What a beautiful Sunday to start a new rabbit rabbit thread!

What a beautiful Sunday to start a new rabbit rabbit thread!

When you wake up on the first of the month, if the first thing you do is say out loud "rabbit rabbit rabbit", then you'll have good luck for the month!

Play any fun games with cute bunnies lately?

You say it like I haven't been posting it here for a year now.

There's already a Touhou thread, go post there

I wouldn't want to derail the netplay thread.

ALWAYS BEWARE
THE HOLOCAUST HARE
I bet you voted for Trump Tewi "Rabbi Tears"

Kill yourself you goddamn attention whore.

I love Tewi and can't wait for my good luck.

You're a fool, the only thing Tewi will bring is the extermination for innocent Jews.

I remembered this month.
I'd call it an okay month.
Hopefully I'll remember again this month.

Fuck you rabbit cunt nothing good happened at all this month

Good luck user!

Even an uneventful month can be a good thing.

I'm sorry that you had any troubles. I hope things go better for you next month.

Thanks, I'll try.

We don't want secondaries in the netplaying thread, please stay in here or go to /2hu/.

Time flies, doesn't it?

He say like he's tired of your shit

At least somebody on this board remembered to do the charm.

Car is fixed and fly genocide is almost complete, hopefully June is a better month. Shinovi Versus better be a good port.

Wolf > Rabbit

i did it this month and had incredible luck!

I didn't get as much good luck as I did the last 3 months, but some nice things happened;

>had sex with the mail lady

see image on

Was it as disgusting as it sounds?

it was 7/10; would do it again.

REMINDER
Tewi is a lunarian that wants to gas the humans.
Don't trust her.

I can't learn Japanese

That's pretty rough. I hope you have a better month user.

Wolf is less cute than rabbit.

That's great!

Bit of an unexpected event, but I'm glad it went well for you.

Lemme clarify:
She's youkai scum that works with lunarians.

Please learn your 2hu lore filthy secondary mokomoko.

Aside from the three exiles who are sick of the moon's shit, that's silly.

Thanks Jim.

Tewi LITERALLY did 9/11!!!
she's a lying rabbit and a whore and a thief!
REMOVE RABBIT AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH KAGUYA

Bunnies are delicious and nutritious.

t. bear

Cute moon princess > smelly bum

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, so allow me to iterate.

I want to eat you, rabbit

fuck off, murderer

Sounds mega lewd.

No, not lewd.
Literally.
I want to spit-roast you and eat you.

one month I said it and had a good month, then forgot the next month and the next month and have had two horrible months.
what the hell are we fucking around with?
can this shit stack up bad/good luck?

Mega lewd.

Bad luck shouldn't even be invoked with this charm. You don't get bad luck for not finding four-leaf clovers, do you?

Wrong rabbit. Besides Tewi would never kill anyone because that would mean fewer people to scam.

No.

The Rabbit Dines The Bear

The Bear invited the Rabbit to dine with him. They had beans in the pot, but there was no grease for them, so the Bear cut a slit in his side and let the oil run out until they had enough to cook the dinner. The Rabbit looked surprised, and thought to himself, "That's a handy way. I think I'll try that. "When he started home he invited the Bear to come and take dinner with him four days later.

When the Bear came the Rabbit said, "I have beans for dinner, too. Now I'll get the grease for them." So he took a knife and drove it into his side, but instead of oil, a stream of blood gushed out and he fell over nearly dead. The Bear picked him up and had hard work to tie up the wound and stop the bleeding. Then he scolded him, "You little fool, I'm large and strong and lined with fat all over; the knife don't hurt me; but you're small and lean, and you can't do such things."

rabbits are constantly horny

Why that's a mighty fine story you have there, bud.

Poor Reisen II got left out.

the poor dear would get more recognition if she were in vidyas

>those stray pubes on the bottom girls' faces

That's my fetish

I want to marry Reisen!

Also, grant me good luck this coming month, rabbit.

You better treat her well. Good luck user!

good point. I will say my rabbits and hope for another good month

I hope you have a good month!

thank you, and same thing to you.

i'm just going to post this

its already dead, man. You don't gotta make it worse.

Cute.

I used the charm this month, and things went better than expected. Substantially better than months previous. Here's to next month, even if it's uneventful.

You are some kind of pathetic Tewi.

I'm glad you had a nice time.

rabbit rabbit rabbit

Viiiiiiiii~

RABBIT RABBIT RABBIT

i like how the standard bunnies are so indifferent in that last pic

Normal bunnies aren't as interested in lewd youkai/human activities.

All these threads do is remind me how nothing ever happens to me.
It's not a problem I guess. Boring just means that everything is fine.

Peaceful, carefree days are my favorite.

fucking hell, just cleared it in point mode or whatever as reisen

Reisen best route.

the only one I even bothered doing

is there any more reisen plot in the game besides extra?

I mean, reisen should be ending 4 not 7ā€¦ it means that there are 2 endings for each character

tewi will score you free pizza toppings

Has anyone ever put rabbit on a pizza?

I imagine it wouldn't taste very good.

It's the end of the month, exams on the first, and my benis still hasn't found its way up your butt yet, OP. Good luck to you too :3

Its great

badaboom

Can't be that good.

pic related

prepare to die earthlings

Earth > Moon

bunnies are so cute

That they are.

Does this actually work?

Also post more lewd tewi

It has worked for myself and many others before.
Can't get too lewd on Holla Forums unfortunately.

I thought it had to be the first thing you said on the first of the month. Why are we having this thread now?

Didn't you ask this last month? I'm reminding you ahead of time so you won't forget it.

That wasn't me, but it seems like a fairly sensible question. There are people in this thread already doing it, despite it not being time yet.

it's just a few /jp/ and /2hu/ anons bumping this thread with shitposts and lewd art while trying to keep it above page 4 so they can pretend they're still relevant.

What's the perfect gift to give Tewi on her birthday?
A bucket of chicken because she's a NIGGER!

rabbits are herbivores user

I want to breed with Reisen and cum inside her cervix!

So, Tewi is the Sans of Touhou?

Shit meme dude.

You better take responsibility!

You're right about that, but Tewi is a NIGGER. SHE EATS WATERMELON, FRIED CHICKEN AND SHIIIIEEEET.

My thirst's for tewiposter's warm moist boi pussy,will it ever be slated?

moon rabbits are constantly in heat because there are no seasons on the moon

Earth rabbits go into heat year round.

Faggot

rabbit rabbit

Rabbit rabbit!

Alright thats it, who is responsible for this

This thread is almost video games, but not quite.

Burn the heretics
honk

I hope tewifag dies in an accident someday so I can at least go a month without seeing him and his faggoty avatar roleplaying.

It's just a simple superstition. You know, like four-leafed clovers and horseshoes.

What If I fall asleep at like 2am, and then wake up 1pm, would that count? What If I say something during those 2 hours?
Ive been trying to do this rabbit rabbit thing for a while but I keep fucking up.
Maybe I just care too much.

Eleven hours sleeping is pretty long, but it should be fine. If you're worried because you're waking up in the afternoon too, that probably won't be a problem.
If you wake up at any time, say it, even if you're about to roll over and go back to sleep. Do it every time you wake up. That usually works for me.

RABBITS ARE GAY AS FUCK

RABBITS ARE GAY AS FUCK

RABBITS ARE GAY AS FUCK

RABBITS ARE GAY AS FUCK

RABBITS ARE GAY AS FUCK

RABBITS ARE GAY AS FUCK

RABBITS ARE GAY AS FUCK

RABBITS ARE GAY AS FUCK

Thanks mister rabbit

does it count if it's the first thing I've said out loud even if I've been up for hours?

Sorry, it's probably too late. Better luck next time.
I hope you still have a nice month!

There's a fucking rabbit rabbit that keeps eating on my rosebush.

I'm seriously gonna go kick its ass one of these days.

Also pic related is your average bearfag

Don't bully the rabbit!

bully the rabbit

rabbits do property damage

Gee whiz I hope I remember to say it tomorrow morning

Good luck user!

Say it loud and proud!

A lot of you are already having mornings, so good luck!

How the fuck am I supposed to say the three words the moment I wake up? I either go back to sleep or say something else and fail the charm

It's an easy mantra to remember, just the same word repeated three times. You just gotta try your hardest to remember. Maybe try doing one of these to help.
Good luck user!

Why is this blatant non vidya attention whoring tolerated? It isn't even Holla Forums culture. It is tiresome bullshit from a /jp/ avatarfag.

Does it have to be when I wake up or can I do it after midnight?

It has to be when you wake up or "first moment of the day". Since people generally consider midnight to be that moment, then you can say it then. To me midnight feels like a technicality, so I'd rather consider daybreak to be the first moment, since it's actually day then. If you had to choose between one, I'd personally go for when I wake up.
I do it at both anyways, just in case.

Because Mark a kike who likes to ignore his own rules.

I've seen these threads before and don't take issue with them.
once a month is tolerable.

How does it pass so quickly? Fuck, I've been saying that for months now.

Maybe this time I'll remember. Tomorrow is an important day, wish me luck.

Tewi please. You did this same song and dance on /jp/ as much as you did /2hu/. You are a needy faggot who craves attention and drama. Which is fine on those boards as that is what fuels them but your pathetic shtick is not in any way vidya. Why must you be such a annoying faggot secondary?

This just might be the one! Good luck!

I just want to give everyone a little bit of good luck and happiness so that they can enjoy life more.

For someone who claims they want to spread happiness, you sure love trying to get into contact with the mentally ill so you can leech more attention off of them and talk them into committing suicide.

Not seeing it.
Never happened.

Just like how the Holocaust never happened amirite Rabbi Tears?

Gee, I sure wonder who's behind these posts.

Tewi was never very subtle. Or smart.

For you, Tewi!

I'm sorry it's shit, I really need to work on my drawing skills.

That's pretty cute.

post tewi toes

TIME TO SAY YOUR RABBITS FAGGOTS

I hate undertaint as much as the next guy, but this is the wrong thread.

There's no cuckertale related ANYTHING in this entire thread. Can you tell undershit to fuck off with disturbingly terrible grammar somewhere else fitting?

end yourself

All of my heroes died from ritual suicide and I think the same thing will happen to me please advise

this is the second month in a row i forgot to set aside some time at midnight.
this is what i get for having friends who play video games

Don't do the rabbit rabbit thing, it's a suicide curse

life is a suicide curse

Posting actual foodstamp 2hu

life's goal is death

>It's my cousin telling me my aunt died

Holy shit it works, thanks Tewi

Just don't do it.

Don't worry. There's always next time. I hope you'll still have a nice month.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but other people's luck or misfortune shouldn't be related to your own boost in luck.
Dying is no good either way, so I'm sorry to hear that.

Just noticed my ID changed. Wonder why that is.

well i hope i dont miss the wake up bunny. i didnt miss that part for may and as chaotic as it was i think everything turned out about how i wanted. i just like to go for the combo.
im just worried about what the future holds, im the sort to worry a lot but prepare very little.
i distract myself with nonsense so that i can enjoy the moment, otherwise i will not.

well, wish me luck, or smartness.

Good luck user!

What a ruse.

Some month of luck this is going to be

Well I somehow managed to pull it off.

I'm sorry that it didn't seem to you that it helped, but I'm glad you've been doing well since then.

That sucks. At least they'll have to pay you for that.

Better to have nothing special happen than something bad, right?

I remembered this month, and I'm already feeling better this morning! Thank you so much, Tewi!

You're welcome!

The last time i tried this i got sick for damn near the entire month. I won't fall for your shit again Tewi.

I'M GONNA SMOOCH A RABBIT!

No, having nothing happen is boring

Sorry that you got sick.

Then you could try doing something new and different. You might end up having a lot of fun!

Good luck!

I guess I should get ready to kill myself soon.

you may have gotten sick regardless. Your luck saved you from getting it much worse!

cuteā€¦

What's that user? I didn't quite catch it. Maybe you'd better repeat yourself.

Please don't!

My neet life may be coming to an end. Fuck you Tewi, of all the places to get back to me, it ended up being the place most far away.

It's gonna be tough not being a neet anymore, but you'll pull through. I believe in you.

Not being neet is ok if it pays.
This is a minimum wage job that has me using public transport. I hate crowds and feeling trapped in places. Riding a bus or train is hell, and I need to do both.

Also having a job, just as I am making progress with my Japanese and fitness. Help me Eirin!

T-thanks

Yeah, public transportation sucks. I take it biking or driving is out of the question? Sometimes doing what's necessary is uncomfortable, but you can get through it.

You could've taken an umbrella with you. Some of those things aren't even luck related.
Still, I hope your month improves.

Does it count if I said "rabbit rabbit rabbit" after I turned off my AC half-asleep?

As long as you said it right away and it was the first thing you said, you should be okay I think.

The plan was get min wage job near me to buy a car. Not having transport is a big issue. All the close stuff I applied for and only these guys respond.

Most of this shit has nothing to do with luck but with your own stupid decisions

I fell back asleep, but when I woke up a while later i said it.

Oh darn I forgot this month, feels bad.

I'm with you.

Who knows, this may have been the better job to take. Good luck with work!

I'm not sure of the effects of going back to sleep before saying it, so I usually say it every time I wake up when trying to sleep. Since you said it when you planned to stay up, I hope it works for you!

It's okay that you forgot, so please don't join him. I hope you still have a nice month.

I said it last night and right now I'm hhaving sudden crippling stomach pains even though all I ate was a pear

I might not make it but I came to back to relay my warning DON'T TRUST THE RABBOIT

You better hope the curse finishes me off this time, hellspawn

I hope you get better soon user.

Sauce of that doujin nigga!

It's a demon and saying this shit brings bad luck.
The only way to ward it off for a while is by warning other anons at the start of each month

I will never have a good month for as long as I come home and my little brother runs downstairs just to head butt me repeatedly whilst screaming "notice me senpai"