you take that back

Heroes and Generals

We'll take the shit together, user.

Path of Exile

ultima online freeshards

and df

vscape

Doom.

People will talk shit because your dumbasses are wrong.

Oh, also..
OpenRCT2

Warframe. In 400+ hours I spent ~$50 on in-game currency, and I still have about half of that currency. I just buy weapon and frame slots as needed and buy currency when I have a 50% off coupon from the daily login rewards if I need more.

You've spent more than $50 whale. I guarantee it.

Fly for Fun and Warthunder

Next question

Warframe. Because it's fun to play just playing it.

Cave Story

Depression Quest
:^)

stop it.

Maybe 3 years ago.

I played it back then, it was shittier. The only thing better was the lack of grinding

nigger it was shit 10 years ago and now it's gone completely under the radar because no one plays it anymore

in the name of what unearthly miracle is it good?

I played it back then, too. The lack of grinding was a major difference. I wish Gaijin could have just kept the old economy while improving the balance and flight models.

Needing to grind dozens of matches in a sub-par aircraft in order to compete with everyone else is complete bullshit. I stopped playing entirely, but for a while the only thing I did was log in to fly my I-301 and TB-3 casually.

Has that improved or gotten worse?

SMITE is probably one of the best right now, only one I still play.

no

Planetside 2

caravaneer 2

I'd say it has improved.

The grind got easy as hell once they introduced a "salary" feature which basically ensures that you will get currency based on how long you participated in each battle, and each kill or assist gives you extra money on top.

There's also the squad feature in the latest update which allows you to what you can in most MMOs. But players in a squad benefit with extra currency and experience if one of the members is a veteran member, and more generally if one of the members is good at the game.

Is there at least one good not free game?

Yes, that is if you rule out piracy.

ToME

Piracy is when you rob ships and kill people on high seas.
It has nothing to do with video games.

What are you? A casual? I bet you buy video games from a store or download them online like a sissy

World of Guns: Disassembly

Its price model is shit, but that's a small price to pay to have licensed, high quality models of actual guns that you can completely disassemble and reassemble, and fire

Im surprised it isn't talked about more on here

What? Why would I buy free shit?

Phantasy Star Online 2 is good. It's infinitely superior to games like Tera. There's a lot of untapped potential that prevents it from being great, though.

Fistful of Frags, but only if you run around using the brass knuckles.

Hell yeah

This.
Tera is the only f2p mmorpg worth playing.

Myst Online niggas
mystonline.com/en/

DooM

who is this semen demon

Damn right

The uninstall function

miss monochrome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeware

2D dead frontier was great.
by the time 3D was announced it was irreparable.
now it's impossible to do anything without dumping at least a hundred bucks into it.
I was one of the original players, I'm just glad I got to play during the golden years. some of the best memories I have are fighting the greens and talking in the "CB radio".

ORCT2

How's MWO and Hawken? I'm looking for robutts

Dwarf Fortress

"F2P", or libre?

Team Fortress 2.

For all its trading and hats madness, at the core of it is an incredibly fun and varied game. All its bells and whistles are optional. And you know what? I think the new taunts are hilarious, because a true player knows to let loose and act silly when a break is warranted. Sorry if I've shattered your delusions of grandeur, but if all you're doing is clicking a mouse and pushing keys, anything is fair game.

It seems like a lot of the people in this thread are just as confused as you are.

Hope you like that shitty design choice of forcing players to grind for in game cash to unlock new mechs. Or pay us real money goy, then you can get everything you want.

Otherwise it's pretty alright

Butchered art style and cancerized community are purely optional.

Yeah, you can play without paying or giving a shit about hats, but it gets to the point where you're trying to ignore an elephant orgy in the room. As fun as it was, the whole premise got fouler and fouler with every jew move Valve did.

They are. Please pay 5 bux for more hilarious taunts.

When I was a kid you could get a CD with a summer's worth of shareware games for $5.

That was before the internet. The internet ruined everything.

Iji isn't too bad.

Trackmania Nations

The Battle for Wesnoth.

/thread

Yeah, but that's only because you spent half the summer digging through them for the one that wasn't a reskinned card game.

Every game is free to play if you pirate it

Ace of Spades

;_;

Dorf fort
Planetside 2 with Holla Forums
Cave story
Spelunky
Every piratable game ever
Emulated games

Real life.

Only with the internet expansion.

Asphalt 8.

GNUjump

Savage X

League of legends,Kappa

Isn't it Savage XR

I stand corrected.

Guild wars 2

Runescape

Double Action Boogalloo
Hawken
Dirty Bomb

Fuck you, already spoonfed you enough

do Holla Forums still play on that server??

Needs more team death match.

CaveStory
FreeDOOM
Cactus Arcade
Super Mario Bros. X
The Desolate Hope

FoE
CoC
TiTS

You mean right now?

Just about every game that doesn't have Denuvo.

Wolfenstein ET
Urban Terror
Elona
Desktop Dungeons
Spelunky
Clonks
Soldat
Liero X

Space Station 13

Fuck man with you here.

Assfaggots 2 is alright but I don't think it counts because it wasn't a F2P at it's inception and it's more of a Source-port.

The most agreed on answer is probably Cave Story.
Facade is fun to fuck around with.
Heard good things about Iji and there are a few decent RPG-Maker Horror games.

2good

doturd 2 is in the process of being turned into league though, the past meta's for about a year have been fucking AWFUL, every single patch they edge down the prices on items and nerf mana costs etc etc. Only good part left is custom games for that wc3 nostalgia, they got that part right at least

What are the best Flash Games?

Platform Racing 2

This shit ain't LoL 'till we get removal of gold-loss,respawning racks,removal of long stuns/mutes for "anti-fun" and a rune system and ward/telly slots.

FNAF World😉

You'd think they'd have called it something uncool as opposed to Piracy.

Literally everyone loves pirates.

League of Legends because it has the biggest playerbase in the entire GLOBE

They say 'good' not clash of titans tier.

Kingdom of Loathing.

All around one of the greatest games I've ever played, it has everything you'd ever want. All in a free package.
Fun co-op zombie survival. That's it, really.
Fun little FPS that's great for beating the shit out of little fags who drop disgusting amounts of money onto guns they don't need because the starter equipment is all you need.
Alright, I just like it. It hits the spot I guess. Though I've only played it once in the past four years.
Best MMORPG I've ever played besides the original Runescape.

Also, I suggest you fuckers try out "Starbreak," I'd like to shill it here because I recently found it with some friends and is one of the more memorable experiences I've had with a side-scroller. Good fun, and difficult as well.

I said it's been a slow process over the last year, it's all coming, they have to ease it in a few inches at a time :^)

Retarded question.

name one great indie that wasn't released freeware after digital publishing became common.

I hope to god that isn't Aurora.

what makes you say that? All I saw was bonerbait and grind

You know it to be true.

any good dungeons on this version?

i keep searching for some dank content but the devs were over-budget or something

Because the only two MMORPGs I've ever really played are Runescape and Tera…. I had a brief stint with WoW back in ~2009 and it gave me cancer.

Anyway, Tera is…yeah. Pretty much bonerbait and grind. But there's a ton of shit to do, and it hits the spot on all fronts for me, from content to proper p2w balance. All the other MMOs I've seen are really boring p2w trash with too much bullshit involved. Tera keeps it comfy.

I've recently found Spelunker World/ Minna de Spelunker Z to be rather fun. The cash shop functions just like putting coins into an arcade game; You're just purchasing credits for continues. You can also earn credits in game by gitting gud so you're not forced to pay up, I mean I've not spent a dime yet in game.

I think Soldat is free. Cool game.

1.7 when? I really want to play it again without the slowdown.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Lost Alpha

update/Directors Cut when, Dezowave??

Alien Swarm was really enjoyable. But it got boring very soon.

fuck you.
You reminded me that the Metal Gear 1 Remake was cancelled ;___;

Charles Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden

Renegade X
Warframe