Wanna talk Blood Types

Saw an interesting post about RHnegative blood types being the "original" blood line. Started looking around and found this….
"If you have this factor in your blood you are special. The down side is that you are also a target for victimization. In the last Bilderberg meeting they decided to chip implant all blue-eyed blond people with Rh Negative blood. Chemtrails are designed to target those with the PURE RH Negative blood factor. Alien groups appear to abduct Rh Negative woman and us them as incubators in which to plant human alien fetus’s. These HYBRID BABIES are born with reptilian copper based blood that has been combined with the Rh Negative factor. Blonde blue-eyed babies are used in human sacrifices etc. THE LIST OF VICTIMIZATIONS GOES ON. These Rh Negative Reptilian Hybrids are then abducted over and over again and used for any number of reasons, most of which we don’t even want to talk about, you can only imagine why."

What ya think?

Other urls found in this thread:

rhnegativeregistry.com/jesus-yashuas-nazarene-rh-negative-origin.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gv/mhc/xslcgi.cgi?cmd=bgmut/systems_info&system=rh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think op's the kind of fag that doesn't cite sources and pulls shit out of his ass for shitty threads to slide ones that matter

What is RH negative blood? Pure phenotype?

I have a very rare blood type but I can't donate to make extra cash since my dad had Hepatitis C. Thanks for probably doing drugs in your biker years, pops.

rhesus factor as in the rhesus monkey

Correct; Sauce rhnegativeregistry.com/jesus-yashuas-nazarene-rh-negative-origin.html

rhnegativeregistry.com/jesus-yashuas-nazarene-rh-negative-origin.html

Opinions discarded. Go back to infowars.

bump?

Drown yourself in aids blood

Here is the kind of stuff popping up when I search the negative:

But this is from a low quality click bait type of site. I want hard facts, numbers. Can anybody point me in the right direction about how the negative O type blood of the master race? I must learn more.

*RH keeps autocorrecting to the

what's more interesting is the evolutionary conditions that were in place up until the 20th century, now counteracted with modern medicine. rh- women produce anti-bodies that attack rh+ offspring in the womb and treat it as a foreign entity.

R.I.P my shit

wew I got lucky, this is anecdotal evidence but I can confirm whatever source you had was correct in at least one case

at least you can take anyone's blood. shame about the monkey factor though

So when a mom has RH negative, her body attacks RH positive fetuses as if it was a foreign species. Reading more about this I found this:

Pic related.

What have I stumbled upon? Must learn more. It's going to be one of those evenings…

I thought this was cool but it comes with some shitty health problems potentially. That's what gets me with it, not really the meme alien gene shit. I'm blue-eyed and Aryan looking as shit though, so I got that going for me.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gv/mhc/xslcgi.cgi?cmd=bgmut/systems_info&system=rh

that's fucking wrong, at the very most it's 3%

possible natural anti-miscegination measure?

I wish I had blue eyes, hazel eyes are the shittiest white people eyes because they look brown a lot of the time

Y'all posting in a datamining thread.

Not anymore, science fuck yeah!

no shit

Trump and Hitler are both RH negative according to this list.

*SOME NOTABLE RHESUS NEGATIVES*
DAN AYKROYD (AB -)
NORMA JEAN BAKER (Marilyn Monroe)
ALEC BALDWIN
DONALD J TRUMP
MARC BOLAN
JACQUELINE BOUVIER (KENNEDY/ONASSIS)
NICHOLAS CAGE
AL CAPONE
JACKIE CHAN (AB -)
CHARLES, PRINCE OF WALES (O -)
CHARLIE CHAPLIN (B-)
WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON (AB -)
GLENN CLOSE
KURT COBAIN
TOM CRUISE
ELLEN DEGENERES
JOHNNY DEPP (B -)
LAURA DERN
LEONARDO DICAPRIO
KIRK DOUGLAS
MICHAEL DOUGLAS
SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE
HILARY DUFF
CLINT EASTWOOD (B-)
EDWARD VI (B -)
ALBERT EINSTEIN
DWIGHT D EISENHOWER (O – )
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
MIA FARROW
SARAH FERGUSON
MORGAN FREEMAN
LIAM & NOEL GALLAGHER (O -)
JENNIFER GARNER (AB-)
RICHARD GERE
STEVE GUTTENBERG
JAKE GYLLENHALL
MAGGIE GYLLENHALL
TOM HANKS
GEORGE HARRISON
JIMMY HENDRIX (O -)
PARIS HILTON
ADOLF HITLER (B -)
MICK JAGGER (AB -)
ANGELINA JOLIE (AB-)
CATHERINE ZETA JONES
JANIS JOPLIN
GRACE KELLY
JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY (AB -)
NICOLE KIDMAN
Dr MARTIN LUTHER KING
BEYONCE’ KNOWLES
JOHN LENNON (O-)
MARY MAGDALENE (B -)
MALCOLM X
NELSON MANDELA
CHARLES MANSON
PAUL McCARTNEY (B -)
FREDDIE MERCURY
HEATHER MILLS
PAUL NEWMAN (O -)
SIR ISSAC NEWTON
JACK NICHOLSON (B -)
RICHARD NIXON ( O -)
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA (AB -)
OZZY OSBORNE
CAMILLA PARKER-BOWLES
BRAD PITT
ELVIS ARRON PRESLEY (O -)
ALAIN PROST (AB -)
SUZI QUATRO
RAMESES II
RONALD REAGAN
SOPHIE RHYS-JONES
CHRISTIANO RONALDO
J.K. ROWLING
KYRA SEDGEWICK
CLEOPATRA SELENE
BROOKE SHIELDS
O.J. SIMPSON
ZACHARIA SITCHEN
BRITNEY SPEARS (A -)
DIANA SPENCER PRINCESS OF WALES
RINGO STARR (A -)
BRAD STEIGER
KIRSTEN STEWART
GORDON SUMNER (Sting)
VLAD TEPES (DRACUL, The Impaler)
UMA THURMAN
ERIK VON DANIKEN (O -)
MARY VON TECK (B -)
PRINCE HARRY WALES
PRINCE WILLIAM WALES
SIGOURNEY WEAVER
TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (O -)
TIGER WOODS

My mother is rH-. There are some other issues that arise from having that type of blood. For example if a woman with a negative blood type has a child with a positive blood type the mother will actually become 'immune' so to speak from future fetus' that are rh+. After the first rh+ child is born the womans body will have an auto-immune reaction and attempt to abort any fetus' that are rh+.
Could just be a coincidence but I find it strange that people with the rh- type naturally attempt to abort rh+ babies.

noice

but what does O+ blood mean?

What the fuck am i reading

that's because the baby's blood makes contact with the mother's blood and the body overreacts.

The reason humans get sick in the first place is literally the body overreacting to foreign substances/bodies. It's where allergies come from.

Please don't mix fringe politics with science, it makes you all look like retards.

That's a little too far out for me man, and I'm A blood type Rh negative with blue eyes and dirty blond hair.

Why doesn't this case hold true for rh+ mothers with rh- children? It's probably just evolutionary coincidence but looking at the grouping of majority of rh- types the whole thing seems suspect and may even tie in somehow to the whole Seraphim lore shit. Not saying it does but yeah.