Renouce KEK

I don't see what anyone, even a pagan cuck, would see in a stupid meme. It's almost autistic. Stop taking your own meme too seriously.

kys

tis just a meme, lad.

Are you suggesting atheism as an alternative? Please provide an alternative to kekism or fuck off.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Jew-sus

the counter jew

the anti jew

the anti "semite"

All those who worship a Semite are race traitors, lest they be Semites themselves. They cannot help but show their contempt for the Europoid race at every turn.

I have reported you to Stasi for your insurrectionist speech. May your gassing be swift and with ease.

list the achievements of Pagan cultures.

the whole adaptation of wanting a religion in the first place, the idea of believing in something that is so widely spread on Holla Forums, the essence of wanting to believe something, it comes from the obvious fact that Holla Forums initially was a christian board, your sense of loss is because the jews slid you to believe the christianity is bad and only forced you to see cucked examples of them, dividing you from its presence and easily making christianity more conquerable for the yids.

user, you have to accept Kek as your lord and saviour. Why? Because it is said so in our sacred texts, there's no need to prove him, it is you who needs to disprove him.

See?

A thread died for this cancer. Kill yourself OP.

ur texts r trash lmao.

already trying

The idea here is the following.
Basically shitposting with implications.

Pretty much the Milo solution, but not cucked. Trolled the jewish algorithm with
They didn't, and they are still in the state of eternal syntax error.

All those worshiping race are culture traitors!
Oh wait, no. It isn't like that. Why? Because we are more than one thing. Unless your whole existence is fulfilling an external quota (aka, a jewish life).

ur godfu is shit.

kys

Yuck, that was never true all the way back to >>>/new/!

Fucking >>>/christian/ fags always shilling their kike servant-god. Utterly disgusting!

There is no culture on this planet which is not derived from the efforts of Europoids following the Younger Dryas. All subhumans, including the Semites, had to be handed civilizing knowledge by colonizing Europoids. Every achievement, even those of the shitskins, is owed to "pagan" cultures.

samefag

Goddamnit Jim wtf

hey rabbi, how does it feel to know that you aren't in charge anymore on religion?

Greeks, Romans, just to name a few

oh look, its another one of these threads.
kill yourself OP
we are being raided today

If Hillary didn't wage war against kek this meme might have been dead by now.

ITT D&C

I don't get this aspect you try to push here. Maybe you are a yankee slave and should not write in religion threads, or maybe you fail to follow logic.
You see, Christianity banned usury like all societies ban murder. Solution to getting usury back? Foreigners. Solution to getting murder back? Foreigners. European racial hypocricy =/= judaism.

Hey Shlomo, what are you sliding? Reported.
I bet there will be an atheist shill thread, a pagan shill thread and a kek shill thread too.

You are so low energy right now, you are a hazard to the quantum vacuum's state.

Keep believing Africans are your brothers in Christ, like a good kike-loving cuck!

It's like watching mold colonies duke it out in a petri dish.

Egypt, Greece, Rome, etc.

Personal liberty, free will, and an underground decentralized force supporting these ideas?

I think Jesus is pretty cool with Kek.

And they will know me by my Shadilay.

jej

If I didn't worship Kek, I'd just worship the sun, you're not going to win any converts here shlomo.

Lending at interest is no more evil than a loaded gun or armed explosive device. It's how one goes about using it that's the problem.

My fedora tips can be felt for hundreds of miles in all directions. Trigger me at this thread's peril.

why not just worship your toilet, don't forget to choke on your own shit and die you delusional autist.

Kek in the Egyptian sense is a representation of the darkness/unordered chaos before the light. This can be taken to mean as the universe in a crude sense. (the word pre denotes 'time before' and by definition existence outside the universe would be divorced from our concept of time). It is the ultimate human personification of the concept of 'primordial everything' and 'ultimate context'. This is parallel and consistent with the christian and monotheistic concept of God. Kek like all the disparate pantheons of old are simply human reflections of God. For us, Kek is a human personification of our collection experience with God (life). We feed this personification with our energy and in return our collective energy manifests in our collective will we named Kek.

Checked. Shadilay brother.
Kek is real. Praise Kek.

Fuck your kike god

Looks like you forget to consider the basic facts christcuck:
1. Roman polytheism predates Christianiaty
2. Norse polytheism predates Christianity
3. Egyptian polytheism predates Christianity
4. Hinduism predates Christianity
5. Greek mythology predates Christianity
How does it feel to be indoctrinated into a foreign religion and to have too much cognitive dissonance to accept that's it's wrong?

Not to anybody sub 120 IQ. You see, being ape-cattle is good for subhumans.

Fair point,
I was meaning to refer to Nordic paganism.
Christianity, however, was a foundational element in western civilization which built all this co0l technology for today.

OP is obviously paid to post. Stop replying, you niggers.

PRAISE KEK

You do know that "God" is a pagan word right?

Kek will devour you. He hates evil.

Apes predate all forms of paganism.

my fucking sides, why even have images with tl;dr words on them if you didn't even bother to read mein kampf.

Wherever lies are spread, the truth must respond.

Fuck you

Christianity must be purged from the Aryan race and we must save young anons from the Jewish slave cult

so, that doesn't change the idea of THE God.

Praise the holy sevens.

PRAISE KEK

It's a fucking snap shot of Mein Kampf you Jews slave traitor beta

Braise

So you admit evolution is real? Good job christcuck.

- does multiple handjobs to dead corpses as a way to extract semen from there body to replenish his "god" powers
- has a degenerate son he wasn't bothered to educate, ends up being a horsefucker and homosexual
- other son is slightly better but ends up losing his hammer to a mortal giant and decides to listen to his fag brother's solution in retrieving it by dressing up as a drag queen and ending up getting sodomized by a mortal giant just so he can infiltrate/get close to the hammer

this is the european "gods" these larpagans chose to follow.

better dead then a semen fag.

Well, there's no point in that if all the "Chosen People |>" were to somehow end up eradicated…

I personally dont beleive in it, but The church only teaches an Adam and Eve.

Check 'em.

Witnessed Praised

Hah, I dont even follow the pope and I even I know the catholic church has endorsed evolution. If you are going to destroy western culture please atleast educate yourself.

That's because KEK has blinded you from his truth. He seeks the best and those he loves to be his acolytes. The miracles of KEK are not to be seen by Normies, let alone understood.

The fact that you tremble and quake at the fear of his followers hints you are not a Normie though, but an enemy of KEK. For Nomies would never be aware of deep faith in his tendies. Only followers of KEK and his enemies know that he is real and true. For he is making himself known to those who have abused his followers of the coming reckoning.

It is easier to have a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to have one of his followers who has seen his miracles and materialization on live TV, turn his back on KEK.

You act like the truth can be changed, or that we desire to believe in him. He is the chaos before the darkness, because he's the hero Holla Forums needs, but not the one it deserves right now.

We are blessed with his presence, and also follow him because we also know him to be true.

Seriously, what's the Final solution to our ?

he really doesn't care at this point, just think of a guy sitting on his computer desk playing europa universalis, he can either choose to focus on nordic as much as he can choose to focus on the niggers and kikes.

he went with whoever worshipped him more, which goes to show that his nose isn't enormous.

I will put you and your "Kek" to REST!!!11

>Christian re-interpretations of reality
Where have I seen that before
#VikingsHistoryChannel

THE WILL TO POWER – BLOOD AND SOIL AND FUTURE

DO NOT BOW TO THE JEWISH TRIBAL DEMON OR ITS "SON"!

Can you tell me why, out of all the religions which make supernatural claims, you choose Christianity?

Reported.

Yeah you worship Jewish GOdin

Praise Kek and kill yourself faggot

That (((book))) was written by a Jew.

Probably because Christianity is Europe's religion of choice.

Christianity makes the most sense logically to me, it explains the order to the universe, How there is a universe ect.

Are you braindead? I asked whether OP endorsed evolution, not whether the Catholic church endorsed evolution.

wow, you had one job to cherrypick and you fucked up miserably, kys.

as opposed to what?
the hippie that got crucified?
the norse gods that fuck animals and do weird shit?
the greek gods that fuck animals, mortals and do weird shit?
allah?
buddha?
some of them might occasionally throw a little lightning somewhere and kill somebody, but kek actually gets shit done

liek what?

you must think the world is round too right?