ACADEMIA'S ACHILLES HEEL

This is perfect, reading into this I found that you can go to any institution providing "a service to the public" (which includes "lectures") and if you're disabled then every "reasonable accommodation" HAS to be made to provide you with high quality access to any publicaly available "content".

The possibilities are endless. Being that lefties control the media (except for our memes which are already handicapped-friendly) you can take any of of them down or force them to jump through hoops just by complaining their content isn't "accessible" to obscure disabilities. Is Feminist Frequency available to the deaf? Is the #whitegenocide hashtag available in audiobook form? Are a liberal professor's lecture notes available in braille? There's just so many ways to go with this. Relevant article clip below. (gogle ADA Berkeley news for more)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/13/education/harvard-and-mit-sued-over-failing-to-caption-online-courses.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn this is good user, have a bump but sorry this thread will probably die for some cancer thread full of dubs checking and violence larping

Thanks yeah shit I came here to get away from that stuff on 4chan.

This samefagging is an insult to our intelligence. Also this idea basically seems to be making things worse for everyone to get back at leftists, which isn't the way we do things.

Who's (((we))) shlomo? I bet you're antifa shit scared now that we have an idea to make your benefactors cry.

great idea OP

Thanks!

Being this bad at your job

Like the Right Wing Safety Squads this is an excellent attack vector. Have a bump.

Great idea OP.
Now, where do we strike first?

This makes no sense. What the fuck does ADA have to do with videos of lectures? Let me guess… no subtitles for the deaf?

Great idea.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

THESE FREE ONLINE COURSES MAKE COLLEGE INCREASINGLY IRRELEVANT.

IF YOU ATTACK THESE COURSES AND TAKE THEM DOWN, NO MORE FREE COLLEGE COURSES MEANS YOU NEED TO SPEND YOUR SHEKELS AT A SCHOOL TO GET A FUCKING JOB WORKING FOR PEANUTS WHILE TRYING TO PAY DOWN ALL THOSE LOANS YOU ACCEPTED FROM SCHLOMO.

THESE FREE ONLINE COURSES TAKE POWER AWAY FROM LEFTIST FAGGOT SCHOOLS AND PROFESSORS - AND YOU'RE GOING TO ATTACK THEM. BRILLIANT FUCKING (((PLAN))).

FREE STEM COURSES ONLINE = DON'T NEED TO PAY FOR SCHOOL
FREE (((ARTS))) COURSES ONLINE = STILL USELESS BUT IT'S FREE AND SCHLOMO DOESN'T PROFIT OFF OF DUMBFUCK LEFTISTS TAKING HIS (((STUDENT LOANS))). ALSO IT SUCKS UP THEIR TIME AND EFFORT SO THEIR NUMBERS ARE LESS WHEN THEY OPPOSE US IRL.

A few years ago MIT had a bunch of lecture videos on their website that they were forced to pull down after a lawsuit from some deaf organization because the lectures didn't have subtitles.
nytimes.com/2015/02/13/education/harvard-and-mit-sued-over-failing-to-caption-online-courses.html?_r=0

Eat shit kike scum.

Exactly right. If the deaf people can't have it, NOBODY can!

If these online videos were actually a threat to these universities, then the universities would not be uploading these videos. Please use your critical thinking next time.

Who's "we" Chaim? Gas yourself you rat faced cunt.

Universities don't seem to realize. Mostly it's the departments that choose whether or not to document their classes for uploading. It's the professors who push most for it because it builds their recognition, prestige, and influence so they can gain tenure. For large universities it's a form of advertising. Students who get their education through the videos and don't go to the school are offset by those who find the school through the videos. The small schools otoh, especially small (((private))) schools, almost never make their courses available online. It affects them most of all, much more than it affects the large schools.

So yes, let them continue posting. It starves small schools for students - when those small schools are the very same often offering liberal arts degrees, or enrolling students who would be better off in trades. Why go to some no-name school when you can get a better education for free online?

fucking retarded.

CHEKKED

Alinsky's Rules for radicals no. 4

“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

I nearly got a job on a campus converting media to handicap-friendly formats. Good thing I didn't.

Infiltrating companies and governments for intellectual property was quite a chore for Israel. Best thing to do is limit real education to citizens of Israel.

principal–agent problem
the professor whose lectures are uploaded as videos benefits tremendously in status, despite the university being harmed. i had this experience when attending a few classes 4free without being enrolled–professors were fine with it but they told me to keep it quiet, because the university doesn't like it.

You seem upset.

not an argument, ragefag.

The only courses Holla Forumsacks need in 2017 are ones offered from West Point.

Great idea however I think the ADA thing is just an excuse to take the 20k lectures offline. They were probably pretty popular around the world to watch and people were realizing why pay out the ass (if you can even get admitted) when you can learn 99% of the coursework by buying the textbook and watching the free lecture. I was honestly surprised when they started putting all these videos up in the first place, just undermining 90% of the reason they exist.

The ADA and organizations like them are completely soulless. They don't only target universities hosting free videos, they target everybody. Their lawyers are as bad as ambulance chasers. Opportunistic kikes of the worse sort.

I work in real estate and deal with them directly. There are a handful of "consultants" who look exactly like hotwheels that you can hire to check your building for ADA compliance. I've used them on 200m-500m projects and they keep the ADA kikes away. It's still a shakedown for $5-10k but it's better than dealing with the ADA and paying out the ass for lawyers to defend you.

Dying For Israel 101

Man I wanted to be a soldier so much as a kid but the incredible pointlessness of Iraq drove me away. Probably didn't help I learned about what the neocohens true plan was during high school. If not for Holla Forums and then /n/ I probably would have died for Israel lol

If you had to fight in a foreign army what would it be? I would fight for Ukraine.

This isn't a Chinese cartoon. West Point is for career military fags who only want connections in the military. If you have the grades and physical ability to get into West Point, a desire to become a military officer, and any sort of political ambitions, you are much better off pursuing a college ROTC program. Same free tuition, except you're not slowly turned into a militant autist.

Then again, I guess a small army of autistic athletes in military uniforms is the Holla Forums dream, so maybe it is the appropriate choice.