Let's have a Spyro thread

Let's have a Spyro thread

Post comfiest music.

Legend of Spyro wasn't bad.

Fuck yes lads!

Good game.

It definitely was a great series of games, too bad it's now dead in the water

What was good in it went into the first few Ratchet and Clanks, I have no idea where it is now.

After all these years I've never noticed that the thiefs actually have a face in there.
God I feel dumb now.

And then there's this asshole

Let's

Faggot

Comon user, surely you have better art than that? Speaking of Bianca, I need to get a copy of three. I have one and two, but still need to find three. I recently played two again, and it was still a pretty decent game. Not very challenging, and not very substantial. But it did have some nice bosses, and some great moments

Just for you

Noice

Not your fault m8. Unless you were looking for it and you knew how close you get without them running away, all you'd see is their eyes and their backs.

When I was a kid, beating all the levels and collecting every item had some decent challenges and head-scratchers along the way.

Now that I'm an adult, I wish they were even harder, I breeze through them in mere hours now. Still fun though.

Anyone know if there was ever a "making of" video for Spyro 3? I can only find them for Spyro 1 and 2.

Always loved the PS1 games.

Yeah, they've always had them. Just that usually when you get close enough to one, he's already facing the other direction.

I think the one that gave me the most trouble was trying to figure out how to get to that one dragon in Haunted Towers. That little ramp by the pool is just there to bait you.

Fun Fact: Elora was originally meant to be a centuar and love-interest of spyro