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Just wow.

If there was a chat for the stream I'd say bomb it with "HILLIARY WAS A SPECIAL CASE TOO RIGHT GOYIM?!"

Yes. It was "The Culture of Critique" by stefan molyneux.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The youtube stream got copyright claimed

You know your show is fucking terrible when the host from the previous "primetime" show has to sit with you on your show 2/5 times of the week.

MY FUCKING SIDES

It's Chris Hayes.

is history repeating itself?

lol their web sites are crashed

I FUCKING TOLD YOU IT WAS TRUMP

The left's version of wikileaks

FUCKING KEK

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAA
LOCAL MAN'S SIDES FOUND ACHIEVING ORBIT

Beautiful

It means "John Titor" fed the MSNBC the documents.

Somebody went fishing and caught a screechy bulldyke.

Are they going to be arrested lads?

You gotta be shitting me. He did this on purpose just to..fucking…FUCK MY BRAIN HURTS NOW FUCKING FUCK!

This shit is why he's president and I'm not. His unique brand of madcap genius that either backfires or exceeds his wildest dreams. I'd just get myself killed doing this shit I'm not chosen by kek.

T H A N K Y O U T R U M P

Nah white house made it pretty clear they were going to go on with their own thing and let the cunt do hers

They're allowed to spew bullshit about America being controlled by a shadowy group of Russian oligarchs with literally no evidence to back this up whatsoever
…but if I point out how the big names behind communism, feminism, and the iraq war are all yids, I get blacklisted from employment and have my life ruined

DO THESE PEOPLE NOT HAVE ANY FUCKING SELF-AWARENESS?
==WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING (((DUAL-CITIZENS)))

Cunt is getting roasted to the point of well done on Twitter. It's glorious.

I want to laugh, but instead all I can do is cry. I'm so fucking happy I elected this man as my President you guys.

Be grateful you get to witness such mastery

Holy fuck other members of the press are eviscerating Maddow for helping promote Trump as a good guy

Shame

Are you now just understanding his 88d chess? It isn't just a meme, you know. He plays the cards from decks of several great men: the fool of owari, caesar, etc.

Are you niggers going to stay and watch a future stroke victim? Laurence is way past due for his stroke but we can be there to witness it.

WE DON'T KNOW HOW WE GOT THIS!

Screens, nigger. SCREENS.

Political stunts don't fix health care.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-14/boomercare-here-stay

CLASSIC

LAST 3 MINUTES OF HER SHOW AND SHE STILL DOESN'T MAKE ANY NEWS

MSNBC STATUS: F A K E N E W S

I will never be tired of winning Trump, never.

more

When even Twitter is roasting you you know you fucked up. I bet even fucking reddit can't justify this shitshow

CNN political reporter going in on Maddow

It's fucking glorious. If it was just the scoop, then it'd just be a case of Trump thinking fast on his feet. But since he GAVE HER THE ORIGINAL SCOOP IN THE FIRST PLACE, this means literally every shred of this, down to the letter, has been set up perfectly by trump.

Jesus she is trying everything to make it a big deal but it is failing.

Hi there shill bye shill. enjoy your filter Rach!

check'd

any others?

twitter.com/search?q=%22Rachel%20Maddow%22&src=tren

Knock yourself out. There's enough salt and roasting to cook an elephant three times over.

It's masterful. Two years ago, I thought Trump was a washed out reality TV host. Today, I would legitimately run into combat and die for this man.

Sad!

I almost can't believe how utterly incompetent these people are. They just told the world that Trump pays a surprisingly high amount of taxes for a billionaire while making themselves look like morons in the process. And it was all a masterful ruse by Trump himself.

183-D CHESS

I watch this video literally every few nights

Throwing their own into the lion's den. How sweet it is.

So is Maddow done after this gaff?

it's more than just taking money: about six months after the government of Qatar sent Bill Clinton his million dollar birthday gift and asking him if they could start doing some business in Haiti this happened:

Bill Clinton, Qatar announce $12 million to help Haiti - USA Today

web.archive.org/web/20130111130701/http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/09/18/clinton-qatar-announce-12-million-to-help-haiti/1577443/

Those numbers though

damn we need to get #thankyoumaddow trending

cunfirm

Trips confirm that Maddow will only be able to get a job at Current TV OH WAIT

Confirmed for being neck'd

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MSNBC IS FUCKING PATHETIC LADS

HOLY KEK

lol
inb4 government raids MSNBC headquarters Harrison Bergeron style

The thing about how these leftists and kikes use tax statements as political ammo is fucking ridiculous. You can follow everything to the letter, dot every i and cross every t, and they'll STILL find a way to complain that what you did is somehow wrong.

Paid 25% overall tax rate? Should've been 30%.
Gave 200k to charity? Should've been 250k, m8
I don't like rich people! >:( unless they're bernie sanders and hillary clinton.

He leaked them himself, you fools! Just give up! You're just hurting yourself!

Checked for Our Future

Her show gets pulled and she's left begging on patreon for pedro dollars before having to star in several pornos before getting gangraped by blackmen and chokes on their semen.

(checked)
But you are. Never underestimate the chaotic power of kek!

REMINDER THAT ALL THE SHILLS AND KIKES WILL BE BTFO FOREVER

Nah, could be too easily spun and co-opted. #MadMaddow would be a better option if Twitterfags want to do something.

Can they openly solicit for someone’s tax returns?

Seems pretty shady!

Watching Trump work is such a pleasure

>blackmen
I mean niggers.

That's not what bottled piss looks like.

We're gonna need a salt thread soon lads

Fucking lazy ass, good for nothing nigger…
WEBM COON!

SCUM! RUSSIAN SCUM!

SALT MINING THREAD WHERE?

RELEASE THE TAPES, DAHNALD!

It's looking that way, lad. We're reaching bump limit so one of you faggots needs to get to work on that.

SALT MINING THREAD HERE

I didn't link a fucking Fox affiliate video. You're not giving Megyn money for fucks sake. It's a random upload.

even the hard left are shitting on her, its beautiful

top tier vidya tbh

They're literally Beck tier now.

I guess I have my answer.

Don't cry Rach you still have another hour of airtime

excellent

what's the verification on this anonymous leak?

couldn't we all "leak" trumps taxes :)

I've got some news for you lad.

trips of truth, the Trump Curse is very real.

or geraldoed

Btw, did that guy show up last Christmas? I spent most of the day waiting for him, but I never saw him.

TRUMP = STUMPED
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Plus Ultra

Good one, user.

(checked)
I have clearly missed a joke.

Olderfags will get the reference.

This is one of the biggest BTFO recorded in all of mankind's history.

Thats how I can tell youre a youngin. There is a good reason he even got that reality TV show.

It's semen user. The joke is that it's semen.

uppity dyke - ==BTFO==

she looks like she's having a lot of sleepless nights. The makeup barely covers her eyebags

Take another guess, lad.

Awesome video, thank you for sharing this.

I'll admit, I'm only 24. That being said, I never paid a whole lot of attention to him until he announced he was running. I was behind it day one for the keks, and now I'm willing to die for the man.

It's called atrazine, look it up.

Atrazine feminizes male frogs

eastbay*express.com/oakland/atrazine-feminizes-male-frogs/Content?oid=3641075

"Atrazine, one of the most widely used farm herbicides in the United States, has feminized male frogs and other animals in some scientific studies. But research examining potential effects in people is relatively sparse.

A few studies have found possible connections between atrazine and higher rates of some birth defects and poor semen quality in men. Yet scientists say more human research is needed to reach any conclusions. "It pales in comparison to the animal research," said Dr. Paul Winchester, an Indiana University professor of clinical pediatrics who studies the pesticide."

Popular weed killer atrazine feminizes native frogs across Midwest, could be impacting amphibian populations worldwide

berk*eley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/10/30_frogs.html

"Native male leopard frogs throughout the nation's Corn Belt are being feminized by an herbicide, atrazine, used extensively to kill weeds on the country's leading export crops, corn and soybeans, according to a survey conducted by University of California, Berkeley, biologists and reported this week in Nature.

The UC Berkeley scientists also showed that male leopard frogs raised in laboratory tanks contaminated with atrazine develop egg cells in their testes and essentially turn into hermaphrodites. These sexual abnormalities were observed at atrazine levels as low as 0.1 parts per billion (ppb), 30 times lower than the current allowable limit for atrazine in drinking water set by the Environmental Protection Agency.

These findings, added to earlier evidence that atrazine demasculinizes two other species of frog, suggest that the herbicide could be a factor in the decline of frogs and other amphibians in the United States and around the world, the authors say. Atrazine has been used on crops since 1956 and currently is the most widely used herbicide in the nation. "

I know Jenkem when I see it.

Yes. Yes he is.

the tax return narrative just got blown away. The russian one is going to be harder to get rid of, but I'm sure Trump has something up his sleeve to blow that out of the water as well.

It's brilliant. Not only was this a hilarious troll AND completely BTFO and discredited kike maddow and MSNBC, but it pretty much dismantles the "muh tax returns" shit they've been pushing. It completely shatters their ability to keep pushing this issue. It's over, it's done. None of them will ever be able to be taken seriously talking about tax returns again.

He was inescapable during the 80s. He was nothing shirt of a truly A E S T H T I C icon

t. oldfag

My 40k nerd is showing that pic of them in the trenchcoats reminds me of inquistors on the warpath.

Oh fucking gawd I had a guess but didn't want to confirm since I just had lunch. ew

WE'RE AT THE DENIAL STAGE, BOYS

Wew gotta give it to the little kike that's a pretty fucking funny quip. He still needs to go in the oven though.

THAT'S OLD SEMEN

I'm the same age you are and I knew he was more than just a Reality TV host

Be ashamed

NEW BRED WHEN

A Jew Jewing a Jewess failing in an attempt to Jew a goy.
What a world.

fucking WEW. thanks, lad

I RECOGNIZE THAT SEMEN!!!

Boiled, actually. He left the jar on his space heater.

I don't have much of an excuse user. I wish I knew more than I did the majority of my life, but I'm learning now and realizing how much more I still have to learn.

Holy shit, I can't believe he rused them this fucking hard this late in the game.

Is that it? Impeachment? I've been hearing the bullshit since the day he got elected. Holy shit are these snowflakes retarded. You know what happened during King niggers election, we went back to work with a great discontentment but we stuck through it, his reelection was nothing but disheartening but sharpened our resolve.

Do these idiots not realize we have operators standing by willing and wanting to go to civil war the second they touch Trump? Are they really gonna try to achieve this shit for the next 8 years? If so, this is gonna be an easy 8 years.

The left want socialism, it's evidently so and these fucking democrats caused it by sabotaging academia and creating a generations of inept retards who fully fall for the hook and sink communist rhetoric which doesn't require any critical after thought. They've set the course for our dismantlement into a banana republic and frankly, i'm worried, worried that some patriots are gonna say enough is enough while declaring a call to arms and move to bring some much needed freedom back to America.

They wanted multiculturalism by allowing the third world into this country, and then proceeded to play the identity politics, you can't have both. Holy shit do we need to restore racial hegemony. They are trying to implement exactly what our forefather fought the British for.

WHAT'S THE PLAN LADS???

Post something along the lines of "Wow its fucking nothing"

(585) 473-8704

The DoTR - Defense of the Republicans - begins now. They release Donald's taxes, we release their doxes. They propose impeachment, we propose pranks.

Decrease your cranial temperature.

Good post user. Pretty spot on summary of the current state of affairs.

the memes write themselves

STALE AND SALTY DEPLORABLES MEME DEPLOYED

They've gotten so used to getting their way time and time again. This is basically the first time in decades that someone has solidly put his foot down and told these people to take a fucking hike. They don't know how to handle loss anymore.

They cling to MUH IMPEACHMENT because it's the last thing left for them to hold on to. It's their last "shred of hope". If they let that go, then they're resigning themselves to sitting back for 8 years and watching Trump have his way with everything they hold dear.

What will America's next flag look like?

Turn on Hannity for the victory party lads

War never changes.

Kek,

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/843254252537561089

You know David, some of us post in more than one thread and can see you spamming the same shit over and over.

this report was a joke