DOTA 2 Support guide

Are you shitstains ready for the best fucking DOTA 2 video this world's ever FUCKING seen?

CLQ may be a massive fucking troll be he is also legitimately one of the best DOTA 2 players who ever lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/v/
learntocounter.com/why-dota-sucks-prologue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?

I like how open you are about it, but still.

>>>/anywherebuthere/

I don't know what you're implying user. I clearly stated that I am NOT CLQ shilling his channel.

I'm just an user like you user who wants to help others learn how to win games and put fucking 6k shitters in the fucking DUMPSTER.

You know, I actually really like the idea of an assfaggots. I just wish someone would make a good one that's third person. I was kind of excited for SHITE because while Hirez a shit their only two games had great movement systems so I expected big shit for Smite but all it turned out was a different camera angle for League.

Even if you are doing it ironically it still is shitposting.

I am certainly impressed by those digits, but

did you get lost on your way to cuckchan OP?

boards.4chan.org/v/

there you go, far more users there to click your shit video. please don't ever come back here.

It's not my video user. I just wanted to share something I love with the people I care about. If you want to be a fucking 4k shitter your whole fucking life that's your business. The rest of us are gonna learn to dumpster the shitstains.

obviously a fucking kid for using a voice changer
obvious a newfag or retard for posting dota here,even a dota player like me knows Holla Forums hates it

Literally who?

i care but this isn't the place to be shilling youtubers that why they made reddit also the voice changer is shit

epic bantz XDFDDDDDDD GUESSI I NEED TO GROW THISCKER SKINGDFGJHV ^THB$ VCSDFH

fuck off

He's pretty good.

I got bad news for you…
learntocounter.com/why-dota-sucks-prologue/

It could be a fuckin published book at how long it is. But the tl:dr is that it's a genre based on a map designed in an editor for the side part of a game. No one ever stopped and tried to figure out what they were making. Everything was a limitation of the medium it was being made in.

All I want is a game where there's a fun and unique cast of character archtypes and classes, a low skill floor but a high skill ceiling and lots of advanced tactics and decent movement systems. A game where both teamplay and individual skill matter a lot.

Basically something like Tribes.but not because I've played that for what feels like a combined year or two of playtime.

that's horrible for mid tier skill players

>tier 3 players in QL that can't beat tier 4 and being bored of tier 2
>inb4 "QL muh beth ass!"

I say that because low skill floor means more players but high skill ceiling would mean there's much to strive for

LOPUNNY GET BACK ON THE CONTAINMENT BOARD

So you're saying Doom, Quake, etc. are shit because they weren't officially sanctioned by your hidden council that decides everything.

I'm going to watch this video, take notes, practice it in normal matches before ranked and I will still never be even 5k.

S-so long as I'm having fun, right?

I don't want these 2 worlds to intersect

I just want him to stream more.

It's all about the Positive Mental Attitude you guys

For those of you asking for more. Here's a valuable guide to captain's mode.