New Vanilla WoW private server

Hello guys, I'm playing on a new vanilla private server called nemesis nemesis-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23

the server is brand new and so far I haven't encountered anything major up to lvl 20.

Come join us

Heard that a million times.
Owners should be forced to pay people for time wasted on bad servers.

I am gonna use this as a private servers general

A new Legion server is on alpha stage
The thing is this one is a payed private server(15$).

OP most of us are waiting for World of Crusade

What happend to the last server everyone played on?

is it still going?

a couple dumb niggers came in and fragmented the community unto 3 different servers once playtbc became neverplaytbc.

I personally play on Kronos.

I'm pretty sure any content past vanilla on all these generic servers will be shitty and buggy, hacked together by a bunch of neckbeards who've no idea what they're doing.

Well, atleast Kronos is still up.

I will have to see if I can reach 60 in that. I have honestly never killed onxyia before and would like to do so before playing any burning crusade servers.

why do people use the term "vanilla" in place of default or unaltered? do they really think it was the first flavor for icecream or other sweets?

Did crippled brigade get abandoned? I tried to log on but last online in guild was 1 - 2 days ago

after Nost went down people decided to find other server and some guy was shilling for PlayTBC so people decided to jump on that train but PlayTBC turned out to be all talk and no action and a scammy shit like seen in this pic

After PlayTBC was a no go some idiot decided LOL LETS GO PLAY ON KRONOS, then Kronos devs decided to open KRONOS2 for Nost refugees and that same idiot said LOL GUYS LETS REROLL ON KRONOS2 XD

Naturally people didnt like this constant jumping and burned out so they either stopped playing or fragmented into other private servers like Hellground, ToC etc

expanded

Also IIRC Rtas was the one spearheading shit on K1 and it was someone completely different who went "let's go to K2".

No clue

Well take your time, most of us are waiting on WoC, which change log got updated recently and gummy says progress is being made behind the scenes, just not everything is posted as an update

This is a shit thread btw, either start a new WoW thread or sage if you post here.

We all agreed in the last private server thread to let it die until WoC or another big deal happens, because only bad things could come from trying to keep it alive.

It was never anything but le ebug mems with a clique at the top. I would never want to seriously play with people from Holla Forums in WoW.

startpage.com

And thats where I know you've never played WoW with Infinity/Cripple Brigade

Guild chat was for the most part clean, a lot of the guys saved their meme spew shit for like global chat,where they triggered a good chunk of the community

Fug, you're going to make this the wow thread? ok

I did onyxia with a normalfag guild on nost, deep breath is fun times.
But waiting on certain other vanilla and BC servers with competent devs to burn out on the game again. K2 came too soon and the quality is only roughly on par with nost.

It's not the fault of anyone here honestly, the server scene is just trash now. Dozens of shills like OP starting up stock essentially un-developed servers trying to catch nost refugees, none of them having any intention of providing the quality their players deserve for being ready to put in hundreds of hours of playtime. Complete lack of respect and skill, wannabe opportunists looking to make pennies off their donations. Shit.

Fireballs is what kills people i dont know where fire breath meme comes from

I'll be honest, I've heard the stories from guys and done it myself, Infinity is NOT a top tier raiding guild, but we've done things a guild of our caliber shouldn't be able to

Reminds me of the Theater of Dreams situation that happened awhile back where you had that guy from halfchan's /vg/ tried to rope people into playing (and he did) on playing a wrath server that is now, according to someone in the discord, just raidlogging

only reason he was shilling Theatre of Dreams is because he was kicked from cuckchan guild from /vg/ and he wanted to make a "revenge" guild that would gank cuckchan guild all the time

deep breath was infamously bugged for a long time back then. vid related was really popular on warcraftmovies.com.

So what would have the most players, Kronos 1 or 2?

nothing we became so disjointed people stopped playing

Yah I remember some fags wanting to play as elves, and draenei, and dwarves to. The server hopping was probably the biggest factor though. It happens way too often, people want to do their own thing but at the end of the day it's all about team work. Oh well, if WoC ever releases never ever that may revitalize some interest

it's going to, most of us are just doing fuck all

wtf was blizz's announcement on vanillashit anyway?

"We're listening to our community"

pic related sums up their "announcement"

"Pristine servers"

Translation: "Pristine" means WoD with no heirlooms or any other xp increasing items

So, removing anything that makes the steaming pile of shit that WoD is vaguely bearable, and charging you for it?

no that was before the kern thing, basically anyone willing to pay for "legacy" servers is a tool, but on the plus side if they went from square 1 onward, even if they managed to stick in bloated cash shops and realmoney AH you'd have more documentation of WoW