Assimilation = they seem like you except browner, and your neighbors and family get more brown every generation

Assimilation = they seem like you except browner, and your neighbors and family get more brown every generation

Why do so many right wingers, including "alt right" and etho-nationalists keep talking about assimilation? Do you not realize that a failure to assimilate culturally/linguistically is a GOOD thing because it keeps the unwanted group from assimilating their GENOME into your population?

Failure to assimilate is essencially self-segregation by unwanted groups. Failure to assimilate is a good thing that will help when either deportations or legal segregation (white only, South African style apartheid) becomes a reality in the West again.

SUPPORTING "ASSIMILATION" = CHEERING THE DILUTION OF YOUR HERITAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

trektoday.com/news/210805_04.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ethnonationalists never do this, by definition. But for the others it's because they're idiots who have fallen for leftist psyops for decades.

Exactly.

Segregation and deportation is the way forward. It's the civic nationalist, like the the_donald cucks who still push white genocide by being pro legal immigration of "based" niggers. They believe in the "magic dirt" theory that if a somalian steps on American soil and shout MAGA, he becomes a true American. According to them anyone can become American! They are still controlled by cultural marxist/kike concepts and promote the lie of the propositional nation.

Assimilation was the Spanish model for South and Central America. Look how that turned out. They didn't eve assimilate the natives into one large group, they assimilated them into a caste system and what we have now is far worse. After the Spanish carved out territory they let the natives farm the land and let them into their towns to work so long as they followed their rules. The Spanish helped the natives farm and their population exploded.

Anglos did it correctly with the natives by pushing the natives off the habitable land and away from white land. The native population couldn't continue to grow because the land they were stuck on wouldn't support it.

Pushing for assimilation should be construed as a push a Brazil ethnic soup.

Bad in America, even more inexcusable in Europe since the whites are natives there

I think you mean civic nationalism

their core belief is that someone can renounce their culture and embrace the culture of their new country.
they fail to understand that one is what their ancestry was, and even embracing a different culture and tradition, their tastes or ways of life do not adapt even after the second or third generations.
Even less when they dont integrate with other people and marry from their own circle.

Basically too much diversity causes natural segregation and cant be sustained on ling term.

Absolutely that, they have been fed a line of bullshit in history class throughout their youth, I assume it's even worse now than when I was a child. Even then they were trying to push the "based chinks and nips" line.

Weed dude Joe Rogan got forcibly red pilled on Muslim inbreeding. Worldwide over 50% of Muslims are inbred.
Video related, his disbelief is Delicious.

You know a meme replacing the borg with shitskins might get some traction by way of butthurt.

In defense of the Spanish Spaniard here Conquering the women of your defeated enemies isnt really that bad and is something practiced by all empires and civilizations through history.
The problem was the same as the anglos in other places where colonialism ended making those people free :^)

I would say killing all men (boys incluided) and fucking the women is okay if pressure is maintained for long periods.

Other methods of genocide and conquest is the method used by Russia with putin on the chechens.
They managed to destroy the main city displacing all people there outside, and then moving russian people in. After peace the chechens came back and were forced to integrate as a minority in their own territory, having to learn russian and being cucked into submission.

lol I'm not pedophilic enough to get Star Trek references.

trektoday.com/news/210805_04.shtml

I don't think that will influence a wide audience either if hta'ts the goal

Just a reminder this guy is a fucking a faggot who shoved a buttplug in his ass and kissed Milo with tonge to show how progressive he is.
dont have images of that in my pc but you can find it in jewtube easily

Proper version with citations.

The racial core of empires get diluted over time. The Spanish ruled their colonies with an iron fist but it didn't stop them from getting outbred there. Empires don't just push out constantly. There's exchange that comes back to the heart of an empire. That's usually in the form of soldiers and merchants bringing alien wives with them into their native land.

Theres your problem rifght there.
wat

That obvious progressive rhetoric at the start is awful, as is his attempt to portray it as nehative that Islamic women arent given rights like abandoning childbirth in favor of a career.

wut
But yeah I just figured it might trigger some manchildren

The fun part is his trip to Israel supposedly made him anti-semitic. He's still a click-baiting degenerate trying to ride the tide but it's still a hoot.

Which is why the White empire of the future needs strict eugenics and racial segregation to keep a heartland with intact genetic stock which does not get adulterated.

Failure to assimilate means inevitable ethnic conflict. Maybe this year, maybe in 200 years, but eventually. It's pretty much certain.

We think so, yes. But the rest of the world? Few people agree with us that ethnic conflict is good.

No. Which is why empire is a bad idea. There's no way sending your best men off to go breed with aliens would turn out badly.

There's nothing about this that is going to take 200 years. There is already a youth rising far more right than the last that are tired of this carebear shit being forced in their craw.

I agree, I think in our case it will be much sooner. But my point is that ethnic conflict can only be delayed. It is inevitable. Most people recognize that and want to avoid it. Holla Forums recognizes it and wants it to happen soon, so we can enjoy it.

I still believe that a minimal integration by like I said earlier, raping the women of your defeated enemies is pretty good.
It maintains a minimal diversity and spreads your genetics to other parts while also makes it easy.
Some genetic variation is not bad unless the genetic variation is really far. And under strict ugenics it should work.

But my point is kinda weak and Holla Forums wont like it im sure because its basically thinking with muh deek. But I just want to cuck other civilizations :(

I can't fucking wait for the day whites finally understand these people don't want assimilation, they want annihilation. Kek please give me a chimp out of the whites, because when whites chimp out, we do it proper.

Raping the women of conquered people should only be done if your nation has a legitimate demand for more wombs, e.g. the Rape of the Sabines.

That is rare.

Absolutely, the conflict is already rising. There are some forerunners in Europe already. I think most others just have a veneer of patience left politically.

They try to pull the Hitler worked with nips while completely ignoring how he said they should remain separate and never mix etc. They just all around fail and don't realize civic nationalism doesn't work because others never change and can't into doing what whites do like follow laws, not being niggers and so on.

And that's why you aren't white.

Chaim pls.

kek

I quote Adolf Hitler on the subject of the fall of civilizations:

signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature."

blood with that of an inferior race, the result has been the downfall of the
people who were the champions of a higher culture."

Once we establish which racial stock has created an empire and its culture we must isolate the progenitors of this racial stock and tend to them and improve them in order to prevent a destruction of the culture through miscegenation.

Was Hitler not right on anything? (besides allying with italy)

maybe dicking all those southamericans did something bad for the empire but its one way to conquer something without utterly genociding the people and
ISHIGGYDIGGY

I meant if the genetic difference has great distance then do not dick it.
kinda tired and i gotta go lift nao

Hitler argued against this as well, saying quote:

If Nature does not wish that weaker individuals should mate with stronger, she wishes even less that a superior race should intermingle with an inferior one, because in such a case all her efforts, throughout hundreds of thousands of years, to establish an evolutionary higher stage of being, may be rendered futile."

There are two correct ways of solving the South American question in the year 1500 AD:

a) you leave them alone and continue your racial-isolationist policies

b) you genocide them

I think one of the main problems is they think humanity has somehow changed drastically because of the industrial revolution. It's not as if they suddenly evolved drastically to suddenly become equals just because of transportation and communication.

Option B was and still is the best one. Option A rests on them respecting the racial isolationism by not turning into Gibsmen and culturally enriching your nation after hearing about how not-shit it is.

t. South American

There are so god damn many shitskins around. Even Julio A. Roca's genocide crusade BTFOing sixty octodecillion shitskins barely did anything in the long term, those he forgot about just fucked themselves back into proper numbers. It's purely a binary result, you either send them to extinction or you pretty much did absolutely fuck-all if just one survives. No inbetween.

Racial-isolationist doctrine includes: border wall, shooting illegal immigrants, and deporting those genetically unfit.

Cultural "enrichment" is impossible if this doctrine is properly observed. They can come by the millions in the boats and all drown in the sea, all they would do is give the smarter compatriots remaining in their countries the room necessary to shift the culture. Those stupid people who drown in the sea effectively remove themselves from the genepool and therefore allow the new genepool to create a new culture.

Option B is expansionist. The resolution of option B is as it always was: warfare. May the stronger race win, but knowing the story of the Conquistadors, that wasn't an issue.

top kek

Culture is a function of genetics t. Arthur Kemp.

In theory, what you are proposing can work so long as the following conditions remain:
1) conqueror men breed with conquered women, never the other way around
2) conqueror men do not take the local women as wives, raising a proper white family in addition to the bastards
3) the men of each generation of natives and from then on mullattoes are suppressed from breeding
4) Preferable to have a constant influx of whites

This would keep the gene flow one way only, and within 5-6 generations you'd basically have a white population the size of the preceding native population with only trace amounts of native genes left. You'd essentially be using the local population as surrogate wombs in displacing their own race. The reason this never works out is people are dumb, short-sighted and have empathy for others. Not to mention it would be difficult to constantly suppress the males from a significantly larger population even with a technological edge.

Never seen a single one you lying Jew motherfucker. Now fuck offf back to Reddit where you have a shot with that fake bullshit.

Top fucking kek.

I refer you to based geneticist thread here on why even at generation 9 you do not have "only trace amounts". White washing doesn't work.

Ask islamic slave owners who castrated niggers.

what? They want to fuck white women and brown us out.

Notice the first thing (((rogan))) brings up is the inquisition, a process by which the catholic church rooted out subversive jews
like rogan

Kek provides.

Not true; the inquisition didn't deal with the Jews, only heretics.

White people don't have the stomach for that sort of thing.

Control your dick, dumbfuck.
Spaniards aren't white.

I suppose it is fair to say that Whites prefer to get something done than to generationally carry the burden.

Genocide is iron law anyway.

There should be no assimilation of browns in any capacity, and those who support such things are enemies of the white race and thus enemies of culture and civilization.

Browns have nothing to offer.

that's what you and the poortuguese get for muh diking in south america

Oh, no - he recanted, and denounced the eeeeevil, hate-filled Nazis who would even dare suggest such a thing.

Did that cuck just imply Gregorian chants are in any way related to islam?

He must have meant the adhan but still

(1)

NO :DDD

0/10

We had the chance to create two hu'white continents. y u do dis spainyard and portugeese? y!?

(((Christopher Columbus)))