Losing control?

Playing anything fun this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitch.tv/teamkhaos.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=208676
bakabt.me/torrent/158167/dirty-pair-flight-005-conspiracy-dual-duality
bakabt.me/torrent/158360/dirty-pair-affair-of-nolandia-dual-duality
bakabt.me/torrent/166592/dirty-pair-the-movie-dirty-pair-project-eden-10bit-dual-duality
bakabt.me/torrent/154951/mo
bakabt.me/torrent/174446/kidou-keisatsu-patlabor-mobile-police-patlabor-the-movie-bd-1080p-niizk
bakabt.me/torrent/174421/kidou-keisatsu-patlabor-2-mobile-police-patlabor-2-the-movie-bd-1080p-niizk
bakabt.me/torrent/159833/mobile-police-patlabor-patlabor-on-television-1080p-flac-g-p
kommandostore.com/ivan-the-remover-tee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there. Also, some people are looking to play some 4am DnD, but are in need of a DM. >>>/4am/1652

Nice timing lad

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Morning. What are you niggers playing?

I played Ocarina of Time for the first time in like 2 years today
I forgot how shit the N64 controller is

Tomboys are your only reason to life.

i've been playing Ogrewatch and Witcher 3 in anticipation of Blood and Wine coming out - its pretty damn comfy

The what?

What edition?

Morning everyone~

Thanks m8

Video games and self pity are nice and all, but what we should really discuss is spirituality and shit like that.

Doom. Someone give me a good .wad. Not the usual stuff, something obscure.

I plan on laying an bed and doing mostly nothing, but I have to pick of some groceries later.

I don't play. Let me ask and see of someone knows.

Hearts of stone was pretty damn good in comparison to the rest of the game. I really wish they did spend a little more time keeping the game in the oven.

You be laughing now but wait until you do see video games.

That's pretty gay fam.

Shilling for >>>/4am/

Trying to eek out any last bit of pleasure I can get from das3. Have nothing else to do anyway and end up just sleeping or staring at the computer while not playing.

Waifuism definitely isn't animism thats for sure.

There is literally nothing wrong with vaporwave.

The only god here is Kek.

fuckin bat luck this week m8s, good thing its a long weekend and i can vent here

now that i'm done WHINING LIKE A BITCH i'll say i've been playing overwatch, i'm sorry and having a genuine good time, also replaying valkyria chronicles because of the remaster, and been working out more although i'm not super motivated i just know i should get stronk since i sure as shit aint handsome

maybe, i still enjoyed the base game a lot anyways. I'm just interested to see what Toussaint is like and how they developed the word since its supposed to be about the size of Velen or Skellige

So we found out what happened to our local bakery kitty that had vanished.

Turns out someone hit her with a car but thankfully it was a happy ending, the person took the cat in, took care of it and fell in love with it so much she decided to keep it if we allowed it, she came to visit today with pictures and receipts and stuff.

She's a little over 8 so we figured its for the best, no more being on the streets for her.

Kemono says 5th edition. If you have any questions leave a comment in the thread, but he's also in the cytube if you want to ask now.

Overwatch looks like fun but I'll never pay for it.

I've been having a lot of that lately too, sorry user. Hopefully you get a good nights rest soon.

more like reason to blow my brains out since they don't fuckin' exist

Whaddap my niggers

I tried SS13
I realized I don't know how to play SS13

It's good so far. I only got 4 hours of sleep but I feel fine. I'm going to put up more Dirty Pair or ZZ Gundam in the Cytube after the music hours.

It's 5th edition.

Thats good! Hope she didn't get hurt too bad from getting hit.

2D is for the best anyway user.

Or we could discuss fox girls.

Get your free tutoring
rizon: #4amtutor

Stop by my channel then if you wanted to discuss anything.

Pirated DangItRonPaul a few days ago, and just finished Chapter 3/started chapter 4 about 10 minutes ago. I can say I don't hate it, but it's got the Ace Attorney sort of thing going on where you match up shit that SHOULD make sense, but doesn't, so you have to start throwing shit whichever statement to see what sticks, despite knowing WHAT the contradiction actually is. And some of shit like Hangman's Gambit gets old/gimmicky quick. It's a time waster.

Asahina is the fucking best though, by god. 10/10 DangItRonPaul girl. I maxed out my friendship with her today, she's the best.

doesn't sound like too bad of a day.

I'd have picked it up already if my laptop could run it. I have the itch again, that i used to play CSGO to scratch, but CSGO went to shit. Overwatch actually looks halfway fun though. D.VA is the cutest Overwatchfu, hands down. Mei is overrated shit, and so is Tracer.

Dirty Pair?

True, true.

How did it survive?

Sadly true
Last time I saw a tomboy was in 8th grade, and she was ugly as fuck, yelled at everyone, and got kicked out a week later

Fox girls count as spiritual, right? Look at this picture, she's totally a shrine maiden.

I looked into SS13, but when I heard that there's several buttons you have to press in a row in order to grab something I decided to not touch it.

B-but this is Holla Forums.

understandable, i took a huge gamble with it because i enjoyed the beta and it was something i could play more regularly with some internet buddies

i'll be pretty fucking salty if blizz jews out on post release content because i never bought a damn game from them and took this risk

yeah, but i'm 3d so i try to work with it

mei is a fucking menace to both friend and foe, tracer is a limey so i have an intrinsic dislike of her

That's a reason why nobody's joining.
I mean I'm in if you goyim actually find a DM and I'll be monitoring the thread but yeah, 5E isn't the best /tg/ has atm.

Well shit then. I suppose you could like learn or something?

I am fine with this.

It's a shame, really.

I'll probably pick it up again when they do release it. Been kind of looking forward to what they're going to do.

Castle was going to make a thread for that on /4am/. A place for talking philosophy and dumping things like .pdf files for general information and learning. Not sure when he'll do it though.

Wow, I've actually caught the threat a bit earlier tonight. How nice.

Anyway, how is everyone doing? This week was pretty good, I'd say. Had lots of work, which means money, but more importantly, the company I get about 99% of my work from offered me a proposal to become their main translator, that is, whenever they get any work, I'll be the first person they'll call. It made me feel quite good and I'm supposed to give them an answer this Monday. There's a chance that my workload will increase by a ton, and it will be hard to accept jobs from any other companies or clients if the opportunity ever arises. On the other hand, they'll be giving me a "fixed minimum sallary" of sorts, that is, they'll pay me a fixed amount every month even if the amount of work I do then doesn't reach that amount (we're paid by word). So, while I may get more work, if I don't or if there's less work than usual, I'll get free money. Sounds like a good deal.

As for games, I'm mostly just watching fighting game tournaments this weekend. They had a KOFXIV exhibitions stream at Combo Breaker and by gods that game looks fun. So much better than the clusterfuck that is SFV.

So anyway, how's everyone else?

ALL WEEBS MUST BURN

don't know if they'll top bringing shaani back though, hopefully there's some more quality awkward video game sex again

I said fox girls, not filthy animals.

Its not that complicated
I'm sure once you learn its easy

However, I jumped in as chef, tried to help a robot grind up a human for 12 minutes then learned 20 fucking people were starving to death

They did announce that content like maps/heroes would be free

I hope they aren't lying but since they're going up against TF2 that would be suicide

I agree
I got kicked from a Skype group earlier for calling someone a weeb

Hoping I can convince a buddy playing it to buy it for me, but its looking slim.

And you'll give in to 2D eventually.

Congrats! Sounds like a good deal for you.

They really should. Fucking disgusting degenerates enjoying their chinese bullshit. Why don't they enjoy manly western entertainment like 'rastling? I missed you bae.

To be fair, sex on a dingy would be pretty great.

Yes.

I can't claim to know a single thing about DnD, but I'll relay it to others. Make sure to leave a post in the thread as I'm sure they'd love to have another player. I'd learn but I'm too scared of voice chat really.

in highschool i tried to date a tomboyish girl she ended up becoming a hood lesbian and totally ran me through the loops

then i tried to date a kinda punk rock tomboyish girl but for some one who always talked about how she "didn't give a fuck' about what people thought of her, she was actually about as emotionally strong as a wet paper bag and just a mean spirited person, i was trying to get laid so bad though i put up with so much shit. ultimately ended when she got mad at me because i wanted to be left alone one day because old man had been diagnosed with cancer

THEN I TRIED ONE MORE TIME LAST YEAR, CHICK SAYS SHE LOVES ME, THEN DISAPPEARS SHITS WILD

sorry, blogged out there

Dirty Pair is show about two girls who are private contractors for a company that offers police and criminal investigation services. We are on episode 13 right now. I could give you a torrent link if you are interested.

I have so many pdfs on other languages it's crazy, so if nobody makes the thread I might dump them

I can barely enjoy games at this point.

How you all feeling tonight? Do anything productive today?

I slept in for a good part of the day. Finishing up a writing assignment so I could get it out of the way. I'm really tired of schoolwork and just want it to end already, but I know I'll be bored once I have nothing to do.

ALL NEETS MUST BE THROWN INTO THE STREETS AND FORCED TO SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN FOR ONCE
NO MORE WHINY SHITPOSTING ABOUT HOW HARD THEIR RESPONSIBILITY FREE LIVES ARE

Slammed the brakes when she spotted the cat but wasn't enough, just had a broken leg thankfully, not all impacts kill animals thankfully, one of my older kitties was ran over accidentally by my older brother and she had no broken bones or anything, she did develop a hernia though which thankfully went away with some surgery.

we /fringe nao

Do I know you? What do you go by?

During high school I dated a tomboy and dumped her over stupid shit cause I was a moron. Then I saw a nude of her later and she had perfect abs and was hot as all fuck. I wish I could go back in time and kick my own ass.

I managed to get 8 hours of sleep for the first time in a long time today. Was so nice.

When do you finish school again anyway?

I read the Tao Te Ching a couple years ago. Nice book.

What's the name of the wad?

Sorry you've been having a bad time user. Hopefully next week is better. What do you think of Valkyria Chronicles.

I love DangItRonPaul. Such a fun game. Can't wait for the 3rd one. Still have to play the spinoff though.

And yeah, it has the exact same problem with Ace Attorney. You have to follow the exact line of thinking the devs expect you to, even if your own thinking isn't exactly wrong.

Yep, sure is. I don't have many prospects about working anywhere else right now, so I might just accept that. And even if I do want to expand, I can always just quit and get back to working for them like I'm doing now.

I watched fightan streams all day. Hope KOFXIV is released on PC

Is it really as bad as people say?

I might make it by tomorrow if castle doesn't. He seemed to have an idea about it, so I hope I can talk to him first.

What if he doesn't want to? Maybe he'll stick to 3d. You never know. Maybe he'll become a faggot.

I call it the Nip version of Lethel Weapon. Don't take my opinion seriously.

I wish I was. I have shit to do tomorrow which I should've been doing over the weekend.

You shouldn't.
>implying I would tell you who I am

Try >>>/r9k/.

i would do that for so many reasons outside of girl issues

i played it before around release, its a fun game, pretty unique although ultimately its rank system breaks the actual strategy aspect

the sequel was fucking terrible

What a pussy ass group
Fuck, knowing my friends if you even said something weebish you would get kicked out

oh shit I mean >skype

All of those sound like fucking horrible experinces
Yeah, tomgirls outside of fiction are fucked

This mod shit for fallout 4 consoles is a godsend. I cant wait till its fully out for xbox to watch the fallout

Aww thats nice

Better than battleborn at least.

And whats the best political system

Sounds like a good deal yang, happy for ya
What language do you translate?

Slept 16 hours after drinking 3 energy drinks. Things are kinda going veering starboard

Yeah no

Next week, I still need to get started on studying for all the shit finals but it probably won't happen tonight. Statistics is the worst even though it doesn't really require too much math.

You should.

This week I made… 35 dollars in tips.
Got my new holster for my pistol.
Got an assistant at my job if only for the day.
Almost got into a car accident.
Started teaching my little sister to DM, she has yet to do so.
I have had these two vagabond kids come by this week twice so they can avoid being homeless.
ad a serious, drunk talk with a friend while mixing flavors to see what crams well with vodka. Nothing so far.
…This one lesbian that used to work at my job came back and she seems like more of a bitch than before. Well fuck her.
Washed my bedding today and overall been thinking about how different 4 AM seems to be from the start of it. Feels like people are being mocked more by faggots who want nothing to do with what it stands for and more for it to make it seem like a digital soap box. Which is strange but fuck those people.
Overall pretty good eek except the 3 days I got slammed. Now for a nice weekend off.

Having a gun holster under my shoulder feels nice. Makes me use less pocket space.

I'm replaying Plutonia again. Why i was looking for something good, but obscure. Not like BTSX or something.

Tomboy AI Waifubots when?

Same. She's annoying, and not in the least bit cute.

Damn nigga, that's a sweet-sounding gig!

FUUCKK WHAT? Is there a recording/VOD of it someplace? I never heard about that, i've been dying to see KOFXIV in action. The Limited Edition set looks absolutely delicious too.

Sounds pretty neat. I'm interested, Hook a nigga up?

Oh god, the years I spent on that shit…

Yep, I'm loving it despite the flaws. I already have DangItRonPaul 2 downloaded as well, and I plan to pick it up as soon as I finish this one. Then I'm gonna pick up UDG on my Vita and then patiently wait for DangItRonPaul 3 and that anime finale.

I have friends

The group was run by a nigger, so I had to expect something

Soon.

How much money you got saved up by now anyway? I figured you'd be making decent money.

If I hadn't been so stupid in high school I could have banged some many qts. For whatever reason I used to be decent with ladies.

You gonna still make it to the threads next week then?

Daily reminder to watch Patlabor.

What kinda sidearm you packin?

But if theyre AIs are they really tomboys? Im getting futurama lucy lu vibes here. What we need is homunculi created waifu tomboys.

Working on it.

What kinda handgun you got?

What kind of accident?

You have a point but may I make a counter argument of calling you "a faggot"?

Mornin senpai. Successfully* hit on random girls at the park and texted that mormon qt again who texted back, and I might be able to get a car for 1500. Today was a good day.

It's a shame that a lot of what I have are in files that aren't supported on the site.

Aren't mods bricking consoles? Or is that some other game?

I spent a lot of time dicking around on a couple of game forums where I didn't post all that often. I didn't use the internet all that often until after 4chan had already gone through the desu spam, but I wish I was there for it.

good taste nigga

why did you buy Fallout 4 on a console

You fucked up user
You had a girl that was also your fetish, nothing wrong, and you fucked it up

Neck yourself

Well, I wouldn't say it's horrible, but the game had a pretty bad launch. Very few options for single player, 2-player lobbies only (though now I think they implemented 6-player lobbies?), gameplay feels generally boring compared to SF4 and 3S, and even the new characters are a bit uninspired save for Rashid. That, and the whole 8-frame input delay debacle. It's not a bad game, but most fighting games out there are far better than it. Even the tournaments seem terribly boring, whereas I watched SFIV tournaments religiously due to how hype they were.

Might start playing it on PC. Looks fun. I'll check it out.

Thanks, Snake. I'm pretty happy.
I'm a Portuguese/English translator. Mostly English, and since most people here can't translate to English for shit, that gives me a pretty good advantage in the market.

Have you played Plutonia 2 or that Plutonia Community Project? Those are good.

Thanks, Yoza!
KOF was streamed here: twitch.tv/teamkhaos. You could probably find the vods in their profile. Game looks mad fun and I can't wait to get my hands on it. The KOF2002 finals at Combo Breaker will be streamed tomorrow as well, just not on this channel.

I'm making money bit by bit, and it's increasing seeing as I've been getting more work too. I did spend a good chunk when I built this rig though. I'm supposed to get a raise soon, too.

I carry a Glock 22 chambered in 40 currently.
I wanted a surplus Glock 23 but fuck it, I wanted it new and settled. Plus I have some sweet-ass 30 round magazines from a friend.

Almost backed into a fucker. In reality their alarm went off for no reason. It was strange.

You gonna be like Dirt Harry?

*Dirty

Yeah, i'll probably make it. By the way, why do you only get 8 hours of sleep? I tend to sleep way too much. Not sure if that's something to be worried about. Hope it's not a sign of depression.

Getting to it.

I blame 3DPD.

Damn ae86! What happened at the park? What kind of car?

Tomboys have never been my fetish really. I don't even like them all that much outside of Ritsu tbh

I need to get a carry permit soon. Although I'm more of a fan of tiny pocket pistols for carry.

Woops, I guess my question would better be asked: Why do you get less than 8 hours of sleep?

IF YOU USE THE TERM 3DPD UNIRONICALLY THEN YOU ARE DOUBLE WEEB NEET AND WILL BE CASTRATED TO ENSURE YOUR TAINTED BLOODLINE ENDS WITH YOU
THIS HAS BEEN YOUR 4AM ANNOUNCEMENT
PLEASE CONSIDER KILLING YOURSELVES AND IMPROVING THE BOARD QUALITY

Have a nice day. :)

wew lad

It's like you don't even have taste.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=208676
bakabt.me/torrent/158167/dirty-pair-flight-005-conspiracy-dual-duality
bakabt.me/torrent/158360/dirty-pair-affair-of-nolandia-dual-duality
bakabt.me/torrent/166592/dirty-pair-the-movie-dirty-pair-project-eden-10bit-dual-duality

I recommend you watch the TV series first and follow it up with Affair of Nolandia. I can't find the OVA that comes before the movie.

I'm still on Go 2 It and I'm taking a short break from Plutonia. You have plenty of time to catch up.

Yup. Consequence of consolers stealing mods from the nexus and adding them in for Xbox beta users while the mods are horribly incompatible.

I didnt. Im just enjoying the salt. I cant wait for it go full paid modding levels. This shit is gonna rip bethesda apart.

Noice. Translators do pretty good for emselves last I heard.
What kinda things do they get you to translate?

Nothing wrong with that. So long as you love her.
Will they fit inside your coat when its holstered though? Never want that big bulge to show.

True. 3DPD ruins everything

Youre even worse at your job than the other guy was. I hope no ones actually paying you for this performance.

I'll take your consideration and apply it soon. I'll make sure to stream my suicide at twitch.tv/vaatividya

I don't use the saying 3DPD, get out

I guess you could upload them to MEGA or Mediafire.

I'd kill for 3S on steam man. KILL.
Same, I loved snake eyes.
Not Pluto 2. I've been avoiding it because it wasn't by the Casali bros. At least I don't think it was. Does it live up to the original?

I hope so. Maybe It'll make up for the mcnuggies debacle.

Mostly depression and horrible nightmares lately. Trying to sleep involves me laying there thinking about stuff forever and getting depressed so I don't try to. And even when I do I have a messed up dream and wake up after a couple of hours.

If I were to carry now it'd be a 38 revolver in a shoulder holster and 380 in my pocket.

Does yakuza still want them?

Bethesda can get away with anything so I would bet on it.

I hope people keep doing it.

Probably.

JUST

ACCEPT HIS MCNUGGIES

I sure hope so I'm dying to curb that loneliness that never quits bugging me. I hope waifubots have build in body-temp regulators to feel like a real human…that'd be tops. I wouldn't want to hug a cold metal computer with tits, arms, and legs.

Woah slow down there buddy, this sort of thing shouldn't cost us an arm and a leg. I'm still waiting for genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership.

Thanks Yang! Yeah, I can't fucking wait. My PS4 will actually have a game :^)

Double-dubs, nice.

Thanks for the links Kemono. can't say when I'll ever get around to it, but I'd like to

Movie, show, or both?

Better; the mods don't fucking work on consoles because no one made a console version, but consolefags think all you have to do is check the box that says "works on console" to make it work on console. Thus, some people are reuploading mods with the console checked without giving any credits to the creator. So idiots are stealing mods that are not compatible with consoles, reuploading so they can be played on consoles, which then brick the consoles.

Fucking shit I'm glad I didn't get it.

So I didn't get her number or anything but I didn't wanna kill myself or pussy out and I feel good about it, so that's good.

As for the car I don't remember what kind it is, but it has no working ac or heater, and a huge dent in the drivers side door from a deer, but most of the interior shit and tires has been replaced recently. So it's pretty much looks like the best I could ask for given the price range. I'm gonna look at it tomorrow.

Yes, yes. Check that box. Let people download it, brick their system and buy a new one.

I'm going to buy a 32 acp cause I like low recoil and 380 pocket pistols are annoying as fuck to shoot.

Haggle a lot since no AC, that shit is a bitch.

And good job on the ladies! Long as you keep trying like that you'll snag one soon.

Ha! You should get into some real slaughter maps after this.

Sorry.

I don't know at this point.

We'd be glad to have em once the thread is made. I'll make a post here when the thread goes up.

All of them in production order.

Didnt get away with paid mods!

You and me both. I cant wait till it goes full open, instead of closed beta. Its gonna be amazing

Just some semen and a fertilized egg bud, no need to worry.
You're in luck! Most homunculi arent strictly human. How do you feel about incest?

Ah that's lame. My state has total carry laws. No permits or anything. Rootinest Tootinest Cowboy shit.

That's why I needed the pocket space. Now I can carry my 2 standards on my holster and my 2 long ones in me pocket.

Damn son those are some fine-ass dubs. But no not yet. I'd get a .44 one day if I knew if I had the wrist strength. Everything pretty easy, but maybe I'll get myself one. Pass it on to my kids at one point. Provided they aren't commie-fucking-socialists.

It will.

I prefer breasts myself.

Well, I should probably finish up that review.

Oh hell, I dunno. After this review I might just start reviewing old shit, I can't even remember what the fuck is coming out.

Nice bait.

Mostly technical stuff. The company gets most of its workload from an Oil company in Norway with branches here in BR, and we mostly have to translate instructions, alert and accident reports, safety procedures, guidelines, stuff like that. Legal and financial documents are common too, especially the latter. They can be fun. I once translated a process of sorts about some manager that constantly harrassed his employees in some rig near Rio. It's like getting your hands on drama. Fun times.

I feel so bad for him. Gief is easily the worst character in SFV. I've never seen the man fall so low. That's a character who's completely unviable in any tournament competition.

Plutonia 2 is pretty good though. I had a lot of fun playing that when it came out. It's been a long time though.

That's why I hope it gets a PC version (though SNK admitted it's very likely they'll do it). I don't want to get a PS4 just for one game when most of what I'm interested in is on PC too.

Yep. Get USF4 or play something on fightcade. You'll have your fill of fightans.

Why do everyone hate Clanners? In game universe and in game community?

They will eventually. They'll continue to push it. Valve are making some slight success.

There's also a handful that are too large, so I'll probably just dump what I can and not do anything else.

I can't wait. I have a feeling my brother is dumb enough to end up bricking his xbone.

I know that feel somewhat. I've tried to combat that by taking sleeping aids like dipenhydramine. You can find them at a 99 cents store. Gets me pretty sleepy and no shitty side effects. That and I just lay in my bed and watch shitty stuff on youtube to help me feel sleepy.

We tried to pass it last year but it failed. Which really fucking sucks cause I'm iffy on handing my prints over to the state for no reason.

On the plus side my state lets you carry in your vehicle without license so I might just do that.

If I were going to blow 200$ on a stamp for something it'd be a suppressor first.

Does it help with the dreams at all?

see at this point i'm already cringing even if by all logic i shouldn't

but it looks like it worked sorta

What was the mcnuggies debacle?

Even if I don't snag one I'm getting better at asking grills out which is the end goal. And yeah, even though kbb.com says it's worth about 500 more than she's selling it, I'm gonna get it as low as I can. Gotta save those shekles ~

Which comes first? Movie or series?

I'd love to learn 3rd strike on fightcade but college internet blocks the ports. Maybe afterwards when I have free internet. And is the USFIV community still active online, or has V killed it?

Yeah. It didn't feel cringe, and even if it did I don't care.

I recommend you start torrenting the TV series right now because it hardly has any seeders and it took me days to download it.

I have to check out all the other stuff you recommended to me first and you said that Sunlust has some slaughter maps. It's on my list.

It was a decent joke.

Only way to find out is to ask!

Uh, how dangerous is the area you live in? Thats a lot of heat to pack just to go to the 7/11

Ooh nice, I love drama

They'll win eventually, but it'll spell the end of modding for their new games and subsequently themselves. Nothing lasts forever. Then someone new takes their place to fill the niche

Get him to do it
suggest mods that need script extenders
Then film his freakout!

I hope they aren't either man. Good luck.

Damn, that really sucks. They're adding Alex right? MAybe he'll be a better grappler. How's Karin? I wouldn't mind getting my ojousama on.

Too large for mega? Damn, that's a lot of stuff.

I'm disappointed in you.

That sounds like a lot of work.

that's a good thing

i have some fucked up mindset where i assume if i approach any other fucking human being i'll come off as cringy so i keep to myself more and more

Hmm not sure. I usually don't remember dreams when I take them I think. Just knocks me out like a light. Maybe you should give them a try, couldn't hurt right? It's the same thing as benadryl, so if you have any of those lying around you can use those as well.

I'm just lazy.

Okay, that's good then but

If this means I have to fuck my sister, one of my cousins, or my mom, I'll take my chances with the "losing-an-arm-or-a-leg" side of things instead.

I'd hate to get my hopes up for nothing
if we don't have waifubots by the time I get my own place. I'm very seriously considering paying a cute girl over craigslist to snuggle with me for a night and to let me cook breakfast for her.

Yeah, with how well KOFXIII did on Steam, it wouldn't surprise me to see. But still, that limited edition speaks to me I hate that I have to order it through GoyimStop though. It's not even on Amazon or Atlus' store page.

Right-o, I'll get on that after these artbooks finish then.

I know how you feel. I can get the same way which is why I'm doing this.

Isn't the end goal of getting better at asking girls out to snag them anyway?

Its like you don't even want to be James Bond.

I'll continue the joke because I'm an autist.

I wouldn't mind donating to modders but that should be on them if they want it. None of this monetized system bullshit. Seems like everyone wants everything automated. Valve have had a historically bad track record in that regard. I gave a couple of shekels previously to a mod that made the game ten times better than the base game.

The Early Days OVA, then The movies. The tv series is another timeline. I can grab some torrent links for you in order if you wish.

I'm also telling you sunlust is hard as balls. I still say BTSX or Scythe should be you first .wads.

I know.

I literally want a double barrel as my ride-along.

It's not about how dangerous it is now, it's just that mindset of "Fuck why stop at 2 magazines". Truth be told, my city is actually pretty damn small with no real chances of anything cuh-razee happening, but I'm not doubling down on being underpowered in a firefight, should it ever occur. I'm doubling down on the idea of suppressive fire until a fucking trained professional shows up.

We've literally had people rob convenience stores multiple times in the same day, with a fucking weaboo katana. Just… Fuck.

The last resort is understandable. If only we lived a century earlier.

Someone offered mcnuggies. He refused the offer.

I'd rather use an Obrez and set people on fire while shooting them with a 54R round.

So wait, I'm confused
Did Bethesda add mod support to the consoles, and does it actually wreck their shit?

They already added Alex back in March I think, and Snake even tried him for a bit but apparently gave. He seems like an okay character though. Karin's a beast, however, easily one of the best. Can't wait till they release Ibuki.

The limited edition seems to go for a pretty good price there, it looks like. At least for a limited edition. Haven't seen what it comes with though.

Yep, it's a fun gig. Financial documents are a pain though if only because the difference in terminology between English and Portuguese is so big.

I'm not a big fan of medicine honestly.

Plus don't you freak out if you don't sleep after taking a lot of benadryl or something? I could easily see that happening.

Seems hard to shoot at a carjacker though.

Enjoy going deaf

Also morning.

What state?
Is it commiefornia

fuck summer, i'm gonna clock out before i won't be able to sleep, lord do i yearn for winter every time summer comes around

Commiefornia?

What's up Mugi.

It's like chess. You either lose and get better or you win. If you have a learning mindset victory is inevitable.

Yeah if you don't mind the series. I promised I'd watch the movie with a bro.

If you pull a gun on a weeaboo robber though he'll probably just think back to his animes and think how the sword is always stronger than the gun and scream "KAMIKAZE!"

Offered to whom?

I can carry a hunting rifle and that's about it. Morning.

So far it hasn't backfired.

It's "mod support" in the sense that you have to jump through a shitload of hoops in order to make them work on a system working with under 2 gigs of ram. I don't think the current consoles even have a single gig of ram

That's why you only shoot when your life is in danger. I'm already nearly deaf in one ear, so it's not a big deal.

That's good, but I can't justify the purchase just for her. It's a shame because I was looking forward to 5.

Morning. How's life?

Morning mugi~

Was going to get more Ritsu/Mugi pics before you showed up next but oh well.

At least you guys can own like shotguns in Germany right?

Freak out? Not really. You gotta take a lot of benadryl to start tripping from the stuff and trust me you'll knock out before you get to that unless you force yourself to stay awake. You only have to take 2 or 3 to really knock out. Just lay in bed and you'll be fine.

Germany? Do you have a problem with the invaders where you live?

So basically it wrecks Bethesdrones and consolefags?
Hell yeah, talk about a double whammy

Oh yeah, Mugi's a Eurocuck isn't he?
Can't wait for Hillary to win so we become just like them
please kill me

Me too. Honestly, I'd just wait for KOFXIV and the inevitable PC release of Revelator. Melty Blood and Koihime Enbu just came out on Steam too, and those are great fightans. Hell, the nips have been hogging the Koihime arcades in Japan.

Why even bother carrying?

What kind of girls do you like anyway?

Why do imageboards stop me from applying for jobs

Why do you say you use imageboards when you;re applying for jobs

Hey man I'm no master marksman, I just want to shoot a fucker into fear long enough to get my own shit together.

His Grorious Nippon Steer folded over 1000 times with the blood of the smith's menstruating daughter might be able to cut my bullet provided it's fast enough, but then that cunt will have 2 bullets going towards him AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Because we're our only companions.

this is true. Incest was totally a-okay a century ago. I don't think we could've gotten catgirls that way though.

well, all first-print/pre-order copies of the game come in a steelcase book thing. But the limited edition has that and a 144 page artbook, soundtrack, and another goodie or two. I'm gonna buy the shit outta that my collector's itch needs scratching, and it's the only good-looked/well-priced LE i've seen recently.

Dumbasses.

The guy who's upset about mcnuggies.

I was talking about consoles, but I've been up for too long.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Don't be autistic.

Also 3D wasn't ruined yet so…

Its to make the rapefugees feel more welcome to do whatever they want

It fucking pisses me off how they say that the rape is the womens fault and that they need to protect themselves but they provide NO FUCKING PROTECTION for them

I hear the AR15 is legal in Kiwiland.

We have a really self-defense law here. You're not supposed to use "excessive force" when dealing with an attacker that has a knife or some other weapon instead of a gun.

You should watch the first OVA with him too. It's only seven episodes long.
bakabt.me/torrent/154951/mo
bakabt.me/torrent/174446/kidou-keisatsu-patlabor-mobile-police-patlabor-the-movie-bd-1080p-niizk
bakabt.me/torrent/174421/kidou-keisatsu-patlabor-2-mobile-police-patlabor-2-the-movie-bd-1080p-niizk
bakabt.me/torrent/159833/mobile-police-patlabor-patlabor-on-television-1080p-flac-g-p

What hasn't?

I might pick up KOF then. I hear 98 is the best one. I suck at fightan, but enjoy playing them.

Nah, just need a phone to make one of those obnoxious vertical videos!

No no no, I meant the sperm you're injecting into the fertilized egg is yours. Like a chicken egg. No one needs to fuck their brother here.

Yeah but valve are greedy jews tbh. and I agree donating or a patreon, essentially crowd sourced monetization would prolly be best. Especially with how valve and bethesda fuck modders.

What was the mod/game

Hahahahhahaha. God I hope he came from an imageboard.

Yeah i'd imagine you guys have different subtext and maybe male/female words?

Can you at least buy 50cals in germany?

you are who you hang with. And you're among hikis and neets. Get cozy friend

Islamic Republic of Allemagne

The laws are absolute ass, literally one of the strictest, I can't own a gun if I don't have "necessity" to own one and self-defence doesn't count.
To buy a sporting firearm you need to join a gun club for a year and then there are multiple tests and shit to carry out, it's not worth my time to jump through so many hoops.
Our new right-wing party promised laxer gun laws if they get more popular so that might be nice, but most people here believe in the cucked "less guns make you safer" theory.

It's just gypsies standing at the parking area near me fucking about.

I always use imageboards

I think you are underestimating my insomnia. I spent a month with less than 30 hours across the entire month once.

I always park in ways to be able to speed away in any scenario. Kinda paranoid fuck honestly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This shit pisses me off more than anything.

Patlabor actually looks like a cozy anime to relax to.

I live in the best country.

Being lazy.

I don't know how to use my phone enough to record video. I use it so little it'll be dead for a week.

If it's an artbook then it's definitely worth it, simply because KOF has such amazing art, even if XIV has shitty graphics. Hell, the character designs still look pretty good, I think. I never bothered with LEs though, simply because I never thought they were worth it and I never had money. Maybe I'll pick up the limited edition of Estival Versus, though.

Same. Lots of people who have played KOF for a long time said XIV might be the best one since then, and this is coming even from people who didn't like XIII.

Yeah, our words have gender inflections and such, though that's usually not an issue. The problem is that our systems here are different from most English speaking countries, so we have no choice but to either come up with a translation for a term or use the closest equivalent. This also shows up in legal documents a lot. Also, acronyms. Having to search for the meaning behind obscure acronyms is a huge pain.

No wonder you have a waifu who is blacked.

In all honesty I used like girls with shitty abrasive personalities. Most of not all of them have since dyed their hair after we dated. But I'm aiming for a more conservative girl now because I'm realizing I don't want a wife with a career, or a feminist. I just need to find one that's not boring, not to mention is interested in me.

Then once he falls to your split bullet technique you say "Bullets are just like nukes: two isn't enough" and shoot him again.

Thanks, and I will.

Less guns? More like less brown people will make you safter.

Nigga what the fuck that's fucking bullshit. Shoot him, swap weapons with him and say you deflected the bullet with your katana.

Holy shit these people

Fuck those people then, looks like the government is going to get uncucked

Also, tell them how Switzerland has no gun laws yet has the lowest amount of gun crime.

I've always thought that if I lived in some cucked up place like that I'd just build my own double barrel shotgun. Not hard to do at all.

Get out.

If for whatever reason I went back to 3d I think I'd look for a really conservative christian girl but I doubt I'd find one that would want a washed up NEET like me anyway.

It sort of is actually. Like a slice of life for a lot of t. Has good action though. Second movie has atmosphere comparable to the Ghost in the Shell movie if that's your thing.

We can only hope for the best really. All you can do sometimes.

Hey, that's some good news for once. Now if I could just get my friends into them as well. Maybe I could gift them sometime. I don't mid giving out free shit every once in a while.

Cool, I really hope you like them.

Did you almost go insane with that little amount of sleep?

Rollan

I can't disagree

That's the biggest draw I'd have to say. Too bad we can't time-travel and live like kings with our awesome history knowledge.

Well why WOULDN'T it be my sperm? But who would the egg come from?

Yeah, and I hated the 3D look of XIV at first, but it's grown on me. Obviously not even close to as gorgeous, but I don't hate it anymore.
There's only the Limited Edition of EV though. There is not standard version unless you're importing from Japan iirc

He can take a little banter. :^)

It's because 85.0% of the foreign population of Switzerland is European.

Maybe someday it'll get better.

Well maybe he should get a better waifu.

Switzerland is the paradise of the world.

Yeah. Every time I think about who would be the best for me I think I wouldn't be in their league. But whatever, all I can do is keep looking and improving.

How does KoF play compared to other fighters?

Das raysis tho.
We wuz peesful refugies n sheeit.
How the fuck do literal african niggers pass for "syrian" "refugees" is beyond me

Switzerland is like one third of the gun violence of the US per 100k people, but in germany it's much lower because people murder with knives instead.

I don't want the BKA to storm my place and put me into jail, but these days you can get imprisoned for wrongthink, thank you tolerant liberals.

This meme needs to die. Mugi is pure.

At least niggers aren't organized in their rapes.

Jesus thats brutal. Its that strict for hunting rifles too?

Ouch. Is it one of those old ones or a smartphone?

Ah yeah, acronyms would be a bitch and a half. Like how theres no word for schadenfreude.
How so? You need how things are worded or different in another way?

Tbf those doujins dont count, as theyre not made by the actual author, but fans.

I have liked the ghost in the shell series. I love comfy most tho. Like the downtimes at base in Black Lagoon.

Well a fertilized chicken egg. Or another type of egg from another animal if you want a different subspecies of homunculi. Like if you want a lizard waifu, you're gonna need a gator egg. The important part here is you have options.

We both got Raider. You're part of the Clan Now.

People are insane.

Yeah it's hard to get people into fightans these days, and with that Overwatch crap it's gonna be even harder. People miss out on so many good fightans. Your best bet is just looking online at fightcade at this rate.

The graphics don't even look all that bad to be honest. Outdated, sure, but not bad. I agree that the animations could be touched up a bit, though. Robert's super makes him look like he's having a seizure.

So outside the limited edition EV only has digital? That's a bummer. Well, I did get the Double D version of Deep Crimson, so I'm satisfied.

Rolling.

I was already insane at the time anyway. One of the worst times of my life. Went 2 weeks without eating too. Feel shitty just thinking about it.

Those kinds of girls want like real men. Decent job, care taker, wants a family etc. You seem like you are headed in that direction so don't worry about it.

Long as you buy the parts in a really random non obvious way I don't see how they'd find out. Unless you defended yourself with it at which point you'd have to run. Still better than being jamal's and ackmeds rape toy.

Smartphone. I use it so little, it dies because it sits there for 3 days without being touched and dies because I never look at it. The only contact I even have in it is my mother.

More or less. It's not TOO different, but we have a few different concepts here and all that. It doesn't help that our country is insane bureaucratic, so processes and such have to hop over a bunch of other barriers before they're fully accepted, not to mention all the different offices and government departments and such.

2 away son. 2 away.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Rolling.

Going to bed early to dream of sweaty waifu.

Night to you all.

Maybe, I'm being too optimistic about the future. I don't know.

Probably.

Patlabor can be slow. Honestly, it sounds like something you'd want. Too bad you weren't there when we streamed it.

Probably, but I think I'll give it a shot anyway. Too bad I can't get them fightsticks thought. If I were rich I'd buy lots of people lots of things.

Hey boss I took your advice you gave me like a week ago

Every time you post that image I get a heart attack got damn

Thanks for believing senpai.

See ya, Yakuza.

So I only worship one being and her name is Ritsu

Night Yakuza~

I'm content with playing with just a pad for now. My 360 pad should do the trick.

That's because Yang can kill you with her sheer beauty.

I'm living in the better read: christian conservative part of germany and I don't have a need to defend myself really.
Most niggers flock to the bigger cities and I live in a small town.

As far as I know, it counts for everything.

What does that even mean am I a reptile now?

I'm not a very good person to ask. I suck ass at fightan games, I just have fun playing them.

Ohhh I see. I'd definitely opt for a cat's egg cells then, or a fox's. For sure but then…that'd be my daughterfu, wouldn't it?…I can't lewd my own daughterfu.

this just might pay off yet. I was hoping for Necromancer though.

Yeah, the animations don't look….the smoothest. But hey, that's what Guilty Gear Revelator's for.

I hope your Optimism outweighs my pessimism then.

Sleep tight pupper

Fencing is cool too.

>>>/suicide/

Shit taste

Get some taste.

You should be more careful posting dangerous materials like that. You're liable to make people die mid se

Oh, I get it. You're one of those masochist types right? Or do you mean a fightpad and now the default 360 d-pad.

Oh please. The only guy who could fuck up someone is Candlejack and he isn

Always ae, you are going to be one of the ones to make it out of here.

Oh well thats nice. Hopefully they don't try to dump a center in your town.

Hes a kike, of course he confuses cute with slutty. They have no concept of cute, its why they are all child molesters.

He's got good taste though.

A close friend is taking weird drugs to lose weight that she doesn't have. I tried to get her to stop, but my efforts have failed. She's hurting herself and making excuses, and I don't know what to do anymore.

They had Revelator at Combo Breaker today (and finals will be tomorrow) and honestly that game looks fantastic. Can't wait to get my hands on Jack-Off

I can't be held responsible for Yang being so amazing. I can't help it.

The d-pad is shit but the thumbstick is good enough.

Just realized I mixed up acronyms and just general translations, my bad.
That bad huh? Do you gotta deal with a lotta red tape in your job too?

Night yaka baka.

Well I cant be there all the time or you wouldnt miss me

Good! Never as bad as ya think right? And the more you do it the easier it is. Eventually it wont even phase ya when you try.
Well done!

Damn that sucks. How do you guys hunt if you cant have guns?

Yea, it'd be your daughter technically, so it'd be like Vivian and Holla Forums. And sadly…cats dont lay eggs so I dont think that'd work. The egg part is vitally important.

I seriously hope you guys don't like Ritsu

Yes but he's also a meme of the 4th order

Are they like the diarrhea pills?

Either way that really sucks user, I was best friends with this really sweet anorexic girl in high school and it always hurts to see the stupid lengths girls will go to with that stuff. Hope you can find a way to help her.

My cousin was anorexic. You gotta get her family and a psychiatrist involved. This usually comes from being bullied by other chicks.

I have already said that you need "necessities" to own firearms.
If you are an officially licensed hunter you can get a licence since it is necessary for you to carry out your job.
The average citizen though is really limited.

Okay I remember Ritsus tits were not that big
Thats like Mio's size

Don't know whats shes takin

Nah, not really, all I do is just translate. I mean, I will have to register myself as a "legal entity" (basically open my own business), as they call it here, to continue working freelance because freelance workers aren't legally recognized, which means I'll have to pay a bunch of more taxes later on and that's ass. But that's about it, really.

Damn it's been forever since I've heard that meme

Even if I make it I'll still come back here every once in a while. I couldn't forget you guys.

Wow. I wish I could tell you what to do but I don't know man. Did you talk to her about it?

Thanks. I'm really glad you made me do it.

Damn jason

God tier taste.

Can you force her to see help in any way? That's really concerning.

True. Really depends on what you get used to.

I always miss you bby.

Jason Alexander confirmed for shit taste.

I can't wait for Jack-O's ass

shit.
I'd have to fug someone else's daughterfu then. No way I could fug my own.
Oh you meant literal eggs? Not just egg-cells? Damn…well, harpies are cute, right?…

It's a shame that people might do it.

Don't ask me.

Bags of fat can be adjusted to seem larger.

Best solution would be to get professional help for her. Nothing much you can do to convince her I think.

Its cause shes bent over and the shape of the swimsuit really.

wewladtbhimo

Thanks!

Bullshit
Ritsu was only slightly less flat in the show
Those tits are huge

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Galatians 6:7

*flatter than Azushit

Jack-O might just be added to my waifu harem. Though Millia is fine too. Nice legs.

Push-up bra.

Kek is superior.

Cotstanza is the 2nd highest ranked Jew meme have no doubt, only beaten by the Happy Merchant
He's only a rank 4 when there are many ranks that supersede the Shiggy Dig

I meant in a more recreational sense. Like here in canada you go for a hunting license and a gun license and you're free to own long guns so long as you have a safe.

Yeah more taxes are never good. Would you make more money freelance theoretically or is it just more stress and effort for the same amount if you want to keep getting jobs?

Me too, you done good thats for sure.

Y-you too..

That could work, like you and a friend do it together and raise each others kids so its less weird when you fuck them.

Problem is, she keeps getting egged on by her family to lose weight, especially by her stepmother who looks like a fucking heroin addict. The only people who really care about her are some mutual friends who I've also tried getting involved.

I've talked to her about it, face to face. She said she would stop, but she didn't. I don't know what else to do, but I need to say something. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I don't.

All K-ONs are perfect in their own way.
Except Azusa

I mean how skinny is she at this point?

This
Azusa sucks cock literally and metaphorically

What ever Chaika Fag

I think you should ask /k/ if you require that much detail, I'm not that informed.

Memetic magic has won my faith good friend.

There is literally nothing wrong with having a waifu harem.

Idk man. I'd get pretty hardass with her and bring in an authority figure if she doesn't stop.

She has a bit of a belly. Absolutely nothing to take weird pills with weird names over. And yet she acts like she's massively overweight.

I like azu a lot. Shes adorable and its the best when she finally gives in and becomes lazy with the rest of the group.

Milia has been a favorite of mine ever since I first played Guilty Gear. I like her newer design better honestly panty hose, unf.

B-but she's still practically your daughterfu!..I guess there's no getting around that part though…

I-i don't know if I could do that man..

❤️

Yui≥ Mugi>Azu>MIo>Shitu
This is absolute fact.

Even when she is lazy shes a stuck up bitch
The only good thing about Azusa was that final performance where they sang to her and even then she fucking ruined it with "hurr durr that wasn't very good XDDD"

Like bitch these fucking girls almost broke down writing this song for you and you just tell them its shit god fuck Azusa I hate her so much

I don't think people with harems have found their true waifu yet.

Maybe you should give her some self confidence by giving her the D

Wish I did that with the anorexic girl I knew.

Well, being successful while freelance really depends on how much work you get. Really, once you get going, how much you want to earn depends on how much you're willing to work. Though I would say that with that recent proposal, I'd say I'm covered for a while, maybe accept some outside work here and there and make a little extra. The downside is that since I won't be formally employed, I'll still have to open a business eventually. But at least I'll be added as a permanent/reliable contact.

Just me being a cuck. But c'mon, that's better than an open relationship.

That panty-hose kills me. It's a fetish of mine I say, and it goes incredibly well with dignified women like Millia.

She seemed like a fifth wheel to the balanced cast of the first season and how she joined halfway in just made her seem forced to me.
She's still good but not as good as the four other girls.

Harems just let you have options.

what ever Chaika

You'll end up killing her as you are giving her confidence. And by confidence I mean semen.

My man.

Stop, my dick can only get so erect.

0/10

Eh I think the bitchy side of girls is cute so.

She worked well with Mio and Yui at least. I kinda liked the dynamic of little groups inside the group.

B E S T
T A S T E

Wait, can't you just convince her that guys like thicc girls and then she will stop?

YOU SICK FUCK
DON'T SEXUALIZE THE K-ONS

-10/10

Incredibly so dark pantyhose + bright-colored panties is the fucking best. I just wanna bury my face in the thighs & booty at that point

GOOD GAHWD DEM THIGHS

Mio and Ritsu switch spots for me. Like choosing between something bad that's occasionally ok, or something that has absolutely nothing interesting about it. Of all the k-ons Ritsu is the most 3DPD.

I see you are a man of taste as well.

Black pantyhose + purple lingerie. That's a killer combination. If, for whatever reason, there is a lack of pantyhose, garters will always do it for me.

Shes literally Azusa but good tho

Yui > Mugi > Ritsu > Mio > shit > 4chan > Azusa

How much does she weigh/height?

You should research it if you like guns. It might be relatively easy for you to go hunting and maybe get an sks or mosin.

See I could say genetics and shit but I know to avoid that argument altogether. I guess technically, you can switch em or just hang around em enough and treat it almost like an arranged marriage deal. So its less weird.

Thats what I meant, like would you make more per hour working freelance or would they just opt in house instead.
With your contract are you allowed to do that or would you get in trouble?
Hell, with all the experience you're getting now you'll most likely be set for the future to make a business actually

tbf the K-ons are cute.

I don't know who that Leftist Negro is but he isn't Kek nor is he Trump, neither too is he Hitler so he isn't a god

Okay thats bad
Thats really fucking bad

Not really. I hated Mios whole "oh I'm so scared/shocked/autistic so now I'm going to freeze up like a retard" gag. Azu stole Mio's only good gag which is putting a shy/reserved girl in cute outfits to make her blush and she did it 10x better.

Nah, they're perfectly fine with that. Since I'm not formally employed, I'm allowed to get some work outside. It's another thing I like about this deal, since I get to keep a certain degree of freedom. I imagine that so long as I prioritize them, I'll be okay.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the way things I'm going. I've improved a lot in the past year so things are looking bright. Might have given up on interpreting, but hey, I don't want to do something I'm not comfortable with. That, and translators are insufferable perfectionists, which means it's hard for them to get into interpreting.

ded thread
probably Ritsu and Chaika deleted it

Taste.

That sounds like a pretty good deal. I'd love to be self-employed with that amount of freedom. Maybe if I go into coding it'll happen.

Time to let Kek decide for me what to do again.
0-4 Vidya
5-9 Work

There is nothing wrong with a scared moe girl though
I mean, shes pretty much Ritsu's foil, so it works out well

Only time that was good though was Azunyan
Everything else was hardly memorable

the panties scene was great

The gods have spoken.

eh, garters never did a ton for me. But I'm with you on the purple lingerie, sky blue/light pink lingerie is pretty great too. Or a really deep saturated/intense purple color. As long as the bra matches the panties anyway. If they don't match, she's got shit taste. But still plenty fuckable all the same

Okay okay…that I could roll with.

I hate those worse than girls who cake makeup on the faces. I mean at least with makeup you can tell at first glance 9 times outta 10.

Kek has blessed you with Vidya! Give thanks!

It still hurts. That game couldve been great…

So no taxes on work either? Under the table work is awesome
What did you do for interpreting?
Im guessing you like to have everything just so :P

You should see what else shes got pierced :^)

For whatever reason I really hate bellybutton piercings. At this point, my only real requirement outside a good personality is no bellybutton piercing.

Even died hair? even nose piercings?

Rossiu did nothing wrong.

0-4 - shitpost
5-9 - shitpost less
dubs - activate it

rollan

Always makes me think of fresh prince, with that chick he takes out. Is any part of half these chicks even real!?

Nose piercings make them look retarded, but so long as they aren't tumblr I don't care. Granted, it's not like anyone has standards low enough to want to date me.

I wouldn't say blessed. I have to do this thing by tomorrow afternoon but I have very little motivation to do it.

Wait is 2727 dubs

Yeah, freelance is great work. If you get the right contacts you're pretty much set, especially if your clients are companies and not just individual people, since it's guaranteed you'll get paid unless the company's undergoing financial troubles. There was only one time when the company I work with didn't pay me when they said they would, and that was only because the accountability department screwed something or other up. It was fixed immediately when I complained and I received my payment.

I've never had a thing for bright colors actually. They're less hot and more cute, in a sense. I'm all for striped panties though. Good old light blue and white always works.

Well, it's not "under the table" or anything. I'm still freelance so I need to make sure I register myself properly and such. Basically, my contract goes towards the lines of "you'll focus on us for the most part and in turn we'll focus on you, but you're still allowed to find other contacts and we're still allowed to find other translators if you're unavailable.

I never actually worked with interpreting though, but I did take classes in college. It was alright, but it was frustrating for me even though people said I was great at it. With interpreting you need to accept the fact that sometimes, you have to skip over some things the speaker says and you have to constantly worry about catching up with him (which is a huge pain in the ass if he talks fast).

As for being a perfectionist, well, it's not something I like about myself, really. I just don't like making mistakes, even little typos, when I translate, and since you're bound to make mistakes when interpreting, it really gets on my nerves.

fuck it

That's not how that works.

I know that feeling.

What about tongue piercings or nose piercings?

I actually know a girl with hip piercings. She needed to get some other fucking thing embedded in her hip just to hang the fucking piercings on the hip. That shits a straight liability in a fight.

Ahh ok, like for meetings and such. Those would be seriously intense moments, especially for business deals. I'd hate the idea of fucking up in the middle and causing a shitstorm on accident.

Nothing wrong with being a perfectionist! Lots of really talented people were talented simply because of their perfectionism spurring them to get it just so. Course they often hated most of the things they created because it was never good enough in their eyes

So dont you still gotta register and deal with the taxes anyhow?

You bloody reminded me about the time this absolutely spastic Yet somehow relatively popular slut She's not even good looking was going on in class when I was in highschool about how she got her nipple pierced, and no one really cared except two people and she was excessively loud

Fresh Prince said it best: "Girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble."

But yeah, with how most modern women seem to be trending, there's always something fake, if not more than just one or two "somethings"

I feel you. Get off your ass then, if it's important.

I don't always, but those bright colors under dark pantiehose would be prime. Like you said, striped panties are good too. I wouldn't mind purple or green instead of just blue, but honestly any sort of striped panties is just about good.

All piercings are total shit. I guess normal earrings are fine, the rest can fuck off.

I can look over those if the person isn't a shit, but I just really like bellybuttons.

I used to love piercings and tattoos but sjws ruined both for me.

Should have asked to see them. She would have probably done it.

Maybe when the happening comes things will get better.

This. Only earrings are good.

Probably even though she hates me more than almost anyone, even this fat kid who lost his mother and is still traumatised by it

I used to love dyed hair before I caught on it was a side effect of crazy. Jews took something I loved from me once again. Anyways, gonna head to bed. Night senpai.

It is important but my thoughts are hitting a brick wall. I'll probably be able to finish it tomorrow.

I've never been a fan of those since I always associated them with degeneracy.
Mostly tatoos, why would someone willingly stain their body for their entire life based on a spontaneous urge?

I think most people get tattoos after really thinking about it. I hope.

Night ae86~

Cya next time!

This too. I don't get tats, eventually it'll look like a walrus gave you a hickey.

How can you watch otaku pandering anime and still complain about degeneracy?

I think I'm gonna head off now guys. Nice talking to you all. See ya next time.

Yeah, pretty much. Like I said, the contract is mostly just a "reliability" sort of thing. Like "we can rely on you". Nothing formal.

Yep, there have been stories of interpreters getting nervous during meetings and speeches and fucking up something major. If that happens, you're in for an earful. Worst of all, you know you fucked up bad when, during a speech, the audience turns their backs to you with their faces like "what the fuck did this guy just say?" (Interpreters usually work behind a the audience in a little booth) For an anxious guy like me, that's the worst.

And, well, my perfectionism did get me far, I suppose. On the other hand, I'm satisfied with my translations most of the time, but some others I'm like "yeah, I suppose I could've done better".

It's even funnier when I'm sent a proof-reading job. Sometimes I make corrections that were not entirely necessary, but just help make the text flow a tiny bit better, which might be annoying for the translator or writer.

My man. That's a good bra on Yoza, too. So prim and proper, perfect for the perfect wife.

Mornin Holla Forums

You're in for a surprise.

Ugh, that's the one I hate most. Nipple piercings are just nasty. Im surprised no one tried to see em though, considering most people who get em usually wanna show em.

Man, I hate scientology got him. The bastards.
Hell, oftentimes their personality is fake now too. So its inside and out.

Tongue peircings make BJs pretty awesome tho

They are kinda trashy and annoying. Especially if they get the cheap kind thats always falling off a few times after sex.

If I tatooed my self it'd be either Moonman or the Remove Kebab Serbian

It's not a surprise. It's just disappointment

Yeah most tattoos are gross. I suppose it's not a deal breaker for me if they are small and the person is good.

Please don't do this

Weebs who circlejerk over "muh suprior hardcore animu" are AIDS

and I actually enjoy darker and more serious anime

Nite yang, good talking to ya.

Ello

Hahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahaha!!!
There are people with fallout 4 tattoos.
Think about that for a second

Sweet dreams.

Anime is Aryan entertainment.

They can fit a rough tomboy girl really well so theres that.

Night yang~

Yeah I'm sick of the way the west is going and am kinda waiting for our own Trump but I may have to be part of it my self, but I probably should get a bit of wealth, experience and years behind me before doing so

Why not get kommandostore.com/ivan-the-remover-tee/ instead?

I got one even better. That one Starwars mmo that Bioware put out

Where is that Undertale cuckchanner with all the the cringe ictures when you need him?

Either that or someone else needs to post the girl covered in Undertale tats

Don't speak of that game, lest you invoke the wrath of the shitposter.

Honestly you might as well just move to the US once Trump wins
Libcucks are going to be moving to your fuckhole soon

I never liked those at all. It always looked odd and unnatural.

That's exactly what I think.

Just don't procrastinate too much

Isn't it though? I love it. It's cute and proper, but still kind of sexy because of how well she fills it out. Those polka dots speak to me man. I wish the panties matched perfectly, but plain white is fine by me

Sad we lost Will to the Scientologists.
He knew what was up before any of the rest of did. At least he warned up properly.

Not to mention that shit where girls will even fake orgasms? How low can one person go, to fake enjoyment of the most intimate experience and bond someone can share with another human. And bitches got the gall to fake even that. That should would probably destroy me if I found that out…any manly pride or self-esteem I'd have would be out the window. I can't even imagine…

But I need the shitposter to come and post his findings

K-On! was made by the jews to turn japanese men into otakus so they wouldn't breed.

Not anymore it's not.

I am terrible at NOT procrastinating. I wish I could stop but it's always going be an issue I will be fighting. I did get some work done in today but not as much as I would had liked too.

Look you maybe right but I still have a sliver of hope that we might see some hard righters take some seats to control Parliament
Besides A Jew won't let in Whites so us Aussies won't have to worry about the leftists, Canada will

Oh god. Please tell me its not Sans

Eesh, I hope not that tattoo of the main launcher
That'd be horrible.

I take that as a woman trying to ruin your self esteem once the relationship is dying. Just a bit of vengeful.

Though I have heard of women who've never had an orgasm ever. Must be a hellish existence not being able to get off.

We all got that issue. Why must procrastinating be so addicting

Worth it.

She's a coalburner.

But that theory is wrong tho
Literally like 4-5 years later the made an anime where the ending was literally "BREED YOU SAD FUCKS"

If I knew the shimpan patch wouldn't come back I would have picked one up. Send an email complaining and they might try to get some more made.

No, I'm talking about the guy that would spam fuck off tumblrtale

wew lad

It was the dev team too.

I thought Anime was spurred off of a combination of current Eastern art and Adolf Hitler's Paintings, which is why Anime has a western feel at times

thats the one I want

Its probably worse depending on how you look at it

Only in your cuck dreams cuckboy.

I think they need to go back to their older artwork styles.

Oh

enough with the fucking memes
Mugi is soft and fluffy and wouldn't fuck black people

Prove it.

I really hate this meme.
Funny thing is, I liked Mugi before I heard of this meme, and instead of making me not like her anymore I just started hating niggers more instead.

Thats not Mugi that's Chaika

That's a lotta skin to cover. At least now evolution is giving good examples of what to avoid breeding with.

Clearly its to fill her with DETERMINATION!
Bah

no, its mugi

Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything good?

Well, there's always tomorrow morning.

More than just a bit I'd say…

Fucking hell. That's got to be misery

but black people would fuck her like animals in heat

It doesn't even make sense really considering Mugi is the one in the show who makes the most Yuri references.

They already implied she was at least interested in women in the show, it's just a matter of extrapolating her other interests.

That's what I'm thinking.

You came just in time to get those trips.

But Wait I thought the Eyebrow girl in K-On was Chaika

Looks like you came right on time

At least you did some work today. We all have this problem. I hope my procrastination won't mess with me when I start learning Japanese next month.

Looks the same to me

Join the cytube

Why wait?

Those sweet Trips

Chaika is from a show several years newer than K-On

Bayby, I'll check you all night long.

Women aren't niggers. It's a a completely unrelated kind of bullshit. You still can't prove it happened.

alright, im done postin for tonight. Time for vidya. It's been fun everyone! Have a nice sunday

You're not wrong there. Women can be absolutely sociopathic when the relationship ends. I even saw a youtube vid of one trying to run over her ex after he cheated on her and left her. She ended up crashing into his car. The bitch even got out of the car to confront him.

They're both a shit, which is close enough for me.

I'm gonna go to a library or something so I can force myself to work. Relieve myself of all distractions and shit.

I'm actually not waiting at all. I'm using these three days to prepare the materials I will use for studying in June.

This.

Dirty Pair is about to play in a couple of minutes. We might be watching some ZZ Gundam afterwards.

I actually just regained control today.
For about a month solid, every day, I felt like I could die any moment. I'd describe the feeling as having morphine constantly pumping into my veins all hours of the day. Which was cool sometimes, I'm an alcoholic so it was a familiar and more or less welcome feeling, but not so much other times, like when I'd have to turn my mom down on invites to dinner or be forced to ignore the desire to play (my brand new) PSP due to physical exhaustion.
And for a while I thought I'd just feel like this forever. Constant sleepiness, numbness, blurry vision, disregard for anything that was happening. I summed it up to "guess my major depressive disorder got worse".
Well, long story short, obviously I'm no doctor but I think the diagnosis was simply dehydration. I used to drink a lot of water and suddenly stopped due to lack of concern for my weight/health problem. I'd drink soda or nothing at all instead. So anyway, I started drinking water again and felt restored 12 hours later.
After I regained control, I went on a much needed Monster Hunter Portable 3rd binge. And it has indeed been fun, yes.
inb4 no one reads this

Have a good one.

They're both a shit

Aight, i'm finally heading off to bed.

Sleep tight everybody, I'll catch you guys on the flipside~

I wouldn't defend the dude for cheating necessarily, but god what a fucking psycho bitch. Why are women so fucking extreme with that kind of shit?

that'd probably work well.

At least 2D exists.

At least you're better.

Glad you managed to find such a simple fix. Maybe I should go have some water too.

Night yoza~

Sometimes that shit works. For me it was that and a lack of Vitamin D. I'm getting better at least.

Good night.

Have a good night. Can't wait to see that Z'Gok.

Just remember, there are people who think 3DPD>2D

are there 4chan faggots in the cytube?
and yes, Holla Forums users who post links to 4chan occasionally still do count as 4chan faggots.

At least we have our imaginations.

I'm off, seems like I won't be here for a while again so until next time.

Night.

I read every post.
Could be diabetes but yes, water is good.

see ya.

What?

There was one faggot in the IRC that used 4chan with the excuse "It has legacy so I'll stay on it". This was sometime in January.

Gonna miss you mugi, cya next time!

That's the only thing we need.

That was Belrose. Hobo actually permabanned his ass from the room.

I don't I have seen any 4chan links in the Cytube. I'm fairly certain you're wrong since I am there every day. Unless you misread "4am" as "4chan".

So tired.

The only people who had any sort of op status at the time were Homoko and Red.

Not that I know of mate.

shit, sounds like a great place!

Thanks for reading. I'll have to get checked again.

I wasn't claiming there's 4chan users in there, I've never even been, I was just asking beforehand because I don't want to waste my time going in just for disappointment.

It is, we usually have something to stream almost every day. Feel free to drop by at any time.

No, the cytube, not the IRC. They were never mods in either room.

I stopped going a little while after, but that's because I stopped wanting to stay in touch with people here.

If you read the post I made, you would have known that I was talking about the IRC. He didn't read it either.

Your post implied that they could have been in either. Nothing stops an IRC user form going to the cytube. I was just using it as an opportunity to inform him of Bel's banning.

Why would I say anything about the cytube when the only thing I talked about was the IRC, especially when it was at a time when Belrose never even showed up to the threads?

Because the cytube was the subject you dummy.

How could the cytube be the topic if I was never even said anything about it? How could you get the cytube out of >There was one faggot in the IRC that used 4chan with the excuse "It has legacy so I'll stay on it". This was sometime in January.

IT IS BLACK AND WHITE
CLEAR AS DAY
YOU SIR ARE RETARDED

I bet you don' t even respect the robot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

This is why jew reigns supreme as the shitpost messiah.

Jokes on you, I'm half Jew at least.

I’ve been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that I didn’t really understand any of their work, though on their last album of the 1970s, the concept-laden And Then There Were Three (a reference to band member Peter Gabriel, who left the group to start a lame solo career), I did enjoy the lovely “Follow You, Follow Me.” Otherwise all the albums before Duke seemed too artsy, too intelleotual. It was Duke (Atlantic; 1980), where Phil Collins’ presence became more apparent, and the music got more modern, the drum machine became more prevalent and the lyrics started getting less mystical and more specific (maybe because of Peter Gabriel’s departure), and complex, ambiguous studies of loss became, instead, smashing first-rate pop songs that I gratefully embraced. The songs themselves seemed arranged more around Collins’ drumming than Mike Rutherford’s bass lines or Tony Banks’ keyboard riffs. A classic example of this is “Misunderstanding,” which not only was the group’s first big hit of the eighties but also seemed to set the tone for the rest of theiralbums as the decade progressed. The other standout on Duke is “Turn It On Again,” which is about the negative effects of television. On the other hand, “Heathaze” is a song I just don’t understand, while “Please Don’t Ask” is a touching love song written to a separated wife who regains custody of the couple’s child. Has the negative aspect of divorce ever been rendered in more intimate terms by a rock ‘n’ roll group? I don’t think so. “Duke Travels” and “Dukes End” might mean something but since the lyrics aren’t printed it’s hard to tell what Collins is singing about, though there is complex, gorgeous piano work by Tony Banks on the latter track. The only bummer about Duke is “Alone Tonight,” which is way too reminiscent of “Tonight Tonight Tonight” from the group’s later masterpiece Invisible Touch and the only example, really, of where Collins has plagiarized himself.

Abacab (Atlantic; 1981) was released almost immediately after Duke and it benefits from a new producer, Hugh Padgham, who gives the band a more eighties sound and though the songs seem fairly generic, there are still great bits throughout: the extended jam in the middle of the title track and the horns by some group called Earth, Wind and Fire on “No Reply at All” are just two examples. Again the songs reflect dark emotions and are about people who feel lost or who are in conflict, but the production and sound are gleaming and upbeat (even if the titles aren’t: “No Reply at All,” “Keep It Dark,” “Who Dunnit?” “Like It or Not”). Mike Rutherford’s bass is obscured somewhat in the mix but otherwise the band sounds tight and is once again propelled by Collins’ truly amazing drumming. Even at its most despairing (like the song “Dodo,” about extinction), Abacab musically is poppy and lighthearted.

>>>/suicide/

My favorite track is “Man on the Corner,” which is the only song credited solely to Collins, a moving ballad with a pretty synthesized melody plus a riveting drum machine in the background. Though it could easily come off any of Phil’s solo albums, because the themes of loneliness, paranoia and alienation are overly familiar to Genesis it evokes the band’s hopeful humanism. “Man on the Corner” profoundly equates a relationship with a solitary figure (a bum, perhaps a poor homeless person?), “that lonely man on the corner” who just stands around. “Who Dunnit?” profoundly expresses the theme of confusion against a funky groove, and what makes this song so exciting is that it ends with its narrator never finding anything out at all.

Hugh Padgham produced next an even less conceptual effort, simply called Genesis (Atlantic; 1983), and though it’s a fine album a lot of it now seems too derivative for my tastes. ‘That’s All” sounds like “Misunderstanding,” “Taking It All Too Hard” reminds me of “Throwing It All Away.” It also seems less jazzy than its predecessors and more of an eighties pop album, more rock ‘n’ roll. Padgham does a brilliant job of producing, but the material is weaker than usual and you can sense the strain. It opens with the autobiographical “Mama,” that’s both strange and touching, though I couldn’t tell if the singer was talking about his actual mother or to a girl he likes to call “Mama.” ‘That’s All” is a lover’s lament about being ignored and beaten down by an unreceptive partner; despite the despairing tone it’s got a bright sing-along melody that makes the song less depressing than it probably needed to be. “That’s All” is the best tune on the album, but Phil’s voice is strongest on “House by the Sea,” whose lyrics are, however, too stream-of-consciousness to make much sense. It might be about growing up and accepting adulthood but it’s unclear; at any rate, its second instrumental part puts the song more in focus for me and Mike Banks gets to show off his virtuosic guitar skills while Tom Rutherford washes the tracks over with dreamy synthesizers, and when Phil repeats the song’s third verse at the end it can give you chills.

“Illegal Alien” is the most explicitly political song the group has yet recorded and their funniest. The subject is supposed to be sad—a wetback trying to get across the border into the United States—but the details are highly comical: the bottle of tequila the Mexican holds, the new pair of shoes he’s wearing (probably stolen); and it all seems totally accurate. Phil sings it in a brash, whiny pseudo-Mexican voice that makes it even funnier, and the rhyme of “fun ” with “illegal alien ” is inspired. “Just a Job to Do” is the album’s funkiest song, with a killer bass line by Banks, and though it seems to be about a detective chasing a criminal, I think it could also be about a jealous lover tracking someone down. “Silver Rainbow” is the album’s most lyrical song. The words are intense, complex and gorgeous. The album ends on a positive, upbeat note with “It’s Gonna Get Better.” Even if the lyrics seem a tiny bit generic to some, Phil’s voice is so confident (heavily influenced by Peter Gabriel, who never made an album this polished and heartfelt himself) that he makes us believe in glorious possibilities.

I've heard farts that were more musically sound than Genesis.

Invisible Touch (Atlantic; 1986) is the group’s undisputed masterpiece. It’s an epic meditation on intangibility, at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. It has a resonance that keeps coming back at the listener, and the music is so beautiful that it’s almost impossible to shake off because every song makes some connection about the unknown or the spaces between people (“Invisible Touch”), questioning authoritative control whether by domineering lovers or by government (“Land of Confusion”) or by meaningless repetition (“Tonight Tonight Tonight’. All in all it ranks with the finest rock ‘n’ roll achievements of the decade and the mastermind behind this album, along of course with the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford, is Hugh Padgham, who has never found as clear and crisp and modern a sound as this. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument.

In terms of lyrical craftsmanship and sheer songwriting skills this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to “Land of Confusion,” in which a singer addresses the problem of abusive political authority. This is laid down with a groove funkier and blacker than anything Prince or Michael Jackson—or any other black artist of recent years, for that matter—has come up with. Yet as danceable as the album is, it also has a stripped-down urgency that not even the overrated Bruce Springsteen can equal. As an observer of love’s failings Collins beats out the Boss again and again, reaching new heights of emotional honesty on “In Too Deep”; yet it also showcases Collins’ clowny, prankish, unpredictable side. It’s the most moving pop song of the 1980s about monogamy and commitment. “Anything She Does” (which echoes the J. Geils Band’s “Centerfold” but is more spirited and energetic) starts off side two and after that the album reaches its peak with “Domino,” a two-part song. Part one, “In the Heat of the Night,” is full of sharp, finely drawn images of despair and it’s paired with “The Last Domino,” which fights it with an expression of hope. This song is extremely uplifting. The lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I’ve heard in rock.

Absolutely some superb shitposting going on tonight lads.

Phil Collins’ solo efforts seem to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying in a narrower way, especially No Jacket Required and songs like “In the Air Tonight” and “Against All Odds” (though that song was overshadowed by the masterful movie from which it came) and “Take Me Home” and “Sussudio” (great, great song; a personal favorite) and his remake of “You Can’t Hurry Love,” which I’m not alone in thinking is better than the Supremes’ original. But I also think that Phil Collins works better within the confines of the group than as a solo artist—and I stress the word artist. In fact it applies to all three of the guys, because Genesis is still the best, most exciting band to come out of England in the 1980s.

I'm willing to say Tumblr is better at music than Genesis.

I'm deeply troubled that my words did not reach you my child. Please head over to >>>/genesis/ and see the light. Go back to the origin of shitposting.

Oh please. Shitposting is far deeper than what you believe it to be. Genesis is shit, has been shit, and forever will be shit. If you believe anything else, you need a bullet to the brain because nothing else will fix you.

This is all I can offer you my child. I hope you fix your destructive way. Genesis is the only answer. Farewell.

You're far too gone for even bullets to save you. I can only hope that your soul finds peace.

Why would a bullet to the brain fix him when it hasn't fixed you?

I was just pretending.