OYY VEY MUH AIRLINES

thejc.com/news/world/israel-wiped-off-airline-maps-1.434297

just gave me a giggle, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zhi3B
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeshare_agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck please let this be real.

it's another of those "i'm always a victim" types even when its literally a free market thing.
Nobody is forcing mudslimes to use kike airplanes, and rightfully so…..but kikes still whinge and whine

it puts you right into the centre of jewish mindset

Israel must be wiped off the face of the airline maps.

wew

Post yfw the jews are getting outjewed by anti-semitism

The free market is always right, except when it doesn't benefit jews.

Where is the fucking archive

pic related

fuck you that's where

also their site seems grabby with info

archive.is/zhi3B

OY VEY! DISCRIMINATION!

wew
anudda shoah

Thats why you archive

if you don't have a VPN and basic opsec that's not my problem

Because winging about it will surely win over everyone!

you are a nigger lover that doesn't protect his own
you were a new guy yourself coming to Holla Forums….

fucking dumbass

Because OP is a faggot:
archive.fo/zhi3B

In other words, Muslims like to fly on Muslim airlines.
>OY VEY ITS ANNUDA SHOAH. DA EBIL NATZEES DID THIS

the article mentions western airlines do it too. it's not just muslims so the kikes get to cry anti-semite!! even more. I wouldn't be surprised if they're false flagging and using it as an excuse to kvetch because they could probably stop it at any fucking time.

I don't give any shits about kosher food though and no one else does either, they can eat shit.

Where in the article does it say that?

All I see is a mention that Delta has a codesharing agreement with Saudi. All that means is that Delta and Saudi sometimes share the same airplane, which is standard practice in the industry. It has nothing to do with Delta excluding Israel from their website or anything like that. Delta is doing jack shit to the jews, the jews are just using their weaselly rhetorical tricks to slander Delta because they know Delta will probably fold instantly and donate gibs to their (((nonprofits))) to shut them up, rather than risk any bad PR.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeshare_agreement

It didn't win over anyone, so they had to resort to imprisoning people and ruining their livelihoods. The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

In other words, Delta ISN'T doing what Saudi is doing. They just do business with Saudi.

PALESTINE

is coming to meet with trump..

what form of chess is this?

I cannot explain how badly I want to hear him say this for real.

Muslim countries omit Israel from their maps, and muslims usually fly with muslim airlines.

Shocking revelations all round. More news at 10.