Illinois Pushing For New Gun Confiscation Bill

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2017/03/07/illinois-bill-would-authorize-gun-confiscation-without-owners-input/
archive.fo/soHOb
Illinois Bill Would Authorize Gun Confiscation Without Owner’s Input

Chicago is shit.

Seriously, fuck Chicago.

Ban cellphones or twitter/facebook first. 90% of those homicides are caused by gangs making facebooks oposts going "hey, your gang sucks DICK. What you gonna do about it?" & then getting shot up.

There's not an ounce of hope in that man's heart. He knows its futile.

Because fuck due process.

When are we going to start executing kikes and traitors again?

I love how gun shilling has totally disappeared now that Trump is elected. The libshits totally forgot about it entirely.

Honestly each class should have a big scary black man to stand their and intimidate these chimplets.

I like your enthusiasm for finding a solution, but niggers have been killing each other for thousands of years. Take away their internet and they'll just revert to living like it's the 80s.

It could only work if the big scary black man was allowed to beat them senseless. Otherwise the little niglets would quickly sense that he had no real power over them.

what part of "criminals don't follow the law" do they not understand.

How much worse were homicides in Chicago during the 1980s?

some would probably be bullheaded enough to challenge giga nigger

Make no mistake about it, they're after the guns of law abiding white men. They know exactly what they're doing.

I actually feel bad for that black man. I really do.

Why would we want to stop niggers from thinning themselves out?

All you really need is one dumb nig to assault giga nigger and have him slap the shit out of them to assert dominance over the herd

I bet that man would have much more success if he were teaching them how to perform tribal dances and use sticks to discipline women. What are niggers going to use algebra for? It's not in their nature to use algebra.

This tbh. I was a Prison Guard for a moment after leaving the Army (while in college). Most of the white guards knew they wouldn't listen to us and if we did something they'd call the NAACP and ACLU. They fought every day, broke shit, etc. Well a big ol' buck came in who was in ex drill sgt to work my block. I trained him. Anyways this nigger was every bit of 6'11" and 350+lbs. He would put on rubber gloves and push these punk ass niggers into the cells (off camera) and dare them to hit him. Take his shirt off and put down his badge, tell them they get one swing and count from ten and if they didn't swing first he would lay them out. That dude I had a ton of respect for. He was acting as the father most of these gang banger punks never had. Mad respect for that man. They fell in line and respected him quick.

Jesus Christ

Chicago fucking sucks

FOIDcuck here

Just try and take them.

I bought a sword online. It's easy to get stuff here.

Chicago sucks dick
Can Illinois be saved?
at least we are close to Wisconsin

Basically nigger schools need to be run like prisons.

Did you gently mock her for thinking that sword crime was somehow a problem that Texas experiences?

MOLON LABE MOTHER FUCKERS

It is already dying. Illinois one of only 3 states to have had negative population growth last year. Chicago is a transient city, an economy lacking industry with a focus on tourism. It is like 80% residential, a giant Brooklyn. A kike governor and oneof the strongholds of communists inbthis country outside of the coasts.

Quite.

I swear high school was a place to do pure shitposting, but in real life. It doesn't help it how we were all horny as fuck pranksters.

I wish they could cut Chicago and East St Louis loose. Most of Illinois is beautiful but the debt, the negros, and the lefty/commies will be the death of the state.

Wishing you luck, Illinois fags.
We're fighting our battles here in WA. too.
Pic related, from our gun rally at the capitol back in January.

evolution left them behind

Every day I grow more thankful I live in the based state of Indiana.

I wish we could just raze East St Louis and purge the inhabitants, they keep crossing the river and ruining it for the rest of us

(((they))) have been masking the extent of the problem for 200 years. These niggers shuck and jive to mask how fucking dumb they are…. kangs my ass

in 4 years he'll be dead

His attitude, plus his location = a very short life-expectancy, which makes my heart sing.

Literally same thing happened in my all white school. Stop being such a sheltered faggot.

What bothers me the most about these two videos is that they have such great stuff in their classrooms and they "seem new" in general. And with all of that money and extra time, these kids still don't give one little fuck, when poor kids anywhere else in the US (white/asian) would jump at the bit for such a school.

Why is so much gun grabbing shit starting to pop up after Trump getting elected? Of course it's all flopping, but it's like they're trying to stop something. You don't think the deep state/ZOG/Dems etc. are really planning hostile takeovers, do you?

>2016 was the "best" in roughly 10 years…
Wew

On topic though, how does this not violate due process of a fundamental right?

They call it the "Ferguson Effect". Cops scared of being crucified by the media stop doing their jobs.

It does.

Has science gone too far?

my school didn't have all that, my school had a shortage of books to take home for homework and had uppity teachers that didn't really care.

Christ

That was only a little bit worse than the black schools I went to my whole life

What God-forsaken Slav school did you go to, user? Or are just up to your typical tricks?

his plate carrier isnt fitted properly, it is far too high on his chest

she'd lose her fucking mind if she went to a flea market in kentucky.

Jesus Fucking Christ.
I'm a fucking leaf, and even I understand what "Shall Not Be Infringed" means.

Nigger, are we looking at the same school? NOBODY can benefit from a monkey farm like that.

According to a LARPer claiming insider Democratic knowledge on 4chan the Democrats are setting up to impeach him around September-October.

For what?

dnainfo.com/chicago/20160128/near-west-side/cps-holds-final-hearing-close-citys-last-special-needs-school

Up until 11th grade, I was in the public schooling system in southwest Georgia. My middle school and high school experiences were basically moments like this broken up by my AP classes. Niggers chimped, yelled rap lyrics in the hallways, blocked stairwells so they could shuck and jive, spics blocked doorways to look tough and speak in broken english. It was unreal sometimes. Some real quick stories since it's late and I can't sleep

another

you know what's really sad I grew up in the middle of this type of shit and it doesn't phase me to see it.
Don't get me wrong, I hate it and wish for an all white ethnostate but tbh lads that's what my entire childhood was. It's almost nostalgic. I feel like I have an insight to it now that I'm redpilled
My insight says you're seeing all there is too it and you're right, we're better off without these kinds of people in the world.

This about sums up my public schooling as well.
non-whites, not even once

So the SJW college kid can get back at dad for not buying her a nwe BMW/for votin Trump/ for being a fucking white male?

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

I was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence and now can never own a gun again in my life. It ruined my career as a security officer.

It's honestly heartbreaking. You will get the odd black that falls for the liberal tripe that he can go back in there and fix his community with education, then they can have something to be proud of and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the rest of us as equals. But the reality is they're still niggers, and there's nothing he or anyone else can do to fix things. The only real solution would be eugenics, but nobody has the political will to carry it out.

They didn't forget, they just realized that they're the ones on the wrong side of the government now.

Being white.

He'll find out when a round hits his pelvic girdle.

Also
At least he was smart enough to hopefully not give his real name

felons can get their gun rights back, they still fail the FFL and need to bring in extra paperwork but whatever.

also I thought that shit only applied to getting a firearm through an FFL, at least for that kind of garbage.

Funny how most states are strict as hell on knife and blade laws but loose on guns.

Ex-Georgia fag here. I went to several schools in GA as a kid and let me just agree with you that they are entirely fuxated. Niggers everywhere.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Good. The sooner we throw off the pretense of democracy the sooner blood can start.

You want all-out war between cops and citizens? I hope they're under estimating the percentsge of gun owners who would rather go down shooting than give up their guns. I know I sure as fuck would choose the former. "Hey just give up your ability to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones." How fucking stupid do people have to be to not see this is the the last right you can lose? Nothing else matters, you have given up on defending your very life at that point.

Plate carriers that prioritize cardio-thoracic coverage (front and back, lungs and heart) are only useful for people who can be stabilized and transported to a medical facility within the hour.
That hour is called the "golden hour" because if the patient can be stabilized, there's a really good chance he can recover.
Dindu was stabilized by professionals, injected with steroids to reduce swelling, morphine to reduce pain, and given several units of blood and saline solution to restore equilibrium.

If the patient CANNOT be stabilized and transported within the hour, internal bleeding and swelling kick in. A loss of blood results in organ failure (irreversible outside of advanced medical treatment). Swelling results in organ failure. Basically, once organs start failing, shit goes downhill fast.

In an actual combat scenario, covering intestines, groin, and sides is important. These injuries result in a "long death". That means you bleed out slowly, internally, and externally, and there's a higher chance of sepsis because your insides contain a lot of toxic bacteria. Sure, you may survive the gun fight but you will be in so much pain and misery that you will spend the next couple days slowly wishing you got shot in the heart.

SIDENOTE: You can purchase animal-grade antibiotics and medical sponges, medical equipment from any vet supply catalog. This alongside sterile syringes, gauze, sutures, can help you survive AFTER the gunfight if medical help is not reliable or not coming.

Come and take it.

At least your stories have happy endings.

Could random people in Shitcago just start filing petitions against the security details of this cunt senator. I guarantee she wouldn't be so happy about not being protected.

This is big

This is literally exactly how the Turner Diaries started. It's like they want the DOTR or something.

that's what I learned there too

checking those digits

I had noticed that too. They've got fucking smart screens and shit.

==Hah==.

Hitler only took the guns from those who weren't ethnic Germans.

Why we have to wait four years tho …they are really only useful for manual labor… the type no longer needed in our industrial world. There is no reason to suffer this animal to live another four years

buy guns and ammo

Columbus, GA here. Can confirm. I imagine schools are only worse since when I went to high school (graduated 2000, I'm old). I checked demographics; in 1990 it was 24% black, now it's up to like 60%. I think if most anons came here would think they were in an African fucking colony. Local mall has had two shootings in like two months.

Is there anyone who can honestly say they weren't better off as farm equipment than trying to teach them anything?

Many states already have "mental health detention" laws worse than this but I don't see NRA doing shit about it.

i know people in CA that have misdemeanor domstic violence and still get guns. look into it more, im sure you can get your rights back

CIVIL WAR IS COMING SOON LOYAL LADS DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED