TransHumanism scam?

So I just came across this thing. And i'm wondering, is this for real or bullshit? I don't think technology is gonna be nowhere near that level by then. Is this a fucking scam or is this guy serious?

2045.com/
zwsaid

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/pain-management/features/acupuncture-pain-killer

singularityhub.com/2016/12/07/this-one-equation-may-be-the-root-of-intelligence/
youtube.com/watch?v=SuJAnS2YpEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trans-humanism is a scam in general. It is impossible to merge technology with the human body for the reason of pics related.

In fact, experimenting with brain implants, hand implants and all that will probably lead us inadvertently to discovering the human energy system.

SPOILER ALERT: The cause of all illness is stuck, unprocessed emotions in this non-material system. We are not material beings, we only exist in material bodies.

Yeah but letting all the spiritual mumbo jumbo aside I just want to know if this project in particular is a scam. After all the guy making it is a billionaire, so maybe there's some reasoning behind it?

This

Western Medicine has huge ammount of advancements, however it isn't perfect. Most of the shit western doctors cant solve they just prescribe the patient antibiotics and send them home.

Exactly. And one of the leading, if not the leading figure is Ray Kurzweil, a jew.>>9491457

Transhumanism is a sort of scam as a way of thinking of the future (as well as promising it all coming tomarrow morning), making it a venue for various otherkin fucks to mess up society, but human augmentation itself isn't.

The projected leap from Artificial General Intelligence to Artificial Super Intelligence is an especially stark example of why we can't just ban shit and forget about it. The moment we engineer a program AI of intelligence anywhere near equivalent to ours' (as opposed to currently existing Artificial narrow intelligence) it has all the resources in the form of code editing and extra cpu power to augment itself in increments and within days or weeks we'd end up with the Skynet scenario and enter that "singularity" that kikes love so much. And since technology is likely going to imrpove further from that point even banning that sort of research won't help.

Basically, at some point we'll find ourselves outpaced by our own creations so changing ourselves will at some point become inevitable. The question is who will get to make decisions, us or (((them))).

its just old aryos medical theory converted into religious garbage by nonwhites, the energy theory is wrong

Obviously it's a scam. Transhumanism is Jewish to the core, so it will have a lot of scams.

this is how I felt when reading your shit.

It's real lad. But it's nothing compared to what's coming in 2070.

you are on /pol where half the board thinks a biblical endtimes apocalyptic economic crash is coming shortly that will be like the fall of rome thus making future predictions a bit difficult

i can't say what will be invented in the next 30 years and especially biology is doing things that were considered science fiction a decade ago with crispr
however the main problem with the general meme of transhumanism is incompatibility of biological neural systems and electronics

in short: looking at physical working parameters the brain is not a complicated computer, most biological systems are wetware that work with a flow of positive ions in aqueous solutions across a celmembrane for processing and a complex chemical interaction for signal transfer (synapses) while memory isn't even understood yet but is based on proteins. this setup has the advantage of being quite energy efficient in watts per calculation and due to its aqeuous nature it is self ventilating/cooling, two areas modern computers have problems with
on the other hand computers are based on electron movement through metallic conductors, faster but with the very big downside that the electron excitation makes the entire setup very prone to reaction with water to form isolators and thus destroy the computer

so any brain computer interface must overcome this problem of connecting two mutual exclusive modes of operation, there is not any real technology currently known to solve this
they experimented with carbon coatings on electrodes as these would be still conductive enough and resistant to water however they never get enough sensitivity to do something usefull with it

In evaluating the place of technology, you can clearly divide between an "Aryan" and a "Jewish" viewpoint. It is telling that all Jewish visions of technological future involve escapism and utopia free from suffering.

Okay but could I put my brain on a robot by 2050 or so? Because right now it's almost 2020 and we can't even get working humanoid robots to do more that walk a little. Robots right now look like cluttered messes that need tons of shit to even move for more that a few minutes.

Western medicine is shit. It is 100% dysgenic, based entirely around finding methods of preserving dysfunctional people.

I dont claim eastern ayurvedic medicine is accurate by any means. The phantom limb phenomenon still perplexes doctors enough to that its easy to question the energy theory.

that is the other problem: the so called "singularity" even a superhuman intelligence cannot exceed the laws of physics

the whole reason why people ever believed it possible was moore's law, in short the amount of transistors on a given chip doubles every two years
it worked pretty well in the past and people thought this would continue indefinately in the future thus at some point a superhuman intelligence would be inevitable
however we are currently running into physical limits below which a transistor cannot be shrunk because your electrons would simply quantumtunnel through your gate thus breaking the whole point of the transistor

if we want to improve beyond this point we would have to go to an entire new mode of computation away from electrons, either photonic computation or quantum computers
both thing barely exist as lab setups yet nevermind competing with a commercial pc

as most of us here probably lived throught the rapid improvements of pc and vidya in the late 90's and 2000's but now you see a stagnation it's due to modern electronics stagnating development

i am as you probably noticed giving my inpu as how to make the things, if any other user has any thoughts to share on teh coding aspect of it?

Like everytime I read news about a robot it turns out to be a fucking drone or a gimmicky thing that is stationary and needs tons of commands by computer.

Lol… Phantom penis after sex change. The energy theory is exactly like meme magic imo, except meme magic works.

This is a common problem in terms of public perception of technology. Living through the tech boom it's become expected that technological advancement is always as rapid as it had been through the 90s and 00s. We're seeing a period of stagnation because we're reaching not only physical limits, but limits in terms of code sizes as well. I don't mean we can't fit more code in, but as is getting at robotics is a lot more complicated than it's given credit for, and higher tasks will undoubtedly never be automated in our lifetimes. I saw a guy the other day saying shit about "soon we'll have robotic surgeons" but that's the kind of shit I'm saying can't happen because it's such a complex task that the sheer volume of code and commands and functions needed to create such a thing would be enormously beyond expectation.

I'm a Sr. Software Engineer with interest in EEG technology and I've been in group discussions with researchers from universities, and two from NASA and Microsoft. EEGs allow us to read (read only) activity in the brain and control a computer based on patterns.

Here's the current state of things for everyone using the tech:
- All non-implant equipment is very low resolution
- Implants are not going to be approved for general human use in the next 8 years. First will be for people with tetraplegia.
- Convincing people to wear an EEG headset is going to be the biggest barrier.
- Everyone's brain is so different, one researcher and his father calibrated and noticed that the father neural desynchronizes while he synchronizes.
- There isn't any frameworking, protocoling, or baseline work done in the field for developers to really dig into making advancements.
- NASA is considering using it to replace bulky keyboards because of the bulk of astronaut suits. They have to spend half a day calibrating the device to allow a user in extreme focus to think the letter 'A' and for an 'a' to be typed.

This isn't new technology either. In 28 years this is supposed to advance to science fiction levels? Conspiracy theorists exist on both spectrums. Some say doom and gloom. Others believe technology will save their worlds.

People who believe trans-humanism isn't possible are armchair technologists.

I'm pretty sure I've hear perfectly reasonable explanations already that don't involve spinning kamehamehas in your abdomen.

What I describe is "horizontal" singularity, not so much computing power will grow rather the complexity of what uses it. Its not very useful at all, but potentially dangerous in the context of an emergent inhuman entity.

What singularity means in essence is RUNAWAY TECHNOLOGY. Noses are fucking crazy and think that equals god. They wat a big fat daddy to wipe their asses, fucking gaylords.

90s and 00s wasn't even really a "tech boom" anyway. It was just popularizing and tuning the capabilities of technology that has existed for decades.

Lol

I dunno dude.

This.

If humans were material then things like artificial hip joints or pacemakers would work. Their 100% failure rate proves we are luminous beings made of spirichual spirichuality, goys. Illness is just in your head, it's all about (((emotions))), go visit a (((psychologist))).

Phantom limb syndrome is not perplexing in the least. You have proprioceptive neurons in your muscles that tell you where your limbs are in space (it's why you can close your eyes and still know where your hands are). When you lose a limb, those neurons stop sending signals to the brain region that normally monitored that limb's position, feeling, temperature, etc. However, interpretation of neural activity is probabilistic and noisy, and as other neurons in regions of the body take over the somatosensory cortical region from the lesioned limb, the neurons that previously coded for the missing limb will fire occasionally. This gives the sensation that the missing limb still has proprioception, feeling, etc.
You can fix the problem easily with a mirror box. All you have to do is give the brain unambiguous sensory input (e.g. vision) so that it can make sense of the activity in the re-arranging affected somatosensory cortex.

t. neuroscientist

I dunno dude

He never implied its downright impossible. rather that the claim made by the scam artist in the OP was bullshitting.

Thank hollywood for that. Thinking AI is a meme and nothing more. Industrial robots are just a machine with a complicated program to do special moves that sometimes resemble a human arm.

Machines don't have personalities except Tay :^) and will not have in the near future.

We're going to have AGI this year or next. After that, science and technology explode. Unlimited workforce.

With ASI, nothing is impossible.

You're a dingus.

Hollywood really has ruined science for much of the public. People think we're well ahead of where we are, and don't know the barriers we face.

Lol mirror box mental gymnastics to explain western medicine and eastern "thought" medicine are different.

Try basic biology dumbass. NEET detected
Why do you think taking drugs affects your emotions? Why does a chemical binding to neurons in my brain make me feel different?

Did I insult your medical school programming?

No, you demonstrated you don't understand even basic biological concepts and I corrected you. Did I insult your eastern gook cult stuck in the 4th century?

i blame affordable CGI for this

where before maquettes and the like had to be semi realistic now everyother kikewood movie is like a lsd trip levels of cannot be

I was just pointing out that software engineers are about as close to "armchair technologist" as a person can get while still working in technology.

Not at all, and I do understand basic biology quite intimately, (yes educated) the issue Im pointing out is western medicine education is closed off to other explanations besides their own.

Jews are unhappy even in their own skins

Western medicine is based on the scientific method (e.g. controlled variables, hypothesis testing, etc.). If you have other explanations that can be evaluated with the scientific method, by all means. There's nothing off limits in science, even things like meditation are studied intensively. Telling people they have cancer because they have pent-up emotions is irresponsible without lots of evidence in favor of this. This is a testable hypothesis (and a bullshit one) but you and I both know you can get cancer from being exposed to gamma radiation, regardless if you're the happiest person in the world. I know it makes you feel smart to act like you've transcended "closed off" modern science, but honestly you're making yourself look less and less intelligent every time you speak.

The jew likes material-only solutions. It's easier to sell to people. I use to think like most of you do, until I discovered how the proper use of psychedelics can cure "incurable genetic" diseases permanently.

Cancer, suicidal depression, chronic anxiety and chronic fatigue are not big deals when they can be cured in about a week.

When the fuck have I said eastern medicine works?

How about this.
You teleport my ass onto the Himalayans and I'll reconsider my belief about chakras and shit.

Ok, let me blast your balls with x-rays for a week straight if it's no big deal.

The jew is a staunch materialist, an imbalanced creature that can only survive via brutality and parasitism. They and their subjects/slaves would become the Borg, honestly, only with more personality than the Borg (maybe). That's basically what Communism seeks.

WEW CHECKED
The trips of truth have spoken.

I'm not calling you out for supporting eastern medicine, I'm referencing the first poster's "alternative" take on biology as an example of why "other explanations" are usually dogshit at face value and don't even need scientific testing to prove it. I'm defending the concept of the scientific method and attacking your suggestion that science is "closed off" to anything.

Fair enough, however you cant deny the fact that our natural body is better designed than anything we can currently come up with. I mentioned the phantom limb deal cause of the inconsistencies of what we understand with limb replacement. Propiceptors can't be duplicated technologically currently in that regard and potentially will never be.

I'm a neruoscientist with lots of experience with EEG in personal research, so let me add on
Your list is good but it's still missing major problems with EEG.

1. The muscles on your scalp put off electrical signals that are orders of magnitude larger than the electrical output from your cortical neurons (recording through the dura, skull, muscles, skin). Just smiling or moving your eyebrows will cause massive interference with the scalp signal (yes, you can try to filter out this signal on the software side. No, you can't do it without inducing artifacts). This makes EEG super impractical for every day use.

2. Any EMF from cell phones, wifi, etc. will completely fuck up your EEG signal. This is why EEG studies are done in faraday cages. yes, you can try to correct for this on the software side no, you can't do it without inducing artifacts.

3. Neural activity is not identical when doing identical tasks. My brain activity looks different when I read a page for the second time - yet, I'm doing the same thing in the physical world. There is no way to account for the adaptive nature of neural activity in real-time, especially when both inter- and intra-individual differences are massive.

3. The brain is wrinkled up but the EEG is trying to record from a surface. The gyri of the brain are closer to the scalp than the sulci - which means you are getting stronger signal from some neurons than others. Most of the really important structures are buried super deep in the brain - where EEG cannot measure activity. Even the early visual cortex is located in a medial fold, making it physically impossible to record it's signal in any meaningful way with EEG.

4. Low resolution doesn't do it service. fMRI is low resolution - EEG is basically no resolution. A given EEG electrode is reading from hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of neurons activity, all blurred together, all stacked on top of each other so some signals are easier to read than others, smeared through a dense membrane, skull, muscles, and skin. It's not just low-res, it's almost meaningless how low-res it is.

5. We can barely even decode binary neural activity from fMRI data (is the person looking at a dog or a house?) - which has much better resolution than EEG and can read from all brain regions. Even fMRI is so noisy and difficult to interpret, we have to collect multiple scans, asking the person to do the same thing dozens of times, and average their brain activity to get slightly above chance decoding performance in the most simple analyses (when it's only given two choices).

6. Even if we could record with single-cell precision, we don't know the nature of neural communication well enough to be able to interpret it anyways. It's like the genome. Even accounting for all the genetics in a given organism, we still have a long way to go before we understand how they all interact to give rise a specific phenotype.

No doubt. We're way less informed and advanced in terms of science and medicine than people think. I do a lot of fMRI brain scans and I still get asked "can you tell what I'm thinking?" all the time by people. Half of psychiatric drugs are prescribed "because they work (sometimes)", even though we don't have a solid understanding of their mechanism of action. It's actually scary to be on the science/medicine side because you see the man in the machine and realize how primitive he still is. still better than chakras and gook nonsense, though

Incorrect, but nice dubs.

Deepmind has figured out how to build shared repositories. They are getting closer and closer to creating consciousness (which we now have significant understanding of). https:// medium.com/intuitionmachine/pathnet-a-modular-deep-learning-architecture-for-agi-5302fcf53273#.4o9o5jeei

Science knows practically my nothing about intelligence. The idea that an "AI" is just around the corner or even within sight is laughable.

That is your own projection. You have no idea how thoughts or intelligence actually work, your machine measures blood flow for fucks sake. You extrapolate "thoughts" from BLOOD FLOW, lol.
This is like trying to determine how a black box engine works by measuring its fuel or oxygen input.
In other words, you are operating almost totally blind, Sony let that adoration from star gazing fans addle your mind, remember how little you actually know.
tl;dr you aren't placed to call humans "primitive" when you have not the first idea how intelligence works bar crude correlations with blood flow.

N other words "this test subject is a primitive and simple machine because it looks simple through my simple crude machine", looking at the Mona Lisa through a piece of frosted glass.

Someone post that pic showing all the jewy looking jews in major positions of the "transhumanist movement".

I don't have it and I couldn't find it.

i have taken eastern medicine classes, and i even call some of it bullshit The propiceptor idea has been pointed out as a "6th sense" in medical journals around in 2013 (may need citation), dispelling Aristotle's theory that we only have 5 senses. However chinese medicine has already accepted it as fact years prior. Heres nonsense on acupuncture, been accepted by FDA in 1996. Apparently works according to Doctors.

webmd.com/pain-management/features/acupuncture-pain-killer

Wow, reading comprehension much? My point was that SCIENCE IS STILL PRIMITIVE - not man, genius.

This is a bit of an obfuscation, but generally true. The debate about whether proprioception can be considered a "6th sense" was a technical one - not a general denial that proprioception exists. Scientists weren't sure if proprioception was mediated by pain or touch receptors or if it was an entire class of neurons on its own. It has been demonstrated in animals and humans that there are specific subclasses of muscle neurons whose sole job is proprioception (muscle spindles, Golgi tendon organs, etc.), and that settled the argument in favor of considering it a separate sensory system. The entire concept is a bit of a hand-wavy side-issue anyways. Even within a sensory system, take vision for example, there are different types of sensation. For example, people with blind-sight have cortical damage to their primary visual cortex and report being completely blind. However, in many tasks (such as a "which way are the dots moving?" task), if you force them to make a decision about a visual stimulus - they'll perform way above chance. So this is a person who is blind, reports not seeing a single thing, but their brain can still process visual info and make correct decisions about it. These types of phenomena show up all the time, and calls into question treating vision (or any other sensory system) as one cohesive "sense".

Re: acupuncture
Sure doctors say it works, sometimes it does. Sometimes placebo works. Nearly all the rigorous medical scientific studies on acupuncture show it's no more effective than placebo for literally anything. placebo is effective 5-20% of the time, depending on the condition

scientificamerican. com/article/5-scientists-weigh-in-on-acupuncture/

Transhumanism is secular religion for atheists who fear death.
If you ever see transhumanists taking money from people, you can be certain it's a scam.

"Eastern Medicine" is a scam used by Asian governments to placate the masses who demand medical treatments, but cannot be giving it because their governments lack the resources.

Most of these futurist projects always promote globalism, "unity" and show multiracial societies, and guess who is always behind it? The chosen ones of course.

It's always the same bullshit. We must "come together" to end conflicts, "racism" and all that and the solution is always sugar coated communism. Even better if you can put electronics in the goyim to hijack their brains to enslave them completely.

Time has no bearing on this. At some point we will face this dilemma, meaning we will have to make a decision.

I was bringing it up, because there's a lot of people on the board, whos' positions is that we should never ever do anything to augment humanity, even in a billion years. Because jews or Jesus or whatever. I'm showcasing why this isn't even an option.

We need to be cautious and patient, but when shit does start happening we need to be there and take command of it. Don't leave it to the fucking utopianist degenerates.

I'm p. sure Aubrey de Gray actually believes his own predictions. Its very easy to become delusional about the complexity of the task if all progress looks so obvious and linear in hindsight. meanwhile there can be whole oceans of complications between you and the goal you're not aware of yet.

Trans humanism is satanic

The ideas of ‘singularity’ and ‘transhumanism’ are inherently Jewish in origin, intended to destroy European culture and ethnicity. Ray Kurzweil (Jew) and Isaac Asimov (Jew) are the largest proponents behind the ideas. The first step was the destruction of Christianity and the replacement of it with moral and cultural relativism. The nest step was the destruction of marriage by making divorce acceptable. The third step was the destruction of sexuality by introducing legalized homosexuality. The fourth step is the destruction of gender by making transgenderism the norm. The final step will be to destroy the very fabric that makes us human by introducing the ideas of “transhumanism” and “singularity.”

A disproportionate number of jews are leaders in transhumanism, as also in these other utopian ideals.

There is precedent for strivings toward an early Messianic era, with overtones of transhumanism. Socialists–and particularly the idealists of the 19th century–looked forward to the hell-and-heaven of a secular End of Days, with science and technology as guides. Theodor Herzl (Jew) likewise offered a technophilic and universalistic solution to the age-old problem of anti-Semitic persecution
– H+ Magazine

Transhumanism is an occult project, rooted in Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry and derived from the Kabbalah, which asserts that humanity is evolving intellectually, towards a point in time when man will became god. Modeled on the medieval legend of the Golem and Frankenstein, they believe man will be able to create life itself in the farm of living machines, or artificial intelligence.

Through the use of “smart drugs” and what transhumanists call “mind uploading”, man will be able to merge with the Internet, which is envisioned as the end-point of Kabbalistic evolution–the formation of a collective consciousness, or global brain. That awaited moment is what Ray Kurzweil refers to as the “singularly.” By accumulating the total of human knowledge, and providing access to every aspect of human activity, the Internet will supposedly achieve omniscience, becoming the “god” of occultism.
– David Livingstone, Transhumanism: The History of a Dangerous Idea

Mordechai Nessayahu’s “Cosmotism”depicts a future in which Israel saves humanity from eco-disasters and nuclear annihilation. Also influential as a Labor Party stalwart, Nessayahu motivated Yitzak Rabin and Shimon Peres to pursue the Oslo Accords peace plan. Peres published his own visions in A New Beginning. He imagines an improved Israel via peace and an information revolution. Equally optimistic is Yigal Arica’s What’s in the Future? Niv Ahituv’s A World Without Secrets presents a totally transparent world where all information about everyone is available to everyone. It is the 21st century evolution of the ancient ideas of Marxism.
– Hank Pellisser

Ray Kurzweil
Isaac Asimov
Charles Stross
Stanislaw Lem
Marvin Minsky
Ben Gietsel
Eliezer Shlomo
Tsvi Bisk
David Deutsch

Stop that.

Eat shit, kike.

Always with the scatology. Why do you Jews love poop so much?

Eat. shit. kike.

You seem to have a lot of trouble articulating your thoughts.

Reported for supporting transhumanism.

https:// singularityhub.com/2017/03/09/are-these-giant-neurons-the-seat-of-consciousness-in-the-brain/

singularityhub.com/2016/12/07/this-one-equation-may-be-the-root-of-intelligence/

You are behind the times.

user, that sounds like a bunch of hippy bullshit.

A disproportionate number of Jews are leaders in a lot of things. Just because they worm their way into various things doesn't mean those things are evil, it means they want the power of those various institutions for themselves. Let us not cede it to them without a fight, especially one as powerful as this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SuJAnS2YpEo
The guys that filmed that are still alive, they didn't wear much protection.

Hide behind the mod's skirt all you want, assburger. I don't even support transhumanism, kek.

Religious leaders often believe their own religions. The sincerity of transhumanists does not change the fact that it's secular religion for atheists who are afraid of death.

It was founded by kikes, dipshit.

sage

Sage is not a downvote.

sage

That article describes a paper about an equation which provides simplistic way of modeling the scaling of neural ensembles in a few regions of cortex. We're literally not even remotely close to "understanding intelligence" at a neural level, let alone understanding how neural activity in general gives rise to all of the processes in the brain.
t. neuroscientist

XD :) xD ;) :^) p_p :d

this entire thread is shit

sage

Transhumanism is anti-human.

Get this new-age bullshit out of here.

That said, you're correct that transhumanism is a scam. It's just another tendril of subversion from the kikes. "Oy vey, don't worry about improving yourself or thinking about long-term consequences in society! In the future we'll just have robot chips in our brains and muh singularity to take care of all our problems!"

It's just the liberal version of the people who sold all their earthly possessions because some televangelist told them that March 20th, 2018 will be the "rapture" or whatever that protestant shit is. Just replace that with some belief in future tech being the cure for everything.

Remember, his name is Ray (((Kurzweil)))

Kikes worship the physical universe. They don't have souls, so they assume nobody else does either.

not just anti-human.
Anti white specifically, asians, kikes, etc all benefit from losing their humanity. Niggers especially.

Whites must transcend human limits naturally by invoking the overman, not with kike-technology