No mans sky delayed - death threats

Why are you gamergangsters threatening no man's sky ?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com.au/books?id=a_qmOoJDfjQC&pg=PA243&lpg=PA243&dq=communism glasses execution&source=bl&ots=NjrcmkeQca&sig=P_rxUes9dq954hufgIOJSYQxoYM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtn8WMvf_MAhUh5KYKHeJ7AykQ6AEILzAI#v=onepage&q=communism glasses execution&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You think u can come to our turf, just like that ?

This is GG GANG TURF REPRESENT

Are they just diverting attention due to their enormous delays ?

I bet they are all named Sam Murray. No need to crucify yourself because you know your game won't deliver what it promised. Just do like Inafune and get funding for other projects with your current major release title and delay your anticipated game until everyone realizes you're a con and you run off with the money and security for 3-5 years. Rinse and repeat.

WHAT'S THE POINT?

You think?
Like that bloommlight studio who didn't pay their interns and stopped the development of their game because of "toxic comments"? Let's not kid ourselves here, Sony are pushing this game like the ultimate game, and they know they won't be able to deliver.

Welp, if they are already setting the stage for victim and pity buys then it is ogre.

The delay was probably just to a more friendly release date, not competing with whatever is being released etc…

Ultimately this will be a no fun game but you can probably play as the race and genders you secretly wish you were and all ships have unisex bathrooms.

Who would fucking bother to do that?

Sorry Sean, you're not a woman or a beautiful trans* person, nobody's going to care.

Niños Rata

Time for Patreon and media coverage

So he's fishing for media coverage and/or victimbux already?

I don't know Sean, why don't you tell me why you're sending your own company death threats like you can "kill" a corporation you big gay purple penis eater.

Sorry, man. You need to be an oppressed womyn to get Patreonbux for death threats.

does anyone here care about this game? I know I don't.

The indie scene, ladies and gentlemen.

But it could be ANYTHING!

I sent those death threats, but Sean seems to have misunderstood. I said I'd kill him if he ever released his shit game, but because he delayed it.

smh tbh

but you know it will be SHIT

Taringa get the FUCK out

So what's with the unholy amount of coverage this game always gets? Didn't it get featured on Colbert's talkshow or something?
Is it popular with the clique because a game where you're forced to find your own meaning in an aimless sandbox flies in the face of what those dang-old dreadful core gamers must like and they're trying to spite those nerds?

It seems like death threats are added to cereal nowadays.

Remember a times when rape was assault, threats make someone scared and racism was racism?

It's real.here's proof.

…so… so does that mean…
REDDIT WING DEATH SQUADS!?

Off topic, Chapter Master development has slowed down thanks to SJWs getting involved to say what is gameplay and what isnt.

or maybe sony bought into the indie dev meme and now they're finding out they're hacks

Males don't get Patreon money.

what? How are they getting involved? Isn't the guy originally from /tg/ or is he a beta faggot to now?

OP I'm going to kill you if you don't delete this thread.

One of the new devs doesnt know anything about 40k and wants to redo the entire game to something he considers fun.

Anita Sarkeesian was also on the Colbert Show. So I suspect it's someone in the clique that has connections.

That totally happened guys, 100% reals.

Funny how it's written like a humblebrag - these people LOVE OUR AWESOME GAME SO MUCH that they're giving us this totally real scapegoat to cover how we're going to miss the deadline and divert attention elsewhere.

Today I will remind them.

This is why you don't let the normalfags in

What id the fans say? Why the fuck would they let a faggot like him in? Seem like that would cause a shitstorm due to retardation.

While we're on the topic of 40k.

You mean no woman's nerd.png

How the fuck do these people get these jobs

Am I supposed to know who that is?

Who is this fag?

I hate those people.

You ask and ye shall receive.

This thing is a woman pretending she is a man.

Also, a dev for No Man's Sky.

Ask Dina

cocksucking

I don't understand how these fags don't realize they are the ones who create this culture of fear around women in these types of hobbies. No one gives two shits about your gender so long as your not an obnoxious faggot.

I also like how he ignores that blatant female characters in 40k that could kill a space marine. You have eldar, sisters of battle saints, skilled pilots, etc.

Stop mansplaining goyim.

Aren't these the fags that say people should learn to be in other's shoes and play games with current year protagonists? A game is meant to explore new things rather than just jerk you off about how you are a snowflake.

How do they manage to do everything we consider a sin?

Wew

oh this will be good

That's true. We call them journalists. People who aren't retarded completely ignored them as soon as game demos on youtube became popular.

Most western rpgs give us that.

That only applies to everyone that isn't a white, heterosexual man. They don't get a say because white patriarchy.

Let me guess, swedish/brit?

She's a big fan of Beamdog.

Scottish.

Yes they are and that is why I hate them.
They were made for me to not like them, so I don't like them.

Have you ever needed a better proof being trans gender is mental disorder?

Now hold on a second, is anyone defending Top Gear post the three stooges? All Chris Evans and his 6 butt buddies's grand adventure has amounted to is nothing but ridicule until The Grand Tour comes out.

The amount of rage the occurred when actual trannies said the characters, writing, and scenes were all awful was great. You had WOTC sperging out, the shadowrun/mechwarrior team sperging out, the beamdog team sperging out, and fat cuck Jim Sterling sperging out about how they are not true trannies or true fans of DnD. They were accused of being GG sockpuppet plants. They ended up losing fans due to that shit over the basic opinion of, "The writing is dumb" got so much asshurt. Especially when TB shat on the game too and Jim Sterling got passive aggressive.

I just look at how they behave when they're trying to "pass". And by that I mean they behave like the most stereotypical and cliche version of whatever gender they believe they are.

Is it out already? I thought shit was still in production while more and more news of what a complete trainwreck it is becoming slowly leaks out.

Greenwood too.

Even if those were sockpuppets it was hilarious to watch them get assravaged when someone said the writing was shit.

Dawn of War: Shitstorm

first episode today, gonna watch it just to see the trainwreck

Not really it is some stupid jokes on twitter.

Their opinions what really worries me it is the internet, it is not normal conversation.
You can make most refined statements here, yet she managed to be stupid on every single step.

The better question is when the Amazon reactivation starts?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

She's a dumb cunt that has lived all her life in a hugbox, where she was never forced to discuss things with people without being allowed to resort to screaming muh soggy knee at them.

She's the typical female product of modern Western culture.

you guys just want them to blame you, don't you?

Ok I need to re-take that self-insert statement.
She wants you to have your character in game, even through you don't play a game and someone else plays your character. She really must have lived in hugbox because there is no way she would have seen it as solution to a problem ever.

Well she will lose her job in next 10 years when social justice will become last decade stuff and land on the street with no other skill than bitching on twitter, so no worries here.

They are incapable of empathizing with other humans. They drone on endlessly about tolerance and diversity yet can't abide the existence of products on the (free) market that don't cater to them in one way or another.

I've posted the one where she talks about how "not everything is for everyone", and then immediately afterwards does a 180 and says that white men are not allowed that kind of privilege and games (or anything else) has to have a token representative for people like her and every other fucked up freak out there.

I will never fucking understand what warped logic they operate under. I think BioWare games are shit, I'll mock them and their fanbase any chance they get, but you won't see me shouting at people on the internet or IRL that they shouldn't be allowed to exist. I can get behind the idea that BioWare hates money and is pandering to tumblrtads, and that's their prerogative. It's a free market, and unless someone puts a gun to your head and orders you to buy/play a game, you have no ground to stand on when you start whining for people to stop liking what I don't like.

Always amuses me how these fucktards are always clearly mega-autists.

That's kinda funny.

THE AUTISM IS AT CRITICAL LEVELS

It's pronounced "seen" you big dumb dork.

Some take videogames a little bit too seriously it seems.

Jesus the game comes out when it comes out. There are thousands of other games you can play.

Probably faked anyways. The clique is known for exaggerating & faking threats for sympathy.
Is it going to be another Scamkeesian situation where it's due December 2012 but never gets done because it's a blatant scam?
Should dig into his history & see he's involved with teleseminars, Bart Baggart & a failed handwriting scheme.

Why is this called no mans sky and not no persons sky?
When will this blatant misogyny in video games stop?

I played Morrowind for the first time a few months ago, and even though I played as an argonian male (Note: I am not an argonian in real life), I managed to make it through the entire game without crying or having a panic attack.

What and who?
No man's sky?
You mean that concept which is basically Space Engine with shitty indie visuals?

This. The threats don't exist, they just want sympathy. They should be called out, but I don't care enough.

You know, I'd love for these fags to finally buy the game and realize what a huge turd it is. But that won't happen. One half of the players will play for 20 hours or so and then stop, the other half will play for 200 hours in order to fight buyer's remorse. Both sides will tell everyone how the game "isn't bad at all! You just have to make your own fun!"

Stop implying No Man's Skies will actually feature diverse planets.

INDEPENDANT VIDEO GAMES

I'm 100% sure this game will get old halfway through the first playthrough and isn't even worth half of what its asking.

It will get old in the first two hours. There is nothing to do in the game beyond mining resources, killing critters, killing the robot police, upgrading and flying your ship.

Sure, I guess if the first playthrough is 40 minutes. There's nothing to this game, and even less to this to justify a $60 price tag. If it were $15 I could almost understand it.

And then they can blame it on the goodergoyers and run away with the cash.

yeah, those days were magical.
everyday was summer and hate crime laws didn't exist.

Holy shit this is so absurd I don't even know how to react.

I might pirate it and fly around while listening to podcasts.

Or i could just keep playing EuroTruck AutismFest 2

Extremely heavy laughing and repeatedly blacking out is considered the acceptable reaction to anything with Mighty Number 9/Dina in it.

the only people interested in no mans sky is game reviewers, faggot indie devs and posters on neofag. so death threats must come from them.

I love these pussies.
Who the fuck has never received a death threat?

Orwell would be terrified at how apt people have become at doublethink.

Only extremism can counter extemism. If people actually did what SJWs claim any right wing group is doing or wants to do to them, the world would instantly be a better place. I'm waiting for a second, more violent era of McCarthyism.

No Man's Sky is 3D Starbound, but even worse. It's not getting people interested with its actual content, people are hyped up about it because of some dumb concept or idea about it like it's an Apple product, when they don't even know a single thing about the gameplay. Sean Murray sounds like a pseudonym made to catch eyes, like how Dobson went by "Tom Preston" because he thought it was a cartoonist-sounding name.

The only reason wny anything within the game is appealing to people is because it hates using primary colors but will use every other color on the entire palette, especially anything neon or pastel. It's the hipsters and indie scene's counterpart to stereotypical brown and gray.

When fans of the game rely on stressing about "The experience", "Discovery", and other buzzwords themed around some fake sense of self-actualization, that's how you know both they and the devs are afraid of discussing something like game mechanics. I wouldn't be surprised if the devs have argued before that talking about anything other than the bullshots they make for people to see are massive spoilers, and thus the playerbase is better off being completely blind as to what they're spending their money on.

Given the delay, the only people who could be expected to send any death threats are the prepurchasers who are pissed about having to wait longer. People who don't like the game don't care, people who want the game to fail don't care, because the worst that will happen are a bunch of idiots losing their money for a shitty product.

No Man's Sky is the phone sex of video games. You aren't getting any of the stuff you're talking about, but you spent a lot of money on it, so you've convinced yourself it's just as good.

never pay more than 5 bucks for an indie game
never pay for an indie game before trying it

I believe it.

It's kinda sad that so many people are unemployed and yet more capable than her.

I haven't… Could you give me one?

"pussy is one helluva drug"
Akan.

Kill yourself user.
How dare you ask me to threaten you?
I'm gonna kill you.

At last i am complete.

So is so is No Mans Sky going to be a good game to just fly around and listen to podcasts/royksopp in the background?

Wasn't there a plan to have a couple dozen fake accounts and then just raid them with gore?

Probably not. Keep playing EuroCuck sim, and maybe give Desert Driving Sim a pirate if you feel like you need "new" locations to visit.

8chin represent
With muh boy Mark aka Fat Jew

Here, now you're qualified to start a Patreon.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

But i've only 12.5% of lovely Eurabia.
I am yet to unlock the upgrade that allows me to transport explosives to islamic terrorist groups.
Inshallah!

Which didn't work out and the game is a massive clusterfuck now with devs implementing features coming from conflicting design principles, each suggested years ago by different people.

Warbros Once And Future #1

If there is one thing you can learn about comments like these, it's that they really love to use the word "dude". It's pretty much a giveaway that they've drank the kool aid.

sorry wrong thread, that one was supposed to go into the webm thread.

I remember joking to my friend about someone I'd seen on tumblr falling for the "delete system32" shit in that raid, and his gf got ass blasted and started calling me an ableist bigot for laughing at people who aren't as smart as me with computers.

This nigger things he can take on Grove Street

Phill fish changed his name to sean murray

phil fish cancels fez 2 on 2013
No mans sky was announced on 2014

connection?

I can imagine Commies wanting to gun down anyone with money, niggers wanting to kill whitey, Muslims wanting to allahu akbar everything, and Mexicans wearing taco armor to try to comfortably climb over the border's electric fences, but how exactly are a bunch of idiots and retards going to end the "privilege" of not being a retard?

Equality to these people means equality in the most concrete sense. If everybody had an IQ of 80 - the world-wide average - then they'd be exactly equal and thus nobody had more privilege.

It'd be like idiocracy but with more problem hair.

I'm guessing you've already read Harrison Bergeron?

You really haven't been paying attention to liberals, have you?

The funny thing about """ableism""" is that it makes complete sense to discriminate according to ability. I thought that was the entire idea of anti-discrimination movements, to make it so that someone will be judged on their ability, not something irrelevant like their race, sex.

i don't think you understand its always been about producing equal results for all "people" that is to say the lower and "middle" class to prevent individuals of exception to be able to climb the social ladder. that is why the media and the "protected class" have always been behind it. to keep people down by tying the strongest to the weakest the most fit to the least.

we're reaching levels of cuckoldry here that shouldn't even be possible

there's also no Harrison Ford in it.

Probably, though they were mostly messages like "I hope you die faggot!" and stupid shit like that. people on the internet tend to get very upset about dumb minor things and blow it out of proportion.

I'm gonna murder the shit out of No Man's Sky, I'm gonna grab that code and fill it with infinite loops.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Those…

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

Every time I hear about the UK it somehow gets worse.

Only the first and last are from the UK though

Is this nigger fucking kidding me?

I just don't understand it anymore. Why have these people taken the horrifying visions of a doomed future and decided "Yes! This is perfect and exactly what I wish my children's children could grow up in"?!

How do we end it?

Race war ?

So wait, what can you do in No Man's Sky that no man has done before?

Get it? Laugh time is over, answer the question

Go into space futher than the moon. Not much else, really

What about those trips? Can they go far?

Funny story, there was a communist government that actually tried to end "Smart privilege" by killing anyone who wore glasses.

Source

books.google.com.au/books?id=a_qmOoJDfjQC&pg=PA243&lpg=PA243&dq=communism glasses execution&source=bl&ots=NjrcmkeQca&sig=P_rxUes9dq954hufgIOJSYQxoYM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtn8WMvf_MAhUh5KYKHeJ7AykQ6AEILzAI#v=onepage&q=communism glasses execution&f=false

Isn't that the tumblr clone for people that think tumblr is too extreme?

Jesus when I thought these people couldn't get more pathetic.

I read the wikipedia page of that nation, and people, and my god that was one of the worst communitsts countries out there.

Wow.
I thought 1984 was at least a few years from now.
UK apparently lives in it already.

England has 15 CCTV's for each citizen. on every street corner.

That's bullshit, they put them in our homes.
Seriously though, the only places we have CCTV round our way is the town centre and at the local shops and that's only due to the chav presence

or cameras inside cameras used to catch anyone trying to tinker with them.

There's one guy on Bay12 who's making a rewrite of Chapter Master. He likes the concept but doesn't know much about 40k lore, so he's making a generic "Space Dud Management" that people can mod, just like Duke did. No SJW's and no bullshit about gameplay, you just got trolled

You'd need a USSR style collapse, something so bad that immigrants would want to leave and not return.
Not only does this keep the leeches away but it breeds a bitter coldness within people, the kind that only comes about from waiting in lines for hours a day for a quater loaf of bread and enough cheap alcohol to stave off suicide.

they have cctv's in places the public cant see.

look carefully, on buildings or hidden, they are pointed at you.

I actually have a camera I installed on my cycle helmet in case I get tempted.

Further than No Mans Sky!

Your dog probably has a CCTV camera installed

The comment in that image that says something to the effect of "tumblr will find something new to freak out over next week" was right, who gives a fuck that some queers got triggered at this point?

The tumblr raids represent how far the cultures of 4chan fell. All the newfigs on Holla Forums wanting to show how hardcore their secret club is to their mental weakling peers on a shit blogging service… what an embarrassing display.

Only asylums can help. These retards clearly have mental illness, but everyone treat them as normal.

what if I told you asylums still exist and they just call them schools now?

So the only way to stave off Dystopia is to sink into Dystopia?

I want to get off this plane of existence. I can't even bring myself to play vidya anymore. My soul hurts with every breath I take.

I'm going to find you Brad? and murder you with something.

I've got something for that.

Only because I put it there because I want a first person view when I set it on the local sand niggers.

thanks doc

most of these are from the cities
which are 90% trash here

Meanwhile in my village we're still burning wicker men, celebrating national heritage and old pagan beliefs
If the cities of Britian were burnt to the ground with all the immigrants and muzzies our country would significantly improve

Make it happn capn.

These threads always manage to destroy what little faith I have in humanity at the time.
I'd like to go through life believing that SJW types don't exist, but it's far too late for that.
What happened to games being about having fun? Why does everything have to push an agenda?

Hold me, Holla Forums.

ill give you one if you give me one

No Mans Sky doesn't seem to be pushing an agenda so much that it seems more like a lackluster randomly generated game with jackshit to do in it. It looks like it has less to keep you interested in it than Minecraft and Terraria of all games.

Because sjw are cultists and everything they do must be used to status signal about their cult, if they make a game it'll be about something sjw care about above all other concerns, they aren't capable of anything else.

They will get in everything and subvert it to their cults ideals.

I'm going to kill you and your whole fucking family.

I'd be surprised if he got even one that can be legitimately classified as a death threat.

This is what they get for hyping their shitty game as the next coming of Jesus.

Aside from that tranny letting its craziness out on twitter there doesnt seem to be any sjwness in this game.
Its just your good old over promised game with a legion of people who cant admit that the emperor is naked. Kind of like todd howard being the captain of the tortanic.

I'm waiting for Brexit
If it passes I have faith in my country to sort its shit out, maybe finally purge the brown animals
If it's rigged, which I'm predicting (obvious rigging if the results are 49%/51%) then the fire rises and I'll either burn with them or jump ship somewhere outside the EU

It could very well be death threats, but its probably someone disagreeing with them or asking for an explanation as to why this game is so expensive.

Just imagine what those kinds of people will do if the game turns out to be crap.

How dare you post such filth on this board, I'm coming over to your house with some sheep shears.

No no, typically when they say "Death threats" they mean

and in very very rare occasions, they'll get a
or

neither of which are threats under any definition.

*When the game turns out to be crap

So you mean if they're from California then.

Bobby Kotick was right again!

You missed a few

alternatively

People are too lazy to make up their own stories that they prefer to live vicariously through others' stories. Welcome to fiction 101.

How dare you!

Its darkest before the Don.

don't forget people with white male avatars.

From what I understand, the EU is planning to,in the event Brexit succeeds, heavily censor and shill other countries to stop them from leaving.

I will tie you up, chop of your dick, shove it down your throat, and fuck your newly formed vagina until you bleed out. and then snuggle with the corpse

Yo man, thats rape.

yeah probably since they're cunts, tryign to save their failing conglomerate
thankfully if it passes we'll be out of that shit

Never Ever Sky is going to generate so much butthurt, buyer remorse and disappointment.

Good luck doing that with Poland and Hungary, two countries that are already openly defiant against the EU.

I dont think anyone is going to be disappointed, they're going to be happy with whatever ends up being released.

Oh shit, it is! Did I make it too edgy?

Should I produce art, it wouldn't have black people in it.
Should I write a story it wouldn't have black peope in it.
Should I make a game, it wouldn't have black people in it.
But as he sais himself
Whatever I make isn't for black people, so it's ok :^)

Just a bit

Lemme try again
i will quickly and painlessly murder you. I will snuggle w/ your preserved corpse and take on movie and dinner dates. After a year or two I'll get on my knees and give your Skelton a ring

The EU has been discussing putting sanctions on Poland for shutting down government anti-racist organisations and taking over the liberal media, while for Hungary you have them trying to pass a law that would make countries pay 250,000 Euros to the EU for every single refugee refused.

When your country is as inundated with uncivilized savages as ours, this degree of state terror is the only thing that keeps it from collapse. Don't worry, even a police state can't keep the lid on the animals forever. Soon we'll be South Africa.

Looks like people will discuss bombing the E.U. at this rate.

I wonder how many shekels Germany will pay for refusing to take any refugees from Ukraine?

That niggers should make their own games instead of dirtying up human ones with their presence.

Fucking Hogrider, "Beach Clashers"

…they don't even try anymore.

The next move is easy.
Let's not pretend that this isn't what's coming.

Then they should try really, really hard. I'm tired of humans having to bend over backwards to accommodate the petulant whining of these savage chimps.

If they push that plenty of countries will simply balk and walk out of the EU.

And Germany does not have the military power to enforce its rules. The whole place is already tilting right, hard.

merkel is losing popularity, she's gonna be gone soon atleast

How come indie game devs are the first to go do passive aggressive shit like this when they get BTFO at work, school, or some other event?

(checked)
In many ways they seem to admit that they're incapable of doing as well as civilized people. Just look at diversity quotas, etc. This applies to all life, not just video games.

because if they were actually professional they wouldn't need to rely on the indie monicker.

It was laughable how all the ballot shit had 'here's a fair unbiased view of the pro/cons of the EU!' which then proceeded to list only positive things.

>She died of diabetes

That's not them admitting shit, they firmly believe they've "earned" everything that was handed to them on a platter by the white man.

Shit like Affirmative Action is merely leftists forcing equality of outcome, since they know equality of opportunity would just sink their rhetoric of all humans being equal. Notice that they never talk about the elephant in the room, the Asian minorities that don't need Affirmative Action (unlike niggers and spics) to make it in the West.

Sure, and is destroying the West from within. The US government is partially so shit and inept because it is staffed with niggers in an attempt to create an artificial black middle class.

Racial and gender quotas are all that matter to leftists.

It was a good sunday morning until I decided to take a look at this thread

Vidya has been my hobbie for 3 decades, but now I just want it to crash and burn.

Fuck this shit

Is phone sex even a thing any more? I mean fuck with the internet you could get porn for free, or if you really like women talking directly to you you can download some of that ASMR stuff. I swear some of the better made ones make me feel chills up my spine.

Some people are real fucking autistic, if you do this type of shit you are a retard.

Seriously? These people need to get off the internet.

Agreed.

I wish the standard for life would be equality of opportunity, but like you said, that would destroy their narrative when they see that some are naturally more gifted/skilled/intelligent than others.

Yeah, how dare they not identify with their arbitrarily-assigned gender.

They're not doing the "trans isn't a mental illness" crowd any favors by acting like such hypocritical retards.

All liberals practice double think user, otherwise they would stop being liberals the second somebody who actually knows anything starts to talk to them.

She's a big fan of irony.

It's a timed PS4 exclusive with additional funding by Sony

it's the equivalent of music labels calling Mumford and Sons 'indie'

It was always a pretentious turd, don't even pretend otherwise.

None of these hacks have the vision or talent to make something as ambitious and creative as Elite was when it came out today.

I'm just hoping House of the Dying sun doesn't fall flat too.

Anyone with half a brain knew the game was going to be shit from the moment we got details on it

wait

people belive this?

because mummy never said no they jet super upset when ever anyone else says no

You're such a strong independent woman. Thank you for sharing.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

why do they even make these accounts
is it that hard to just post dev news instead of personalizing everything

Thats just fucking sick you psycho. Will report you to the police asap

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Come on m8, everyone knows the cyber police are the only ones who rule these parts.

"ableist" should only apply to those with a disability they can't control. Unless they were born or recieved a serious physical or mental disability, they can, in theory, learn to use computers. Even then, people with many serious disabilities have found ways to learn, even with the use of special equipment.

So yes, their defense is just to complain and be lazy, as even cripples and retards can do better.

I have worked with both the mentally retarded and a Mexican
Guess which one did more work?

you know i've seen a lot of people claim they have had death threats against them over stuff like this but not once have i seen a screencap or any evidence of the death threats

it's mainly a game by peter molyneux if he was an SJW

Asking for evidence is a form of Death Threat, you have been reported to the Cyber Police.
*blocked*

But he wants to marry a skeleton. That's just sick bro, that's like "put the lotion on your skin to make it moist" or "here's my dead mom" psycho

You know idiots defend that by basically saying "you dont need prove" etc. Same when it comes to rape threats.
That's the fucked up kind of mind those cucks have, only when it is in their favor.

Anyone under the age of 40 who uses the internet regularly should be used to death threats from idiots.

So either these people are new to this whole interwebs thing or they're fishing for sympathy like the beta males they are. Gee I wonder what's more likely.

claims without evidence are considered lies where i come from

They can just post a pic of "someone" saying they're gonna kill them.

There's a difference between getting a threat from some internet edgelord (or writing it yourself) and a verifiable threat. If they actually feared for their lives they'd call the fucking police instead of whining on the internet about it.

back when i had xbox live i got death threats every time i played a round of halo 2, can i get patreon money now?

That's what they're pulling with this whole Johnny Depp thing now.
For 400 million dollars, I would fuck Johnny Depp and then let him beat me for real.

What am I supposed to feel about someone who's like this?

Am I to hate them?
To wish death upon them?
Join them?
Ignore them?

I just don't know. Those creatures are like Schizoids or Alzheimer's sufferers; I fully understand why they are as they are, but unlike those people, I have literally no sympathy for them.

I guess I'll just continue to completely ignore them. It's easy to do: they all talk in exactly the same way, so you can spot a problemperson very easily.

I wouldn't be surprised if half the dev team sport a pink roster cut and are listed as antifa-fags

Thats rape, you shitlord

laugh at them and they'll do to themselves and their image worse than anything you could ever achieve.

if you believe this type of shit you are retarded

Some people just aren't worth the trouble of acknowledging at all.

Faking death threats is a sure way to get attention nowadays… especially when you happen to be a talentless trying to force your overhyped indie vaporware garbage people stopped talking about.

Are you a white cis male? Then no.

i mean on the outside i am, but i could lie and say i identify as a dog or something since lying seems to be the cool thing these days

But you can do

A N Y T H I N G

N

Y

T

H

I

N

G

Because ACTUAL independent/amateur/doujinsoft game developers "just like make game". But Indie Devs are all about the clique. They don't care about making games or playing games they just want adulation.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

I often wonder how far I could take something like this if I actually tried it

Has the game changed much from being majority on rails (explore where I allow) game?

Just throw them in the oven. The world would be a better place without them and you know it.

and after your vacation do this again because they never fucking learn

No, they won't.

Just say some gators hacked your twitter and you went into hiding

You can't stop true love!

>At the end, call them all fucking retards again

or just make another one

I will go to your house and hold your hand and cuddle
You may call the police, but they will never undo it.

So we gonna gangsta style like real niggers in the hood, on this white trash mothafucka?
he like havin that game but he could be gibs me dat shit nigga.
Gonna cripwalk to his hood and bitchslap that punk ass bitch with muh dick so he knows he can't hold that code like a greedy mothafucka.

We hood now..

please do 15 x 70mil and think about how retarded you'd have to be to hear something like this on the internet, and not only believe it, but actually go around telling OTHER people on the internet the same retarded thing.

People can tell you're lying through your teeth you know, it only takes a google search to find out when people like you are lying to push an agenda.

Christianity was removed from classrooms under the guise of separation of religion and government along with "providing a neutral environment for students" by forbidding teachers to have anything resembling a cross and then it was replaced with this by pretending Islam is not a religion but rather a culture.

I see it instead as how even a bunch of complete pussies like half/b/'s 3rd generation of anons can still trigger a good chunk of tumblr with weak, low-effort crapflooding.

Someday when a lot of people get genuinely pissed at someone, they should just send something really innocuous and silly.

"Stinky Hat"

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE FUCKING

The first ever footage of it was a game where you could walk around at your leisure in immersive colorful alien environments peacefully observing its wildlife then jumping into a ship, taking to the stars and jumping into a galactic dogfight already taking before heading far off into space discovering a completely new planet much different with an equal size. All without one fucking loading screen, obnoxious QTE or even one unskippable cutscene.

HOW WAS THIS GAME EVER GOING TO END UP BAD

FUCKING WHY

the developers made Joe Danger, which was a braindead memegame that sucked ass so it's no stretch of the imagination to think they don't have what it takes to make something that's actually ambitious.

Remember watch dogs?
YOU CAN EVERYTHING.
Stop getting suckered in by trailers before you know what the game is actually like.

And now you have learned an important lesson in false advertising and doctored hype generation.

you're a white male

Yo yo yo we be like some cold ass muthafuckas. Im gonna pop yo head nms nigga. For real

Don't worry. His agenda is procedurally generated, most likely.

How do you explain Brianna Wu then, faggot?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

N ot saying that it's going to be shit because of this, but I became skeptical of quality when it announced it projected… what was it 30 trillion planets?

And all I could think is that it's going to be different in the same way the guns in borderlands were different in that they were actually the same with slightly different qualities.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Didn't that end like 10 years ago? It's the equivalent to bitching about N*SYNC's misogynistic songs.

And there was no more Sister of Battle thereafter.

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

You're supposed to report death threats to the police, and the cops tell you to not talk about them if they're deemed legitimate. :^)

That last picture infurates me wildly. Can't parents sue the school?

Oh, I wish it happens. It would make other countries take example and just leave the union, fucking the richest countries who were kikes and made those abusive loans to goverments they knew were going to use them for corruption.

I kinda liked brutal legend, but mostly because I like the heavy metal look.

Seriously, what happened to Merkel? she was even up to deport any foreigner who was a member of the Union, even closing the borders to members.

She even made a girl cry on public TV because she said she was going to kick out her parents for fuck's sake.

It's just kind of hilarious. D&D has such an abundance of ways to change the idea that a character actually needs to be trans in the sense that we understand it is just sort of stupid. That's on top of the writing for the character just being incredibly awkward in the reveal.

It's also hilarious that they act like none of the gender bending shit that has been put in was done for laughs and that it was all about seriously exploring the issue of gender. There's a reason the Girdle of Opposite Gender was a cursed item.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE
FUCKING
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

I have no doubt that feminism and special snowflake syndrome was to blame. Fuck this culture.

what the hell do they expect when they damage their bodies beyond repair for a non-physical issue

That everything becomes magically fine when they get a dick.

Nigger you think they wont spend that much?

normalization of prescription drugs, you seriously can't even watch a children's show without seeing at least a dozen commercials for dick pills or Crohn's Disease, has made people think doctors and medicine are some magical panacea.

i always think "who falls for this shit" when everyone knows how much that shit costs on top of the 20 minutes of side effects listed in those ads but hey i underestimate how dumb folks are sometimes

for the vast majority of jobless niggers and stupid retirees, it costs nothing because taxpayers foot the bill.