Megg, Mogg, & Owl

These guys are assholes and the artist is a crossdresser.

Where is Pepe?

In a different comic strips, dipshit.

These are bizarre as fuck.
Every time someone posts them I can't help but read them all.

I don't know if that was meant seriously and a deep message of rape victims being silenced or something… but I find this super hilarious.

Holla Forums newfags don't even know their meme origins

But the comic is funny so unless you are Reddit or Holla Forums that get trigger by what other people think instead of their work no one cares

But where is Pepe?

Remember when he retconned everything and then made an epic new comic where they got to Amsterdam xD

Yeah, they're very interesting. I think it's interesting to see how different types of people think and see things, in this case a bottom of the barrel drugged up crossdresser. Plus it helps that the comics are funny.

Why do you feel the need to stir shit up?
Does this comic make you angry and you're hoping to cause a reaction by screeching about another board?
Literally "hey Holla Forums" tier.

For real.
Can't even make a "where's Pepe?" joke because the comic is similar to boy's club because you'll get people like >>949376 talking about Holla Forums.

Are you fucking retarded user? OP being the faggot that he is posted this comic and wanted all of us to chimp out like niggers at his command because the author is a crossdresser
Who else would care for the life of someone instead of his work? It either Holla Forums for "degenerate cucks" or Reddit for "CIS white male" that's who user.
Who cares if gurihiru is made with a bunch of left leaning guys since they are the only one to make gwenpool good?
Who cares if Red is using only straw men bait when it's the only webcomics that isn't dumb to follow the sjw hate?

If the art it's good I don't care if you suck cocks and pretend to 1488 I will like it anyway.

Man you really need to take a step back and look at all this shit you just wrote.

No fuck you. And fuck OP for being a r/thedonald level of Holla Forums faggot shitting this board up. Fuck mods for not even trying to keep this kind of bullshit outside of Holla Forums and Fuck anons that are caring more about an author rather then his work and then screech about their opposition for doing the same. Fuck I'm mad

You are reading way to much into my OP. I just wanted to share comics I thought was funny. Nobody is chimping out except you. I was just giving background to the strange comic. I should have added that he's from Tasmania. What triggers you so much about this comic?

Thanks for reinforcing your paranoia and incapability of self reflection.

Nothing. I find funny the comic because gives an insight on the dudeweedlmao mentality but your OP makes it sounds exactly like we still are in half/co/ and it's ok to shit on it because the guywhich makes a good comic is a transvestite so we must hate it for no apparent reason apart of identity check.

Thank you to let pure cancer like the hey Holla Forums guy and clear Holla Forums bait thread stay alive user, we totally need cancer spreading on our board

Friend, I also like the comic because it also gives an insight on the dudeweedlmao mentality, knowing he's a crossdresser just adds to it, in a "So that's how these people think" kind of way. I don't believe it was OP's intention at all to start any shit. If you look back at the thread, the posts that started any shit were , , , and .
No one from Holla Forums has posted anything in the thread, as far as I know. Hence why I asked you to take a step back and look at what you posted, because it doesn't reflect what's happening in the thread, it just reflects the shit you think is happening. It's also why I talked about your incapability of self reflection and your paranoia. You haven't even realized yet the stuff you're sperging about is completely imaginary. Seriously reread the thread.
Why the fuck did OP dropping info about the author's fetish trigger you so fucking hard? It's honestly relevant information when you consider the content of the comics.
And also,
This is not what I said at all, here you go again imagining shit that isn't happening.

Where did I suggest that you should shit on the comic and that you should hate it because of the author, faggot?

I just thought it was interesting to know, given the comics content. I wasn't trying to cause trouble, and I don't see why my thread is a "Holla Forums bait thread".

Not saying you thought that, just saying you're right about my intentions.

Done for tonight, I will try to post more tomorrow.

Thanks.
I remember looking these up a while ago and finding everything was hard. Not sure if it's because no one ever bothered to properly upload all of it anywhere or if it's one of those cases where the author deleted fucking everything and made it hard to find his stuff on purpose.

He's just some shitstirring schizo faggot, you can tell by the preemptive chimpout and subsequent desperate justification for his unwarranted behavior.
Ignore him as if he were that one sperg that's obsessed with Holla Forums and post more, I'm enjoying this.

I can't speak for the faggot or where is Pepe faggot
But I can tell you, if an OP post a comic and make a comment on the author it's deliberately making a bias to have a hive mentality on the comic, and that is the same mentality on halfchan or Reddit but with dumping comics and saying "the author is a nazi and vote trump" instead of "the author is a dudeweed and a degenerate". Same shit different flavor so instead of judging the comic spergs start to judge who makes them
We have plenty of random storytelling threads and not a single one of them have the OP giving comment on the author, either is a silent dump or a short explanation on what happening on the pages he upload at the moment, usually it's another user that ask for it or even look for it….we had the rat queen comic dump a couple of month ago, the first user to bring the ideology of the group of author came after >150 posts.

I'm back. This is Owl's Room.

I think that he took most of the stuff off the internet because he's trying to sell books. I saved these years ago.

Glad you like it. This particular one always makes me laugh.

Are you actually autistic?

I keep getting this message "You have attempted to upload too many images!" so I have to upload them one at a time, I guess.

Christmas Special

I still have a bunch left. I'll post more later.

I really hope the author doesn't live like his characters.

I don't know to what extent his life mirrors Meg, Mogg, and Owl's, but as I previously stated, he is a crossdresser (like Booger) and I read an interview with him about how his mom was a junkie and that he has done drugs. Apparently it was his mom and his aunt that dressed him in women's clothing in the first place when he was a little kid. Women's underwear, I believe.>>949819

Btw, the strip where WWJ dies was written years ago. The 2017 is a coincidence.>>949841

That's all the MM&O I have.

As a former degenerate stoner, I got to hand it to this tranny for how much of the experience has been captured by these comics. It is pulling up so many memories I had near forgotten. You can tell it is legit by the detached jerkishness of the characters. Stoners in media are almost never portrayed that way. It is always "lul munchies" or retarded pseudo-philosophizing. Yes, stoners do those things, but it isn't really the personality of the stoner.

lel

Owl is just depressing, the other two guys piss me off.

Its weird when I've known people like this.

Oh shit that's this month

I just realized that I forgot to post page 4 of that story.

Thanks for this OP

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Sorry to bump, but uh OP or anyone have the newest comics that came out physically? Can't find them for download anywhere.

Do you know how much more of this exists that you don't have?

Hang on, I've read this before. Years ago, in fact.

I don't actually know. There's the story where they go to Amsterdam, which I haven't read, and a book called Megahex, which I have read but don't have. I don't know how many comics exist beyond those two.

A couple of stories I read on halfchan had the gang visit a waterpark and another had Werewolf Jones becoming a Steven Universe fan.

I've never seen those, but they sound hilarious. Can you post them?

I think that the WWJ one is from a book called Werewolf Jones and Sons.

I found some more on (((Vice))).

I don't know if this is the entire Amsterdam arc. I feel sorry for the Dutch having to deal with all the dude weed faggots that come to visit them.

More WWJ.

I feel bad for Owl. Also I feel like Regular Show was somewhat inspired by this.

The artist goes back and redraws some of his stuff. He also really likes Frasier.

Owl is just as bad as the rest of them in his own way.

I found Megahex. I've already posted most of the stories in it, but there are a couple that I didn't so I'll post them, plus the cover, etc.I might accidently repost some of them, too, but I'll try not to.

I read some interviews with the cartoonist and he paints some of the colors with foodcoloring instead of paint.

So the toilet broke at some point.

WWJ comes back, faggotry ensues.

If that "where's pepe?" faggot is still around, one of the panels in the acid freakout was drawn by Matt Furie.

Owl lands his dream job. What could possible go wrong?

btw apparently the Amsterdam shit wasn't a retcon, it was supposed to take place during the events of "Megahex".

Final story.

I've already posted the author page earlier.

Anyway, that's all I've got. If anyone has any strips I've missed, like WWJ and Sons, I'd love to see them.

I hope this is how it ends. Owl really is shitty in his own way but a huge part of his shittines was his incapability and unwillingness to do anything about his situation. Good end.

It would be a good place to end, but I don't think this is actually the end.

One last bump just to make sure everyone gets their fill of this hellish yet entertaining comic.

Nah, owl doesn't deserve to leave.
The thing is, each character is basically a subversion of their own personality.

Noice

TRAPS ARENT GAY CONFIRMED

Thank you, I've been looking for all of these for a while. OP was not a faggot today.

This, these actually made me feel a little uncomfortable about what a piece of shit I was as a teenager.

I mean I think Owl's worst moment was accidental pedo
Megg went along with being a douche all the time, sparked by Mogg.
For his flaws Owl basically housed the people who tortured him, granted it was probably just for the drugs.