Ninja thread

Which vidya has the best ninjas?

Also Senran Kagura and Dead or Alive ninjas are welcomed.

SNK has the best fighting game ninjas.

Best grill

What was the name of that ninja sex tribe again?

Too bad Red Ninja was a shit game.

Can someone explain to me why there is no open world ninja game in this day and age?

Hottest Ninjas.

Came here to post this.

Guys, come on.

Wow, you actually know about Shinobido?
And you even like the PS2 Shinobi?
Isn't Holla Forums for total plebs pretending to be patrician, as opposed to actual patricians?
What the fuck are you even doing here?

violent acrobatics are the shit, its a shame ninja gaiden is toast

SF has guy, i think he's pretty cool/fun

Not a tribe, you're thinking of Kunoichis.

A Kunoichi is a female ninja, probably the only type of ninja that was actually useful and effective historically.

They focused on infiltrating rival lords and gathering information and killed mostly using poison, they would get close to their targets by fucking them, essentially, then acting when they were distracted post-sex.

DOA because the ninjas looked like this

i don't know much about those games, but the autistic snake girl is pretty cute

Basara ninjas are fun as hell.

SNK always had awesome Ninja Characters.

As much as I love the senrens how the fuck do they even qualify as ninja's? they don't even dress the part.

Mah nignog welfare chum.

DOA and Ninja Gaiden have the best ninjas, but pic relateds are honorubu mentions.

Hibana

Yes they are.

He's from Final Fight, not Street Fighter.

My nigger
My giga nigga. Goh a best.

She is best girl.

Izuna 3 never ever

JUST

Its really really close. The exact same samples even.

The final boss of Wrath of Heaven command grabbing Ayame always gave me a stiffy

What are your thoughts on Ibuki?

Zaji from Way of the Ninja appears as a semi-secret character in Way of the Samurai 3.

I really wish From Soft would make a new good Tenchu game now that they are done with souls. There hasn't really been a good one since Wrath of Heaven.

Talking about killers, I remember reading about a japanese only game were you played as a female assassin inside the government, using many tactics to get higher into the organization, including killing with poison and other stuff. I wonder if that would count.

Excellent.

she can fuck off, no honor

say what you will about over watch, the xbox-ninja is great

Underrated ninja