Games You Legit Hated

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is a fucking atrocity surpassing the likes of the Holocaust and the Armenian Genocide. Everyone involved in the making of this game should've all been fucking shot.

I couldn't finish this piece of shit. I was wondering when it was going to better and it just never did.

So it's only half bad?

For being shit and shitting on their predicessors
same as above, but also featuring one of the most unappealing protagonists

I quite liked the actual sword fighting, but everything else was so bad. I didnt hate it, i was just dissapointed.

at least it wasn't TP

It was worse

I tried so hard to like it. I got around 80% of the trophies before realizing I wasn't having an ounce of fun. I finished all the NPC questlines hoping for
a shred of interesting lore. I grinded most covenant s to max through their awful fucking systems and PVP. I beat every boss including the nonsensical hidden ones that were nintendo tier requires-a-players-guide to find hard to find. I tried out almost every single weapon to find one that I liked like DaS.
Not one tiny modicum of fun was had. The game even looked like complete shit.

Fucking awful.

Guild Wars 2 is the worst game every crafted by a human, and every day, every minute, I have to remind myself that it doesn't exist in order to keep myself a functional human being. It is the source of every foul thing on Earth. Every crime, every poor feeling, every crying family, both past and future, can trace themselves to the moment of Guild Wars 2 being released. Everyone involved in making it should be ritualistically sacrificed.

Does it count if I hate the entire ASSFAGGOTS and CRAPCUNTS genres?

Dragon's Dogma
Fuck everyone on Holla Forums who told me this game was good.

Haven't heard this one before

Shit was supposed to be god-tier. Instead I got
Only art style was ok, but it wasn't enough to drag me through this shitpile.

How long did you play to come to this conclusion?

They basically took the original Battlefront games which were their own beasts, had loads of single player content, and they stripped everything memorable from them and made it feel like a dumbed down CoD game. That's not even getting into the lack of content, especially in the single player which only had 6 fucking maps and no real bot modes besides a really dull survival mode and 6v6 death match. It's only really any fun for a few hours max, and even then in half hour bursts before you drop it. It's at least well polished.

Also Dead Island and Aliens Colonial Marines. Dead Island had really fucking annoying fetch quests, level scaling enemies, and movement was awful, especially when it came to getting around the environment. I hear Dying Light was actually fun though. As for ACM, it was a disgrace considering the huge budget it had and what Gearbox did behind the scenes. The game somehow looked worse than Bioshock 1 which came out 6 years before, the AI was retarded, the story only raised more plotholes, there was a worthless leveling up system, so much was wrong with it. I hope Gearbox has to carry that weight on their shoulders forever.

jej

Not him, but usually 1 hour is enough.
If game supposedly "becomes good down the road", then it's shit and people who praise it just adjusted to overall shittines.

As far as DD goes it's indeed pretty bad game, I gave it 6 fucking hours and it swill was boring mind-numbing piece of generic fantasy shit. Yes you can climb up specific monsters and stab them in weak spots, but that's like the only highlight of this trainwreck.

There are people that thought the music in this game was good.

There are people that thought there was anything good outside of the art direction.

Don't bother beating it, it's complete garbage the whole way through, they tried so hard to not make Bastion and wound up making shit. Who'd have thought trying to not make a good game would lead to making a bad one?

This one is infuriating because it's a hard game to fuck up unless you're actually trying to shoot yourself in the mouth

Apparently, they made it an active decision to ship the game barebones so it could release alongside the movie, and now they have no incentive to fix this one because they're making a sequel anyway, and said sequel will probably be the fun that everyone thought they were going to get with the first game

It doesn't mean people adjust to the game, it's just that you're an ADD riddled faggot who needs to take his meds.

Kek

Except I can put shitton of hours in an actually good game.

Thanks for proving my point.

Games shouldn't take several hours to get good, it's a failure if it can't hook you from the get go. Contra can be completed in a half hour and is fun from the moment you start playing right until the end. No game has any excuse for sucking until several hours into it.

Assassin's Creed

I could not stand the story for one bit. This whole "story from your genes" bullshit was just too retarded for me to enjoy the game in any form.

Maybe it's just not for you, man. I was hooked on the tutorial.

I don't play games I know I'll hate.

Not defending AC but come on, how do you even play games

Fucking ACIV

Good thing that I actually got that game for free, the fact that people call AC4 better than 3 is absolutely baffling to me.

AC in general isn't exactly a good series of games anyway, I know, but jesus christ AC4 drove to the brink of insanity with its fucking bullshit

yeah man i agree with you i shouldnt have to invest time and effort in a fuckign nerds game it should be good out of the box i didnt pay $60 just to kill gay goblins and an ogre

Final Fantasy XII. I completed the entire game and "accidentally" deleted my father's save because we were sharing the PS3. Did him a fucking favor.

Assassin's Creed 3
>ship vs ship combat was okay
The worst part about all of this? I preodered the fucking game.

Overwatch make me want to rip my eyes out

Undertale

And I don't hate a lot of things.

Is this a thinly veiled unpopular opinion thread? It sure smells like it

Man i don't know what your tastes are but brush yer teeth

HE
posts unpopular opinion threads because it's the only place where his shit taste will ever be accepted

You mean XIII right? XII was PS2 and was actually a great game.

Besides the dragon's dogma and dark souls fag all of the others are mostly accepted "bad" games, there's nothing "unpopular" here.

Are you implying PoP: TT wasn't shit?

Shit, yes I meant XIII

Cartoony
Roster of
Assorted
Player
Characters
Underdeveloped
Netplay
Team
Shooter

The whole game was a shit-ton of wasted potential

asgore dindu nuffin

antisage

kill yourself

The visuals for that game seem all over the place. Can't tell between it wanting to be 8bit or 16bit. Is it worth a pirate, or is just another quirky fangame-tier RPG that you can easily skip?

Don't act like COD was ever anything special. It's the madden of shooters and always has been. Plus MW2 was pretty fun.

There's only a few games that I can say that I truly HATE. Like willing to piss on the developer's grave HATE. Smash 4, Fallout 4 and Dungeon Keeper Mobile, though everything has been said already about the later two so let's talk about Smash 4.

To Hell with you, Sakurai. I have more respect for EA and Ubisoft then you.

To this day, I haven't played a game as hilariously broken as MW2

Hard to believe something can ever be so broken that it ends up being fun. Had the best time in hacked lobbies where Predator Missiles just constantly rained from the fucking sky

Shit taste user. I bet you're a shotafag.

Fuck this weeb shit. Dozens of hours of my life I can't get back.

I'm excited for SMTIV:F to hit the states, though.

I'd definitely say Mass Effect 2 here, the game was dogshit and I have no idea how it gets praised while people shit on 3, they are both equally garbage.

does not include approximately 130 hours across 2 alts so I could make more pawns

i guess any games i straight up HATE i don't even play cuz i know i'd hate them, so nothing comes to mind immediately, just stuff i didn't like a lot

me and a buddy tried our hands at doing some lets play kinda stuff for a laugh, we gave this game a shot and i fucking fell asleep while playing it

It's alright for a pirate, you'll get a couple hours out of it. You can open the game's exe file as a zip archive and it's got all the OGGs in there so it's a decent way of getting your hands on the soundtrack for it, which is the best part about it.

It's more of a walking simulator than anything though. Playing pacifist makes each fight a simple puzzle and playing kill-everything-purge-the-heretics makes you wonder why you bother since everything goes down in a hit and you're near-invincible since you're actually leveling up and gaining HP.

FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE
FUCK ODGR TUBEMTLEALTE
FUCK FOF TUBMRLTALE

Hey, there he is.

Now we just need the other guy whining about how he was gypped so fukkin hard you guys fukkin meme game i want tumblrmemetale to leave

Agreedo. Completely unplayable garbage game that seemingly everybody adored.

Gay Autismo 5

Fable 3.

I was disappointed in 2. I fucking hated 3.

what are, a racist?

first game I remember not buying purely because of the black protagonist

on topic, I have played 47 whole minutes of Beyond Earth.

although I enjoy watching groups of people playing Minecraft, my experience with the alpha was to build a platform on a tower of dirt, discover that I was now completely safe, and decide that I've won the game.

I still hate this game tbh

why?

Don't bother asking, you can tell from the text-speak that this is an underage nu-male. They don't elaborate because they only lurk here for le ebin memes.

I put in around 50 hours into Xenoverse. Never touched bloodborne again. It wasn't hard, I just didn't find anything about it interesting.

The parrying sucks. I was expecting something like mgr but instead it's limited with the fucking retarded gun.

Fester's Quest.

Any "games you like" or "games you hate" thread is 50% bait.

Absolutely awful, horrible vomit slippery controls. I don't give a shit that you're a cube of meat, you slip and slide and shit and it doesn't feel accurate at all when platforming. Dropped it in thirty minutes.

I don't know

Plays like shit, looks like shit even when it released, wasn't scary in the slightest. It just had a somewhat decent melee combat system.

Single-player MMO but as generic as you can possibly imagine.

I'm talking about the new one made by the team that would later become OVERKILL. It's garbage in how it plays, isn't polished in the slightest. Honestly, the whole time I was playing it it felt like the old Spider-Man PS1 game except ONLY given a graphics upgrade. Unacceptable.

is a joke

When hearing discussions about games that try too hard to be funny, the latest popular game for that discussion is Undertale. In comparison to Battleblock Theater, it's absolutely fucking nothing.

The franchise was never amazing, but each game has been worse than the last, and this one earned its right at the bottom of the bargain bin.

At least it has credit music by the same artist as The Sands of Time, that was something. I enjoyed it more than Warrior Within if I remember correctly.

I remember two thrones being fun. It's outclassed by god of war though.

Driver San Francisco
Maybe it's because I already hated Driver 2 back in the day.

Dark Messiah of Crash and Crashes

Ace Combat Ass Horizon

Bioshock Infinite

Jesus christ

Whats so bad about gun parrying

This fucking game never should have existed.
You choose your character and all of them are parodies of some hollywood fags with the ebin funny twist to it a 12 year old would come up with. The graphics are terrible, and the actual driving is fucking unbearable.
How the fuck do you go from godlike Flatout 2 to this shit?

It makes no sense.
In Dark Souls parrying knocks the weapon of the attacker away. The bullet does pretty much nothing. It works the same, but now it makes no sense for it to do what it does.
Also, bullets being limited is a dumb idea which encourages you not to use them until the very last moment.

Because of this

This horrible piece of shit. I bought in to the hype and E3 bullshots, got way too excited to buy this when it released, and stopped playing it about 2 hours after I started it that day.
I ended up playing for about 8 hours total, playing a bit more in January before decided to throw this trash at Gamestop for a Tales of Symphonia PS3 preorder. I've never been so upset at something so generic and boring, something with so little gameplay value or original story content worth experiencing. Its still one of those things that upsets me to no end, that I still get all autismal about if people bring this turd up in conversation.

There was a 3?

Premium content promised for the game is being put in the sequel, people rightly left the game and went back to other EA games or non EA games.

even for 50 aud all up for both battlefront and premium was not enough of a discount for me.

Killzone fanbase has been pushing for a pro helghan game since the beginning, the backstory they keep pushing only reinforces that the helghast are the good guys and the ISA are bad.

It wasn't developed by the original devs and was complete garbage, but yes, there was a 3.

Multiplayer was pretty fun

Shit controls, shit level design, shit fucking everything. 2 is pretty good, and Warped is a masterpiece, but 1 belongs in the fucking garbage. I tried to like this game, I really did, but 4 hours in and I just couldn't stomach another second. It's awful.

wew

To this day I'm still angry at Fallout 3.
I've wasted hours of my life into this piece of shit that I'll never get back and the worst of it is that all the normalfags ate it up and kept asking for more.
Only the dead can now the peace.

Fallout 3 is an easy 7/10 when heavily modded. You can't blame normalfags, Oblivion was so shit that even mods couldn't fix it, yet that gets significantly more praise from normalfags (and even neo/v/) where it was babby's first open world RPG (Morrowind was equally shit and is praised for the same reason).

I know the origin story of the Helghast pretty much is they dindu nuffin, but too much shit with the storyline has happened for that to stick anymore.

Really it needs a hard reboot, and some of the game mechanics from the first game need to come back.

This sack of shit. I bought it off my cousin for a milkshake and I still feel ripped off. He didn't play it all so I didn't know what I was getting into but jesus christ.
An FPS multiplayer only shadowrun that has no mood and basically no cyberpunk to it? Jesus fucking Christ that is retarded. Anyone who worked on this piece of shit deserves to be shot

When something becomes good only through mods that means it's worthless trash and should not be bought user. Similar to games that are fun with friends.

came here to post this. fuck that "game" and everyone who likes it.

That's some really hilarious bitter rconsolefag logic right there, and who said anything about buying games?

…so are you saying it's a really a great game or are you just referring to the fact that the release actually happened?

Pic related made me hate the entire platforming genre.

I don't think I have to explain myself, other than many fans of the series say it's closer to the original trilogy of games back in the 90s, if that's the case makes me wonder how they were considered GOOD games.

Am I on reddit?

sorry let me rephrase it for someone such as yourself.
Games that are only good when modded shouldn't be played. The very act of downloading them is a waste of time and if one has a cap on how much they can download the space too.
Now then Pic related is my disappointment

Let's be honest, the Holocaust was a complete failure, so I find the comparison fitting.

Next you'll argue that food that only tastes good when cooked with spices shouldn't be eaten.

It doesn't matter how you arrive there, if the game is good to play with X, it's worth playing, and if the food tastes good with X, it's worth eating.

Go back to your 1gaem and a pozzed interactive movie, faggot.

Bunny Black and Bunny Black 2. The amount of bullshit in both is hard to explain, as well as how unlikeable almost every character is.

Certainly food does taste good provided it is paired with the right stuff, however coating elephant shit in sprinkles doesn't make it any less shit.
Ok there friend you keep being the village idiot

The holocast never happened though.
It can't be a failure or success in any objective measure because non-existence can't be a state of satisfaction.
Same principle.

pic related

I've posted this before but this is without exaggerating the only game I've ever just flat out thrown away. In fact, I gave it to a friend with explicit instructions to dispose of it, and he used it as an ice scraper for his car for two years. I hope everyone who worked on this game gets some disease that isn't fatal but is extremely painful and inconvenient.

Pick 1

Story and characters aside there's absolutely no gameplay. Even for an RPG it's so fucking barebone and on rails, everything is point A to point B. It's completely half-assed in every way imaginable.

I mean, Earthbound is pretty simple in its design but even then you have way more options for weapons, items, and stats.

You have high standards, then. What would you call as good in the same type of genre as DDDA?

You're moving the goalposts. Here, I'll walk you through the conversation

You start by asserting that Fallout 3 is a "piece of shit"

I explain that it's good when modded.

You argue that if you can mod a bad game into being good, it's "worthless trash".

I call you out for being a bitter consolefag.

You then double down on your "If it's only good when modded, it's shit" argument.

I point out your hypocrisy yet again and expose you as a consolefag.

You then attempt to move the goalposts with a fallacious and bad analogy, when you had already agreed in previous posts that the game was good with mods, and then you cap off your shitty, inconsistent argument with a smug reaction image.

You could always just man up and admit you were wrong, because I'm autistic enough to sit here all night blowing you the fuck out and I have nothing better to do in my life right now.

It doesn't matter how good your arguments are, you lost

So much autism.

End of the day though a game is judged by the state its released in. No excuse. I don't care if you fix it later or mod it to useability, if it falls over at the start line it's over.

People say Sonic Advance 1 is closest to the Genesis games, SA2 is hold-right-to-win with an unnecessarily obtuse and obscure method of getting to special stages. Matter of fact it's a black sheep for all three of the Advance games since Advance 1 was spectacular and Advance 3 was pretty good itself

This isn't even my final form. In the past I've followed anons from thread to thread because I recognize their distinct post styles and have continued to blow them the fuck out after they've bailed out of a thread once I started calling them on their shit.

If that's how you want to make your purchasing decisions, that's perfectly valid. Pirate it instead.

However, advocating that a game that was released in a non-good state, but is currently good and has been fixed by post-release patches or community modding shouldn't be played at all is fucking ridiculous.

What happened is they lost the rights to the novels content but wanted to do a game anyways, that didn't work out quite as well as they had planned obviously.

I'll make this post quick and dirty for you since you're just going to continue eating shit. If you were to read the posts I never stated the game was good at any point. I did say that something can be good provided it is paired with the right stuff. What I stated about it and this relates to the elephant shit is that Fallout 3 is irremediable. It cannot be good, as using mods is just covering the shit in sprinkles. I don't know why you use consolefag, I guess it's an attempt to downplay what I an anonymous user who after this thread will become unknown to both you and the others yer tryin to appeal your argument to. In any case using platform wars is already a poor start.

You're attempting to flip the script too soon, you need to wait several posts before you can attempt to turn what I just said to you back on me. It's not effective if you do it that fast.

Ah, but I did, and you made the argument (multiple times) that if a game starts out as bad, and is modded to be good, it shouldn't be played, which is just a terribly shitty, illogical argument. You know it's a shitty argument, and I know you know it's a shitty argument.

Because you're obviously a sonygger, and my sonygger radar is going fucking crazy with you.

If you weren't a consolefag, you wouldn't even be bothered by that assertion, and with your embarrassingly nonsensical and contradictory arguments you've made thus far, I don't think you're in a great position to be judging anything to be a poor start.

We can still keep playing this out of you want.

Splinter Cell Conviction. It fails on every single level, both as a TPS and as a stealth game.
It has the biggest joke of an AI I've ever seen in a game, the story makes absolutely no sense, interrogations went from funny and informative things you do to certain guards to SUPER EDGY WHERES THE TRIGGER FUCK YOU LEATHERMAN shitfests where you watch Sam go full Jack Bauer in some boring cutscene. The music sucks(besides that one segment, you know the one), none of the levels stand out except of the Afghanistan or Iraq or whatever it was level for being extra shite, you can't even carry bodies and the co-op ending is a giant middle finger to you.

TTT copied a lot from Warrior Within too, right down to weapons, bosses(the chick you fight as Dark Prince is YOU BITCH from Warrior Within) and animations and combos.

It was also stupidly buggy if the framerate was uncapped. And the final bosses were a giant joke.

I liked the carriage driving though, reminded me of Burnout for some reason.

2 is the best. Warped has too many gimmick levels.

Ah I accidentally spelled irredeemable incorrectly, I suggest you get a dictionary to look up that word though. And as for that "radar" you have I'd like to remind you that Ace Combat is a series that is on PC, can be emulated kinda the PS1 games do well, is on portable Nintendo consoles, and on Microsoft consoles too. Anybody who makes a response to someone and is met with no you SJW/consolefag/goon/etc is going to wonder what the fuck your smoking

Unless you actually do the smart thing and convince me that those mods can make the game half decent, but that would require effort. We're off topic now so I think it's safe to stop bumping with this

I find the gimmick levels are great at changing things up and keeping the experience feeling fresh the whole way through. They can start to wear out their welcome if you're grinding them and trying for 100% completion, but if you're just doing a typical any% run they can be quite enjoyable. If I had to choose one to 100% again, it'd be 2, but again, for regular playthroughs I think Warped is an improvement.

Now you're regressing down to more and more convoluted arguments outside the original scope of the conversation to attempt to pick out just one little thing you think you can defeat so you can claim a small victory before you scuttle off to shitpost somewhere else.

That's not going to work either.

I know you're a consolefag because of your sour grapes stance on modding, not because you posted an ace combat game

Oh I'm fine with modding, never stated it was bad, merely that if something bad at it's core mods won't save it, I'd appreciate it if you didn't stick words in my posts though.

See, you could try that deflection in a face to face argument, but since we're posting on an imageboard, it takes me a couple of seconds to bring up exactly what you said.

Here's what you actually said:

yes that's very good and in the second post I made I clarified my position that it was a waste of time to download and by the third I stated it wasn't worth it since it was so shit in reference to your food analogy. You have summarized me building my opinion.

Though if you were to read the words you quoted they don't say "I think mods are bad"

Help me square this circle. If you value your time to the point where spending a few minutes to download and and some mods, and a couple of minutes to install said mods makes it "worthless trash", what the fuck are you doing spending 2 hours in this very thread defending your shitty opinions?

We could end this and move on if you just admit that you were wrong and your original statements were fucking retarded.

Shit man I can say the same thing, what have you been doing defending your shit opinions for 2 hours. I mean we can move on if you admit if you were wrong and that you just have shit taste.

I already told you I was autistic as fuck and had no problem spending hours blowing you the fuck out. I don't value my time at all. In fact, I have all the time in the world to shitpost.

However, I have not been basing my arguments on how valuable my time was as you have.

Would you like to walk back your original statement?

I too have all the time in the world, I did think however that this would end earlier, and since this is just a casual chat for me during some double dash time trials I can just stay longer.

Excellent. If we remove the value of time from the equation, that knocks out the last leg your argument was standing on.

Pleasure chatting with you, user. I hope to spar with you again in another thread :^)

How so? Fallout 3 is still shit, and mods cannot fix that.

Every single facet of this game is fucking awful

Lame anagram, won't catch on.

I really hate the original Deus Ex, not kidding here, I can't stand even doing the first mission because it's such a shit game.

I gotta play that again. All I remember is how bullshit some levels were with a need to memorize certain pressures of input to ensure your jumps would succeed. Now that you mention it though the controls were pretty shitty too weren't they? Well I say it was certainly a good first try that led to really good things. -then completely irredeemable things sadly.

He put six fucking hours into it. How many should it take? We do not have unlimited time to invest in garbage. This is not a matter of attention span. What a waste of time for what is ultimately generic and mediocre anyways.

nice tastes

I only played it for 15 minutes because the PC version was an irredeemably shit port. Considering that sands of time was one of the best ports ever that was some fucking bullshit.

Didn't really feel that way for me. Never played a game that had as many fun details and quirks in it, and the post-game is the kind of stuff that puts typical fantasy bullshit on it's head.

I far preferred two thrones to the Warrior within even if they were the same game. the whole thing was less early 2000s edge

Sands of time is still fucking fantastic though, one of my favourite titles on the PS2 along with Beyond Good & Evil

Damn Ubisoft once published actual good gamed

I played it for 2 hours and broke the dvd in half

Nobody actually mentioned this travesty though

Don't forget buying the ending.

There was DLC?

Tbh, I don't even know which one I hated more. However, both are of guilty of ruining one of my beloved franchise forever, with its shitty story, terrible characters and not even mentioning the cancer called social waifu links, that started to spread to other stuff like waifu emblem. How the heck we moved from a complex,adult storyline inspired by Lovecraft lore to a game in which we need to dedicate a few hours to stuff like…operation babe hunt (3) or Miss pageant (4)? I mean, just look at this random piece of dialogue that Maya is saying here. Even out of context, it's something more complex, intriguing and interesting that entire plot of 3 and 4 combined. And don't even get me started of how Atlus is now milking 4 from al it is worth…

Very rarely I hate games. If a game is bad or boring, I just ditch it and forget about it. This game made me angry, its a fucking mockery of the franchise.

Not wholeheartedly because I still managed to waste a lot of time on it but my god I pretty much hate everything besides semi-good gameplay.

Fuck this game.
Fuck it to hell and back.

I don't really play games I know I wouldn't like and I played too much games to remember everything I've hated or liked.
Hate
Disliked

Except the game was so stretched out that it was a challenge to give a fuck about unending lines of dialog. Even with guides dungeons were tiresome and uninteresting.

I like to argue with SH fans that their taste is garbage if they say what you say, while implying that The room was better and as good as other games in the main series.

But D2 didn't have any decision making, sure there were optional quests, but they didn't influence anything as far as I remember. And for the exception of the character pick screen you were a silent protag. You could at least get you're facts straight and add something like

I can't see D2 winning any literary awards either
How did they fuck up the lore? Also, the sorcerer in fucking Diablo 1 is black.
Just like D2. Just like any loot based game. How many hours did you ahve to grind to get the right runes in D2?

You should say the game was completely broken difficulty-wise at launch to shoehorn in an auction house that had no place.
That things like the Cube and runes, which added a LOT to D2, was taken out.

Tbh, a lot of the issues that D3 had at launch have been fixed in patches. The new season system takes a lot of the grind out. The removal of the auction house and upping of drop rates means things don't feel quite as pointless. But it is still a long-ass grindfest, but so was D2.

The original fractals, before they were capped at 50, were pretty damn good. There were no years of video guides and no cheese involved. Everything else was complete shit.

You're not supposed to start off in hard mode. One of the few games where hard mode should be locked until you finish the game or get to the halfway mark.

I tried the beta and hated it, the gameplay revolved less around shooting skills/teamwork and more around managing ultimates.

Worst thing about this streaming pile of shit was that they reveal the killer in a cutscene. They have a cutscene where Adachi speaks, but his character in the game isn't voiced, at least up to the cutscene. That made it the second most obvious fucking twist ever, the first one being APPLE.

In any case, for mine I'll go with Dragon Age 2. EVERYTHING about that game was horrible: graphics, art direction, story, story telling, writing, characters, combat, map design, dungeon design, voice acting, system design. It was so bad I actually felt insulted as a gamer playing it.

Another terrible game was Kingdom of Amalur. Shitty single player MMO with no redeeming qualities.

Yes but D2 wasn't anything story heavy, I never had problems playing it multiple times because it was perfect story. It was more or less go there, do that.

In D3 however you got actual things you could have stopped. For example Magda, why did you trust her? No real reason, game enforced you to move in this specific direction that will lead to catastrophe.
In a game that is meant to be played multiple times it means you are hitting yourself in the head during entire thing, because on every step it there is something you could do out of nowhere but you won't because game doesn't give you an option.

This is why I hate Diablo3.

Also yes I forgot to say the new RPG elements together with item randomizations are awful.

Since when angels and daemons could just say fuck it and turn into human?

Yes I fucked up by not mentioning the mechanics and instead focused on something that I personally hated.

First personas were closer to SMT than last ones, that also reflect in the dungeons, they're longer and more hard, typical dungeon crawler stuff.i Can't say that I liked the dungeons either, but game was always about the story and characters for .me. That being said,I dunno what do you mean, it's not like the dungeons of 3 and 4 are much better or superior lol, they're easier and simpler but that's it; if anything, they're even more "tiresome and uninteresting" than any dungeon of 1 or 2, since they're boring as fuck, you never interact with anything in there. Tartarus? A giant tower, all floors are kinda the same, just get bigger the more you advance. The tv world - which never made sense BTW, it's ridiculous and its mere existence it's a explosion of plot holes - dungeons? Extremely simple design compared to dungeons of previous personas, although they do have that individual feeling that Tartarus failed to do, but then again the dungeons of 2 also had that feeling, exploring Caracol is not the same as going though Kasugayama..Unless you're saying that simple = better, than I will let you know that's entirely your opinion. Oh and, very funny you say games are stretched out given the ridiculous calendar system that both 3 and 4 have, which completely ruins pace in favor of waifu links. if you're going to criticize 2,you better mention something else because you really can't talk about its pacing when 3 and 4 fucked that very hard.

All of my fucking this.

I preordered this atrocious pile of festering feces based on how much I liked 1 and 2. The premise was excellent, a flying city styled for turn of the 19th century USA. Any of you remember that E3 demo?

NONE OF THAT SHIT MADE IT INTO THE FUCKING GAME
NONE OF IT

BOOKER IS A RETARD WHO CAN'T COVER UP HIS HAND TO HIDE HIS SHITTY TATTOO
ELIZABETH IS A STUPID BIMBO WHO THROWS SHIT AT YOU 24/7
THE SONGBIRD DOESN'T EVEN GET A BOSS FIGHT, IT JUST GETS SHREKT BY MAGIC BIMBO SLUT
FUCK THE WHOLE CONSTANTS AND VARIABLES NONSENSE
KEN LEVINE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT QUANTUM MECHANICS AND BASED A WHOLE FUCKING GAME AROUND IT
TWO WEAPON LIMIT, YOU WANT TO USE MORE WEAPONS FOR VARIETY OR YOU RAN OUT OF AMMO? LOL TOO FUCKING BAD NERD WE COD NOW
HARDER MODES JUST MAKE THE ENEMIES INTO BULLET SPONGES
IF YOU DIE YOU DON'T GET YOUR FUCKING BULLETS BACK AND ENEMIES -GAIN- HEALTH
FUCK THAT GHOST BITCH BOSS THAT YOU HAD TO FIGHT *3
FUCK THE NONSENSICAL STORY WITH MUH ALTERNATE UNIVERSES
FUCK THE OLD ELIZABETH THAT PULLS YOU INTO THE FUTURE, THEREBY CREATING HER OWN FUCKING UNIVERSE OUT OF THIN AIR
HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME YOU GET WEAPONS THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOUR OLD ONES AND YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THEM BECAUSE YOUR OLD BULLETS DON'T WORK IN THE NEW GUNS

SO MUCH FUCKING POTENTIAL
THROWN
DOWN
THE
DRAIN

That game triggered me so hard that I've not preordered a single game since. I hope levine sticks his dick into a wood chipper.

And all the fucking game sites and reviewers gave it 11/10 for what reason?????????

Marvel vs. Capcom

"Wasted potential is worse than no potential."

Fucking Ken Lavine.

Casuls. Real men start in hard mode.

Should've made your points more clear since previously they didn't make much sense. No need to follow strictly the meme form norm(green text) if it hinders you're ability to communicate.
Since d2? Though you may argue that only beings of highest ranks could do so.

Question is, did it improve on previous installments in the end? For most people the answer is "no".

Shiggy

Except it hammered the same points for way too long while mixing it with unending amount of idle chit chat. If that as you say was the focus, then it is handled pretty poorly.
I'm not arguing that 3 and 4 were better, I'm arguing that 2 was boring piece of mediocrity on its own.

SMT Nocturne. The SMT series in general, but Nocturne in particular. It's extremely reliant on RNG, and any mechanic that isn't entirely reliant on RNG is just grinding. There's so much utterly retarded shit that just doesn't have a point to existing. The moon phases? They exist only to make you walk back and forth forever to get the right moon phase to (improve your chances to) get the item you want from a chest. Recruiting a demon? Run around until you have the right phase and then hope you run into the right demon right away. It's fucking stupid.

Don't get me started on how extremely important RNG is in the combat system. RNG crits give extra turns? RNG misses make you lose turns?

Always be wary of any console exclusive Holla Forums hypes to hell and back.

Every single incarnation of Smash Bros. I hate the core of the game. I hate the bizarre floaty movement. I hate trying to keep track of four different fuckers at the same time while the map is twisting around. I hate the "health" system where you take more damage the more damage you've taken.

And to top it all off, Smash is somehow the epitome of hipster/normalfag tastes. I don't get it. People who don't play video games, who have no interest in video games at all, will come out of the woodworks the second someone pulls out a fucking Nintendo 64 and puts Smash in it. Then they'll take pictures of themselves playing Smash on the N64 and post it on Facebook.

Sand of Time was fucking garbage

Modern Warfare 2 makes me legit angry

Half life 2 was an esterile benchmark

Halo is the most boring FPS ever

99% of rpg games are fucking garbage, jesus christ, even some walking simulators are better than that cancer

Souls games are overrated as fuck

I hated Bishock before its was cool to hate it

The only two games I fucking hate are AssCreed 3 for ruining the series with its broken ass engine, and Aliens Colonial Marines.

I own and enjoy ET for the Atari
I own and enjoy Superman 64
I own and enjoy Bubsy 3D
I own and enjoy Duke Nukem Forever
I own and enjoy a lot of really poorly made video games nobody's heard of

But out of my massive shitpile, those are the only two I hate

Other M. I hate what it did to the Metroid series, I hate what it did to it's fans, I hate people who defend it.
No it isn't you cockgarbling plebeian sewer rat.

Also pic related, but I don't have the words to describe my disgust.

IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE A FACING AWAY SPRITE

How the hell do you even work?

Why the fuck were you hyped for this in the first place?

The whole premise just screamed "we're putting zero thought into this one".

>Well how about, get this, a city in the sky!
>Brilliant! But what kind of themes will we explore with this one? We can't do objectivism again.
>Genius!

The very game's announcement was disappointing considering all the cool titles irrational had made beforehand. It really felt like after getting their name back that were going to try and make something new a different, and instead they just decided to milk Bioshock's name some more.

WTF, what do you do for a living? That's almost 40 years of shitting videogames

Resident Evil 5

There's your problem, retard

Wow what a homosexual

So many tears shed…

It wasn't personal with those and I unironically enjoyed DNF

Right now, boat rentals

It's like you have no soul, user-kun

Superman 64 and Bubsy 3D nearly unplayable and broken messes. I can understand being disappointed with shit games like AC3 and CM, but at least they're fucking playable. The only facet I can see enjoying the former two games is if you enjoy breaking games and seeing how bad you can make them.
HOW

Except with Dragon's Dogma, that's not the case. The game uses Hard Mode as a way to make NG+ slightly more challenging. You can play it starting in Hard Mode, but if you do, you run into the problem that you gain extra gold from enemies defeated, which allows you to buy better equipment, which makes you even more powerful than in Normal Mode.

To answer the first question, if I unironically enjoy DNF but not the others, even though I still enjoy them, then my enjoyment of them is ironic

To answer the second, I liked the comedy enough to let the loading times slide.

DNF was a genuinely okay game for the time it came out. People who think it's bad are just bandwagoning or let the hype get to them and actually thought a game that was 12 years in the making by several different developers was going to be good. If anyone expected GOTY they're a retard, but the game itself is playable to the very end, which is more than I can say for some things that come out these days.

It wasn't that bad.

It was hideously casual, very very unmemorable, and not worthy of the Prince of Persia name, mind you, and I wouldn't play it again, even if I was paid.

but it wasn't that bad

And it lets you buy infinite consumables.

I actually replayed DNF not too long ago and it really wasn't as horrible as I remembered it being. I think that the biggest problem with it was that it wasn't what people really expected it to be and there seriously was no way it could have lived up to all of that hype. I still don't think it is a great game, but it is not that horrible of a game either.

It has a few good concepts with it being a good way to handle classic gameplay with the isometric 3D without going full Metroid Prime. But in the end Sakamoto thought just using the Wiimote was a good idea so now Samus doesn't control like sex in your hands. No idea if super easy dodging or the shit first person controls would stay if Team-Ninja could do what they wanted with the controls.

This doesn't stop the game from being a drag to play through with the shit controls and shitting on Samus via story and giving her VA bad direction even though she was willing to listen to fans and voiced another character that was a bounty hunter.

Anyone could see this game could have been good and that makes it more depressing. Maybe if it was on the Wii U the controls wouldn't have take a hit, but then there would be some gamepad gimmicks besides it just being the map but I haven't played NG3:RE on Wii U so no idea.

I was unaware that orcs and zergs were sexy

USE ENGLISH CORRECTLY YOU TROGLODYTE

Yep.

Well if that's the case then I 100% agree with you. Fuck that game and everyone who likes it. Also fuck lightningfags.

Same. I even attended the midnight launch "party" - got a stupid poster I still have hanging up for who knows why.

I should have learned my lesson, but it was actually GTA V on 360 that taught me not to fucking preorder.

What.

Also, whats with people saying "HURR DURR ADHD" when you spend 6 hours playing something and dislike it? its not about how long you play it, its about how entertaining it is.

Bioshock Infinite.
I paid 15 quid and I still felt ripped off.

No wonder you didn't like it

Fucking Halo 4 is a game I hate more than any other.

Sword of the Stars 2.

It was shit.

Personally, I hate 5 because of 4
>be me, Halo fanboy
>playan Halo 4
>Cortana dies
>actually fucking cry bitch tears at this
>Halo 5 comes out
>psyche, she's not dead lol just ebil roflmao
Fuck you, 343 industries. Fuck you you evil corporate fucks with your shitty writing. Fuck everything you hope and dream for. Fuck your family, your friends, your pets, your internet connections and your workspaces. I hope you have a system crash and lose all the progress on Halo 6. I hope Microsoft cans you harder than Blinx, Fuzion Frenzy or Phantom Dust. I hope EA and Jewsoft won't hire you and that you have to go on welfare.

DSP is that you?

If it cant be good from the start its shit.

It has always, from the very first game, been a game that has a great story that it does a completely fucking terrible job of telling

True. The dialogue, delivery and pacing has always needed work, but in that old school DOS kind of way. Bad, but not terrible.

Have a few.
Xenosaga was especially frustrating because I actually really liked most of the battle mechanics. It's just that everything else was so shit I could hardly bring myself to reach any battles.
I don't think there's any way I can succinctly express my feelings for the other two, so I won't try. But I fucking loathe them.

Dark Cloud.
Its been so long since I played I forgot why I hated it. Can someone remind me?

YOUR WEAPON HAS BROKEN

I played it twice, got all the achievements, and not once I was bored.
Do you guys even like videogames?

I played AssCreed 1 11 times got 100% completion every time

Do you even like video games?

He likes hipster indie garbage, not video games.

I tried playing this because it's been in my library for years now.

This game is such a boring, tedious, obnoxiously slow piece of shit.

Eh I'll agree with not liking the game, it's pretty weak. like not on the whole but comparatively. Areas have a nice ascetic but are mostly uninteresting once you get over the initial "oh neat it's Victorian England" factor.
PvP and chalice dungeons are horribly implemented.
Usual hitbox fuckery, usual shallow combat.
Also gun parrying makes no sense but it's a game mechanic so fuck it

Honestly I liked the game so much cause of the soundtrack which I later downloaded .
If you guys disliked that I can see you not liking the game as a whole.

Kek, thats the game anita made a vid about praising it to high heavens and it got exactly one sale from that

The only things I liked about this game was the background art and the music. Everything else is shit, especially the "gameplay." Also, it was originally released as a mobile game and then ported to pc, which explains why it is both shallow and short

I wouldn't say it was unplayable, it wasn't good but certainly wasn't unplayable

After playing it, I can say that it's even worse that Anita thinks the Scythian is a good character, because the Scythian ISN'T a character.

The closest thing to a personality you get from the character is being told that they are acting under the finger of God (GET IT BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING IPAD GAME) and some moronic meta-commentary in the book about how it records thoughts.

That's it. The Scythian is less of a character than the dozens of other mute player-puppets that we've seen for decades.

PVP

Fuck my brother for calling it a fusion of Rainbow Six and DayZ. I had fun but the game is trash. They can't decide how to fix it so they knee-jerk shit every other week.

How dead is that game anyway?

Well they lost a fuckload of users when Ubi deleted everyones player data and progress. No idea if they fixed it and people went back though

Wait really? Wew, I only heard about the disaster that was launch.

wow that is so incredibly incompetent I almost can't believe it.
almost

They're French, what did you expect?

I think you mean not buy, user.

It wasn't that long ago, maybe last month or the month before.
I think they were doing maintenance on the servers and somehow managed to delete everyones shit.

I know how you feel man, I regret playing that shit so much…
It's such a steaming pile of turd that every time I think about it I want to commit a robbery so I could get back at least the price of the "game" but nothing ever will give me back all that wasted time.

LAG
yeah, fuck that game

It fucked it all up for good, shit maps shit plot shit, everything is shit!

Glad i didnt preorder it even though i was about to.

Spore was good until I got the the tribal stage.

Not gonna lie the game was alright in the beginning Until I got to that part.

I'm not sure if it was because I was playing on hard, but god did that made me livid.

Space stage was the only halfway decent part about the game, you missed out.
The game itself isn't even that awful, it was just so overhyped for like a DECADE and so much shit got cut that it wasn't even a shadow of what everyone expected.

Yeah I heard about the cut content, so that's why I pretty much just pirated it. Also I guess I'll pick it up once more to see if it gets better from there.

THIS GUY DOESN'T THINK ORCS ARE SEXY

remember that literally half-hour cutscene about the Encephalon? that's when I gave up. I had the same problem, I loved the actual game itself but it just did its absolute best to hide that game from you behind muh deep story

at least we got KOS-MOS porn out of it

Just finished Rondo Of Blood for the first time, great game, never want to play it again, same with every other classic castlevania game.

Homecoming was fucking garbage, but youre not wrong with Silent Hill 4. Its not as bad as many fans claim.

I don't HATE any games that I can think of offhandedly (including some listed ITT), but I do rather dislike some.

>AUTOSAVE. ON. TIMED. ENCOUNTERS. WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA I ended up having to attempt GlaDOS like 10 times because I ended up having like a minute and 30 seconds to incinerate the last 2 orbs

I'm normally a completionist, but I didn't even bother doing the challenges.

I feel sorry for people who didn't get the most of out that game. It does get stale after a while, but it is genuinely a rough gem.

Most games I won't like and just never play again, forgetting about them. This is one I truly hated to my very core that I will never be able to forget.

FUCK THIS GAME

BB is either the second best or the best miyazaki patches game. DS2 is garbage and DS3 is flawed. DaS1s second half is unfinished.
Confirmed for didn't get past the first boss
point given, but they're not horribly implemented. Both are a cherry on top either way.
no.

Nigger the controls are exactly like they are in DS1, except that things are even faster. Sounds like you have to git gud first.

Fate/Extra is one of the worst games I've ever played.

And I loved every second of it. Because it's a fanservice game about Fate.

you spent a hundred hours on a game that's just 'alright'? you should reevaluate what you spend your time on. this goes for every one of you in this thread.

Oh the twist is simple.

Some dude planned to kill Aya, he succeeds which causes time fuckery hence all the weird monsters you fight, in reality what happened was that Aya died but the little girl she rescued in PE2 jumped into her body to prevent it which is what actually caused all the weird shit, to put everything right you go back to the moment where Aya died and make sure she dies via killing her yourself.

Yes you the player must pull the trigger, amazing stuff eh?

I feel you, I pirated the game and still felt ripped off, Maeda went from a clumsy but well meaning scientist to a huge creep and the game was loaded with waifu bait.

I don't really think any PE game is good to be honest, they all have a few mechanics or story that I enjoyed but every Persona is deeply flawed in some capacity.

Anyway this gets my vote, despite the time I spent on it I could never shake the feeling I was just played an extended beta and that feeling never really left, then Taken King came out and I realized that Bungie had not learned a fucking thing.

The devs seem to go out their way to make a bad game with this. Bioshock was shit from the start. Standards just keep going down.

Its still active, strangely enough it seems to be doing best on consoles, for some bizarre reason these pseudo grindy ass MMOs are very popular on consoles.

It's not like I hate turn based RPGs, I've played through a lot and liked them.
There's just something about the mechanics in this game that I just do not care for in the slightest at all.

My claim is the exact opposite. It is as bad as people tell, and if they say that SH4 is not shit, then I say why HC has more fun, ergo its way better than 4.

agreed, this game is shitjank

This game has a rock-solid set of core mechanics. The way the asterisk/job system is set up is great, and the bosses are an actual challenge that requires strategy and thought.

Only problem is that it's utter bullshit too. Anything that can actually challenge you is likely immune to every status ailment, so your own route is to spam power/defense buffs and debuffs, or abuse the utterly broken friend summoning system.

I'd be lying if said I didn't cheese through a few bosses with 99k+ damage friend summons… Which may as well be mandatory because the HP bloat on bosses is ridiculous.

Here's a better analogy. A game only being good with mods is like going to a restaurant, and the meal only being good when another diner gives you his personal spice.

See how that makes the base game complete garbage now?

Battlefield fags, get ready to be triggered.

>Conquest fags sitting on spawn screen to spawn in tank/chopper/AA so they go 80+ kills and

I played the game with an open-mind and expected halfway decent gameplay.

it was worse than i could have ever imagined

The game was so horrible in so many ways, and not to tread familiar territory, here are just a few things that people don't mention very often:

Pic related, it made the game utterly painful to look at, at times. The artstyle is complete trash, and I don't even like the Varia suit redesign. The old Prime suit was better.

The combat was bad not just because of the missile aiming gimmick, but also in a large part because there is almost no aiming involved in the shooting. The asinine control scheme mandated that you auto-lock to any enemy that you are vaguely facing the same direction as. The parry would have been fun if it required any skill to use and the game didn't tell you exactly when to use it, but no. Even the takedown animations get boring after the second time you see a given takedown.

Putting aside the fact that it was a total ripoff of Fusion's setting for a second, the environments were as follows:

They looked awful visually thanks to the piss-poor graphics and gameplay-wise they weren't much better. Almost all metroid games have some kind of exciting, unexpected or interesting route through the environment. Even Fusion had some great moments where you went off the beaten path and felt like you were exploring. There are no moments like that in Other M. All of the areas feel almost completely linear and the paths are exclusively room-to-room, door-to-door fare. Never do you have to negotiate extensive structural damage, break your way through a caved-in tunnel, or even so much as shatter an iced-over doorway. The "exploration" just puts you to sleep.

Even disregarding dreadful writing/dialogue, the ripoff from Fusion is a bad enough offense.
And I know some people don't like Fusion, but I happened to like it and thought the plot was alright. Other M butchers it completely, because it's just a jumbled mess of plotpoints that were in Fusion, and make no sense taking place before it in the timeline. The plotholes pile up everywhere.

Also, am I the only one who noticed how bad Other M's soundtrack is? Metroid is supposed to have good music. Even Fusion, which had one of the weaker OSTs in the series, had some classics.
Where's all the good music? All of the tracks are "atmospheric" garbage. I can barely remember how any of them sounded.

Seriously, fuck Other M.

Ok, I feel better now.

I think 4 is better than eating shit so no.

What? Battlefield doesn't have any camping, it has the opposite which is worse, a bunch of retards running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Oh fuck mate, are you in Seattle?

I sold a guy Xenoverse and hyped the fuck out of Bloodborne until he bought it

This fucking thing.
God fucking damn it, Platinum.

Except lets see, there's Victorian england, the woods, the slightly redder victorian england, and… nightmare tower/plains. In the base game anyways, the DLC added Nightmare Victorian England, Fishing hamlet, and Building with a revolving staircase

Everyone who said this was a "fun, dumb shooter" needs to be fucking killed. Wolf 09 is better and that game sucks too. I want my fifteen ausbucks back.

You can only blame Platinum so much considering the circumstances.

I think 4 and HC are equal to eating shit, and if you are not agreeing to that, then you have both a shit taste and a worse taste than me.

I want to love Platinum. Vanquish and MGR are some of my favorite games from this recent generation. But when I think of what the LoK game could've been, it saddens me beyond belief.

How the fuck did I not notice that the company that made Vanquish made MGR? I love the fuck out of those two games. Explains a lot.

Does it even need to be said?

I put way too many hours into this sack of shit before I grew a brain cell and rediscovered my taste in games.

But user, surely sega is still working on their "string of high quality PC ports"

When did they announce that? Two years ago? Three?

The only thing I'm getting out of this is pain. I mean, to understand what the fuck was going on in the LoK game, I had to sit through the entire LoK series. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself, user! I'm losing it!

They visited Sighisoara to study the architecture and setting, not England.

I'm telling you now, we just got the model 2 HD scenario all over again

Which song is this?

It ain't me

Wrong

Ace of Spades.
They took a perfectly good game and fucking ruined it. I bought it like 4 years ago and I have less than 2 hours on my Steam playtime.
The shitcunts who bought the rights for it should have just released it the way it was.

you apparently can only find the type of server I can NEVER find. every round of battlefield i have ever played since BF2 has at least 20% of each team hiding where they can't help the objective, camping with some bullshit one hit kill rifle

The only zelder I haven't liked and I've played 75% of them.

The Guess Who - Shaking All Over
Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law
Box Tops - The Letter
Canned Heat - On The Road Again
Creedece Clearwater Revival - It Ain't Me
Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
Deep Purple - Hush
Edwin Starr - War
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love
The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night
Martha And The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
Rare Earth - Get Ready
The Kinks - You Really Got Me
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
The Troggs - Wild Thing
Ride Of The Valkyries
Darude - Sandstorm

Fallout 4
I heard all this shit about this game, I knew the ending, I knew the writing was horrible (whomever does some of the secondary characters did a great job, Nick Valentine is my Detective bro, McIrishName is cool as he doesn't give a fuck what you do, one other I like but can't remember but the rest are generic or bad), loved New Vegas and 3 to much not to get it, but it's going to be my last day one purchase and possibly my last game from Bethesda if they allow the writer to pander to feminism this hard again.

Fallout 4 is the only game that I actually and genuinely regret pirating. It was so fucking bland and lifeless that even the titty mods and nazi hats I downloaded couldn't keep me interested. A complete waste of time and bandwidth. If I had paid for it I'd be legitimately furious.

Fallout 4 was only good while you had things to see. After I saw all the sights I closed the game and I still have it on my hard drive.

Wasn't worth the bandwidth pirating it to be honest.

Essentially this, when exploring the outer earlier area the game is enjoyable. The city is bland as hell, the art design looks like the bombs fell months ago not over 200 years. No one looks like they've been anywhere.

Honestly if I wasn't a huge Fallout Fan (not Fanatic) I would swear off the series at this point, but the next Fallout isn't going to be developed by Bethesda, so it has a chance to actually not be shit.

as far as I recall even the final bosses are weak to Sleep and only the nemeses bosses aren't.

But that's not the biggest problem of BD, the shit dungeon design, unlikable characters or awful 2nd half are.

That's the problem. DS1 had shit controls, and then they just made the shit controls faster, instead of improving the shit controls. Making the shit controls more apparent.

It's like taking an old Model-T and instead of improving the entire car so that it can handle going faster, they just strapped a V-8 to it and called it a day. Once you take it out for a drive, the entire thing collapses because the rest of it wasn't built to handle that sort of power.

You're fucking crazy nigger.

Bitterblack Isle is literally the best part of the game lol.

It's an SJW furfag game. What do you think?

it's nothing special anyway. Half the fight is a QTE.
Cool VA though.

it certainly had issues.

FNAF saga
The only good thing is character desing

Who ever had problems with that? It worked perfectly, always rolled when I wanted and always ran when I wanted.

the circle jumping was annoying as hell, especially with the counter frames you're suffering. Demon's Souls which allowed you to roll while running felt that much better. Thankfully you can jump with L3 in the sequels.

There's also the fact that running being mapped to Circle urges you to clawgrip all the time which is annoying too.

I never had a ps3 so I didnt experience demons souls and I guess I always clawgripped anyway. I see why people have a problem with it now though

Assuming it happened it didn't, Stalin made it up wouldn't it have been a considerable success?

Hitler supposedly removed shekel on a scale unachieved before or after. If he had actually done what (((historians))) claim he did then Jews would be unicorns in central Europe.

Actually paladins were always black. And why do you thing you cant see angel faces under their HOOD?

Shattered Memories.
And then the game ends with telling me I'm an alcoholic, fuck you I didn't need that reminder.

Seriously, how fucking dumb are the people at Guerilla Games? The only one in the series that comes close to playing as the Helghast is the fucking Vita game which is pretty good for an FPS on a handheld and even then it ends with you joining the ISA.

I enjoyed bf4 not as fun as 3, but nowhere near as bad as hardline

You're my favorite poster, user.

I love you.

are you dyslexic?

your taste is shit

It's not even just that there were cutscenes that stretched past an hour; it's that they were fucking boring. A bunch of people standing around the room at flat angles, talking to each other about thoroughly uninteresting topics. It was Phantom Menace tier cinematography, but it got worse than that. Multiple times, they would introduce asinine terminology for things without explaining it, which would make the rest of the conversation impossible to follow. Only after the cutscene was over could you open up the encyclopedia to find out what the term meant. There are so many layers to what's wrong with that shit.
There was one cutscene that I actually enjoyed watching. There was some kind of spaceship battle in hyperspace, and I was legitimately engaged by it. But once it was over, I realized how stupid it is to put your video game's action sequences in cutscenes. FF7 had a motorcycle segment. What's Xenosaga's excuse?
you're right about the porn though

It didn't even work for me on that level, and I played the entirety of fucking F/HA. The only returning characters are Saber, Archer, and Rin. Rin is alright, but there's not enough of her to play just for that. Saber doesn't behave like Saber because it's literally not the same character; they just recycled her face, which is manipulative marketing bullshit. And I'm really fucking confused about a lot of things about Archer's existence. Then the new characters are all shit and the new rules for the Holy Grail War just came off as fucking stupid to me. It doesn't click thematically like it did in F/SN. It's just dog shit.
I would have happily cheated my way through the game if it worked alright as a VN, but it really, really doesn't.

no u

This is the main thing that ruins the worlds and any immersion of FO 3 and 4. FO1 and 2 had real communities with economies and resources that didn't revolve around 200 year old pop tarts. Even NV had some farming, for goodness sake. You'd almost think that Bethesda didn't care about the unique (relatively anyway) post apoc world that had already been established by earlier games!