CBO: 14 million people would lose coverage next year under GOP health care plan

The media's been going wild with this report today.

I seriously hope Trump's gonna change something soon. He can't let Paul Ryan fuck him over like this

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/14/breitbart-releases-paul-ryan-audio-i-am-not-going-to-defend-trump-not-now-not-in-the-future/
archive.fo/0WFqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spicer addressed this today at the press conference and blew it the fuck out.

Dont matter. Kikebart is pissed and the right is calling for Ryan's head

I hope they get it too, fuck that ultracuck faggot.

can you provide highlights for those of us who missed the beatdown

And they would be able to re-sign up for 1/3rd the cost.

More lies from the media.

Does this mean more dead niggers, or not?

I hope that bill burns like a tire around Ryan's neck…and Obama's neck when Obamacare implodes

I don't trust this phase 1, 2, and 3 shit; especially with that gaggle of backstabbing retards voting on it

14 million/318.9 million = 4.4% of the population.

Maybe the media should focus on the effects for the 95.6% of Americans who won't lose coverage.

not necessarily, a good part of that number is people voluntarily dropping coverage

People?
It's 14 million useless, feral, half-wit niggers who lose coverage after the demise of Oniggercare. The whole fuckin' scam was make working people fork over a fortune to finance the helpless, clueless, cancerous niggers. Kill the jew.

Maybe Trump doesn't want it to pass…

This way, when it implodes the Republikikes get roped for not coming together to repeal it. And the Demokikes get lynched for selling us out in the first place.

Either way, we're gonna get ourselves the Enabling Acts passed once again!

Whatever. The (((CBO))) can suck a fart outta my ass. As long as I don't have to pay a penalty for not having insurance I don't give a shit.

He kept reiterating how the CBO had gotten Obamacare completely wrong and missed its mark by more than 1/2 of its estitamite equating to around 20 mil people when they did their estimating for Niggercare. He also pointed out how in almost every state, at least 1/3 of its districts only have 1 option for their provider and it usually sucks. Then he got them on how Niggercare makes it to where you can only afford to carry the card and never afford the acutual care.

It's not the niggers losing coverage. They can still get Medicaid or emergency room care. The people "losing coverage" will be the people like me who decide that a $6400 premium for health insurance with a $6500 deductible is just way overpriced. I won't be forced to buy their jew garbage. Sure, I'm not in perfect health, but I don't have the same health expenses and risks as the people who don't take care of themselves. My biggest risk is some lawsuit-proof nigger drunk driving an electric cart at Walmart.

Gotta love the word game and hysteria baiting going on here. Coverage =/= Care Just because you are covered does not mean you can afford the care with obongo's shenanigans.
You know rat Ryan wants this to sink so the blame can fall directly on Trump.

I'd be OK with that.

he's burning too much political capital on a dumpster fire started by king nigger.
all he has to do for the rest of this term is seat SC Justices. stop immigration, and keep steadily firing bureaucrats.
SC can declare the mandate unconstitutional, healthcare might be solvent without a bunch of foreign leeches sucking down benefits, and less bureaucracy will create a nimble economy.

Same boat m8. I don't have health problems. I'd go to the damn clinic if I got I'll and get a script for antibiotics or whatever that would come to a total of $80 or so dollars. Then I'd go in for anual checkups every now and then for $120 bucks. Now I gotta fork over so much fucking money for insurance that I don't care get sick or get a fucking checkup cause the insurance doesn't cover the shit. Fucking kikecare through and through.

You're not forced now. Just don't pay it. All they can do is take it out of your refund.

You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been founding lacking the required IQ to post here.

You've never paid taxes in your life, have you? You've never filled out a W-2, you've never received a paycheck, you've never done a return.

I used to go for blood work as a cash customer. Cost me anywhere from $45 to $90 depending on what was being done. Along came Obamacare and the insurance company told me I had to go to a certain lab or they wouldn't pay. Cost of labs was $120 or so. Whatever, be doofuses. Jews paying jews. But my lab work in January was suddenly over $400. This house is going down in flames.

Trump already fixed that, by himself

Why don't you buy the oversea health insurance though?

It's already unlawful to deny health care to anyone in this country regardless of their ability (or desire) to pay for it. Ronald Reagan cemented this law in the 80s.

It fucking astounds me that people to this day still don't know this.

hospitals are happy to work out payment plans, and they'll knock half of it off the top with a call their billing department, it's marked up for the shitty Medicaid/care reimbursements,…or just don't pay, they're not going to break your knees

If course I have you dumb nigger. Sure, you're not forced to buy Niggercare but they're getting the money from your ass through force by fucking you out of what you're owed. Spaces is spades.

Jaysus. Yea, I went through my employer when they wanted 250 for my bloods 2 years ago. Shit used to be $90. I got on a health savings account but those really do fuck all.

Do they tax non profit medical industry?

Time for Trump to stick the knife in Ryan's ribs and roll out a superior plan of his own.

Oh nooooooooes.

How many insurances are in USA?

Just sign up for experimental autism studies and your healthcare is free.

We used to pay for it out of pocket 100%

Then women demanded free shit in the 60s

Then there used to be thousands of insurance companies

Then women demanded free shit in the 90s

The whole "muh millions will lose coverage!" nonsense is just appeal to emotion. We're talking about the people who only had insurance because of obongocare in the first place. If I give you an extra 10 bucks on behalf of XYZ, and then XYZ decides that they're canceling this deal, and they take the 10 bucks back, did you actually "lose" anything? No, things just rolled back to the way it was before. It's just a psychological trick that gaining something and then losing it FEELS worse than never having it at all. It's the same psychological trick that places like Ebay use to get people to bid more than they would otherwise.

Having said that, I'm not a cuckservative, and I don't agree with just repealing it and then not bothering to offer up a better solution. Because regardless of the actual economics and logic behind these things, the psychological impact (ie, muh feels) is actually what matters. The GOP would look like trash if they just repealed it and did nothing else. It'd make them look like callous assholes, despite how illogical this notion actually is.

I told you, bro. I told you Trump would fuck up. Now we're all going to die of bubonic Chinese super AIDS! Why didn't you vote in Bernie?

Democrats betrayed him in the name of feminist warriors so what are you talking about? At least the niggers still get medicaid so they keep aborting the nigglets.

Americans need to stop using the domestic hospitals and go to Canafian hospitals. You can use the oversea insurances because they are cheaper than the insurances in USA. Am I correct?

They've probably got it set up so you can't get foreign insurance and use it that way, because you're an American, so fuck you, you pay more.

Despite having one of the world's most powerful militarys, the US is basically the world's willful bitch.

I kek'd

Use a fake citizenship to buy the foreign insurances. Will that work then?

dont pay then a shitty kike lawyer buys the debt and levees your bank account with out so much as a phone call, then your credit is fucked for ever, i know because it happend to me and it was the hospitals fuck up because they didn't submit the documents to the insurance company, but I am not a filthy rich kike so I don't have the shekels to fix it. To this day I dream of ways I will exact revenge on that kike.

Bet your ass they do. Though, not as harshly.

I'll have you know that everyone at my college campus voted for Bernie, and as a proud member of Antifa, I know that everyone in my local chapter did as well. The only reason he lost is because of the fascists. He would've beaten Trump and shown that racist, sexist, transmisogynist capitalist oppressor oligarch just how powerful Bolshevism really is!

Feels good to point out implications with green text again anons.

I believe it is Clinton's fault for rigged the votes. There was one or more videos of the election that is clearly unfair. Trump don't have control over the democrat party because he is Republican.

I can't tell if you're being serious or trying to be satirical. Either way you're reported and you are a faggot.

How many people lost their coverage under Obamacare? I know my entire family did and no one gave a shit about us then.

Oh dear! That is not good. I am so sorry for the headaches they caused you and your entire family.

good

I'm not saying that Drumpf was responsible for it. The fascists I was referring to, in this case, were Killary and the DNC, although Drumpf is also an evil fascist. Frankly, anybody could see that she'd lose to a pet rock, but like Mengele with a bottle of bleach, they couldn't help themselves. Now, we have literal fascism in the USA. That's why I voted for Jill Stein.

That's because you have autism.

How is Hillary a fascist, memes aside?

I thought you was talking about him. What make you think that she is a fascist?

She's a corrupt, thieving liar who sells out the common man to big banks, moneyed interests and corporations. She wants to expand state power indefinitely and subjugate the common man under the tyranny of petty thugs in uniform. She doesn't care about the average person, but her corporate pals, whom she'd see us all die for, if it meant another digit in her bank account. She'd see any real resistance crumble and die, tap our phones and watch us constantly for any sign of dissent, which isn't to mention the foreign interventionism. She makes Trump look like a fucking angel in comparison, and he's a traitorous Russian agent who habitually rapes women, kind of like Clinton's husband. She's a fucking fascist in my book, man.

If Trump had any fucking sense he'd realize that this is a poison pill that the GOPe is having him push so that he's a one term president and their (((corporatism))) can destroy his populism.

He should hook left, push a Medicare for all plan, or some other form of universal coverage. He would bust up the insurance companies and free up alot of money for R&D.

A few social benefits for all is what Bismarck did to immunize himself against the communists. It would build American unity, it would also castrate the Democrats, and it would be insanely popular.

WHO GIVES A FUCK
Oh noes we go back to pre-2010, when people were dying in the streets omg omg omg omg omg

Part of me thinks Trump is yet again playing 88th dimensional chess. What better way to get back to the pre-ACA system then by letting it crash under its own weight (just like communism)

Maybe another tax breaks for the uninsured people if they do not use the medicare. Who knows what he have in store for the Americans.

All the ACA did was force middle class to buy overpriced insurance.

How about no freegibs for the non-taxpayers? Or remove taxes or other types on medical companies, insurances and hospitals to make it cheaper for the Americans. Also increase medical tourism.

14 million mexicans yes.

Haha

Removing taxes doesn't make it cheaper for the customers. Look what subsidies did. The prices increased so everyone could just soak it from the government.

No subsidies, just reduce the taxes. No pay, no medical cares from private and public hospitals. Require the patients to pay a small entry fee by the debit card for using the services. Prohibit them from passing the prices to the other's bills from the other people whom are unable to afford so they are not paying the higher prices for someone else.

jesus what the fuck. soon it will be cheaper to fly to canada or mexico just to get lab work done. it's already cheaper now to fucking fly to japan, stay in a nice hotel, and get an MRI done there than to do it here.

That's the absolute last thing we need, is to unite with spics niggers kikes and mudslimes (it's impossible anyway).

That's implying shit skins are American.

This bill might deprive the world of a whole new level of diversity, people.

ASK ME IF I CARE ABOUT NIGGERS AND THEIR GIBS

Nobody here care about the niggers except the bluepilled people and you knew that so what is the point in your post?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/14/breitbart-releases-paul-ryan-audio-i-am-not-going-to-defend-trump-not-now-not-in-the-future/

Apparently Trump is in the process of getting Ryan to hang himself, this might cost him his speakership.

Why don't we go with Jim Jordan's idea and just repeal the shit outright? Then we don't have to worry about carrying over all the worst parts of Obongodontcare.

archive.fo/0WFqQ

So… he should become a centrist democrat. You do realize that, right?

(checked)
Ryan is a snake and needs to be removed

You're on the wrong board cuckchan fag

AHCA will probably gut medicaid autism care. Have fun with that.

kek says to invest in autism-related consumer goods

I don't even need to read the replies to know somebody took this bait at face fucking value.

In any case, praise Kek and pass the ammunition. Let's get this going.

Isn't Ryancare dead in the water anyway thanks to lack of support from the tea party? Wouldn't that mean repeal of Obamacare followed by an immediate "healthcare crisis" the blame for which falls squarely on the democrats for not making a bipartisan bill when Obongo was in office?

Born yesterday? It doesnt matter what happens, jew media will blame trump. Passes? Its terrible and blame trump. Fails? Trumps fault for not being a good enough bill. Ryan fucked it up? Still trumps fault.

Is it possible to get him fire from the speaker?

SC won't declare it unconstitutional. He'd be appointing Scalea's replacement, and Scalea voted against it last time.

Trump is really good at all win scenarios.

Here we can see why Trump went to great pains to stress that Obongocare would fail on its own, and that the best political move would be to just let it so that the Dems take the blame. He then, time and time again went on to say that this wouldn't be fair to the American people so he wanted it done quickly.

Doesn't matter what happens now, he has already set it up so that if things go pear-shaped it's the shitty (R)s not doing their job to blame, and he's already sold their motivation to the people as the Repubs being scared of taking a political hit and placing that over their duty to the people. Congress/Senate republicans would take the hit, not Trump. You better believe he will make sure they wear it.

oh no

neoliberals are idiots

It all makes sense now. Shiiieeet I wonder what other issues the President plans on "failing" so he has an excuse to purge Cuckservatives? The Wall maybe?

Fuck Paul Ryan
Trump should take him out. I wouldn't sign any bills he's heavily involved with, particularly healthcare reform this rat fuck shouldn't be trusted with 1/6th the economy
https:// archive.fo/eozG1

Niggers will be fine. That's the sad reality. They are all on Medicaid and other state subsidized health care gibs.

It's mostly people who don't have employer healthcare who will be fucked. Most of them are working people. Like
But the health insurance offered is so overpriced that it's more of a blessing in disguise for many.

Obamacare is such a disaster that it's turned into another way for the government to siphon wealth from the working/middle class. Don't want Obamacare? We'll just take it out of your tax refund. Don't get a tax refund? We'll send you a bill.

Brah…