Name a better zombie movie then pic related

name a better zombie movie then pic related
you cant

Day of The Dead

Who cares, zombies suck. daikaiju are best movie monsters

Romero's zombies have shitty makeup and too much human drama. Should've made it simpler and scarier. Also, supernatural zombies are a lot more terrifying than scientific zombies.

zombie kinos somehow tie vampires into it.
the vampires are the top tier and they have the choice of either turning victims or turning them into zombies.

Every single Romero zombie movie is better than every piece of shit that Fulci shitted out. Get bent. Zombie is so pathetic that it had to pretend to be a sequel to Dawn of the Dead. Fulci spent a good portion of his career trying to ape what Argento was doing except his movies are several tiers below him, Zombie is in the same ballpark with Argneto basically having the vision to allow Romero to reinvent the zombie genre again. All Fulci did was try to cash in on that with shock-gore with no story or photography or anything else significant supporting it.

nope

I'd say that he was inspired in some ways by Bava, but Argentpleb, no.

Nope, it's the traditional voodoo zombie with a little twist.

The gore visual effects are the best I've ever seen, Sergio Salvati is a talented cinematographer, and story is for reddit.

Pic related is you.

Yup every single one. Even Survival of the Dead is a more coherent film that Zombie. You are a complete autist.

Nope, he spent a good portion of his career sucking Argento's cock and then pretending to be mad at him simultaneously. Also notice how Bava worked with Argento. I don't even think Bava retcognized Fucli's existence at all.

It's a fake sequel to a successful and infinitely more creative and ground breaking movie. The industry term you're looking for is shlock my friend.

Savini blows this shit away and is renowned as the best of all time. Try again. The only way Zombie out does anything is by being more vulgar with the gore. This is the only reason Fulci has a following at all.

Pretty sure that's a visual representation of Fulci autists. Notice if you think a guy is a creative genius for making ripoff genre movies that are several times worse than the movies they mimic, you are a pleb. Just admit you like the McDonald's of Italo-cinema.

Which one is that.
Night of the Living Dead is better either way.

Braindead

Damn really makes me think. But how was the first one he did "we're just as bad as the zombies" "actually we're worse"

It progressed to we're worse with all the follow up films.

I see, the first one didn't seem to have any kind of "humans so bad" vibe and was just straight up zombie horde what the fuck is happening and wat do

Except the whole racist angry abusive white husband who obstructs the noble plans of the black man

patrician's choice,plebs need not reply

Actually, the white guy was right, although a bit of a douche.

Regarding Dawn of the Dead:: European cut > American theatrical > Remake > Extended

kino

I know it's about vampires but as every zombie film since (especially Night of the Living Dead) has ripped it off I think it deserves the title.

After it is Living Dead at Manchester Morgue, the first gory zombie film.Then after that Zombi 2. Then Dawn of the Dead, then Night of the Living Dead, then City of the Dead.

Thriller is unironically the best zombie film ever

You have reading comprehension skills. Fulci spent his entire career mimicing what Argento was doing to make money. The House of Wax was Argento giving him charity because he was dying.

Mario Bava worked on Inferno, you inbred retard.

Yup that's you considering it was called Zombi 2 in Italy.

He aped it from Argento. You really are stupid.

This statement alone proves how dumb you are.

The Gates of Hell movie is a set of crappy incoherent b-movies with terrible photography and direction.

Truth hurts.

*Wax Mask
Sorry your lack of knowledge of film was rubbing off on me.

Proof?

I just found out that argento wanted bava to be his mentor.

Fulci did Woman in a Lizard's Skin to ape off of a trend Argento started with the Bird with the Crystal Plumage. Zombi 2 is a fake sequel to Dawn of the Dead, which Argento produced. Fulci's supernatural trilogy or whatever you want to call it came after Argento was doing the Three Mothers trilogy. Fulci spent his whole career after Argento came on the scene following trends that Argento pioneered.

The fact you didn't know Bava worked on Infenro is pathetic.

He still took the pay check for that stupid gimmick movie.

Fulci's early giallo don't have the extreme gore. He only started doing this shit after Argento went stronger in that direction starting with Deep Red.

His zombie direction is drab and boring compared to what Romero did, and Fulci wasn't doing zombies before Romero. Fuck off with your revisionist history.

All his supernatural films are incoherent messes as far as the plots go.

Argento pioneered literally nothing, everything he did was a mishmash of Hitchcock and Bava knockoffs

what a waste of trips
kys

Yeah, it was innovative, but I think The Omega Man is still the superior adaptation. I'd rather see another I Am Legend adaptation with zombies than vampires or mutants though. That woll smoth garbage sucked to be certain.

What was that movie called with the cast being left 4 dead characters, the middle aged tough guy eating a Twinkie and the young guy being scared and shooting a human at his residence? Zombieland?

Yeah, it's Zombieland. I didn't like it tbh, especially the characters. Both the girls should've died, they deserve it.

Mmm, I prefer Last Man but Omega Man is pretty top tier too. Definitely agree about the garbage Will Smith version, were it not for the title I don't think I'd even recognise it as an adaptation.

The 00's remake.
It's better because I liked it more.

Live and Let Die is the ultimate Zombie-Kino.

Day of the Dead is a better serious movie, Return of the Living Dead is a better fun movie.

This movie is complete shit

that's because you're gay

He took that genre and raised it into a high art form. You may as well be claiming Carpenter pioneered nothing either and that Halloween was just a Hitchcock knock-off. Argento is the best horror director of all time. Fulci directed b-movies.

wow, such kino

No he didn't. Giallo is still looked down on by virtually everyone outside of its limited fanbase. Argento did nothing that hadn't been done before him. His success is 100% because the right critics happened to see his films at the right time.

day of the dead

feminists hate Argento because of how all the women in his movies end up getting slaughtered, you really have to be retarded to say this, he even shits on feminists directly in Tenebre by making the character a lesbian who then gets her throat slashed in an extremely elaborate set piece

his movies are beyond excellent and are easily some of the best thrillers ever made, you really have to be a bitter Fulci fanboy to come to such ridiculous conclusions

It's real, what kind of Argento fanboy are you? Here, it's the transcript lifted straight from the movie.

Gianna: I think that a woman's gotta be independent so she can…
Marc: Oh, don't start with me about all that woman's stuff. It is a fundamental fact… men are different from women. Women are… weaker; well, they're gentler.
Gianna: They're what? Weaker? Gentler?
Gianna: [howls in laughter - stops laughing, stands, unbuttons jacket, moves to the table, determinedly clearing it]
Marc: What on earth are you doing?
Gianna: [Sitting again and holding her arm up, wriggling her fingers] Come on, Tarzan. Why don't you try me?
Marc: What's that?
Gianna: Indian wrestling.
[Brusqely]
Gianna: Come on; then we'll see who's the weaker!
Marc: Oh, don't be ridiculous!
Gianna: You backing out?

You're a fucking autist. That was just a moment of comic relief. You also had no response to the fact that Argento literally killed a feminist and made her look like an idiot 2 movies later because he was tired of them bitching at him. His movies are about attractive women being slaughtered, and a good deal of his protagonists are male. You're a moron if you want to read an agenda into that.

Except I don't like Fulci at all, stop being such a pretentious fanboy and accept the reality. The only Argento film most people are likely to know is Suspiria and the majority of them like it because they see it as a corny old slasher.
He hasn't made a single decent film in over 30 years. Go ahead, defend Mother of Tears or Giallo or Dracula 3D, I dare you.

Just bump my other thread guys :(

Fulci already directed a giallo before Argento, it was Una sull'altra. And before that, he directed Beatrice Cenci which had hints of sadism which would later be developed into Fulci's giallo style. Argento didn't pioneer anything, Bava did.

And? It doesn't matter, Fulci's Gates of Hell was nothing like anything Argento made. He didn't want to ape any trend, but the studio wanted to finance that kind of movie.

What gimmick? The entire film is about Zombie devouring people and nothing else.

Deep Red didn't even have extreme gore. Fulci's Four of the Apocalypse which came out in the same year was more violent.

What kind of criticism is that even?

My point is Fulci's zombie is entirely different from Romero's zombie.

What do I need to explain to you?

Fulci would've stayed away from that kind of pointless thing had he directed the movie. All Fulci movies are free of bullshit politics, they all stay true to their main premise.

His ten first films are some of the best horror ever made and the only people who would deny this don't know anything about the genre.

Mother of Tears was decent and got good reviews from critics.

Not an argument. "I like it more" is a propper argument, watch Mollymeme you fag.

Thet title Lizard in a Woman's Skin (and Don't Torture a Duckling) is a riff off of Argento's movies, you fucking faggot. He's a trend follower period. He couldn't make movies unless they were trying to piggy back off of something else that was better.

It would have sucked if Fulci directed the movie. Like the Pyschic, for example, is almost unwatchable. Sorry, I know you have autism and can't differentiate between what good direction and bad direction looks like, but that doesn't mean you should have an un-ending spaz attack because someone pointed out saying Zombi 2 is better than Dawn of the Dead (aka Zombi) is retarded. You may as well be arguing April Fools is better than Halloween, you're a fucking sperg period and you should be pointed at and laughed at.

cfeger

I forgive you.

Italian movies suck.

they're better than jewish movies.

It absolutely wasn't
A tiny few critics described it as acceptable

Literally what are you on about you rampaging autist? Almost all of Argento's titles are plays on generic Giallo literature titles, like any other Giallo filmmaker including Fulci and Bava

You forgot to mention that it was the directoral debut of our BASED GOD of directing, Zack Snyder

nope

Jesus Christ, that really puts your fanboyism in perspective

argument not found

nevar 4get

Also this is the same guy making the exact same posts any time anyone from that movement in Italian cinema other than Argento is praised, he's done this in at least half a dozen threads and it's almost always the exact same posts down to the fucking formatting.

It's Argento himself. He's depressed because he hasn't done anything worth a shit since the 90's.

The last film Argento did that was decent enough to watch was Opera

Except it wasn't. Argento had spent almost a decade practically begging Fulci to do a collaboration and Fulci gave in because he was dying and wanted to do another film before he went.

The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue was kino. It basically invented all the social commentary tropes in all zombie movies as well as being atmospheric as fuck. The final scenes in City of The Living Dead, The Beyond, and House By The Cemetery were inspired by it in a pleasant way. I still prefer Zombi 2 to it though, it's got even thicker atmosphere and better zombie design.